Open Partner Search | Long-term | Always Open | Fantasy/Modern/Other

I will be honest I didn’t read every thing, I read the rules, but I had to stop at the characters, lots of fun and exciting things! I have school but I’m a massive procrastinator and will probably use your replies to not do any of my work if able.

I want to match you! However how much I can hit usually depends on how I’m feeling. I’ve been in a rut recently feeling.... feeling like lead. Something in my head. And I’ve been slipping on my once daily replies. Fair warning currently got two papers to work on both huge length.

But creative writing like this is soemthing I actually enjoy!

(Hmm hard time say. Bald eagle, maybe the German eagle?)

I’ve gotsome favorite plots and story ideas of my own. But I’ll pitch this based on what I’ve seen you pitch.

Maybe a Super Villian X Super hero story?
They can either like each other’s secret identies which would be cute. Or maybe their super powered personas?

Hello! My favorite bird is a Peregrine falcon; there is no beating them. Not just trying to suck up either, based on your picture!

I'm new to this site, and I'm new to forums in private messaging and everything, but I'm a very good writer. Quite literate, I like to respond with multiple paragraphs, I can play any gender, any sexuality, multiple characters, and more.

I couldn't figure out how to PM you (sorry for my lack of knowledge), so I figured I would respond here: I'm extremely interested in The Winter King storyline. Hopefully we can discuss it, and I would be a satisfactory partner for you. Hopefully an exemplary partner! I was thinking something along the lines of a prisoner of war as my character…

Anyway, I hope this finds you well, and I can't wait to hear from you!

Back