Partner Search!

Steely

Tactical Imbecile
Hi there! On this thread, I'm making a little search for partners for some 1x1 roleplays. I don't exactly have a ton of rules to follow, aside from being civil, having a decent grasp of the English language, and of course, effort! Post lengths may vary with the scenes, as some are simply impossible to write more than two paragraphs about, though for the start I usually prefer longer, descriptive posts to get the mood settled in. I have no preferred RP mean, so either threads or PMs work for me.

With that out of the way, here are some setting suggestions! I normally put up some plots, though I'm feeling a bit burnt out after putting two characters on my depository. Links to the thread will be down below!

-Historical settings in general. I'm a big sucker for Medieval RPs, though I'm more than willing to play on other eras, ranging from the ancient times to the Cold War.
-Fantasy worlds of all kinds. Preferred if we can build one of our own!
-Sci-Fi. This can range from space faring adventures to simpler worlds, such as a futuristic Earth. World building is also adored for this.
-Fandoms! Included are: The Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Warhammer Fantasy/40k, A Song of Ice and Fire/A Game of Thrones, Attack on Titan, My Hero Academy, Harry Potter, Avatar: The Last Airbender (Knowledge on Korra is rather limited), Star Wars, Fullmetal Alchemist, Berserk and Fallen London/Sunless Sea.

As said before, world building would be highly appreciated. If all goes well, I might even turn the world we built into a larger RP, with your consent, of course. And here is my character depository thread! If any of them interest you, do tell me.

Well, that's all! I hope we can get to play soon!

Back