The Evrensel Conflict Party in the Ev-ren-Sel! -- An Evrensel Party... Obviously

Mr. Wade & Watch

Cult of Personality
On a beach similar to those in the coastal countries like Costa Rica, Jamaica, Fiji, Australia and New Zealand, characters good and bad come to celebrate whatever the hell they want. Whether the beginning of summer, the holidays, or perhaps even a wedding-- fuck if I know, just get drunk, ya bastards.

Phil Connors( GHD musical) and Rita Hanson

" Why again do I have to cover this event? Don't they have someone better to cover this event, Rhonda?" Phil asked.

Rita offered him a glare first as a response and adjusted her jacket.

"
For the fifth time today Phillip, my name is Rita. Not Rhonda, not Rhoda, not Roni. Rita. Also, this is part of that probation after you nearly tried to kill yourself on Groundhog Day.-or rather when that weird film got in. Of course, it's also a reward for the speech, studio is weird about that stuff. What caused you to snap again?"

Phil looked over at her, wondering how he would explain it to her. To anyone else, it would seem like they were being mean to each other, but it had just became the way they bickered. Yes, he had wound sleeping with her after he had learned to be a better person, but they had to keep the relationship casual and professional for now. Even if it had been over ten years for him, it only been a day for her and he respected her for that day. " You wouldn't believe me if I told you. It sounds crazy. How come are you wearing your winter coat?" He gave her his normal confused look on top of it.

She sighed, deciding to drop the subject. Whenever he did that, he didn't want to talk about. It was the only thing he did that on that. " Nobody mentioned it was going to be a beach. There are probably seats and air conditioning inside." Rita walked towards their lounging and Phil followed.

Back