Status
Not open for further replies.
IYXY0n9.png

"How very interesting... So you're even immune to that. But I can tell you're cracking. You wouldn't be groaning if you could take the strike." Cell exclaimed loudly as he prepared to attack again when all of a sudden a powerful punch was coming close to hitting him! Thanks to Piccolo's DNA, he heard the strike coming in and employed the Android Barrier technique to place a green shield around his body to protect himself from the attack.

"One thing I learned about a race known as Namekians is that their sense of hearing is greater than any other. Hm hm hm, looks like every person I absorbed is coming into play here~"

@Yun Lee

The shadow vanished after it hit the barrier, and quickly returned to its place around the Skull Heart. "Why do you fight?" Marie asked Cell, voice tinged with rage. "This will only end in your downfall!!"

She pointed at Cell, and the shadow rushed at him at breakneck speed, hoping to slash at his torso as it did so.

@Raynar Saassin

latest

"Hmhm~ Well it's quite simple actually." Cell responded with a chuckle as he proceeded to point towards the Shadow and Marie with a single finger, and produced a purple beam of energy as he shot purple beams towards the both of them as he spoke.

"I don't know exactly what your whole world is about, nor do I care. But in my world? Hmhm~ Fighting is what makes us stronger, at least that's what I came to gather from my creator and the Saiyan DNA. Coming with this Perfect Form of mine was not easy, as I had to defeat numerous opponents, absorb hundreds of thousands of earthlings, and the two Androids that allowed me to achieve my Perfection: Androids 17 and 18. Hahahaha!" Cell stated, laughing at the end of it as he continued his barrage of Death Beams, and then began to smirk instead.

20276db041ba3dc0604a360536de269e--evil-villains-finals.jpg

"In other words, "Skullgirl." I'm not afraid of you, nor am I intimidated by you. My resolve is clear. I am here to further enhance my perfection, and I simply refuse to let ANYONE stand in my way! Hmhm~ But one thing is for certain: You will never. Ever. Defeat me in your current state. Every strike I launched on you, you groaned and took damage. You are even decaying from the power of the Skull Heart thanks to the knowledge gathered during my time here. So, how about you come on down here. Stop resisting with that useless state..."

9r8mxRn.jpg

"And quit wasting everyone's time."

@Yun Lee

"Aaaarrrghhhh...!!" Marie let out a cry of pain as Cell attacked over and over, until her body just couldn't take it anymore. In a flash of white, the Skull Heart inside of her took center stage, her body becoming a complete skeletal shell. It was clear who was in charge.

latest

Once again, the black shadow came forth, charging at Cell, while the undead horde rose and made yet another attack. Marie was her most powerful now, but it was clear she didn't have much left and that this was a last resort.

@Raynar Saassin

"Hmm. Interesting. Seems like despite all that... You still want a piece of me." Cell stated as he looked towards his Cell Jr's and then Nadia for a brief moment. "If you value your lifes right now, you'd best retreat while you can."

"As for you." He exclaimed towards Marie as he prepared something. "You clearly want to swarm me, so how about you show you some perfection." Cell then assumed a Star pose and pushed a large amount of energy into his move. "Haaaaaaaaaa!" He screamed as he released a extreme build up of energy, and expelled it in the form of a quickly expanding barrier! Shooting electricity inside of it and rapidly expanding, it sought to reach a far distance to cover the entire wreckage of the Cathedral as well as a few streets away!

giphy.gif

@Yun Lee

"You don't have to tell me twice!" Nadia scrambled away from the attack, running like wild to avoid the electric charge. Any part of the cathedral not already destroyed was decimated, turned into complete rubble...including Marie. The girl was gone, the only thing even indicating she had existed were rubber soles of her shoes left behind. Above them floated the Skull Heart.

"So...you are the one They sent to disrupt this world...perhaps They did not think I could do my job? Odd They would prefer an outsider over Their own creation."

@Raynar Saassin

"Hmm. I do wonder indeed~" Cell muttered to himself before looking towards the Skull Heart that appeared to be talking to him.

sarSPQF.png

"So you are the artefact that Nadia and co were so obsessed over. I must say that in this Universe, you must be incredibly powerful, but in mine? You seem to be miles off. But, let's not get too into that. Ahem. So. Are you going to continue being a threat? Or can I perhaps obtain what I have worked hard towards? You must contain incredible power, but one things for sure, the state you left that waste of a girl does not seem to be worth the hassle."

@Yun Lee

"There is no need for any charades between us, Perfect Cell. Yes, my power is weaker than yours, but still could corrupt even you should you choose to absorb me. I was only created by Them to corrupt and destroy. You see, They have a desire to destroy this world completely-gods disillusioned by the sinfulness of their own creation, no doubt. You were brought here to test your destructive abilities, and considering the damage you've caused, it was a success."

The Skull Heart continued to speak, tone never changing. "What you want is the Life Gem. I will do nothing for you. You can destroy me as others do in their timelines, or leave me to find a new host. As you defeated my previous host, my fate is in your hands."

@Raynar Saassin

zRps1Uq.png

"Hmm. The thought of absorbing you never crossed my mind. However, considering the effects of your capabilities is physical damage over time, I cannot afford to take such risks to achieve my perfection. Not while I have big plans. So. Hmm. The matter at stake, is to destroy you or leave you to your own creation." Cell exclaimed, thinking it over for a moment. While gaining some extra power from the Skull Heart could potentially make him more powerful, taking the risk of losing his life over time was not an option. Especially when he had plans on reviving his Tournament and facing off against the Multiverse's Strongest Combatants.

ZLHHkR7.jpg

"You may leave yourself to your own leisure. Sure, destroying you could potentially benefit me more than I realise, but your power dooms everyone who deems themselves worthy to wield it. Go on, go do what you do best, and I shall do what I came here for." And with that, Cell stated his piece and closed his eyes for a moment, trying to sense the power of the Life Gem. After a brief moment, he had somewhat pinpointed Nadia Fortune's location with the help of his Cell Jr's who must of stayed with her as they evacuated the area. "Ta ta." He then placed two fingers against his forehead and disappeared from sight.

A few moments later and Nadia would discover that Cell had visibly appeared in front of her, arms crossed as he began to speak.

sarSPQF.png

"Marie has been disposed of. The Skull Heart is left alone to deal with it's own business. As for you~ We have so much catching up to do."

@Yun Lee

Nadia gasped as he appeared, jumping a little in surprise. "Jeez! Warn a girl first before you startle her! I only got nine lives, I don't wanna lose one from a heart attack!"

latest

They were under a bridge in New Meridian, away from the city and completely alone. Nadia had started a small fire in an oil drum. She gave Cell a rather displeased stare.

"A lot to catch up on, huh? Sure, why not. For starters, why did you go and blow up Yu Wan's restaurant, huh? What did he ever do to you?!"

@Raynar Saassin

zRps1Uq.png

"It's quite simple really. The one I travelled with here told me quite a bit about you. I figured that, once you saw my potential, you'd be the stepping stone to enhance my perfection, and you still are. And let's face it."

OAQpG96.png

"I'm not a good guy. Okay? Let's just clarify that. I do what needs to be done to get what I want, and if that means a display of power then so be it. Those street toughs thought they were dealing with someone from this Universe, and well... They clearly weren't. Now, I came here for my prize~ The Life Gem." Cell then prepared himself as he got into a stance in front of Nadia and powered up in front of her.

giphy.gif

"But let's get down to business shall we? You must know by now the situation you're in but let me clarify. I'm here, for *you*, more specifically the Life Gem inside of you. Now, from observing you and from the knowledge gained about you, you don't just flat out give up that easily, which would be a disappointing end to our little relationship~ Now, hm hm hm. Prepare yourself for the Ultimate Terror! For you are facing the Perfect Weapon, and I don't intend on losing~"

@Yun Lee

"You...you mean your entire reason for coming here, pulling off all those harebrained stunts...was to get the Life Gem?"

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Nadia started laughing like crazy. grabbing her sides. She laughed for a good thirty second, before clearing her throat and wiping a tear from her eye. "Oh...oh man...I'm sorry, but...to think, you came all the way to New Meridian and took down the Skullgirl, just to deal with little ol' me...hahahaha! Whew. Well, you're right. I won't be giving it up that easily. Heck, I won't be giving it up at all!" She put her hands on her hips, smiling pleasantly at Cell, but with a glimmer of confidence in her eye. "Now, I could fight you. But let's face it, after all those stunts you pulled with Marie, I may as well just hand you the life Gem on a silver food dish! So...I have a better idea."

latest

"...catch me if you can, bug boy!"

Nadia tossed her head at Cell to distract him momentarily, her arms detaching from her shoulders and following suit. Her torso and legs took off running as her claws began to scratch at him.

@Raynar Saassin

sarSPQF.png

"Hmm. A test of speed then." Cell exclaimed with a confident smirk on his face. When it comes to speed, Cell has all the speed combined from all of Dragon Ball Z's strongest fighters (Before the Buu Saga) so speed was one of his strengths. However before he decided to move, he had to deal with a head and claws. To counter-act this, he utilised the Android Barrier technique to surround himself with a energy bubble, protecting him from attacks. From then, he charged towards Nadia with incredible speed while engulfed in his barrier, almost as fast if not faster than her!

"One thing, my feline friend. I am not just one individual person~ I am the make-up of my Universe's strongest fighters, and that includes speed. The fact you believe you can out-speed me? Don't make me laugh. Now stop resisting, and let me obtain what is rightfully mine. And by the way? It's not going to be pretty, as I'll be absorbing you."

@Yun Lee

"I don't care how fast or how strong you are!" Nadia's arms and head returned to her body, and she attempted to kick at Cell, putting distance between them. "I don't even care if this fight is one-sided! You can fight me as much as you want, absorb me, whatever! But I'll do everything I can to stop you, and then someone else will come after me, and after them, as long as it takes! Evil like you always ends someday!"

@Raynar Saassin

oSWE1IT.png

"Hahaha! And that's your first mistake." Cell laughed towards Nadia as he proceeded to launch his leg with strong power behind it against Nadia's own leg to overpower her. "Your first mistake is thinking that I'll simply give up while you're acting like a coward. Your second mistake is thinking that there will be a next time. Because once I absorb you and gain your power alongside the Life Gem? No one will ever be able to chase you again, because you'll be inside me."

9r8mxRn.jpg

"And as we've both witnessed, no one in this Universe is capable of handling the Perfect Weapon such as myself. I make my own rules and my first one, is you inside of me. And trust me, I'm not afraid to severely beat you into submission to do so! Yaaaaah!" Cell then proceeded to unleash a onslaught of punches and kicks towards Nadia while keeping up with her in terms of speed. He was very persistent and will not give up.

Whelp. Looks like Vegeta's DNA is kicking in here.

@Yun Lee

"Grgk-!" Nadia did what she could, attempting to block Cell's attacks while attacking when there was ever an opening. Even she seemed to know this battle was a pointless one...but she wasn't going to make it easy for Cell to have his way.

But eventually, it was just too much. Nadia collapsed in a heap, too exhausted to even keep her body intact. Her various parts lay strewn about, but all together for collection. At least there was one good thing: she was unconscious.

@Raynar Saassin

tUmLCsJ.png

"Sigh. Another one who couldn't quite give me a challenge. This place is quite simply a waste of time, but... It's all been for a good cause~" Cell exclaimed, looking annoyed at first but then giving a smirk as he looked towards the remains of Nadia. "Still, you put up a good fight for a cat. However, you simply weren't strong enough to match Perfection." Cell then moved each piece of her together without waking her up so that her body was all in one circle.

"Now, for the main course; One Life Gem, and some extra powers to boot." Cell stated as he began to extend his tail:

giphy.gif

The absorption tube could encase the entirety of Nadia's body and suck her up into it before reaching the end and being devoured. Once it had ended, Cell felt a incredible power increase, causing him to power up immensely!

giphy.gif

"Hmm. Haaaaaaaaah!" He screamed as he felt his power grow immensely, visibly powering up with a Yellow Aura surrounding him as he smirked. "Hahaha! This is wonderful. This power is incredible! Oh... That reminds me. I should try out that new ability of hers. But now is not the time--- Wait a minute. What's this I'm feeling?" Cell exclaimed as he felt something solid inside of him. "Ah. It must be the Life Gem. But how am I supposed to harness it's power? I suppose first things first. What exactly is Agatha up to right now?"

Putting two fingers against his head, he attempted to sense Sister Agatha's presence utilising the Cell Jr. that was with her, and successfully found them, teleporting to their location, wherever they were, and smirking towards her with that all-too familiar Aura surrounding him:

tumblr_ok46kfPEL31rnk8peo1_500.gif

"Hm hm hm. The deed has been accomplished, Agatha. Nadia has been disposed of and successfully absorbed into my own DNA along with the Life Gem being physical inside of me. And boy does it feel good! Now, I require information on how to access the Gem's powers."

@Yun Lee

"Excellent work, Cell. I had no doubts you could accomplish this." Agatha had been nearby the entire time, watching from a hidden area of the bridge. "The Life Gem requires no work to use. Whoever has it in their possession cannot die, unless they are completely obliterated into dust. As it is now inside of you, you will survive almost anything with 100% certainty."

As she spoke, Cell would notice their surroundings changing, growing pink and red...and smelling absolutely rotten. It was almost as if he had been swallowed by some giant beast and thrown into its stomach, full of eyes, teeth, veins, and blood. Blood was the most prominent in this place, a lake of it not to far off in the distance. If there was ever a Hell, this had to be it.

"Welcome to Gehenna, Cell. This is my doMaiN." Agatha's voice began to shift, turning distorted as her body began to shift, as well.

latest

"aNd tHIs iS my TRue fORm. I am kNoWn As DoUBLe, a ProXy on thIs EaRtH foR LaMIa, goDdesS anD mOthEr of tHe TrinITy. YoU haVE dOne wELL in my EyeS."

@Raynar Saassin

9r8mxRn.jpg

"Okay, now this is happening." Cell muttered to himself as he witnessed himself appear in some distorted, disgusting and devilish place. It was similar in nature to HFIL only even more focused on being a living hell. He then witnessed Agatha change to her true form and was quite surprised.

"So. This is what you really look like. This certainly escalated quickly, to think for a moment that a... being, such as yourself was capable of keeping this a secret. Regardless, we still have business---" That was however when he heard Double start talking in that new form and was quite simply disgusted.

ORM6u3G.png

"Alright. Even me, the Perfect Weapon, knows that this form is quite simply difficult to comprehend. How about you turn back to your true state? Hmm? Perhaps we'd actually be able to get some business done instead of staring at a rotting corpse."

@Yun Lee

"VeRY wELl." Double shifted back into her Agatha form with no problem. "Is this better, now? It matters not which form I take, as long as my goals are reached. They were, by the way. You were everything I hoped you would be."

"I will return you to your world as quickly as possible, so you may begin work on your plans. All I ask that you do in return for my services is return here afterwards and do the exact same thing you did to the cathedral, and that restaurant, and those soldiers: destroy anything and everything you possibly can. I have my own agenda in this world's future, and I need help in executing it."

@Raynar Saassin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back