Adenovirus 423 Pentagon: Infirmary

Caius Septimius Leonius, as played by Meliodas

It was a peculiar request; one Caius had not heard often. Allowing rogues into their territory wasn’t something they normally allowed, especially due to security concerns. Information had a way of getting around if you weren’t careful, which made it very hard to figure out who you could trust. Nonetheless, making connections with a doctor was a relationship potentially worth making. You never knew what kind of trouble you could run into, especially if you were in No Man’s Land with no help in sight.

“Very well. However, let me make one thing clear. You are to make no inquiries. At the end of the day, you are still a drifter, a rogue, so you can expect to know nothing during your stays here. Do not mistake us for being friends.” His words may have seemed harsh, but it was important to draw a distinction - he wasn’t going to be just another member of the gang. While his help would be valued, trust still needed to be earned. “By the way, I don’t remember catching your name?”

"Oh," Tyler chuckled " I am Tyler Monroe" He carefully ran through what he had been told and decided it was best to not ask for more things that could inconvenience this man. "One more thing... There were these people, they were not like us. They came to my cousin's house when I was young. We lived on the outskirts of this place and were attacked by people who gave them no mercy. I was only seven at the time. I don't know what they were saying. The only reason I know what I do is from the little training I got and the books that were not stolen... Anyway, these people were vicious... We did nothing to them and they just attacked... The only thing I was able to here was something about destroying the "Key". So could you tell me what this "Key" is?

Back