Music,
Art, writing her pen-pal Ivy
Staying up late

Dislikes: Spiders
Bullies
Being the center of attention
Her mother
And her twin sister

Background: Jewel's early child hood was wonderful she had her twin sister and two loving parents. She was a daddy's girl while her sister took more for her mother. Her and her sister were really close for most days with very few Sibling rivalry days. At the Age of 9 Jewel was walking home with her dad from the movies when a man stopped them and began to argue with the father, As the two men exchanged word Jewel could sense the tension as her father began to push her back and behind him. She held on to him but stepped to where she could only see a little bit of the other man. In a split second the man pulled out a gun and shot her father in the head. As Jewel watched her father hit the ground she began to scream and cry the man put the gun to her head and said “He got what he deserved.” Then he left. What the man didn't know was Jewel had a photographic memory and would later put him in prison for life. At the funeral many people made the comment Jewel looks like the spitting image of her father in the eyes and chin and although she saw it as a great thing her mother stared at her with a malicious look for she had always seen that Jewel not only looked like her father but had his personality. Her mother never truly love her father and really only stayed with him for the girls and the money he provided. Her mother's hatred became stronger over time to the point Jewel became her and her sisters slave, If she didn't comply the mother would abuse her and tie her up in the basement for days with only bread and water to eat. When she was good she would get a sandwich, a few almost rotten vegetables and a glass of milk. All Jewel's clothes were hand-me downs from her twin sister. The only good thing her mother did was have a pen-pal named Ivy who lived in Ireland. Around the age 13 Jewel's mother decided to start anew relationship, The new husband was a little nicer to Jewel for he would try to help her when he could and always seemed to treat her with a bit of respect. When it came to trying to punishing Jewel he would not tie her down but keep her in the basement. He would sneek more food to her in the middle of the night and got to the point of hiding a few books down there so she could read in the dim light from the window. One evening after her 14th. Birthday her mother and her husband called Jewel into the living room and told her they were sending her away. The reason was Jewel didn't fit in with their perfect family of three and it was hard for the mother to move on seeing her dead husband in Jewel. Jewel cried and pleaded to be a good girl but the mother dismissed her. As Jewel retreated to her room the husband came to her and hugged her “I couldn't stand it anymore. It was the best I could do my child...” he said to her and she nodded and said “Thank you.” she then went to her room and cried not of sadness but of the relief of not having to live in the house of pain anymore. A week later Jewel was dropped off at a private school where she made a lot of friends and even ran into her friend Ivy who was a foreign exchange student, and ran into her cousin Jarico O'Riley with his band Tears N Blood.

%D8%B5%D9%88%D8%B1+%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%AA+(9).jpg
I want to play her Best Friend.

Back