We're All Mad Here Planet 4546B

His species was adapting and evolving quite well. Though he wasn't on they're side of the planet. Hirata had been in slumber for hundreds- No, thousands of years. His dark black eyes skimmed over the planets surface, deciding to go with this area. He collided with a large burning ship, "So that scum have been here.." His mouth turned into a dark scowl, "Pathetic.."

Artemis was sitting and watching a fawn take its first steps. She loved all animals, but deer were her favorite, maybe because she was part deer herself in her natural form. She traveled the universe, often stopping to see the flora and fauna on the various planets. The deer on this planet were quite similar to the ones on the planet called Earth. She smiled as the spotted baby wobbled uncertainly, stumbling forward. Another animal was meeting the world.

The Planet, being mostly covered in water but a few islands with few life. But the islands had the basics, deer, Antlers, Tigers the whole lot. He could sense another being. Another powerful being on his planet. His planet. He disappeared at a hundred times the speed of light, immediately appearing behind a child-like figure with longish pink hair. Due to his memory, she probably wouldnt remember him. No one had seen him in hundreds of years after all. "Artemis.. How interesting is this?"

Cheshire Cat wasn't sure where she was, to be honest. But she knew it was gonna be fun, right? Anyway, she saw a guy who looked moody, muttering to himself. Wow- he was so mad. Or something. It wasn't like Chesh was an empath, but she knew he did not look happy. Maybe it was annoyed- yeah, that seemed to be his expression. "Hey!" she said in his direction, walking toward him and tossing her pink hair. "You look like you need a hug. Yeah, I KNOW you need a hug. Come here," she said, holding open her arms and waiting for him to hug her. Then she gasped at the deer she saw- a little baby. "OH MY GOSH, how adorable! You can do it, little- well, whatever you are," she shrugged innocently, leaning down to see it better. Her attention span was not the biggest, really.

Was that before or after i went poof?)
Cheshire Cat wasn't sure where she was, to be honest. But she knew it was gonna be fun, right? Anyway, she saw a guy who looked moody, muttering to himself. Wow- he was so mad. Or something. It wasn't like Chesh was an empath, but she knew he did not look happy. Maybe it was annoyed- yeah, that seemed to be his expression. "Hey!" she said in his direction, walking toward him and tossing her pink hair. "You look like you need a hug. Yeah, I KNOW you need a hug. Come here," she said, holding open her arms and waiting for him to hug her. Then she gasped at the deer she saw- a little baby. "OH MY GOSH, how adorable! You can do it, little- well, whatever you are," she shrugged innocently, leaning down to see it better. Her attention span was not the biggest, really.

Artemis whipped around in surprise. It was a man. The man looked angry. Her mind started running through her understandings of anger: anything that can die, no matter how powerful, experiences emotions that help it to survive. Anger is a fight instinct. Yes, Artemis knew what anger was. But why this man was angry? She didn't know.

She peered closer at the man. Maybe it wasn't anger. Maybe this was just one of those fellows who was moody all the time. Artemis didn't care much for these types of people. They were always such a party pooper.

Anyway, the man knew her name. How? Why? Artemis's intellect was already analyzing him, reading his body language and whatnot. However, she was still confused.

"Do I know you?" she asked innocently.

Hirata was annoyed. These two goddesses' or whatever they were invaded his planet. He was tempted to try and kill the both of them and was clearly restraining himself. He decided to deal with Artemis first.

"First of all, why are you on my planet?"

He turned to the other pink-haired female, slightly surprised she had forgotten him.

"Forgot me already? Dissapointing." Hirata let out a low growl of slight annoyance, though ignored the feeling of frustration.

"Oh, this is your planet?" Artemis said, looking around in surprise. "I came here to check on the animals. Is that bad?"

Hirata growled, "Maybe if you use that thick skull of your's and your 'amazing' memory you'll remember!" Fire licked off of his skin, grazing the deer slightly before it immediately retreated, not wanting to harm his custom-made ecosystem.

"Hey!" Artemis went to check on the deer that had been slightly burned. "Don't hurt him!"

She glared angrily at the firey man.

"If you hurt the animals, I will hurt you. I don't care if it's your planet. BE NICE."

She pressed the earth with her thumb, making an aloe vera plant sprout up at a supernatural speed. She quickly made a salve out of the plant and put it on the deer's burn. It wasn't a bad burn; the deer was more scared than hurt. But Artemis's presence calmed her.

"And I don't remember you. If I've met you before, it was probably over 100 years ago. My memories before that are super faded; the nerves and neurons in my brain can't hold memories for that long."

Hirata looked at her, "You dare question me?" He was easily anger able, His form was suddenly replaced by a 3000 feet tall creature, lava pouring out of his skin though he made sure to position himself above the water, as so the lava wouldn't hurt much.

̵̸̵̨̨̡̪͕͚̻̱͇̠̘̰̙̼̳̱͎̬̻͚͚͓̳̳͆̒̇͒͊̇̄͒̂̊͌̈́̊̾̃͛̀͌̃̚͝͠͝"̵͕͇̀̇͝D̶̛͖̩͓̹̞̱́̈́̿́͜ơ̸̼̻̺͓̤͐́̆͊͒͑̔͆n̸̨͉̯̠͓͙̘͇̾́͊̎͌́̈̍̎͝t̸̝̰̙̻̮̕͝ ̶̧̺̮̮̃̔̈́̈P̵̠̞̙͍̥̜͎͙͛̋͆͛̈́͑̐͂̑̾r̶̛͂̓̏͒͝ͅe̵̖̊ś̶͖̑̾̑̊͗͝ú̸̧̪̦͙͉͚͐̄̐̓m̴̨̻̰̤͓̟̱̱̈̀̒̐̊̌̈́͛̃͝ͅͅe̸̖̞͗͗͋̀̏͠͠ ̶̛̻̩̤̭̱͕͙͍̻͊͆̓̋̊̾͂͛ṱ̸̉̃̾̆́̇̓̋͘ö̶̳̪̳͎̩̭́͊̾̌̍͂̉͊͛ ̶̝͙̖̝̺͖̯̭͌̋̆̇͐̿̑͝ͅq̸̧̼̥͕͕̈́̉̒̏ȗ̴̱̝̖̩̰͙͝ę̴̢̱͓̺͍̳͉̇̈́̐̕͘ş̶͚͍͔̦̪͍̂̒͌͐͝t̸͓͎͂͆̓͐͌͋͠ĭ̴̹̒̈́ọ̸͇̔͐̐͌̔͊̔͘͠͠n̶̨̨͎̬͈̥̼̩͎̳͌̊͋͒͌̀̈́̚͠ ̵̨̪̺̹̞̯̰̩̀m̵̺̺̼̗̣͖̪̟̳̏̾͗̎̉̐̔͌̈͋e̶͖͑,̸̡̝͖̳̒͒̂̅̏̉̚ ̴̧̧̤̙̦̗͍̈́͋͌̀̇͒͗̄̃͠À̶͚̗̞̜͓̈́r̵̳̭̯̠̯̹̦̟̅̀̚̚t̴̗̫͐̎́̌̑̾̈̒e̷̝͖̹̔̆ṃ̷͕͙̆̓͒̾͊̎̅̂i̶͖̣̬̹̞̯̱̼̳̒̌́͂̈́̊s̶̡̧̛̘̤͉͈̪̙͎̯̐̊͋̈́̀̓̓͝͝.̴̝̮̻̬̤̘̲̲̇̓̀͑̏̂͑̚̕͝ͅ ̴̛̟̂̍̍͐̐̒̓̚͠Y̶͎͚̊͑̆̃̓ő̸̹̫̱̰̿̈̒̉͑͝͝u̷̙̞͇̍̑ ̶͔̹̫͓̻̗̮́͂̈́͛w̵̢̥͚͔̥̣̹̹͉̬̿̑͐̃̓̾͘ḙ̶̢͙̝͉̟͎͒̀r̶̨͈̺̻̫̩̓̈́ȩ̵̘͉͍̲̫̹́ͅ ̷̢͛̈́̑͠a̵̤̣̻͔̗͗̃́̽ĺ̷̛͓͖̟̄́̎͌̉̚̕͝w̶̜͓̣̙͙̖̽͋̆̑̍̐͜ä̸̡͇̳͎̦̝̻̺̳́͐͋̽̂̑̔̑͠y̶̯̯̯̻̭͈̰͈͑̔̾̉s̷̹̪̖͖͔̭̼̰̆́͠ ̴̡̲̫͙͎̺͚̂͊̂t̵̞͇͙̓̓̏̓̓h̴̢̛̺̰̣̓̉̌̾̇̕͠ẹ̷͓̌͠ ̸͓̥̝͚̳̥͓͂̅̃͛̅w̷͚̣̝͍̑͂̆͒̒͊̒e̶̞̾̂̊á̷̯̣̺̹͙̤̩̩͓̪̈́͒̍̀͠͝k̴̨̬͈͉̠̳͔̝̠͊͐̇͂̈́͝è̵̜̝̤̹͆s̴̠͕̟̈͛ṫ̷̛̬̂̄͒̍́͋ ̴̰̰͍̬̦͚̺͔̣̥͒̋̏́͝ơ̸͇̜̼̗̻̫̰̣̮͐̓͊͐̋͆̕̚ṷ̸̜̬̬́͊͂̾̈͜ṭ̷̻̬̤̝̲͍͐̐̈́͘͠͝͝ ̵̘͚̠̈́͆o̷͙̝̼̯̗̍͜f̷͇̪̫̭̰̞̖̄͐̊̓͊̃́͗́̏ ̵̭͔̀͐͒̒̕͜ͅa̷̧̫̝͎̼̗̽̽̑̚̚ͅl̸̡̧̨͍̝̖͉̭̱̿́̀́̀͘͘l̵͔̬̞̪̺̣̗͑̀̓͜ ̶̨̨̧̯͔͕̄̑̿̿̽̚o̷̼̍́̆͗͝͝ͅf̷̛̙͊͗̏̒̄͝͝ ̵̢̤͇̱͍̮͗͊̾͒̋̈́͜͝u̸̺͍̞̺̦͈̳̤̎̓͂̈́̕͝s̵̙͈̱̖̳̠̎͆̃̒͑͆͑͒̈́̔.̸͖̗͕͕̮̋̒̅̋̍̂̕"̴͚̰̈́̅́́̔́́͆̅ A demonic voice had spoken.

Artemis was only Knowledge, and despite Knowledge being power, she had a shit memory so it wouldn't matter anyway.

Back