We're All Mad Here Planet 4546B

Artemis only looked at the demonic being curiously.

"Weak, huh? That's what you think," she said. Many had underestimated her before, because of her young personality and appearance, and because they never thought knowledge was very helpful, and because her memory was terrible (compared to other eternal beings). "Anyway, how do you transform? When I transform, my atoms shift and change, so I'm basically one big chemical reaction, but what about you? You just kinda... poofed into that form. How does that work?"

Unfortunately, while she could learn and hold knowledge for 100 years, she'd forget anything before that and would have to relearn it. She didn't recall anything about this demonic being, so her insatiable curiosity got the best of her.

Cheshire rolled her eyes. "Wow, you're so dramatic, Hiriata. We can leave if you want, but she just wants to look at the animals," she said, her confidence unswayed by the fact he was now a giant lava monster. It could have been off the way that she suddenly knew his name even though she acted like they had never met a couple of seconds ago. She turned to the animal-y girl, smiling. "I didn't catch your name, though, Miss."

He wasn't going to hurt them, of course. It was more to threaten them but still.. Hirata turned to Cheshire, reverting back to his humanoid form. "Fine. Lets leave, MY planet." He growled the last part out, before disappearing in an inferno of flames.

Artemis pouted. Hiriata had never told her how he transformed. She wanted to know, but he had poofed away in a fiery blaze without answering. He had told them to leave his planet, but Artemis just had to know how he transformed.

Usually, she had to learn things before she could manipulate the knowledge of that thing, but sometimes when she really wanted to, she could use her power to pull very simple bits of information from the air. So she tried to pull the knowledge of how he transformed. But the knowledge was too complex and she could not pull it. Maybe I am the weakest, she frowned.

She tried again and managed to pull the knowledge of where Hiriata had poofed away to. Glad that she had learned how to teleport herself in the last hundred years, she teleported to him. She was going to find out how he transformed and nothing would stop her.

Cheshire huffed. Wow- she had just been talking with some interesting people and then they ditched her without even answering her question. How nice of them. She rolled her eyes. "Fine, Hiriata Grumpy-pants. I'll just leave your planet then." She paused, standing there once more. "Or I could wait for you to come back and grump at me again, giving me the hug I asked for. Or maybe I'll just see how long it takes for you to notice I don't care about your lava monsterness and your grump grump," she shrugged. Waited two seconds. No Hiriata. She let out a long and dramatic sigh. "Whatever. It's not like I care," she said to nobody in particular. And then she left the island and the planet.

Without her hug.

Back