Player Character Submission Thread

Dodoco King

Benefactor
This is where we will host character sheets. I've created a basic profile template, but feel free to reformat it as you like. I only ask that you include the listed information and follow the character creation guidelines.

Character Creation Guidelines (more may be added in the future)
1. Barring discussion with me, your character must be a human.
2. Player characters cannot have time manipulation, precognition, or reality warping as their ability. Additionally, if your character's ability doesn't fit the RP (or is too broken) then I will ask you to change it.
3. If you plan on using an image reference, it should be from a 2D source (i.e. anime, comic books, video games) and preferably be either modern or futuristic in appearance. If you need help finding a faceclaim I can help you find something suitable. Due to the administration of Anti-Aging Drugs, soldiers will appear younger than they are, meaning that someone who is in their forties could appear twenty years younger. That being said, I would prefer that our faceclaims would look at least like teenagers if not older. Again, if I don't feel like what you choose fits, I will request that you change it.
4. There will be no discussion of sexual assault or rape in this roleplay.
5. No single person is perfect. While I'm fine with prodigies, savants, and seasoned veterans, I will reject Mary Sues/Gary Stus.
6. If you need help with anything whether it's finding a suitable faceclaim, working out the mechanics of your power, or something else please DM me and I will get back to you when possible!
7. Each player may have up to 2 characters at a time.

Code:
[b]Name[/b] →
[b]Nickname[/b] →
[b]Age[/b] → (between 16 and 65)
[b]Gender[/b]→
[b]Sexuality[/b] →
[b]Nationality[/b] →
[b]Role[/b] →
[b]Team[/b] →

[b]Appearance[/b] → You may put a description or image here. If you plan on using an image please link it or put it under a spoiler tag using [spoiler][/spoiler] and include credit (i.e. the artist and media it is from).

[b]Personality[/b] →
[b]Biography[/b] →
[b]Weapon[/b] →
[b]Psionic Ability[/b] → (Remove if inapplicable)

[b]Strengths[/b] →
[b]Weaknesses[/b] →
[b]Speech Color[/b] →

Roles
Team January:
Captain - TAKEN by Dodoco King
Soldier 1 - OPEN
Soldier 2 - OPEN
Soldier 3 OR Medic - OPEN
Operator - OPEN

Team February:
Captain - OPEN
Soldier 1 - OPEN
Soldier 2 - OPEN
Soldier 3 OR Medic - OPEN
Operator - OPEN

Last edited:
Name → Asuka Reito
Nickname → Reito, Captain, Devil
Age → 32
Gender→ Female
Sexuality → Asexual
Nationality → American
Role → Team Captain
Team → January

Appearance → Karenina Blast from Punishing: Grey Raven
xjbVx2G.png

qqaE2xh.jpg

Personality → Calm, laconic, and often phlegmatic to the point of frustration, it's clear that Asuka is not a natural leader. As someone used to solo missions or a regular soldier among the team, she finds easier to tackle the problem on her own while leaving everyone else to pick up the pieces. Titles like Septentrion, soldier, and team captain mean little to her because ultimately, what matters is how a person performs on the field. She's always clear with what she expects from her teammates and if someone doesn't follow through, there's a high chance she will write them off as incompetent. Outside of the OSF, she retains much of her aloof demeanor, though she acts softer towards those she's in close contact with. Her brand of social interaction tends be scrolling through her phone in the company of her friends while chiming in every once in a while with a deadpan comment or sarcastic joke.
Biography → Asuka was a terminal underachiever from an unremarkable family so it came as a surprise when she volunteered to join the OSF. Compared to high school, the organization seemed more exciting and the fact that she would receive enough money to live on her own only further incentivized her to enlist. That wasn't to say she hated her parents, but rather that she wanted something that motivate her to continue pushing forward. As it turned out, being a soldier was a perfect fit. Saving the city from Others ignited a passion in her heart and rescuing civilians made her feel like she was actually contributing something to society. As the years went on however, the unending wave of Others and high body count chipped away at her enthusiasm. Watching the bureaucracy do little to improve the OSF's quality of life led to her burning out and at one point, nearly quitting. The only thing that has kept her fighting is her sense of obligation to humanity and her recent promotion to Team Captain.
Weapon → Aside from the environment, she carries seven shuriken/throwing stars chained together on her belt. Whether it's spinning and slicing with her ferrokinesis or throwing them with deadly accuracy, she excels in far and mid-range combat.
Psionic Ability → Ferrokinesis (Metal Manipulation). She can control the shape, and movement of any object containing metal or metallic components. From I-beams to rebar to the copper wiring in a person's home, Asuka has fine tuned her psionic abilities to turn the city into her most formidable weapon.

Strengths
Weaknesses
Speech Color#FBB117

Last edited:
Back