Adenovirus 423 Please Read: Character Deaths/Fights/Injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crim

The blobfish
Character Deaths

First things first, this is a dark and gritty RP. Characters will die in the roleplay. I seem to have miscommunicated this out so here is me attempting to clear this up so we have a clear sense of the rules regarding character deaths. Please note, there could be edits/changes to the below as things crop up.
  • If you character gets into a bad situation then the risk of death is there. This is a role play that will have intense violence. If you can't accept that there is the possibility of character death, then it might not be the role play for you.

• Auto hitting is not allowed. In one post it cannot be stated that you shot, hit and killed a character.

• Like in the real world, actions have consequences, so prepare for your actions to have consequences.

• In the event of a conflict between characters, I'm going to have a rule of thumb. If there is a feasible way for your character to get away, or escape an injury, then that can be allowed. If there is no feasible way to escape, then that character must face the consequences.

• Death is only one of several options within this RP. Many different things can happen, but death can be one of those.

• I encourage OOC chatter in regards to this, not to avoid a character death, but to work out how it's going to written up. Though, at the same time if you’re not discussing things OOC, that's cool too. Options.

• And saying that, having a character death doesn't mean you are out of the RP. While the population of Washington DC isn't the same as the Old World, it gives the option to create more characters and to jump back in with a new character to create a new storyline with another character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back