Open Plenty of roleplay ideas! (mostly mxm/romance)

Mothunny

fluffy, cuddly thing
Hello! I have an addiction of making a bunch of male characters for MxM romances (but also a few MxF) romances, so I'm looking for some roleplays to use them in! I'm not going to say anything about mu characters here, since other people tend to choose the same characters (aka only one of them...) but I can pick which one I will use if you tell me what kind of character you want to use, or what plot idea of mine you want!

I will have the genres/potential genres at the start and how many characters I might pick from for me to use. All of them are also romance!

I don't have many triggers, besides inconsistency and someone constantly adding new details to their character.

When I reply: I usually reply every day!

OOC: I love having some OOC chat! It's always fun, and keeps me interested in the rp if we can talk about our characters. I also love to tease my characters, you'll find that out fast.

Bumping: I hate bumping if I've only been gone for like, a day. Especially if I get them the day I made a post. If I don't make a post for four days, you should probably bump me-- when I have a lot of rps active at once, I tend to forget to reply to some but will still open your reply, so I won't have your noti for later.

Personality pairings: I like putting characters that really contrast each other together, since it's really nice to see how their opposing personalities help each other. For example, in one of my roleplays, M/C overthinks everything and my partner's character is extremely impulsive.

Grammar/literacy: Okay, so, unless I haven't been able to sleep for a week, I should have my grammar right. If I don't, please don't punch me for it!

Post length: I usually do one-liners or two-liners and can only go up to about one-para, but I'm willing to try two paras! But again, be nice if I can't.

POV/tense/thoughts: Third-person past tense. I don't write my character's thoughts, but I usually do their body language.

Language: Besides one character that always says "dammit" and "hell", I don't really have a lot of cussing or near-cussing (even a character that avoids all that). I'm alright if you have Y/C cuss, but no "f*** yeah f*** you motherf***er" stuff, either.

Violence: I'm not that great at rp violence. I'm not against it, and sometimes throwing some if it into a rp is fun, but I'm not too great at it, which is why most of my rps are more calm ideas, besides the three kinds of vampires one.

Smut: Absolutely none.

Romance: I love romance. I just do. cos im a sad single pringle That's why romance is right in the title!

For example, I was in a romance where it was meant to be a simple, realistic romance, where M/C and T/C met when M/C started tutoring T/C. Suddenly, both are characters were vampires.Then T/C constantly saw visions of their parents being killed. Then they were also half-werewolf. Then they tried to commit suicide. Then they went insane and tried to kill a kid. There was no time for any plot for M/C, because these and more happened back-to-back. There were no warnings about any of these, no discussion, they just threw them in after M/C spent a day keeping T/C from getting themself killed in multiple ways.

I'm open for other ideas that you might have, but I avoid battle/futuristic roleplays!

(fantasy or realistic) (2 characters)
M/C is closet gay and has been tying to date girls, but breaks up with them because they think that he's cute and feminine. Y/C is his friend, which has been giving him dating lessons on how to be less feminine. Y/C is also open gay and has had the option open to M/C to date.

(fantasy/supernatural) (3 characters) There are three kinds of vampires, each with different eye colors and abilities. M/C is a vampire with silver eyes and the ability of speed, but hates having to kill and hurt humans to feed. Y/C is attacked by a thirsty vampire and is saved by M/C.

(supernatural, mystery) (1 character) M/C is one of the heads of a group of vampires, and lives in a very large mansion, where he has many human and weak vampire servants. Y/C is one of those servants (can be human or weak vamp) and, after M/C decided to have you as his personal servant, he thought you were interesting.
(Suggestion: it would be best if Y/C had a good backstory, since that's the most likely reason M/C would think Y/C is interesting)

(gods, possible action, fandom/Noragami, romance optional, found family optional) (1 character) (this is pretty much a new version of a group rp that i did on another site, so if youre from it-- hiiiii! JOIN ME!!) M/C is a travelling god who is soon going to be forgotten. (i have a story for why but you can find that out IC) This is after AFAH (Atheism for All of Humanity) passed through the world, convincing and forcing people to abandon their religion, which caused many gods to be forgotten or nearly forgotten. From the people's loss of religion negative feelings went up, causing the phantoms to grow stronger, some even growing sentience. Y/C can be a phantom that wouldn't try to kill him (maybe a phantom of regret?), a human, or another god that he decides to bring with him.

(mystery, some action, horror, romance optional, gender open) (New character!) Y/C was in a forest, the last that they remembered. They can't remember what they were doing, just that they were headed somewhere. Then they saw something. It was a black mask, or a black face, with a white grin and smiling eyes. They don't remember how long that they saw this, it could have been any amount of time from their memory, but they remembered it clearly. Then they woke up in a bed. The walls were stone and packed dirt, and the only light was a mysterious glowing stone at either side of the door. Everything necessary for a house, other than a missing bathroom, seemed to be in the one room. When they went out the single door, they found themself in an underground, thriving world. Exenia.

(mystery(?), romance optional, possible action) (3.5 characters) M/C is a demon and Y/C is a human. Y/C has had something that they always wanted, but for some reason or other, has never been able to have it. To get it, they summoned (a demon/twin demons). The demon(s) would give Y/C what they wanted and protect them until it was their scheduled time to die, where the demon(s) would take Y/C's soul.

(fantasy/supernatural, action, mystery, romance optional, any gender) (1 character) Underground sales have been going on, where a secret society has been selling live people with different abilities as slaves to the highest bidder. Y/C is able to see remnants of demons and is being sold, and M/C, a fallen angel, needs Y/C's abilities to find the demon that has been organizing the sales.

Last edited:
Back