Plo Plo's bad art

Ploegy

A little place for me to drop off artwork of ocs and maybe fan art if I feel up to posting that as well. Most of my work is pretty basic as I am only a hobby artist who does this kind of stuff for fun, but feel free to leave any comments

Hopefully I can remember to throw stuff on here from time to time

Honestly, your art is not bad at all. I actually like it! Lately I've been having the urge to pick up the pencil myself again, but I can't really think of anything to draw...

I agree with @Hylius ! your art is amazing! I especially like the last two. as for @Hylius , If you want to draw but can't think of anything, thats the worst feeling. I usually look up some anime or fan art and then I get inspiration. (I often just copy it lol)

I agree as well, your ar is wonderful! It's such a unique style and I love the color scheme. I more of a coloring person s I prefer coloring over the drawing process but I'm learning!!

Your art isnt bad at all! You have beautiful line work and even if its flat colored, the colors are beautiful! If you keep practicing you'll be able to do great things!!

Your art isnt bad at all! You have beautiful line work and even if its flat colored, the colors are beautiful! If you keep practicing you'll be able to do great things!!
I don't know if its just me but I really like flat coloured drawings! its simple and if the colours are not too bright, it seems cozy and cute.

I have no idea how to draw something that doesn't look like it was made by a three-year-old, but you can actually draw things that are visually appealing! Nice!

You are right, it is bad, if it were opposite then it would be bad, but on normal days, that looks spectacular!

Back