Open Plots (Long-term)

Agape

Hello Everyone! I am new to this site but here are some ideas with my characters!
Most of these are romance but I am always open to ideas with any of my characters​
(This is based off the song "Friendly Neighborhood Poltergeist.)
There was a house that was never sold. People said the house was haunted but not your family. Despite all the protests, your parent/s bought the house but things keep moving around. Your parent/s and sibling/s don't believe you. While you were getting a craving for some ice cream at 3am, you see a figure of a boy sitting on the counter eating ice cream. The edges of his figure seemed to be ghostly. Who is this figure? Does he need something from you?
Your Character a detective that is chasing the popular serial killer that seems to leave no hints other than that the bodies are always found near an abonded house. Your Character decides to take residents there in case the killer comes back. Your character hears a noise in the middle of the night and goes down to investigate just to find a confused boy looking around and a body at his feet. It was the ghost of the body! What happened? Who is this murderer?
-
Pin on Anime
Your Character is a popular student at school until the new girl came. She was a mystery. She was the smallest student at 4'11" and was so innocent. Every guy and girl wanted her either for friendship, romance, or more. But when you see her get attacked by a few guys on your way home and save her, she is in debt to you. Now she follows you around everywhere, even your parents let her inside! You need to get her out of debt somehow was your original plan before you saw her have a panic attack at school when she wasn't around you. What secrets does she hide? Is there another reason for her following you? And what is this feeling in your chest when she cries?
You never believed in shooting stars that is for sure. But when your little cousin begged you to make a wish on a star, you decided to. You wished that you can have unlimited money. When you waked up the next day, you opened your wallet because you needed to pay the cashier to see that you had way more money in it then you did the other day. When you got to school, there was a new student who seemed to have taken a special interest in you. You wish that you could remember the content you learned for the test. The new student sneezed and suddenly you remembered everything. Who is this girl? And why do your wishes keep coming true?

New Scenarios and characters as always being added.

All of them sounds very nice but I really loved the Boo! plot with Ghostie. If you're still looking for someone to roleplay such plot with you, I'm interested.

Pin on Anime
Your Character is a popular student at school until the new girl came. She was a mystery. She was the smallest student at 4'11" and was so innocent. Every guy and girl wanted her either for friendship, romance, or more. But when you see her get attacked by a few guys on your way home and save her, she is in debt to you. Now she follows you around everywhere, even your parents let her inside! You need to get her out of debt somehow was your original plan before you saw her have a panic attack at school when she wasn't around you. What secrets does she hide? Is there another reason for her following you? And what is this feeling in your chest when she cries?

Curious about this one. It seems interesting!

Back