Ame Damnee Poison Training Hall

Jack
Poison Training Hall

Just as he was admiring his new weapon a sight he did not expect to see appearing in front of his eyes. A Dwarf. Though to be frank Jack didn't care if the clearly ridiculous creature was a leprechaun wearing a tutu, there were midgets in the world, so what made a Dwarf special was only how they didn't die from the amount of alcohol they ingested. And this Dwarf smelled like he had drunken an entire tavern. Jack nodded in return, all the same.

As soon as Devon and Dot left to talk about, gods knows what.... Jack and Priscilla were all alone in a room with each other. The awkward tension could be cut with a knife, Jack had possibly left the worse impression he could have on this girl, which again he wouldn't mind so much. Yet something about her made him feel bad for treating her badly and chastising her, even though he and Dot had the best intentions in mind for that.

Devon Ironsides - Dot's Office

Devon's heart fluttered a bit as Dot called him 'love', it was still something he was getting used to, but his demeanor remained serious as they entered her office. Once Dot had shut the door, Devon began. "It's about Taran. I got confirmed reports that the shite's been lyin' to us. About gettin' a skeleton crew together fer the palace. I've got me own informants hidden in the palace and they confirmed the new lad's information."

He looked at Dot in her blank eyes. "You know me, Dottie. I don't tolerate traitors, if he's been lyin' to Minnie 'bout this, who knows how much else he's lied about? So I've gotten me boys together, and we're gonna take care of the problem, tonight, during the raid." A sadistic smirk came to his lips when he pictured Taran's face twisted in agony. "Just need you ta keep Minnie on task while I take care of our little problem. Can ya do that fer me, beautiful?"

Priscilla Shaw
Priscilla fumbled around with the vials for a little while after her teacher shoved the poisons onto her. "Alright." She sighed, kinda happy that she had listened to her moaning and come up with a less lethal approach, one she preferred more than any other almost immediately. Immediately after, she shuffled off to some dormant room with Devon who appeared to be rather stern, at least to her eyes which were as used to reading emotions as any other wisened person, it made the difference when pleading for food, knowing when to tell a sad fib to get out of trouble and when to sprint for your life. He seemed quite different from the previous night. All of which left her with Jack, who appeared to be swishing some foreign weapon around with ease. She kept her mouth shut and fiddled with her weapons and poisons, attempting to avoid looking inti his eyes, but couldn't help but glance over frequently to see what he was doing. Her throat felt rather dry, whether that was due to the incoming raid, or the fact that she had no idea what she was supposed to be doing. "I'll uh.. Go get changed." She whispered silently and headed into her own room, peering through Dot's wardrobe for something a little more suitable for a battleground compared to the rags she'd made out of Devon's former blanket.

Dot Maras-Dot's Office
Dot's smile fell as Devon talked about Taran. She never truly liked the man and to be given the knowledge that he was a traitor only deepened her hatred more. "I'll do what I can, Devon...Kill that fucker." she said, nodding at the dwarf. It angered her that they, especially Minerva, were lied to by this man. God, she would need all the details after the raid to sate her mind's need to know how he'll meet his end. She would not be happy until he's dead herself and it made her happy that Devon had a plan in motion. "Oh, I can't wait for this!"

Jack
Poison Training Hall

"That would be wise." Responding to what Priscilla said as he was next to the door, his back to the wall and his left leg crossed over the right. Listening in as it looked like he was taking a small nap. Talks about an assassination on the battlefield of a member of their own group, by the sounds of it the Dwarf, had an intense loyalty to the underground and looked down on traitors whether they abandon their solemn word to the underground or are just suspected. Jack would have to watch this man, after all, Jack has a history of turning on others if they had gone against his code or if on the rare chance he wouldn't kill someone. This Taran must have been rather impressive to use this battle as a way of stabbing him in the back.

Then the poison maker chimed in, proving that she was more vicious than previously thought. Now I see the true strength of that witch. The loyalty of her commanders seems undying and without question. Putting the Elfin warglave on his back, he reached for the two Kanata's Ivory and Ebony unsheathing them gingerly and inspecting them, pondering. Either way, Artiemties has been here long than me, so chances are he's already come up with contingency plans if he decided to turn on this band of misfits. Though if how they are coming up with this plan, then they are going over the imperators will...... This might be critical information saved for another time. If they crossed Jack, he would not hesitate to strike both down.

Devon Ironsides - Dot's Office

He smiled as Dot agreed to go along with his plan, he walked over and planted a small kiss on her lips. "Thank ye, darling. There'll be more of that once the battle's over. Now I've gotta find that fecker Hyde. Probably the best person to have fer backup when the time to strike happens. Be seein' ya soon Dottie." He said as he exited Dot's office, passing by the others as he made his way out of the training hall. He had to find Hyde, and also make one more stop.

Priscilla Shaw
Priscilla stepped back out of the room, swathed in a sharp, black cape and a light breast plate hidden underneath, the cloth falling just past her shoulder and blocking her body from all sides except the front, with leggings made from the same metallic material, it seemed a little small and tight-fitting, but Priscilla simply deemed that it must just to be sure it doesn't slip off. "There was nothing bigger than this." She explained, sword merely buckled to her as no sheathe seemed to fit, yet remaining hidden due to the robe. She looked like a fighter, well, about as much a malnourished woman could, anyway. With a angry, fearful gleam in her eyes and survival instincts coursing through her body. She watched Devon leave and checked Jack, who seemed to be looking about as grim as she did, which was strange, considering he should be more used to these things compared to her.

Dot watched as Devon left, with a sigh. She hated not being able to see but she was thankful for the fact she could pick up on people's energy. Which was her thought as she felt Jack's energy move and shift closer to her office. She couldn't tell how close, for all she knew he could have been just move closer to Priscilla to talk to her, even though her instinct was telling her otherwise. Clearing her mind of it, she had more important things to focus on. Quickly leaving her office she went, and changed from her body suit to her normal above ground attire, a long sleeved shirt and a knee length skirt. After all, she had to looked the part. Once done, she gathered as many of her bombs and vials as she could carry with plans to ration out among everyone along with some of her masks. Handing one to Priscilla, she said, "Put and keep the mask on. It will protect you from the knock-out gas." With that, she strapped her giant axe to her back and waved to Jack and Priscilla. "Come, dollfaces. We can't dilly dally any longer."

Jack
Poison Training Hall

Wanting to ignore the ridiculousness of her Priscilla's wardrobe, the entire thing looked as if a kid was trying to play pretend with their mother's armor. Perhaps this is the best strategy for her, make her opponents laugh so hard they die from lack of oxygen. The poison maker emerged from the room shortly after the Dwarf, apparently named Devon. Clearly, the two were lovers by the way they talked and acted towards each other... Which just seemed so wrong to Jack considering the sizes of the two it made him think of unpleasant thoughts that made him visibly cringe, he was saved from this mental anguish when the poison maker, Dot, came out wearing rather nice clothing. Certainly better than that SNM nightmare she wore before. "Will, you just call me jack?" Walking out with both females.

Priscilla Shaw
Priscilla wrapped the mask around her head as instructed, making her appear much more sinister compared to before, even with the small clothes. "You had nothing bigger than this?" She asked Dot calmly as they walked in a trio, her breathing heavy from underneath the strange face cover and causing her voice to also sound more like some sort of monster that was trying to speak than anything else. "How long do raids last?" She asked, ignoring the rather disgusted-looking Jack and saying nothing, he could smirk all he wanted, if it saved her life, she was fine with it, but it might have been nice to have something that didn't chafe so much.

Back