Pokemon: Journeys of Anteceon Poke Cafe [General Discussion]

Hey uhh im just now seeing these messages. Ive just started school again so ill be a bit slow to start up sorry about that :(

I will not be able to make a post today as I am going through some in real life stuff that prevents me from coming up with a post. I should be better by tomorrow and I am very sorry .

So....umm....is anyone planning on doing something for the pokemon RP besides me and Bird?
I am I just been sick =/. It is hard for me to write when I am sick and mucus fills up the brain. I will try to get something written out tonight and if I am unable to then I apologize.

All trainers start with 100 coins. Are you feeling better?
Yes I am feeling much better :D! I still have a horrid cough but it is getter better! Also how do we earn more money? Just by battling trainers and gyms? I wanted to make sure I remember things correctly as my memory is still a bit foggy with all the sickness and what not. If this information was posted and I just simply did not see it I apologize.

Yes I am feeling much better :D! I still have a horrid cough but it is getter better! Also how do we earn more money? Just by battling trainers and gyms? I wanted to make sure I remember things correctly as my memory is still a bit foggy with all the sickness and what not. If this information was posted and I just simply did not see it I apologize.

I'm going to say Yes for now.

Sorry for not posting lately. I should have a post up and running sometime this week! I been busy at work and coming home too tired to really do anything sorry! But I should have a post up soon!

Back