Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Crystal Cove

Glitchy Dragon

NightCrawler
It was a crisp, cool Saturday early morning, and the entire town of Red Water was almost completely silent. It was located amongst a vast plant flourishing valley in the middle of an forest and had a single river that ran straight through the village.
Vahru sat next to half-asleep Silvally, his caretaker, vigorously grooming his snow white coat of fur.
"Y'know, if you're trying to make friends, I bet you they'd care more so about personality than appearance" his deep voice sighs.
"Actually, it very much would matter that I look my best... Not only am I going to out do them in training, but i'll out do them in looks as well" the eevee replied determinedly.
"That's very selfish of a thing for you to say... Whatever happened to you last night talking about having everyone as your friend?"
"Hmm, oh. Hehe, i've taken and rethunk things. Having to rely on less people makes you stronger."
"In a way, yes. But two things... One, loneliness follows in such a situation and two, rethunk is not a word"
"Gah, I know, I know! I'm just...just a bit-"
"Nervous, excited?" Silvally opens a single eye, smirking up at him. "I'm glad you do. It's good sign that you're healthy when you show emotions other than pride all the time."
"Just go back to sleep you weirdo" Vahru blushes.
"Hmm, but really Vahru, i'm proud that you've made it this far."

Star was excited. She was on her way to a new village with new mystery dungeons. She would have to stop by the shops to buy some thing's she'd need later on. After all, one couldn't be too prepared for a dungeon. Mystery Dungeons were so...so...mysterious. They were never the same when you went in. But that didn't mean she wasn't looking forward to new ones. She typically worked alone, but that was because she hadn't found a guild she particularly wanted to be a part of...yet. Part of her knew she looked forward to making friends, and working with a team. Another part of her was terrified of the idea. She was used to working alone, after all. But being alone was so...lonely. She shook herself out of her thoughts, and ran to the town that was just up ahead. What was it called? Red Water? She wasn't sure, nor was she entirely sure she was going in the right direction. But that, of course, was half the fun.

Ray was beyond excited. The opportunity to explore new areas and live in a new village and help out around the place? How could he NOT be excited? His mother and father knew that eventually their home village would not be enough for their energetic son, and packed him stuff for his trip.

"Only two Apples and an Oran Berry?" "Yes son. We don't want you to be carrying more than you need." "Besides... You're practically moving from the village to fulfil your dreams~ We don't necessarily think you need much to pack." "Okay then... Bye~!" "Farewell son!" "Stay safe~!"

And so Ray set out towards the new village, eager to join up with fellow Pokemon to explore those new dungeons he was told about. Waving goodbye to his fellow Pokemon including his family, he set out towards the new village with a big smile on his face. While he was on his way, he couldn't help but get excited for what was in store for him.

SN7MxYI.png

"Ooo~! I wonder what kind of dungeons I get to explore? And new people that could share my love for exploration! I'm excited~!"

Crisp, dried leaves littered the forest floor. A young ralts walked through the woods, the leaves crunching against her footsteps. Her movements scattered the various wild pokemon living in the woodlands. "Ugh... Where is Red Water?" Ivern half-shouted. Her body ached from the journey she took. Going from her hometown to Red Water town was very tiring. "Red Water... Water with the color red huh?" she drank a bit of soda pop, savoring its fizzy taste. "I hope it's near, I'm tired." she wiped the sweat rolling down her forehead.

The woods granted her wish, revealing a large valley populated with various kinds of plant life. She spotted a town along the valley. "It's Red Water Town!" she pointed at the town. "I better hurry up, the sooner I arrive the better." she ran through the valley, aiming towards the village with expectations for explorations and adventure.

Levi was staying in a local Inn, he had arrived in Red Water very late and decided he would wait to enter the Guild until he was fully rested. When he awoke, he had only one thought. "Dying, I'm dying! Need. Food. Now!" He wasted no time heading into town, scanning through each stall. He was slightly disappointed that the seafood wasn't as high quality as it was back home, but the fruits and vegetables were far better here! After consuming his breakfast, Levi finally approached the guild. He was equally excited and nervous. What if he was the weakest one there? What if they didn't like him? Eventually he took a step back and decided to wait for someone else to enter first.

Lew already lived in Red Water, and was, himself, quite nervous for the day ahead. He wasn't going to the Mystery Dungeon in town, but he knew that today was a day when a lot of other Pokemon were coming to town. One, a prideful, white Eevee, he'd encountered briefly (and he wasn't sure if the vain creature remembered him), but the rest...well, he knew they were coming because he could sense their emotions. Excitement, nerves, worry, and fear. All of them quickly approaching him and his town. He didn't much care for strangers, but some small part of him did want to make a new friend or two. He noticed a small Totodile with a black bandana around his neck idling in front of the explorer's guild, sensing a lot of fear and nerves from him. He sighs and psychs himself up, approaching the water-type cautiously. "Hey..." he says nervously, afraid of how the other Pokemon will respond.

"Good, good... All of the town is waking up just as the novice are arriving" Silvally nods.
Upon hearing this, the Eevee quickly heads to the exit of their room. "Hm?Oh yeah, th-that's grea-"
"Vahru, i'd like for you to introduce yourself to the two novice who are are outside; take them to breakfast at Ninetail's Tavern also if you would."
There was no point in arguing, Vahru would only be turned down at his attitude over and over again as usual. "Fine, but we won't be friends."
"Lew is one of the two... I expect that you treat him properly as well. Do I make myself clear?"
Vahru looks back at his foster parent at the window with a small grimace. He opens his maw once wanting to snap at him for even mentioning his name, but merely swallowed the anger. "I'll...try..." he mumbles just before exiting.

Ever since that one night when Vahru had first developed the bad habit of eavesdropping, he'd managed to catch something that'd forever made him think of bitter things towards the Riolu. "Savior" was what his father had praised him for. Something that Vahru felt that only he should have been entitled for.

"Guh, what do I even say... It's not like I care what they think of me..."

(So, the layout of the Master's Hall/The building where the official guild has been established is an rather large building made out of sand and wood as the exterior into the shape of Palossand. Rare stones decorate the building all over and is about four stories in height.)
pokemon_mystery_dungeon_magnagate_infinite_labyrinth_conceptart_p8ZxX.jpg

^^^ Is what the main area looks like while meanwhile the bottom picture presents what the housing area looks like
b3c2b6af475d8a3cd0b522d25f2eb36d.png

Star entered the town as it was just waking up. She looked around. She was going to have to explore to familiarize herself with the place. As she wandered about, noting the locations of stores, she noticed a tavern. Oh! I bet there are lots of travelers there. And that they know the dungeons around here. I should go see what information I can get. I can't wait! But even with excitement flooding through her, she was nervous too. She'd never been especially fond of large crowds. It was one of the things she liked about exploring dungeons. Not many others around. And those that were, she didn't have to talk to. But in a tavern, she'd have to ask questions, and she wasn't especially good around strangers. Still...she steeled her nerve, and walked in.

A young ralts, sweaty and heavily-breathing, arrived in front of Red Water town. "This... This is..." her eyes sparkled at the marvelous view over the town,"This is beautiful!" She walked inside and took in her surroundings, "Woah... I like this. But..." her eyebrows rose and a question mark appeared above her head, "Where's the guild?"

She noticed a Totodile and a Riolu standing before a building. "They look like they might know... I should ask them," she moved up towards them. She stopped before them and waved at both, "Umm... Hey..." she looked at the Riolu, silently examining him. "He's dependable, I can feel it." her eyes moved over the Totodile with a black bandana and judged him with her aura, "He's a kind soul... I can trust both of them..."

She held both of her shaky hands up and beckoned both of the pokemon for a handshake. "I'm... Ivern. What are your names?"

Levi turned toward he voice that called out to him and saw the Riolu. "Oh, hey there!" He tried to present himself as friendly, but without basic social skills, he came off as a bit loud. Now so nervous that he's physically shaking, he asks "so, are you also entering the guild?" As he awaited an answer, he heard a soft voice call out. He turned and saw a small Ralts standing in front of them. Levi gladly shock hands, this time doing a better job to keep his cool. "Hi, my name is Levi. Is there something I can help you with?"

Aftera while of travelling from his village, he had finally arrived at the new village and fair to say, he was already excited at what was to be in store for him and his new friends. Of course, he kept on thinking about his family back home, wishing him good luck on his new adventures and proud that he's grown up to be like he is now. Walking around the town, he recognised some of the buildings like they were in his own; one being a shop as well as a bar like establishment. "(This is great~ I'm finally going to explore some new places and meet new people! I can't wait!~)"

As he walked around, he found a particular group of Pokemon walking towards the bar he walked past earlier and had a thought. Were they a part of the guild he was invited to? He walked on over to the group of pokemon which was from his observation: A Totodile, a Riolu and... a pokemon he didn't quite recognise. Must not be around his village as he didn't recognise that type. Walking over to the group, he decided to say hello and introduce himself.

PTCDvN6.png

"Hi~ My name's Ray. I'm new here after moving from Sunshine Cove. It's a really lovely village built next to a beach-side cave which was great for exploring!~ Who are you?"

"No, not entering the Guild, I'm just..." he pauses, not sure what to say. "I don't know...I'm kinda nervous around others..." He jumps when he hears the new voice. He turns to the Raltz, sensing an unusual sense of calm from her. "I...I'm Lew," he says, shaking hands quickly. His grip is naturally firm, but he makes it quick as to get it over with quickly. The Pikachu didn't surprise him as much as the Raltz did, but he still recoiled a tiny bit from the new set of emotions. "I....I should probably..." he starts, wanting to leave, but realizing he was boxed in.

Tch, there's a whole bunch of them gathering... There's now way I could introduce myself now, it'd be too damn awkward; plus, it makes me look like the desperate one! Vahru falls back onto his haunches, thinking for several moments whilst watching the members through the window. Maybe if I just open the door to the guild ominously and hide, then I could scare them and insert myself then... Ferrothorn, what do I do?
(Sorry for not posting for so long! I haven't gotten any alerts for this thread so i'd figure things were just slow.... BUT IT WAS JUST MY IGNORANT UNWORRIED BUTT)

Star looked around the tavern, asked some questions, and was directed to the Guild. That made sense. the Guilds were supposed to know where all the good dungeons were. Who knew, maybe if this one was interesting enough, she might even consider trying to join. Though all in all, she tended to work better alone. It was less terribly awkward that way. But as she approached the guild, she noticed the crowd of other Pokemon, and hesitated. She should go introduce herself, she knew she should, but she was afraid. She didn't like large crowds. She approached cautiously.

(OOC: Here's a quick test to see who's receiving updates for this role play. If you did not get an update about a response to this roleplay, report it to the Help Desk so they can fix whatever is wrong. If this roleplay must die, I'd rather it die because people are busy, not because they aren't receiving updates.)

Back