Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Glitchy Dragon

NightCrawler
Right then... You all already know what pokemon is ,hopefully, so that should be pretty explanatory, but less people know so of the Mystery Dungeon games. Mystery Dungeon takes place in the same pokemon world with everything being ultimately the same, although, humans and their technology are missing. Not only that, but pokemon themselves are able to speak clear English.

Villages, like the towns and cities in the original pokemon, are vastly scattered through the areas and too have leaders or highly respected persons who play big roles in the villages. These leaders are recognized as Guild Leaders. Guilds are essentially organizations of pokemon who rally into groups of two to four and either protect the villages from evil pokemon or search for treasure. Also, it is similar in style of school, so as time goes on, lower ranking pokemon learn to deal with bigger threats and or more dangerous areas to be patrolled.

If you already know all of this from experience from gameplay, then great ^.^!!!

Things to Know
*This roleplay(depending on the
participants) will vary from Pg-R
as i'd like tro pertain a similar storyt-
elling style as Haychel
<--- Mystery Dungeon Comic Artist
*Pokemon players only people!
No humans!
*Plot will be decided based on how
the story progresses and everyon's
individual choices!
(To be edited)

Is this still open? I'd like to join in. I've played a game of pokemon mystery dungeon before but I haven't finished it. I thought it would be interesting to roleplay in that kind of world :D

It is indeed still open, yes. I haven't had much time to work on the reference sheet quite yet due to an sudden busyness. I promise to have it out by tomorrow sometime

Name: (A nickname of
somesort would be best)
Appearance: (Picture optional)
Personality:
Typing:
Moveset(4-5 At Max. Please do not pick something utterly
senseless like Roar of Time or anything from an legendary X3) :
Items: (Up to three items of your
choosing from any of the pokemon
games. Usable once per day)
Relation/Kin:
Background/Backstory: (Optional)

That ought to do it

Um, what do you mean by "relation?" Do you mean like family whether it has to do with the role play or not?

Name: Levi
Appearance:
sbCFTB
Well, the picture didn't work, He's a Totodile with a black bandana around his neck.
Personality:Quiet, Calm, and kind-hearted. Loves food as much life. Very friendly, but fierce in battle. Always willing to help.
Typing: Water
Moveset: Scald, Ice Punch, Crunch, Thunder Fang, Aqua Jet
Items: Leftovers, Life Orb, Sitrus Berry
Relation/Kin: Father-Alex, Mother-Maria, Little sister-Sapphire.
Background/Backstory: Levi was quiet growing up, never really socializing with others. He spent most of his time exploring caves and helping the others around the village. He helped his family run a Marine shop. Being the best swimmer in the family, Levi was often the one to go underwater to find various gems and other trinkets for the shop. He is especially close to his little sister, Sapphire, who was very sick when she hatched and has been rather weak ever since. Every time he goes exploring, he tries to find a Sapphire, as his sister wants to know what she was named after. When he wasn't helping around or exploring, he was training like no tomorrow. He wanted to be strong so he could protect his village. Eventually, he grew to be one of the strongest in the village, catching the attention of a Guild. Levi was offered a chance to go on a journey, and his family was very supportive. With a final goodbye, Levi set off to a new life full of adventure.

If my moveset needs some rebalancing, please let me know. I was thinking about late game moves when I created it.

OK, that's what I was wondering. Thanks for clarifying. I'll have to come up with a character I can join with.

images

Name: Ivern

Personality: Ivern is quiet around most pokemon and people. She prefers being alone or with somebody she's familiar with. She keeps her thoughts mostly to herself and uses telepathy to speak with others. She keeps anyone at a distance unless she is close the them. She wants to help others out but she seldom shows her willingness.

Typing: Psychic

Moveset: Teleport, Hypnosis, Confusion, Protect

Items: Potion, Soda Pop, Ether

Relation/Kin: Riven, a gardevoir

Background/Backstory: Ivern hatched alone inside an unknown forest. Being a psychic pokemon, She knew she was abandoned by her parents. She struggled to take care of herself in the forest. She spent a month roaming around the forest and feeding herself with foraged berries. She eventually met a guild member, a gardevoir, from a village near the forest. The gardevoir, who introduced herself as Riven, took Ivern to the village and raised Ivern as her own. While in Riven's hands, Ivern grew up to become a cold but powerful ralts. She followed her stepmom's footsteps and joined a Guild in order to put her skills to good use.

I made this character based on my ralts in pokemon emerald so... If there's any problem with it, just shoot me a message and I'll sort it out :D

Name: Star
Appearance: View attachment 2461
Personality: She seems shy and quiet around pure strangers, but is active and hyper around close friends. She'll talk at need, even to strangers, but tends to be blunt and too the point
Typing: Electric
Moveset(4-5 At Max. Please do not pick something utterly
senseless like Roar of Time or anything from an legendary X3) : Thunderbolt, Quick attack, Electro Ball, Thunder wave, Thunder
Items: Oran Berry, revive seed, burn seed
Relation/Kin: Talma (mom), Zezo (dad)
Background/Backstory: Star is a wandering explorer, and has been for a while. She wears her goggles to help in her explorations, so she isn't blinded by sandstorms, or snow storms. She's looking for others to travel with. She has a tendancy to become very excited when she finds something new. While she is currently not part of a guild, she's not against the idea. She enjoys exploring mystery dungeons and seeing new grand sites.

Wonderful, wonderful! Every character thus far has been accepted. I believe this to be a good number of participants to at least start the story. :)

I loved Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. I had so much fun playing Blue Rescue Team, playing as a Pokemon gave a whole new perspective which I loved. Are you by chance still accepting people?

Back