Pokemon Rp

Azathoth

Daemon Sultan
Hello, if you're here than the title interested you. And this is going to be a Pokemon Rp, once we get enough people that is, so if you're interested let me know.
We'll be taking a slightly different turn, and will be mixing aspects of both the show and the games, as battles will be more show oriented while the item system will be more game inclined.
Which region it will start in will be voted upon by the group that we will start with. I am hoping for at least three people to start with, and then addition and subtractions can be made as we go along. If we have a group but are still interested, I'd be happy to include you and your character in a cameo appearance.
Thank you for your view and I hope this peaks your interest. :)
(This will be kept pg)

Last edited:
Johto it is, though Drack you will be able to have your Pokemon as I'm allowing Pokemon from every region to be had as starters, as long as they are basic and not legendaries.

Okey dokey, alright that's it people. We have everybody we need.
If anyone else wants to be in, we will use your character as a trainer battle in which you will play, pm me for details.

Put your character sheets here for reference.

Example:
Name: PokeMaster Tlmm (Timm is his nickname)

Appearance: Timm is below average height and weight of the average youngster. He is short and slender, the build of someone who practices cardiovascular exercise daily. He usually wears a white T shirt under a thin red jacket, and blue jeans, although can be found in just his shorts when training. He carries around a brown rucksack to carry his essentials, although he has his pokeballs attached to his belt for easy access. He has long brown hair and young brown eyes.

Personality: He is very caring and gentle, loyal to all friends and Pokemon alike. Although when the going gets tough, the tough get going, and Timm can accomplish great things. He is patient with some things, but impatient with others, and has a fiery spirit, lit with his deep, ingrained love for Pokemon, caring for them since he was a child.

Background: He was born into a family who loved Pokemon ten years ago. He grew up around them, and learned to love them, taking care of them as they took care of him. Six months ago, he received three eggs of varying color and pattern. On the eve of his tenth birthday, they hatched. He took his newborn Pokemon outside of his home in Ecruteak City, and saw the legendary Ho-oh. He began his journey the very next day.
(Saving room for flashbacks in the role-play.)
Current Party: (Start with three, any region as long as they are basic and non legendary):
Pokemon(Name) (♂ or or - )AbilityMove 1Move 2Move 3Move 4
Bulbasaur ♀ Lvl. 1 Overgrow Tackle
Squirtle ♂ Lvl. 1 Torrent Tackle
Charmander ♀ Lvl.1 Blaze Scratch
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Pokemon in PC: None

I would be interested in joining. I'll be honest I have never done a Pokemon RP so this would be my first one.

Also is there a rule on what type of pokemon/how many we could start with?

If not I was thinking maybe, Pichu working towards Raichu, Castform(If you'll allow him I have a way to explain why he's in the Johto region), and Riolu working towards Lucario. For my three to like start since it seems like everyone is picking three from what I've seen.

Sorry to say the group for this has been decided, but you can always make a character in the Depository above, and we can use your character (you will be playing them) in a cameo appearance.

https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/johto-journey-pokemon-rp.5575/

Here it is folks the Rp is up and ready to go. Post order is first come. I'll will post the order after everyone has made their first post.
I'm not sure how Cameo jump ins work for RPs I'm afraid. So I'll probably just pass and read some as you guys go. But thanks.

Ah, finally dug this thread back up. Now I can remind myself to make that character.

Hmmm... my aquatic lady or my novice dragonmaster?

Whatever floats your boat, we started but are not to far in, go ahead and throw in your character in, and we'll fit it in somehow.

Back