Pokemon RP

Crow

YOU MEAN
Well, I just felt that this site needed a Pokemon RP, so here I am.

I'll push the ideas further if I get four other people, but for now... let's see what's in my mind.

Regular Roleplay Ideas:

1. Standard Issue Regiongoing. Whether it be a canon region or a made-up one for this RP depends on the viewers. If we're going canon, I'd likely go with Kanto just to give the region the justice that the Let's Go Games couldn't give it.
We'll likely skip the lab and tutorial stuff and start with our Starter Pokemon. I figure that that wouldn't be very liked.
It'll be Standard Gyms and all.

2. Idea 1, except in a Custom Region and it's Medieval. Maybe we'll end up with a plot that justifies Pokemon from the Future, but unless that happens, none of that stuff here. It'll have a lot more limitations in terms of Pokemon Party, since Pokeballs(or equivalents) don't exist. Pokemon Journeys are explained as Coming-of-age trials where young'ns must venture forth to truly be recognised as adults.

3. Something with a bit of a different format where we're just regular people in the world of Pokemon. We primarily live in a town where we chat and mingle in a 'hub' area, but there will be some times where we have to go out and venture for business reasons or just for a bit of sightseeing.

4. A Pokemon Academy.

Epic Roleplay Ideas

5. Either Ideas 1 or 2, except on a larger scale and the Gym Leaders and Elite Four will be played by various people.

6. A story involving Time Travel and a villainous team that does so. This story, in addition to taking concept from Ideas 1 and 2, will feature interaction with characters within one region and Regional Forms and a collective Pokedex spread throghout the past, present and future.

~~~~

What have you in mind?

Last edited:
Updated with a sixth idea.

I'm pretty determined to make this the fourth Epic Roleplay on the Site. What's a theme park with only three rides?

I would love a pokemon based epic roleplay and the thing with epic role plays is that you can have as many things that stick to your Canon as you wish. So ideas 1, 3 and 4 could all go in there, if I remember correctly the poke on academy was a canonical thing, but it wasn't set out the way I imagine you mean, however we could make it like that. Maybe some people go to professor oak and set out their adventure there and then, and the more elite kids go to the pokemon academy and can graduate from there with more knowledge than those who didn't go. And then there can be people without pokemon like idea 2. If it becomes an epic role play then there are many possibilities.

I'll take your suggestions into account, though I'd probably make the Academy standalone as opposed to integrate it, so that I can heavily expand on that for a change instead of merging with ideas 1 and 3.

Back