Pokemon: Stretched Through Time [Character Sheets]

Crow

YOU MEAN
OK, here they are, ladies and gentlemen.

Notes:
Your character is of the modern era and will travel back in time.
Whether your characters know each other is up to you. But do know that they will live in the same town of Daffodil.
Your character can have 1 Pokemon, 2 Pokemon or even none. General rules - only 1st or 2nd stagers or non-evolving mons, no legendaries, not even Cosmog or Meltan.
I will be accepting up to 5 players excluding GM.

[Insert Image Here]

Name:

Appearance: Include details not in the above picture

Personality: A paragraph will do.

History: A paragraph will do.

Pokemon 1:

Pokemon 2: Optional

View attachment 8679

Name: Bennett Parker

Appearance: 5'10, 150 lbs.

Personality: Despite having a troubled past, Bennett has done his best to turn his life around. He is cheerful and kind to most people. He is easy-going and rarely loses his temper. Loyalty is one his highest priorities, and he cares deeply for those who are close to him. He sees pokemon as partners and bonds closely with them.

History: (In progress)

Pokemon 1: Totodile

Pokemon 2: (To be determined)

Last edited:
Upon further review, I've decided I'll be making revisions once this brain melting fever goes down. Hopefully I'll produce something more logical and less cringy lmao

@Hal Thorn I used a character creator. I can't pull it up on my phone, but I'll drop a link once I'm off work. Or type Pokemon Character Creator into Google until you find something good.

4da564a4282e9cacdd930bd1dad37785--ensemble-stars-undead-ensemble-stars-kaoru.jpg

Name: Dakari Merlin

Appearance: Dakari is a young man of lean slightly muscled build that stands at roughly 5'7" with messy blonde hair that stops at his shoulders. He's almost always seen in his signature fur lined jacket when not dressed up for some occasion. A couple graphic band t-shirts and sweaters are his go to outside of plain shirts and jeans. The back of his left shoulder has claw marks from a Pokemon attack, though they're old scars.

Personality:
A kind hearted, if slightly slow individual. Dakari is friendly with most and is easy to get along with, as he tries to be nice to others even if they have more unappealing attitudes and personalities. He's always been told to "treat others how you want to be treated, but don't let them walk all over you.", Which he tries to apply for everyone in and out of his life. However, he's very protective of his friends and can't stand bullying. If talking something out won't work, he's willing to use his fists if need be despite not being the most skilled fighter there is.

History: Son of a former Pokemon Trainer that never made it to an elite 4 after obtaining eight badges, that eventually started up a Pokemon Nursery en route to Daffodil. Was raised helping out around the nursery when he was younger, and while playing with one of the Pokemon he got the scars on his back.

By the time he was ten, he decided to wait before going on a journey, instead continuing to help out at the nursery and do a few odd jobs here and there to get enough money to instead buy a guitar, wanting to travel and play music and befriend many trainers and Pokemon while at it! He's still working on it, though. Riku is part of the latest litter of a Vaporeon and Luxray belonging to his father.

Pokemon 1:
Riku (shiny M!Eevee)

8ef.png

Pokemon 2:
(To be determined)

Last edited:
Back