New User *pokes the mic* Is this thing on?

Hello, folks! It is I, amazingly unfunny non-comedian person-guy, [REDACTED}!
Pronounce it however you want, call me whatever you want!

I first roleplayed about three years ago and I've gone on and off for about three times now. Once every year. Now that there's a bit of free time in my hands, I'd like to RP again! And see how long this blast will last!
I'm interested in plenty of genres (but not necessarily good in playing any of them), so if there's anything that interests me, I'll initiate contact! Or vice versa.
Also I'm very bad at the romance genre in particular. Like, really bad. If Lady Gaga made Bad Romance, then I made Worst Romance.

Also, if you are from America or Europe, our timezones might differ wildly so the RP would move kinda i mean very slowly. But if you're okay with that, then go ahead. I'm sure we can make appointments using advanced math calculations.

Sincerely, person of the unfunny jokes, [REDACTED] :)

Last edited:
Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

We have a number of users here for whom English isn't their first language, so I wouldn't worry about that none. We also definitely have people from all over the world! So hopefully you'll manage to connect up with some people with similar time-zones.

Mind if I ask where about you're from? I know we've had a few Australian members, and I believe someone from the Philippines for a while. Always fun finding out where people are from.

Ah! Not a common one for sure. Always happy to diversify the place up with people from all over though :)

I'm off to bed for now, but I typically review new accounts first thing in the morning, so feel free to mingle around and get to know some of the other new arrivals in the meanwhile. You can also post in most of the community forums as well. If you haven't found it yet, we have guide in the help forum on account approvals if you need any assistance with that.

Mornin! Just dropping in to let you know that your account is approved and you now have access to all areas of the forum! Welcome once more :)

Back