Open [post-apocalyptic adventure] Starting Over

I prefer to draw my own characters, and I haven't drawn stuff in a while so it will be good practice. I'll still have a description to make up for it in the meantime. I just posted it btw

First post. Also the top of the character thread. It's also supposed to say 'Time to make the world your own' at the bottom but oh well.

Posted!

@catradora
You should ask questions here.

Yes, I'm using a festival in a smallish suburban town called Smithfield as something that would attract everyone. Celebrations being few and far between, many people in the surrounding areas would come looking for opportunity, trade, companionship, or just out of simple curiosity. I like to keep details vague so each one can add something. Maybe I should have said that beforehand. But I intend to have things happen there that start us off properly.

hey, this says it's still open, and it's sorta right down my alley. still accepting new members? cuz i'd love to participate in this.

so am i allowed to make an introductory post whenever? or is there some kind of system ya'll are followin'?

okay, another question i'm tossing at you.
we got a date chart? this start on a certain day? or is the timeline ambiguous aside from the fact that this is 10 years after day 0?
i want to know because in roleplays, i tend to keep a journal document for personal use to the side, where i record my character's thoughts, actions, and interactions, making it easier for me to recount their progress and see where they are. it's actually been a pretty useful technique. anyway, i'd just like to know of dates, if we're using them, to have a tighter organization on my character journalism.

okay, another question i'm tossing at you.
we got a date chart? this start on a certain day? or is the timeline ambiguous aside from the fact that this is 10 years after day 0?
i want to know because in roleplays, i tend to keep a journal document for personal use to the side, where i record my character's thoughts, actions, and interactions, making it easier for me to recount their progress and see where they are. it's actually been a pretty useful technique. anyway, i'd just like to know of dates, if we're using them, to have a tighter organization on my character journalism.

I forgot to add that. Thank you for reminding me.
We'll leave the year ambiguous. Saturday, August 1st. Last of the summer with fall not far away. Might give people a bit more motivation to come out, since by now everyone knows how rough a winter can be.

Just so everyone knows, I'm very sick. I'm going to the doctor's office today, but it could be later in the day or tomorrow before I can post.

Absolutely. It's the perfect time to jump in. Just post your character(s) first.

If you would be alright with playing a male character, or one of each, that would be excellent.

Back