Post Apocalyptic Zombie Roleplay

Tiko

Draconic Administrator/Mentor
Administrator
Mentor
Nexus GM
This is just a rough preliminary interest check on if this genre of roleplay would interest anyone. If so I'll see about getting something more formal written up into a fully-fledged concept. If I go forward with it, I'm favoring setting it up as an epic roleplay with multiple settlements and groups of survivors, and the ability for players to move from place to place, or to be members of different groups that may come together as allies, or stand against each other as enemies. The more people interested, the more groups the roleplay will be able to support. If we have fewer people interested, I'll just have it follow a single groups story instead of several

Just play a perpetually tired teenager, they're basically the same thing.

Alrighty! Sounds like there's plenty enough interest! I'll go ahead and start working on something. It might be a week or two before it's ready to start taking on players, but I'll keep everyone posted.

Tentative yes. I would like some post-apocalyptic zombie plots, but my future involvement depends on how well crafted the plot will be.

Eh? Depends on the final product. Zombies can be done well, but usually they aren't me thing. Take this as a tentative yes.

I have some unfortunate bad news. The site is growing MUCH faster than I ever anticipated so a lot of my free time is getting directed into admin stuff and helping new players get their roleplays started. I'm not going to have time to start up a second roleplay right now. There's clearly a lot of interest for a zombie apocalypse roleplay though, so I would encourage any one of you to pick it up instead. :)

Back