N0X

"Slavering, bloodthirsty hordes of infested humans almost took over the world. But the pandemic that once threatened to consume humanity whole has been halted, with the source of the infection found and a cure created. However, humanity remains on its knees as the cure became patented and privatized by the elite. Thus, recovering and rebuilding has been a painstakingly slow process for survivors, many of which were left stranded, locked down in towns and cities declared too doomed to save. But when there's a will, there's a way. Other nations have come together to create their own cures, with zombies developing complications as they were experimented on. It was too little too late, as the mutation went unrecognized by scientists, and the vaccines were sent out. There have been reports of new, small outbreaks of metazombies with unnatural abilities and superpowers within the vaccinated, with 1% of "cured" humans retaining some of these abilities for themselves, as well."

Hey, guys! This is just a random idea I came up with, today. Some of you expressed interest in this on the chat, so I wanted to go ahead and see where it goes. Thoughts, questions, comments, or smart remarks are welcome. If anyone's interested in partnering up to run this, that would be awesome! NOTE: SURVIVORS WANTED

TIMELINE:
SETTING: No Man’s Land (EX-USA)
META:
  1. A Metahuman is a “human” zombie that retain their personality and intelligence.
  2. A Metazombie is any zombie with supernatural abilities.
ZOMBIE TYPES:
  • Walker: Generic Zombie.
  • Runner: Zombies with the ability to run at full sprint, but with less durability than the generic zombie.
  • Crawlers: Zombies disabled in their lower bodies and cannot walk or run. They’re harder to spot due to their low profile.
  • Ghoul: Surviving Zombies of an attempted annihilation by a nuclear blast. They spread nuclear radiation.
  • Screamers: Zombies with an ear-piercing wail that can attract the attention of other nearby zombies. The scream can easily stun survivors and leave their ears ringing.
  • Bonies: What a zombie becomes when most of the flesh has rotted from the initial corpse.
  • Pukers: Zombies that puke toxic and caustic liquid. The range of the vomit depends on the type of zombie, from just being able to vomit off a roof below to a massive range. Vomit tends not to do any damage, it's primary function is to infect if it is not dealt with quickly.
  • Stalkers: A very feral quadrupedal zombie that are hard to hit, as they are almost as fast as Runners.
  • Bombers: Zombies that can either willingly explode on their target or explode when shot or attacked with a melee weapon.
  • Brutes: Zombies strong enough to throw cars and even rip chunks of concrete out of the ground to kill survivors.

METAHUMAN ABILITIES:
GENERAL:
  • Enhanced Strength​
  • Enhanced Speed​
  • Enhanced Agility​
  • Enhanced Dexterity​
  • Enhanced Stamina​
  • Enhanced Mobility​
  • Enhanced Reflexes​
  • Enhanced Senses​
    • Seeing, Hearing, Smelling, Feeling...​
UNIQUE ABILITIES:
  • Psychokinesis (open)​
  • Telepathy(open)​
  • Invisibility​
  • Teleportation(@Lila Renn/Axelia Brown)​
  • Shapeshifting(open)​
  • Pyrokinesis/Fire(@nico /Reese Turner)​
  • Hydrokinesis/Water(open)​
  • Aerokinesis/Wind(@Spiraea/Bunny)​
  • Geokinesis/Earth(open)​
  • Pagokinesis/Ice(open)​
  • Electromagnetism/Lightning(@N0X /Jade Black)​
  • Umbrakinesis/Dark(open)​

CHARACTER APPLICATION:
  • Full Name: name of character
  • Alias/Nickname: nickname of character
  • Species: list type if zombie
  • Date of Birth: when your character was born
  • Hometown: where your character is from
  • Physical Appearance: hair, eyes, skin, weight, height, & build or use pic
  • Equipment: anything your character carries
  • Abilities: Choose 1 Unique and 3 General, or delete if normal. May use zombie type abilities.
  • History: a quick tidbit about your character’s past

Last edited:
I'll toss my hat into the interested pool :)

Reactions: N0X
@SnapePotions34 @sissyd00q @Spiraea @Tiko @Lila Renn

Hey, y'all. If you're still interested, I added a bit more info and a template. You guys feel free to create anything to your heart's desire. Scientist, military, mercenary, thieves, thugs, gangsters, survivors, etc, etc. You can even make a zombie if you want to! If you'd like an ability not listed there go ahead and write your character with that ability and I'll add it to the list (so long as it makes sense lol). If you have companions (NPCs or Pets), list them with equipment, too. :)

Full Name: Axelia Brown.
Alias/Nickname: Red Death.
Date of Birth: 14/6/2002
Hometown: NYC
Physical Appearance:View attachment 7232 (Usual appearance, When not doing Military STUFF.)
Equipment: Revolver, combat knife and a M16.
Abilities: Teleportation. (Only able to teleport people when they are touching her, cannot teleport when panicked.)
Enhanced Mobility
Enhanced Reflexes
Enhanced Senses

• Full Name: Alexandra Samuel Jones (Never uses her real first name)
  • Alias/Nickname: Samuel
  • Date of Birth: October 1st, 2001
  • Hometown: Bend, Oregon
  • Physical Appearance: View attachment 7237 (I hope this is okay. This is the only reference picture I could find that I like and it said it's for D&D so whyyyy)
  • Equipment: Gun, switchblade, black burlap sack, Shadow (Doberman)
  • Abilities: Enhanced Agility, Enhanced Senses, Enhanced Reflexes, Invisibility
I hope it's okay. This is my first trans character so woo.

Last edited:
Full Name: Pandora ShieldomView attachment 7702
Alias/Nickname: N/A
Species: Human
Date of Birth: 16th August (26 years old)
Hometown: Nice, France.
Physical Appearance: Pandora has dark, freckled skin with moles and blemishes garnishing her form. She has a pear-shaped figure with hips wider than her bust and is around 6'4" in height, however she often wears heels to enhance her natural height. Her hair is long, straight and white with small braids hidden within it. Her eyes are blue but have a subtle purple hue to them, only visible in direct sunlight. She wears a thick leather jacket in hopes that this will prevent any bites as well as denim trousers and a white tank top. She carries a grey hoodie with her in preparation for poor weather. She also wears walking boots and a holster strapped to her thigh for easy access.
Equipment: A custom medkit which she put together from scraps from her previous hospital, a basic handgun, a backpack to hold non-perishable food, a blanket.

Full Name: Seulgi FukuiView attachment 7701
Alias/Nickname: Bunny
Species: Metazombie
Date of Birth: March 17th (14 years old)
Hometown: Busan, South Korea
Physical Appearance: Seulgi has snow white hair and pale skin. Her eyelashes are pale but not quite white, they are closer to blonde, a similar colour to the freckles on her cheeks. She is short, around 4'10", and has a petite frame with very little curvature. Her hands and feet are dainty and her skin is patterned with various scars, the largest including a deep bite mark on her neck which she hides with bandages. She wears a pair of grey-ish brown dungarees with a cream sweater beneath it, as well as walking boots and a long coat for adverse weather.
Equipment: A small backpack containing a blanket, some tinned food, spare socks and various pieces of scrap metal and other metal-working supplies.
Abilities: Aerokinesis, enhanced speed, enhanced agility, enhanced reflexes

Last edited:
  • Full Name: Reese Turner

• Alias/Nickname: N/A

• Species: Metahuman

• Date of Birth: 5/16/97

• Hometown: Chicago, Illinois

• Physical Appearance:
    jill-valentine-zombie-Resident-Evil-3-remake-release.png

• Equipment: Glock 27, bandage, water canteen, pocket knife, gauze

• Abilities: Pyrokinesis, Enhanced Agility, Enhanced Reflexes, Enhanced Senses -- namely touch and smell

• History: Reese spent a majority of the outbreak alone in her apartment as she should have, only going out when necessary with minimal skin open to the air. She had become used to life, so quiet and melancholic. Seldom did anyone else in the building she lived in make loud sounds as most stayed inside and died on their own terms or of natural causes. One morning she was woken to screaming coming from another story of the high-rise which she ignored, deciding that it wasn't her issue, but the noise worked its way down. Maybe she wouldn't help the person from the other floor, but she went to help a screaming neighbor across the hall where she came into contact with the virus. She tried her best to suppress it, treat it with her knowledge from being an accident-prone child and a police detective, but no amount of hope and miscellaneous vitamins or antibiotics could help her shake the virus off. Her body continued to decay, break, and boil, but before the virus could completely overtake her, word about the vaccine went around. She didn't know if it could save her or not, but she got it anyway, hiding the worst of her decay under clothing. The vaccine worked, or so she thought. Her body was left in its decayed state, but her human conscience didn't ebb as it had before. It wasn't until she had gotten frustrated later that she stumbled upon her ability to start and control fire, as well as her enhanced reflexes and senses.

I hope this is okay, if I need to change anything please let me know !! ))

Last edited:
Hey, I was just wondering. Are you waiting for a full cast before we start, or will you wait until you feel there are enough people to start and let the unfilled in abilities get filled in as time passes?

Hey, I was just wondering. Are you waiting for a full cast before we start, or will you wait until you feel there are enough people to start and let the unfilled in abilities get filled in as time passes?
That's a good question! As of right now, we only have 3 people and 4 characters. I'm waiting to get at least 5 people before fully committing to this.

Character #1 - Zombiepacolypse Survivor
  • Full Name: Esperanza
  • Alias/Nickname: Sparks
  • Species: Human
  • Date of Birth: 26 years old - July 4, 2004
  • Hometown: Vermont
  • Physical Appearance: mid-length black hair, brown eyes, creamy mocha skin, 120lbs, 5'3, petite but strong
  • Equipment: Swiss army knife,
  • Abilities: Can Macgyver just about anything
  • History: Sparks was always in to tinkering, even as a child. It was a foregone conclusion that she'd end up working at the local garage in Burlington, VT when she finished highschool. She didn't need a college degree, she could take apart an engine and put it back together by the time she was 15.
View attachment 7704

Character #2 - Meta-Human
  • Full Name: Andrea Smith
  • Alias/Nickname: Shifter
  • Species: Meta-Human
  • Date of Birth: 32 years old, 08-09-98
  • Hometown: Long Beach, CA
  • Physical Appearance: Long blond hair, hazel eyes, pale skin, 135, 5'9, average build
  • Equipment: Stethoscope around the neck - no longer in practice as a vet, but she got so used to wearing it she feels wrong without it
  • Abilities: Shapeshifter - heightened senses when transformed, based on what she's transformed in to (animal attributes)
  • History: Andrea had put herself through college to become a veterinarian. She had been working for a few years already and saving up to start her own practice when the pandemic hit. One of the first to receive the 'cure,' not long after she realized there were some side effects.She was treating a dog that had gotten into a fight with the wrong end of a porcupine, trying to get it to calm down enough to remove the quills stuck in its snout, when she turned into a canine herself.
View attachment 7705

Reactions: N0X
:cool: We got a multi-thread forum up, now, y'all!

Back