Atlantis - City of Dreams Precinct Center

Lucius Mammon
Precinct center.

Face still a little flushed and his body feeling strangely pleasant from her touch Lucius managed to return to his frame of mind and address his guests in a manner that the norm for him. "I apologize for that gentlemen. It's more her up bring as my guard than anything else." hearing Envy and looking straight into his eyes greed could feel a ping of that famous jealousy. Score one Lucius. He did not know why Adran seemed green in the face right now, whether it be his attractive guard, his phenomenal wealth, or how close he was with Isabella. Guess I can't blame the man for the latter.

Soon a yipping sound could be heard coming from the bedroom, it sounded like an animal, like a. Fox. And out came rushing Lucius pet fox Sammy, True the name didn't sound like a dignified pet name but Lucius didn't really care for that he just liked the name. Sammy was a very rare breed of fox, even for the island his coloration being light purple and white. Sammy jumped on Lucius lap and stared at the two men in the room. "It's been busy like usual.... Sick and all. Say Adran, I'm curious. Why mention Alissa?" Most might have seen his little slip of the tongue as just that but Lucius knew how intelligent and manipulative Adran was, maybe Mephisto would soon see the ruse, after he has blown off some steam.

Adran Triveron - Precinct Center

Adran smirked as Lucius asked his question, noting that Ansingar seemed to be lost in his own thoughts. He liked Sloth much more than most of the other devils and knew that if Ansingar wanted to talk about what was on his mind, he do so when he was ready so he answered Lucius' question a half truth. "It's because I know what gets under Pride's skin, Lucius, and I enjoy having the power to make him lose his composure. If he truly wanted me dead, he would've killed me long ago, and yet he didn't. This tells me that all of his threats towards me are empty unless I do something to truly betray us. Also I might've given Ali his number as a jape." He snickered that last part.

Ansigar Kokinos
Precinct Center, Fox

As he sat there in thought he heard the yipping sound of Sammy, Lucius's pet fox, just before it came out of his room and jumped into Lucius's lap. Ansigar enjoyed the company of the fox, which was weird to him cause he normally wasn't much of a pet person. He called for Sammy to to come to him, which after a few minutes of trying to get him to come over he finally did. All the thoughts in his head disappeared as the fox took his attention. He played with the fox for a little bit. "I have a feeling Pride is just going to love that," he said in a lightheartedly sarcastic tone as he replied to what Adran said. His stomach rumbled and he asked, "how long till the food gets here?" He should have eaten before he left and now he regretted it.

Lucius Mammon
Precinct center.

The pet fox playfully nibbled at Ansigar's fingers not drawing blood at all, while his back legs kicked the hand. Lucius looked on with a blank expression, despite having an attachment to the beast he would never really think that he actually cared for it enough to say he loved it... Love along with friendship felt like a different language to him. just as he was about to answer Ansigar's inquiry, a small chime and knock clued him in. "Why right now." He said with a small smile.

The food was wheeled in covered by the metal pale that held in the heat and sweat smells. the bottom half had several alcoholic drinks Wines, rum, whiskey, vodka and much more. "If you see a sundae with strawberries on it, that's Isabella's" Despite her not ordering anything he knew that she would have wanted something like this, those who knew the two well would joke that they had some mental connection with each other. Lucious smiled mischievously at that thought. That might be the truth. But I'll leave it up for speculation.

Isabella Rose
Precinct center

"You really do spoil me." A young attractive voice range out, Isabella now wearing a red dress with a white cleave exposing chest, the skirt was ankle long yet it didn't seem to protect much from the cold, her gloves were just as white as the chest part but on the top of her hand was a symbol of a rose covered with thorns.

Casually walking towards some of the most powerful men on the island, she took her seat besides Lucius who was enjoying a porterhouse steak with a side of fries and rosairo wine. "Though I might not be the only one spoiled." Her tone was clearly playful as she took a bite of the sundae her face exploding with pleasure her face being that of a cute teenage girl. "Oh! sooo good."

Adran Triveron - Precinct Center, Fox

As his whiskey was delivered, Adran took a look at his phone again. It was at this point that he realized that if he stayed behind any longer, he was going to be late in meeting Alissa, and he couldn't have that. "Well gentlemen it's been fun, but I'm afraid I must be off for now. It was a pleasure to finally meet you Isabella, I hope we can talk more in the future. Perhaps discuss what really goes on in the mind of Greed." He said with a wink, his psychological curiosity having taken over for a moment. "Until next time, Lucius, Ansigar." He said and departed the room after they said their goodbyes, heading for the Ram District's clinic.

Ansigar Kokinos
Precinct Center, Fox

Ansigar's attention was stolen away as the cart came in with the food and drinks. He patted the fox on the head one last time before he got up and got his food and vodka. like always he took a napkin and put it on the floor next to him and cut off a piece of the filet mignon and put it on the napkin for the fox. He looked up to see if he would get scolded for spoiling his pet. It was at this moment he noticed Adran leaving. "Later Adran. See you next time," he said with a wave. He then he started to slowly eat his meal as he enjoyed the flavors. To Lucius he said, "make sure the the chef gets my compliments."

Lucius Mammon
Precinct center.

Adran was out of sight and therefore out of mind, for the time being, thought Lucius felt a little sad that Adran had to leave. After all, he had so much more to casually rub into his face.

Sammy was scarfing down the almost marble like steak as if he had eaten anything in days. "Never you mind that." He waved passively. "That fox has already been spoiled rotten by this one." He motioned to Isabella with a small smirk on his face, she might have been a trained bodyguard since birth, but she had a soft spot for that fox. And even though it puzzled and sometimes infuriated him, she also seemed to have pity for those and pardon his rare French. 'Greedy bastards' and not using mystical forces pulling the cloth from their facades, It was one of the only things they could not agree on.... Yet he could not hate her or even stay mad for long. "The chef will receive word."

Almost as if the fox understood, Sammy ran towards Isabella licking it's greasy pepper flavored chops, and started to lick her face as if he was a puppy trying to get attention from it's owner.

Isabella
Precinct center

Laughing a little at the show of affection and the tickling of his whiskers, she lightly patted the fox. "It's not my fault he's so cute. Yes you are, yes you are." Rubbing his belly now not really showing any professionalism while together alone with her master or the other devil. She liked that, sure she could be deathly serious at times, but sometimes it's best to let go of that stress of work. "Also your one to talk." She shoot back like a mother defending her child, but really she was just playing with Lucius.

As if on cue he looked around his room, his face scrunched up only slightly, "I see your point." Even if she was playing he honestly felt that he could not win against her. Sometimes.

Last edited:
Ansigar Kokinos
Precinct Center

Ansigar finished his meal and looked at the clock. He groaned as he realized that someone was supposed to come by and fix the A/C at his hotel. "I hate to eat and run, but I just remembered someone was supposed to come by and fix the A/C at my place today," he said in a tone, hating that his memory was so bad. "I'll come by sometime later in the week if I am open. See y'all later," he said as he headed out the door.

Lucius Mammon
Precinct center.

Hours later. Ever since Lucius's little pow-wow with Sloth and envy, greed was still wracking his brains over who or what could have stopped him. A new devil was possible but the way it just turned off his magic was something unheard of. Even Mephisto the strongest among them wouldn't be able to do so, so soundly or with the effect of making another devil sick. Isabella watched her master from the bed room kicking her feet up in the air while supporting her head with both arms.

A text message broke Lucius out of his train of thought. "The gift that keeps on giving..." He dead panned. Pulling out his phone to see who it is and what they want, or even if he should humor them in his response though when a message from Mephisto is sent to all Devils you better listen and do what he says..... "Maybe now I'll get my answers." Now feeling more intrigued than annoyed Lucius quickly dressed up and was about to go on his way when a certain bodyguard insisted on coming with. Not really wanting to argue, not that he had the energy for it anyway, he relented. Both master and servant on their way to meet with Devils.

Lucius Mammon
Precinct center.

The walk back to Lucius humble abode had been for a lack of a better word. Awkward. True Victoria Emerald and he did get alone fairly well, even in private, yet today wasn't like any other. First, he had learned about this 'Gods will' a being that could possibly rival or even surpass a Devil. That thought alone did manage to boil his blood in more ways than one. Second, was that he knew that pride was still omitting some information about this new threat, true it was something that he'd come to expect from his cousin but telling him to not use his powers. His Birthright!! That oh boys and girls was something Lucius Mammon was not going to take.... Lastly. Even though this might sound silly or even ridiculous to most, he had gotten his rose angry at him.

"So?" They arrived at his door, both standing evenly apart. "Would you still like that 'order' sent right now, or should I put it on layaway?" He opened the large door, the almost freezing air hitting both of them.

Emerald Victoria - Precinct Center, Fox

She could feel the tension emanating off of Greed the entire way over to his area. She knew he wasn't feeling well but this awkward silence proved very irritating to her, the only person she'd probably find more annoying at this point would be Adran. As they reached this door, Greed mentioned the order, little knick knacks and such that she'd use to make the fights more 'entertaining'. But with everything that her lover had dropped on them, the thought of that order made her sigh in disappointment.

"All business, all day. huh? Christ, you need to get laid. Just put it on layaway for now, my dungeon's gonna be a lot more quiet and a lot less fun for the next while. Question for ya, Lucy. What was it like? You know, feeling your powers being cut off and all that? Since we're all gonna be experiencing it soon... I wanna know if it's as unpleasant as I think it'll be."

Lucius Mammon
Precinct center.

In good humor, he responded. "You don't get to be the best without focus. And I think I lost my chances with a woman tonight after I sent her away." The last one was sadly, more than likely true. When the rose calls your name without the proper title you know your getting a storm.

Just as he was getting back into the swing of things Wrath had to ask the question he knew that the other devils would ask him. He noticeably frowned at that, Lucius would have hoped that she would change the topic to something else, like maybe prides most embarrassing secrets or what was the best way to get Envy's goat. Though admittedly the latter he knew she could do gracefully. "You're just full of shotgun questions today." He leaned on his elbow supporting his weight as his palm was on his left cheek. "..... Its hard to explain but. Ok. Imagine getting hit hard, so hard that you don't even realize that you were hit in the first place and then after awhile you start to feel it all rushing in, as if someone opened a floodgate. It's something like that but only on the mental level.... And possibly spiritual." He could remember the feeling so vividly that he might as well still be suffering the same attack on repeat. The feeling of powerlessness, anger, and above all else. Fear. "It's in our best interests to wipe out this threat." and possibly get Pride to finally spill his guts. Lucius knew what his relationship was with him and maybe it was the sickness making him hysteric, but he was getting sick of the secrets his cousin was keeping from him. And after today, possibly others were sick of it. "You thirsty? Because I could use a long bottle of scotch about now."

The description that Lucius gave Emerald about his powers being gone actually shook her for a moment. He'd put it in terms that a fighter like her could understand and with his description, she knew that every one of them would be at a disadvantage under these effects. "Well shit. Last thing I needed this week was fighting my own mind. Guess that's why Mephisto didn't want me goin' after this bitch."

It was then that Lucius offered Em a drink, to which she happily obliged, following him inside, the freezing air having little effect on her, being from Chicago she was used to the cold. As they entered the main room, she ordered some whiskey. "Never realized you and Izzy were so close, Lucy. You're not worried that her feelings for you might affect her performance?"

Lucius Mammon
Precinct center.

"No." He said rather bluntly, as he took a drink of strong scotch; Sammy scamped from his little bed to his master's side the foxes eye staring straight at Victoria, unblinking as if she was a predator. Lucius put his finger at the edge of the glass tracing his finger over it, "Our relationship is, rather difficult to explain. Her family and mine go back a long ways... A very long ways. A symbiotic relationship I guess would be the best way to describe it.* Taking a small drink he continued. *The Mammon family and the Rose family have been together for so long, its only natural. Sometimes I think its just in her blood to be so... Protective of me.* Gave a small chuckle. * Kinda cute don't you think? Especially..... Especially considering the family records show that our two families have become. More, than just business master and servant.* He should know, his mother was his fathers Rose.... *Trust me. Despite her clingy nature, she is damn good at what she does.*

Emerald Victoria - Precinct Center

"Oh I see. Yes very cute indeed." Emerald would be the first to admit that she was nowhere near as smart as the other Sins so it took her a second to process what Lucius had just said. When she did, she spit out the remains of the drink she had. "Woah hold on a second, Lucy. How far did these liaisons between your two families go? Because if you're saying what I think you're saying, doesn't that make her like your cousin or something?!"

She was suddenly very glad that she didn't have to worry about these complications with Mephisto. She was from America where that sort of thing was still illegal and the mere thought of it made her sick to her stomach.

Lucius Mammon
Precinct center.

He couldn't hold in his laughter, true it would be natural for one to come to such an assumption, in fact if she hadn't have reacted at all Lucius would have begun to wonder if someone would have to spell it out for her. After wiping a tear or two off his face he continued. "As admittedly humorous as it would be to say yes and observe what you do next. I have a reputation to hold up, not to feed gossip and rumors of scandalous relationships.* He set his glass down. *The Rose family is family only by name. Often adopting other families into itself to keep the bloodline strong and pure, Isabella, for example was part of another family, with no traceable DNA to mine. Thus, she is only related to me in duty.... I believe she is more of a German and Japanese descent."

Just when it seemed like Lucius had stopped talking. He continued. *Though, it is true that there was some interbreeding between the families in the past. In fact, my grandmother was the daughter of Oliver rose and Lanor Mammon. cousins.* Wanting that to sink in, he remained silent for about 10 seconds enjoying the fact of incest was one of Emeralds triggers. Though he was not suicidal enough to show his amusement of her squirming.

Last edited:

Em let out a sigh of relieve as the man explained how the Mammon and Rose family operated. For all intents and purposes, there was no blood relation between Isabella and Lucius. She could've gone without knowing that his great-grandparents were cousins before they were lovers though. "I'm suddenly glad that I didn't order a meal to go with this drink. I'm no scientist but I'm pretty sure interbreeding messes with the child's physiology or something. Maybe that's why it was made illegal in the U.S."

"Well at least you two wont have to worry about that. Speaking of couples though... did you notice all the glances that Adran was throwing between Alissa and Urie? Something tells me there's a lot of complicated history between those three." Gossip was not something Emerald deemed herself above, especially if it would get under Envy's skin. Who knows? Maybe spreading the rumors would give him motivation to actually admit his feelings to one of those poor girls instead of constantly leading them on.

Lucius Mammon
Precinct center.

LM just shrugged chuckling in amusement. "What can you do? Not like I can change the past, I'm not that rich or powerful." It was in truth kinda a shame to him in some ways. After all, he didn't want people to think that his whole family were a bunch of inbred hicks with a checkbook the size of Kentucky. Especially him. But on the other hand, in some strange sick way, it was endearing. They do say that love goes beyond any border, though sexual attraction to family members did seem more of Lust's departments... And not the woman either.

Speaking of Sins. "I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed." Lucius took a swig of his whiskey drinking it long and hard until he couldn't take the burning in his throat. Yet he did not make much of a sound, he only sat his glass down and put an ice cube in his mouth. Somehow he could still communicate normally. "The man might act all high and mighty, by flaunting his knowledge of the human mind. But he's still Envy. And Envy always wants what it can't have." Smilingly devilishly Lucius took another drink of his whiskey.

Emerald Victoria - Precinct Center

Em let out a giggle at Lucius' joke. "Shame that. It'd be fun to own a time machine. Mess with the events and maybe kill this god bitch before she even came back into power." She said, reclining back in her seat.

She raised an eyebrow at Lucius' comment. "Who's to say he cant have at least one? I mean, Alissa's married and lives out of town, but Urie? She's head over heels for that poor fool. She's just too polite to come out and say it. Which is why Adran needs to actually man up and admit what he's truly feeling for once. Stop hiding behind that smug mask of his."

Cynthia - Precinct Center

Cynthia walked into the Precinct Center, unaware of the dangers it held. "Auntie why'd you let me come here?" She mumbled. She walks past the bar and pulls up her hood, trying to be unnoticed. It doesn't completely work though as she runs into a waiter. She doesn't even apologize but instead runs off and sits down to cope with her suspicious self.

Back