Status
Not open for further replies.
Maple, although exactly in the same room as others, stood out somewhat as well. Unlike everyone’s goodbyes, she kept back quietly, examining the room instead.
“Ah, I believe I’ve said my speech already back there, so there is no need to repeat myself. But I’ll say it again, it was a pleasure being Melody, and most of you seem like wonderful people. Sure enough, Sir Remy and some others could be nicer and more like their old self.”
She was saying all this distantly and seemed to be in a rush to get home.
“Ah..When I get back home, I’ll take a bath and settle down for a bit. Until then, maybe I’ll see you all again in one of my adventures. Maybe some of you alive even! Well, um...Toodles?”
@Everyone

Farewells seemed to be just about done so Hecate sprung into action. "Very well, take this boon as a token of my appreciation." Once again the Goddess started to chant in some form of ancient language as her entire being seemed to be enveloped in purple energy. The chanting became louder and more manic until the energy burst from her body covering everything in an eerie purple light.

Nothing seemed to happen for awhile before everyone felt like they were vibrating and finally falling through the dark dimension until what seemed to be an eternity fell with a loud thud on the ground of their own universe.

Harry and his friends found themselves and Hogwarts back on the spot it had been taken from. Harry smiled as he looked up at the sun shining down at them.

One by one everyone found themselves back in their own realities.

Except for one.

When Funny Valentine opened his eyes he found a city unknown to him and people unfamiliar. He got up from the ground and tried to get the attention of a man who was walking by. "Excuse, but where am I?"

The man turned to face the President and smiled. "Why Avalon of course! Where else would you be?"

Cast list:

@Glostechk as Atsuko Kagari
@dark as Lucas Kellan
@Blacksmith as Bruce Lee
@York as Griggs of Vinheim
@Lucky as Nathaniel Plimpton the third
@Pretentious Pineapple as Celcia Marie Claire
@Gummi Bunnies as Lelouch Lamperouge
@Ver as Diana Cavendish
@Otto as Kyle Crane
@Takumi as Kliff
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Yoshikage Kira
@Khan of the Mardu as Maya the Siren
@MelodyMeister as Maple Li
@Archmage Jeremiah as Nicole the Holo-Lynx
@Yun Lee as Remy
@Donder172 as Saije’zi’kajavi
@Josh as Cody
@Neko Shogun as Mikaela Hyakuya
@Raptor Jesus as Yato
@Kaykay as Utano Shiratori
@Cromartous as Giovanni​

Last edited:
Epilogue: Remy
"Obsolete"

So, that was it, then. He was back in his world, far away from Diana and Kliff and everyone else. Did Remy regret his time away? No. In retrospect, it may have made him a better person. He reflected on the memories he still had as Rio, every so often, and it seemed to resonate the tiniest bits. Rio's chivalry, while still annoying, did have its merits, and while Remy didn't understand it fully, he could appreciate the more altruistic types a bit more. Many of them came from a good place of well-meaning.

But still...he still had many questions that needed answering. He wasn't ready to let go of his past, or the pain. But for now, he could enjoy the normalcy of being back home, with his time at Hogwarts behind him.

---

Two weeks later...

"Your flat white, sir." The waitress set the cup and saucer down on Remy's table with a smile. While he didn't return it, he did give her a nod and a murmured thank you. The Parisian cafe was bustling at the moment, with people dining alone or with friends. Remy of course dined alone, but he didn't mind it so much. People watching had recently become a hobby of his, something he tried to do to be less hostile towards everyone he met. He hoped it was working even a tiny bit.

"Hey...Remy, right?"

"Hm?" Remy turned in his seat and looked up as someone addressed him. "Oh. Yes. You are..."

Yun.png

"Yun. Yun Lee. Remember me? You were in Shanghai a while ago, I kicked your butt...?"

Oh. Right. Yun. Remy remembered that fight, and remembered this guy. Not good memories, either one. A scowl formed on his face, and Yun grinned. "Oh good, you do remember! But look, before you get ticked off or anything, I'm not here to brag."

"Oh, aren't you?"

"C'mon, man! Look, okay, maybe I was bragging a little, but honestly this is serious. Have you seen this guy?"

Yun produced a picture of some older...drunk Chinese gentleman, one Remy had never seen before.

latest

"This is my uncle, Lee. You seem him anywhere? Maybe even fight him? He's been missing for four months now, and we've been trying to find him."

A thought popped up in the back of Remy's mind. No...it couldn't be, could it? As it had turned out, Remy had only been gone a week in his world, but perhaps Lee could have been pulled in, too? After all, some American mayor had been pulled in with him-Ross, of all people. "Uh..." How did you tell someone about this type of thing? Yun would think he was crazy for saying anything.

So, Remy merely shook his head. "No. I haven't. Sorry."

Yun sighed, pocketing the picture. "Yeah...thanks though. Keep your eyes out, okay? In case he does show up." Yun started to leave, and Remy heard two ladies at the next table over start talking.

"Poor thing. There've been so many disappearances lately. That boy's uncle, that sumo wrestler, even some mayor!"

"But didn't you hear? The mayor came back two weeks ago! I swear, it's some sort of cult business."

"Or it's just what happens to those who get into fights. I wouldn't be surprised if that boy followed in his uncle's footsteps..."

"Yun. Wait."

Yun stopped walking, looking back at Remy. ".....good luck. Hope you find him."

Yun smiled. "Thanks, man. Have a good one."

Remy sighed, taking a drink of his coffee as Yun left for good. Maybe he was wrong? He hoped so. This type of thing going on...he didn't like it. In fact, he hated it more than fighting. Being taken away, given a new name and memories, getting slaughtered left and right...it was disgusting. But really, what could he do about it?

...well...what could he do about it. Perhaps this...this could be his new calling in life. Putting his energy towards stopping these things from happening to others rather than getting into needless fights. For one of the few times in his life, Remy smiled, his future suddenly appearing brighter than it had ever been.

---

The End...?

Kliff's Epilogue: Clarity

Kliff found himself on a dirt floor, sitting up he blinked and glanced around. Tents were set up. This was the camp site he was in with the others. He wasn't sure how long he was gone, but he was definitely glad to be back. He quickly glanced to his left as someone left a tent and he saw a shocked expression on their face before they smiled.

tumblr_p6oousNyAF1w6j4a9o1_250.png

"Kliff! You're okay! Thank Mila, none of us knew what had happened." the man spoke in relief.

"Alm, it's...it's good to see you, at least." Kliff sighed, tension leaving his shoulders completely.

------

It had been a good week since Kliff returned, and in that time he had slayed enemy after enemy, and had learned that he had been gone for three days straight...

"Kliff? I've been meaning to ask you something ever since you got back." Alm mentioned after a battle near their little hometown of Ram Village. The mage looked up from the felled barbarian he had struck down.

"What?" he huffed. Alm had rubbed the back of his neck for a moment, before looking Kliff in the eye with a frown.

latest

"Where were you, the past three days before you arrived back in camp? It's not like you to wander off like that..." Alm pondered.

Kliff blinked in surprise. Three days? Had he really been gone that long?

"It's a long story. One that I don't feel the need to share currently." Kliff responded.

------

He never did get around to telling Alm what had happened, how could he? It was almost like something from a story.

Besides, they had more pressing matters to tend to; like the war going on, and there was no time to relay stories or events like those. Though, every now and then, Diana's words would come to mind, and he would internally scoff at them.

That part of him wasn't coming back anytime soon, but that didn't mean some of Kit's bravery wouldn't be embraced. If "Kit" could face a demon like being to protect his "brother" then Kliff could enforce that to protect those in the Deliverance, and he planned to.

End

Last edited:
Yato Epilogue - Even Gods Gotta Rest

So, that happened.

Yato honestly hadn’t been paying attention to the events that had transpired recently. While under the guise of Stanley, he was a coward. He always wanted to play by the rules. Even if it meant not standing up for what was right. Something that Yato himself found utterly disgusting.

When the former God of Calamity got his memories back, he found his old self conflicting with the personality of Stanley. He couldn’t even bring himself to summon Yukine when everyone else was fighting. Because, deep down, Stanley was still holding him back.

By the time Yato managed to abolish Stanley once and for all using all the mental strength he could muster, it was over. Everyone had been teleported home, including him.

And who else would be standing there over him than Hiyori herself, who looked blissfully confused about Yato’s sudden (literal) drop into her bedroom.

1485547_1434414089728_full.png

“Y-Yato-kun? W-what are you—?”

szWvcDg.png

“Don’t ask. I’ll explain tomorrow, Hiyori.”

“O-okay.” She said awkwardly as Yato lazily opened her window and jumped out, with Hiyori just left there staring, wondering where Yato had been and why the hell he appeared in her room like that.

She may never know.

~FIN~

Last edited:
Epilogue: Maple Li
“Just Another Memory”
Maple woke up in her little cottage, and on her bed. She sat up for a while and thought of the experience to herself, since she woke up on her bed, all of that was a dream right? She did have some of these experiences before of course, so could it be?.....No, dreams always had that airy feel to it, and they fade away quickly. Most of all, when she touched her hair, she noticed just where it was. It wasn’t her usual bun tied with a metallic band, it was a small ponytail tied with a purple band.
“Ah, I suppose it being a dream is rather irrational after all, I feel even more tired then usual, and I’ve got bruises on me. But the hair band does it for me. Well, I should record this down.”

She made her way through the small corridor and passed by a nostalgic but dusty door before reaching her destination, she opened the door.
Inside the room was the souvenirs and at the centre, her old faithful diary. She took off her hair band and placed it in a somewhat forgettable position, looking at it one more time before opening her diary. Her diary...it was something else, it’s adventures so strange that one can only assume them to be fake, it wasn’t like a diary at all, more like a storybook. Maple began to write in the unaging book though, with memories both pleasant and not coming back to her.

Several hours passed this way, with her just filling in the diary with tales of the final fight and the times when she was Melody. Finishing it off with a cute doodle, she placed the pen down and began to head outside to get some fresh air in her own world finally.
“Ah, fresh night air. How very pretty, having such a peaceful night final-”

“Maple! Where were you? 20 minutes I’ve been waiting for you at the crime scene, twenty! Seriously, use your powers or something!”

“Ah, 20 minutes? You see, I’ve been quite tired today so there’s limit on how much I can teleport around.”

"Oh, Hey, hey Maplely!..Isn't that so. We can't defeat the villain without you, how serious it is, that I'm asking even though you anger me so very much?"

"Oh, can you rephrase that...Ah, never mind, go back and I'll meet you two in a few minutes."

So even after all that, she still has to pretend nothing as happened. As the two girls left for the crime scene, Maple sighed and smiled serenely.
A hero's life is always busy after all, perhaps her declining adventures was a sign she was no longer one?
Well, regardless of her moral compass, she will never change, that woman will always does what she thinks is best.
That was what Maple thought to herself, before resigning herself to this unending cycle of adventures, and disappearing into her next one.

-ADVENTURE-END-

"If you ever find yourself in mine. Ask for the Sith Empire. If they say they are with them, tell them Cipher Nine requested from the Castle. But please don't do it in public." Cipher Nine said to the group. It was a strange adventure, but a welcoming change for the Imperial Agent. "Good luck at home." She said as final words to the group before they were sent back to their homes.

Epilogue: 'Saije’zi’kajavi' Cipher Nine
Just another day in Sith Intelligence

As the Chiss looked aroubd, she found herself in the familiar interrior of her own ship. Her own bedroom to be precise. She walked to the chair at her desk and sat down. She took her datapad and started to write down her report on today. Leaving the events at Hogwarts out of it intentionally. She took the wand she still had on her person and observed it with a neutral expression, before a very faint smile appeared on her face. She hid the wand on her person and returned her focus on writing her report.

As she wrote, she did think back to the days as Rolien, the Dutch student. It was strange, but she still remembered the language. Both what she learned of Dutch and English. Yet, as she compared the two languages with Basic. English started to feel similar to Basic. Perhaps she could still fulfill her goal as Rolien for translating. And perhaps this could proof vital in case the Empire invades another place where English and Dutch are spoken. With this information, she decided to try to translate Dutch and English to Basic and back for both languages. Because to win a war, you need information.

The end.

Lucas Kellan- Epilogue- The Flower Duet" by Leo Delibes

If you ever need to find me, look for me and Echo. We should be nearby, sooner than later.

Lucas found himself back on Vekta, standing with Echo nearby as they both smiled, they had put a true end to the war against the Helghast and VSA to rest for good.

Lucas was quiet and he looked over at Echo smiling.

"Perhaps there is another adventure waiting."

=End=

As the others returned to their respective worlds so as well did Harry Potter and his friends. A moment ago they had been stuck in another dimension far away from their friends and loved ones. Now the sun was shining in through the window that had been Umbridge’s office. Harry let go of his friends and ran to the window to look outside. There he was met by the three tops of the Forbidden Forest and an open sky above him.

Smiling, Harry couldn’t help but wonder what was going to come next, other than the joyous glee of watching Dolores Umbridge be personally dragged back to Azkaban. Perhaps this was a sign of better things to come.

Little did Harry and the others know however that they were being watched by an unseen eye from a place they could never have thought up in their wildest dreams. The entity chuckled softly to itself. “Nightmares and upper dimensions have been breached…my arrival beckons every closer.”

Meanwhile far away in a world who has yet been part of this tale…something sinister was brewing.

*Ring ring*

Or perhaps a telephone call? It continued to ring for quite some time until finally a man lazily picked up the receiver and placed it to his ear.

“Hello? Yeah, that’s us. Yeah, dunno we have a secretary for that. Well I don’t know where she is, I’m not the boss of her. Well, technically I am, but don’t tell her that. Uh-huh, uh-huh, sir, sir, don’t use such strong language I’m feeling really uncomfortable right now. I’m hanging up no so…oh…well alright apology excepted. What’s on your mind? A giant portal in the sky? Hold on.”

The man went over to the window and looked out to find a blood red portal forming over the city. “Huh would you look at that? Yeah that’s probably something we should check up on. Thanks for your call we’ll be right on that.” Despite the protests of the man on the other end of the line got unceremoniously hung up on as the man turned around to see the rest of his compatriots already in full gear and ready to go.
“Oh good…I didn’t have to look for you all. Did you see what’s going on outside?”

The look on their faces told him that yeah, they knew what was going on. “Alright alright, then I only one question to ask”

“Who you gonna call?”

To be continued...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back