Probably a Dumb Question

Eylaveins

Eyla Veins
I wanna set a profile picture but it does not allow me to edit anything about my profile or change anything about my account other than my password right now. Am I missing something or will that just be something I have to wait to do until I am approved?

Apologies if I missed a paragraph here or there explaining it, if so just point me to it!

There's a brief delay with new accounts before they are verified to not be spammers. Until an account is verified to not be a spam account some profile settings aren't available. This is because spam accounts were using profile pages to put spam urls and images (sometimes inappropriate ones).

There's a brief delay with new accounts before they are verified to not be spammers. Until an account is verified to not be a spam account some profile settings aren't available. This is because spam accounts were using profile pages to put spam urls and images (sometimes inappropriate ones).
I get that, thankfully I was able to put a photo up. I hope I get approved soon, I am usually busy on the weekdays so I totally get why I haven't been yet, gotta post around and talk some more.
Have a wonderful weekend!

Back