Akashic Arcana Project Stealth

Erenkuron66

Soon after the hundred year's war, stories were told that bio morphing and magitech were perfected within the confederacy. People were kidnapped, experimented on, and soon the confederacy had created an army of the bio morphing "monsters" also known as Humonculis. But that was not the end of the confederacy's research... not by a long shot.

St. Petersburg, Russia
18:00

3 helicopters flew towards the city, stopping and landing just outside the city limits.
"What's the threat?" Dmitri asked the pilot.
"Large-scale riots. property damage. Try to end peacefully, but if that's not an option... leave no witnesses. This cannot spread out to the union, the American Alliance, or any other parts of the world."
With that, Dmitri stepped off the chopper and walked towards the city, taking out a small device and typing a few commands in. Soon, Eren was standing beside him, coming off another chopper. "what's the order?"

"Riot control. Non lethal unless necessary."
"How bad?"
"Extreme property damage, injury and possibly one or two casualties."
"Then it's necessary."
"Agreed. Let's move."
both of them walked towards the city, already seeing the streets destroyed. Eren shook his head. "Reminds me of Dubai, all that time ago..."
Dmitri nodded. "Yeah, I heard a lot about that. Must have been hell taking out those support units."
Eren sighed. "Yeah... it was. Most of them were medics, too. Made it all that much harder."
Dmitri looked at him for a second. "Didn't their deaths count that as a war crime back before the hundred year's?"
Eren nodded. They stayed silent after that until they finally entered the city.

By the time they had found the riots, Dmitri was standing on the rooftop just above them while Eren stayed in a guard tower, holding the gun that the guard held, a remade MG-42 that had become somewhat limited issue to soldiers. It was rare to see one, especially this far inland, but a find was a find, Eren thought.
As he set the gun up, Dmitri called out to the people below. "Ladies and gentleman, by order of the confederacy, I ask that you return to your homes! I give you 2 chances and this is the first. Leave now, and maybe you'll be spared some of the horror that you all know.... we can cause." Dmitri laughed a bit, watching as a couple people walked home in shame, either of their actions or for abandoning their friends. The rest threw what they could up towards him, most of it falling back down on the crowd. "I give you one more chance, leave now or face your punishment, as me and my friend here are your judges." They looked around confused, not seeing Eren in the tower. But nonetheless, they stayed their ground.
"I see. Well, in the name of the confederacy, I sentence you all... to death."
As soon as he spoke the word, the gun began laying bullets into the crowd, people dropping like flies as those who survived began running for their lives. Dmitri laughed as he watched the fallen become consumed by the ash and smoke that surrounded the bullets, before standing and arming themselves, moving to take out those that remained. Dmitri followed the largest group of people, taking out his black pistol and picking off those in front, tripping many behind them and providing the "riot control" with more manpower with each shot. Soon, those that had survived were rounded up and pulled to the town square, about 40 or 50 people in all. Men, women, and a few children together. Dmitri stood in front of them as the fallen grabbed guns from the crates brought in by the last chopper when entering the city. Dmitri looked over the crowd as Eren approached him, holding the machine gun. Dmitri looked at him for a moment before raising his gun. "If you value your lives, drop to your knees. All of you. Reinforcements will be here soon to take the rest of you away... if there are any of you left." They all slowly dropped to their knees except for one man. He was a gristled man, a white unkept beard donning his face. "I have bowed to people like you for too long. I will die before I bow again." With that, he brought up a silver revolver, firing a single shot before the fallen brought their weapons up, laying bullets into the man. He was dead before he hit the ground.
Meanwhile, the bullet flew right towards dmitri, Eren turning and falling to the sides as the bullet tore into the nape of his neck. As he fell to the side, Dmitri called for a medic while Eren felt shockwaves throughout his whole body. Dmitri looked at the crowd, enraged. "Get up! All of you!" They quickly stood, fear coursing through their veins. Dmitri raised his hand. "None of you deserve a place under our emperor. All soldiers, on my mark!"
The fallen aimed their weapons. The crowd pleaded and screamed for their lives before Dmitri's hand dropped, and the fallen began firing.

Within seconds, the drain in the square was clogging with civilian blood.

Last edited:
Eren woke up and his body tensed as he saw the pile of bodies, the blood river leading to the small drain in the center of town. His eyes widened as he backed up into Dmitri, the man grabbing him. "Eren, hey! You alright?" Eren looked up at him, almost panicked, but quickly assessed the situation. He looked down for a moment, thinking before he stood, shaking his head. "I'm fine."
"You sure? You took a bullet, let's get you to the infirmary when we get back."
Eren nodded, walking away from the bodies. "Vernis' ko mne." The fallen dropped to the ground, the magic keeping them up leaving them as it faded from their bodies in plumes of smoke.
Dmitri looked at him, following. "Eren, you don't seem like yourself? What's going on?"
Eren sighed. "I'll show you. Here, turn around."
Dmitri looked at him, confused. "Uh... alright?" He turned and Eren looked over the city, checking quickly for cameras or other surveillance tech. He looked to Dmitri once he made sure there was none and took out his knife, cutting into his neck and quickly grabbing the control module in his AMP, crushing it within his hand before Dmitri could react. He instantly fell to the floor as Eren kneeled beside him, bandaging his own neck and then patching up Dmitri's wound as he woke. "Ugh..." He looked around, panicked worse than Eren was for the moment before he realized what had happened. Dmitri stared at the bodies he had ordered to kill, the memories of their acts while under control still in his mind. Dmitri sat up and slowly backed himself up before Eren stopped him, covering his mouth. he whispered to him. "You scream, they'll know what happened and we're dead." He stood and helped him up. "We're still under their control, for all they know. Don't let them think any different." Dmitri took a moment before nodding. "We've seen the things we did while they controlled us... if you're willing to, we can bring all the pain we've caused others back onto them. But it will take patience and tolerance." Dmitri sighed and nodded. "I trust you. We can do it." Eren nodded and they both walked out of the city, not looking back at the bodies.

"Project stealth, part 1 complete. Subjects suffered no visible wounds besides one gunshot wound in the neck of Subject E-48. The projectile was kept for study, and healing has done most of the work already. Regenerative functions intact." The scientist sat at his desk, talking to a computer as it recorded his voice and video of him from the camera. "Something strange has been happening lately, however. The genesis orders have been... malfunctioning. Although we keep control of their goals and missions, they seem to become more independant every day. Not sure if the genesis' modules have malfunctioned or if it is confederate hardware, but one or the other, I need to sort it out soon. My main worry has always been one thing: If they can think on their own, and commit the acts they have voluntarily... how can we be sure their fury won't be directed at the confederacy?"
He sighed, taking off his glasses as he wiped them off. "No matter the case, the problem should be fixed soon. New equipment coming in for the central computer in 3 days, and after that the problems should be gone. This is Dr. Andrey Krepps, signing off." The recording ended and the scientist sighed, wiping his head.
"hopefully..."

Back