Akashic Arcana Prologue || Blue Sky Noise - Winter Royal Ball

Uriel's hand was cold, and he was aware of it. It's something to be expected after years of gun usage and accidental hand stabbings from playing "five finger fillet" - but Christian's hands were soft and warm, not like a girl's though, they had the strength and grip that you would expect from someone that has been trained to be versatile with their hands. Uriel's eyebrow arched at the lasting handshake.

It wasn't often he blushed, but how could he not when the man before him seemed to carry an assortment of flirtatious vibes about him? Not only that but the way Christian's eyes shone with that sapphire tone to them...

Snap out of it, pendejo! He thought to himself, retrieving his hand embarrassingly fast when it was dropped by the man. The warmth passed from Christian to him though, that lingered on his skin, causing his heart to skip a beat.

He chuckled quietly, "considering I am but a grain of sand and you're the whole hourglass, I consider it an honour to make your acquaintance, prince" He said teasingly, but in its own righteous way, tastefully.

The blush and how emberassed Uriel looked when he pulled his hand back both caused Christian to burn up inside. He felt shame; his advances probably too direct. But how? Uriel himself seemed to have been quite comfortable flirting with Christian, so his head was filled with confusion.

“I gave you my name, Uriel.-“ Christian started; a bit of colour returned to his cheeks. “-and i believe i also stated my titles are... hmm... rather boring?” The latter came out quite queer; a side not often, or well; never seen before. However, his voice was teasing and his eyes were still twinkling.

"Boring?" He let out a small laugh, "I don't think anything I've learned about you thus far is boring, rather the opposite"

Uriel arched his back as he stretched, his thin white shirt revealing skin from his torso, the sculpted muscle underneath displayed a few scars here and there. The silence of the room being interrupted by a happy grunt as a bone somewhere along his back cracked as he stretched, achieving what he was going for, his face radiated with happiness.

"You have no idea how bothersome it is to have your back be tense every single day of your adult life," he joked, as he ran his long ring-decorated fingers through his feathery dark hair, pushing the loose strands that hung by his face back behind his ears.

He licked his lips, the golden ring that decorated his tongue pressed against his rosy lips as he left a glistening trail of saliva on them before he proceeded to speak, his voice smooth and almost sensual, "Isn't it interesting the way the universe works, Christian?" Uriel stood up, his eyes locked on him as he approached him. Leaving the tablet on the step as he stood before the blue-eyed man, "To put you right outside those doors, on the exact same day Lobelia decided to drag me here... to have us meet.... almost purely by fate, no?"

Uriel arched his eyebrow, teasingly, leaning forward and keeping his face only inches from Christian's. His lips curled into a cruel smile, knowing that the move was risky, but it was worth testing... especially given the amount of flirting Christian had put forward earlier.

‘-rather the opposite...’

It rang through his head; and before Christian noticed, Uriel was slowly walking towards him. His heart was beating; nothing could stop the pounding from ringing in his ears as his eyes were focussed on Uriel and Uriel alone. The little hairs on his neck rose up; a clear sign of excitement as the handsome man in front of him got closer and closer. The way Uriel spoke; the sensuality, the tone of his voice; it all caused Christian to feel his excitement arise. Shivers and jolts of joy running over his spine as his sensitive nose first picked-up Uriel’s personal scent; he was close, very close.

He couldn’t help but gasp quietly as Uriel slowly and teasingly leaned forward; not noticing that his attire was rather revealing; his muscled, stubble covered chest showing whilst The muscles on his arms were rolling about; a weird play of power underneath his perfectly fair skin.

He couldn’t keep his twinkling blue eyes from staring down Uriel’s; his saliva-covered lips mesmerizing him. Christian bit on his thick, lower lip sensually; a sexy thing, perhaps. He kept looking at Uriel as he stood ever so close; his mind internally conflicted about what to do; should he hold him or simply turn around and run away? He didn’t know.

Uriel’s scent and beauty kept him in its bane; his heart driving him nuts as he could hear the blood rushing about inside his head. The black stubble on his jaw that joined together on his chin looked great on his fair skin whilst his strong cheeks were adorned with a cute blush.

However, what he did know full-well was that he enjoyed it; and he confessed to himself that he was quite curious about what Uriel would do next, and as of such he kept looking at him; forgetting about his own revealing attire...

Uriel always carried this smell to him, a smooth mixture of dark herbal tea and Pall Mall cigarettes. It wasn't him that smoked, not anymore at least, but for some reason almost like a phantom; the smell of his father's cigarettes carried with him. Staining him and the aura around him almost as if to say he was marked by the horrors that hid in his shadow.... yet the smell was soft and masked by the natural kindness that lingered within Uriel.

Yet in that moment, he was just a cat toying with a mouse. He was only a couple inches taller than Christian, which made this interaction the more interesting.

He moved ever so slightly to the side, his sharp cheekbones brushing past the man's subtle stubble that decorated his own well sculpted face, Uriel's voice was melodic and almost hypnotizing as he whispered in Christian's ear, "You are too trusting, sweet prince," he chuckled as he poked Christian on the chest, right on where he felt his heart beat fast underneath his strong chest. "I would recommend those hounds I was talking about earlier," Uriel chuckled, keeping his finger where it was, "I myself, am a pretty decent dog... if you ever need one"

He took a step back and walked down the remaining stairs, back on the first floor with the glass-covered water pool, looking back at Christian with a smug look across his face.

The feeling of Uriel’s soft skin brushing against Christian’s own stubble-covered cheeks made him shiver slightly; blood rushing towards his head as he felt Uriel’s breath caress his ear. The words; sweet as honey and as quite soothing, made Christian blush.

The addition of Uriel’s finger on Christian’s chest sent shivers up his spine once more; electrifying every nerve in reach.

“I might be; however, i don’t see a problem right now. Do you?” He asked teasingly; his eyes to the side; focussed on Uriel.

At the mention of being a good dog; Christian suddenly turned red; his mind going to places it hadn’t yet visited before.

However, when Uriel pulled away his finger and stepped down the rest of the stair’s steps, Christian followed slowly and gracefully. He couldn’t help but notice that Uriel was looking at him; his gaze rather smug.

Christian chuckled slightly, saying; “What is it you’re looking at?”

Obviously, his own eyes were focussed on Uriel’s as he walked down the steps. The manner of movements was slow, and in some way, sensual. He carefullly placed one foot after the other; merely gracing the steps whilst his pants ruffled softly.

When he got down the steps he immediately stepped forward; taking the initiative. He stopped as he now stood right in front of Uriel; their situation turned around. His eyes were still focussed on Uriel’s; his breathing stable and calm whilst his heart was beating rapidly. Yet he remained calm, focussed even...

Uriel's pupils dilated, the adrenaline in his body kicking in as Christian approached him. A small blush ran across his nose and spilled onto his cheeks, not out of embarrassment rather out of curiosity and awe.

It was a brand new experience for someone to actually pursue him, which made a rush of electricity travel up his spine as Christian focused his blue eyes on his own; the tension between the two growing as the space between the two was cut by the man.

The thoughts that inhibited Uriel's body getting repressed to the corners of his subconscious as the challenge before him became more apparent. "You know, for a prince," he stepped closer, the already small space diminishing as he leaned forward just enough, his warm cinnamon-tinted breath invading the metaphorical bubble that surrounded Christian, "you sure know to push people's boundaries."

His lips curled upwards to form his most sly smile, "...but luckily, my boundaries are fun to push"

The moment Uriel stepped closer towards Christian was also the moment on which the latter inhaled excitedly; the mere vicinity exciting him as his eyes were carefully examining every little part of Uriel’s face. The cinnamon-scent penetrated Christian’s nose; filling him with a previously unfelt amount of extacy as he continued to look over the handsome student in front of him. A result of the scent combined with Uriel’s vicinity was the hardening of his nipples, visible from under the fabric of his bodywarmer; the black stubble surrounding them raising up in excitement whilst his jaw tensed up. The colour red dominated Christian’s nose, nostrils and a small part of his cheeks.

At the mention of Christian knowing how to push boundaries he chuckled quietly; his eyes darting down from the first time. They then widened; clearly surprised by how close together they stood. However, he didn’t step away; instead, when Uriel mentioned how his boundaries are fun to push, Christian bit on his lower lip and let it slide; chuckling cutely whilst his eyes slowly went up towards Uriel’s face again.

Deciding to try and see how fun exactly it would be to push Uriel’s boundaries, Christian slowly - and sneakily - placed his hand on Uriel’s hip; gripping it slightly, keeping from hurting him or making it feel uncomfortable.

As he did so, a bright twinkle appeared in his blue eyes as he locked them onto Uriel’s and as soon as his hand was on his hip, he wettened his thick lips; the blush on his cheeks extending towards the area on which fair skin made place for black stubble.

He didn’t say anything; afraid words might ruin the moment. The moment he evidently enjoyed rather much...

Uriel flinched reflexively, the strange feeling of someone else's body warmth invading his own. Christian's hand felt warm and a weird combination of heavy and light.

The hazel in his eyes lit up with curiosity, a mixture of confusion and excitement-born anxiety.

What is the goal here? He thought as his body froze, what do you want from me?

His unspoken questions were unanswered, the color on Christian's cheeks sending that shock of electricity right back up Uriel's spine.

The thin space that separated them was quickly closed by just the slightest of moves from his part, their chest almost touching, yet their faces only a breath away from colliding, that ever cruel smug look printed across Uriel's angular face. His sharp cheekbones now noticibly reddening.

"Curiosity kills the cat, prince," he whispered softly, almost quietly. But the space allowed for the words to slip from his lips loudly enough for Christian to hear.

“Oh really?” Christian replied; his voice soft and trembling slightly whilst his eyes were focussed on his. The whisper had caught him off-guard and the blush on Uriel’s cheeks made him blush even more as well.

He kept his hand on Uriel’s hip; gripping him softly.

‘I’m so close to him... i can literally feel his warmth... his... his heat...’ he thought; licking his thick lips; leaving them wet as he remained intrigued by both Uriel’s behaviour and appearance...

Uriel's eyes lit up with a spark of interest.

He lifted his hand and pressed his index finger under Christian's chin, making him look up just enough that his blue eyes would cross the hazel of his own perfectly. The look shared was intimate and profound, almost ecstatic in nature.

"Oh Prince," he whispered softly, "you're as tempting as they come."

Christian’s eyes twinkled as his head was pushed upward to look straight into Uriel’s eyes. His heart was beating fast; unable to comprehend the amount of blood needed to feed his excited mind - and body. He heard it beat in his head; his eyes ever so blue as he winked at him.

“Tempting? Yet... you’re the one tempting me.” Christian slowly whispered; pulling Uriel closer with the hand he held his hip with; their fronts touching, except for their chests, which were still apart for mere centimeters.

Christian then moved his head to the side of Uriel’s; his lips really close to his ear and his stubble-covered cheek once again touching Uriel’s. His cheek was warm and said warmth radiated onto Uriel’s. Christian bit his lip, before whispering; “You are intruiging, Uriel.” He then softly brushed against Uriel’s ear with his lips; leaving warmth and a little saliva behind...

Uriel was more intrigued by the way Christian saw him; it was not often he was called tempting. Mainly because... well... he wasn't.

He was a pretty direct person, or so he thought he was. This whole tango he had been dancing with Christian made him feel almost like a random creep at the bar that has bought a pretty girl too many drinks and is ready to take her to the backroom.
Regaining control of himself, Uriel proceeded to take a step back. He looked almost ashamed, as it was not in his nature to let his instincts take over him like that; yet Christian had something about him that did not allow for Uriel to keep his mind in the right place...

Uriel eres un pendejo, en serio! He thought to himself.

Clearing his throat softly he looked down at his hands, quickly pulling himself back into reality - Where he is but a criminal at school while Christian was a future king.

"I apologize, I got carried away," he spoke softly, tucking a stray stand of his silken dark hair behind his ear, "I hope you can forgive me."

The ashamed expression, combined with the blush on Uriel's high cheeks made Christian's own burn up; his eyes shining as if they were dying stars. He felt how his fingers lingered on Uriel's hip for just a second, before he stepped back and left his fingers - and the rest of his arm - to dangle down; the current of the wind causing the small hairs om his arms to raise up.

His heart broke when he witnessed how Uriel suddenly let his head hang down; his eyes seemingly focussed on his hands. He felt how his own blood began rushing through his head; his mind internally conflicted over the need to hold him, to hug him, to comfort him and the urge to simply step close again and do what he had wanted to do; to feel his lips pressed on Uriel's, to push away the voice that told him he couldn't. Still conflicted, he managed to push it all away. There would be a time at which he could hold- and comfort Uriel, as well as a time at which he could finally satisfy his desire to feel Uriel's lips on his own. But that time was not know; for he saw and in some way recognized the way Uriel must feel right now. At the sudden apology, Christian couldn't do anything but smile gently, tilting his head slightly; allowing the golden light to caress his sharp cheeks and further enhance the way his strong jaw looked. However still blushing, Christian managed to speak;

"You know, times like these; times at which i can be myself and... act like myself-..." Christian started, stepping to the side a little, his eyes focussed on the ballroom's many pleasing and soothing features. "-are the only times at which i truly feel alive." The blush intensified as he stepped towards the still-blushing Uriel; his grace and his beauty sending jolts of extasy up his spine whilst also setting his heart aflame. "At times, i feel like im suffocating in the smog that is the people who depend on me.-" He said; his twinkling, blue eyes that looked like something akin to dying, blue stars focussed on Uriel as he spoke. "So often they come to me with questions and pleas that came straight from their hearts; and whilst most of the time i can- answer and help, at others i simply cannot." He breathed in, his voice breaking up slightly as he said; "Those... those are the times at which i wish those responsibilities had befallen somebody else." He shivered audibly and felt as if a sudden cold had graced him.

As a result he then closed his arms around himself; hugging himself as he spilled his thoughts and feelings he had and experienced at that moment. "You allowed me to breathe, even if it were for a mere moment-." He then took another step, now standing close - but apart - from Uriel's side; his arms still around himself and his eyes' gaze directed to the side and to the floor; his heart racing in his throat; causing a vein to pulse visibly. His cheeks were burning up; making him look vulnerable but cute and alive at the same time.

"I enjoyed it.-" He stammered; his voice feeble and weak. "I enjoyed it whole."

One would easily recognize Christian's state of mind; the path he walked describing a arch that went away from Uriel, but sooner rather than later returned and stopped a mere meter away from him.

Christian waited; he didn't know what to say, he didn't know how to feel, besides that overwhelming urge to throw himself into Uriel's arms before holding him tight...

Last edited:
Back