Promises, Secrets, and a Pair of Wings

Marianna did her best to make the temperature of the water more comfortable by allowing the water to run a bit from the hose, hoping it wouldn’t be as icy cold due to the night air. It wasn’t exactly an ideal way to get the angel clean, however it was the quickest thing they had at hand and could help ease the Angel’s mind from the earlier events, even the slightest.

She had to keep herself from allowing a giggle to escape her lips as she watched his sensitive wings react to the water. She could tell it took a bit of composure from Anahera as the extension of himself was being messed with. She had never seen him with his wings out for so long, other than to fly or when he was in his more angelic form.

Once she was pleased with how he looked, Marianna returned the hose to the side of the house and turned off the water, wiping a few droplets that lingered on her hands onto her jeans. When she returned Anahera was facing her, soaked and dripping, but grinning all the same. “You look like a wet dog, Anahera.” She teased with a giggle, She wanted to brush the went locks from clinging to face however, before she could Anahera was already shaking his head to release some of the water causing her to cover her face with her arms to prevent getting splashed. “A-Anahera..!” She slightly scolded as he laughed. It had been awhile since she had heard a genuine laugh from her angelic friend. It warmed her heart as she returned his laughter.

She heeded his warning of backing up a bit as Anahera finished drying himself off, mainly the water weight from his wings. After he was done she couldn’t help but stare at Anahera in the moonlight. His warm aura was radiating off of him. The same aura she had found comfort with in the beginning year. It was almost strange and foreign to see him smiling down at her after all their months of conflict.

It felt as if god was pulling strings as the clouds that formed earlier that night, parted just enough to shine Anahera and all his beauty.

"No rain,"
"Thank You."

You’re welcome, Hera. Sorry it wasn’t very warm.” Returning an apologetic half smile.

—-

Theme: Dangerous

Marianna blinked in surprise at the sudden phone call from her sister after sending her the information about the Social club, “It’s… Sylvia? Why is she calling?” She questioned, her brows furrowed in confusion as she handed the phone to Anahera. Although she couldn’t completely make out the words from her sister on the phone, she could tell her through her voice she was worried about something. She quietly studied Anahera’s facial expressions and responses as Sylvia continued to speak through the phone.

"DRESS code?" Anahera said in disgust, his eyes were back on Marianna, and he was scowling. "There's seriously a dress code?"

Her head tilted to the side in curiosity, “dress code?

After the duo were done with the call, Anahera handed it back to her, allowing her to put it back in her pocket.

Look, Marianna, the um."
She could tell that whatever Sylvia said on the phone, Anahera was rather uncomfortable speaking about. She managed to meet his gaze as he remained hesitant, trying to find the right words.

"Look, remember at the ball that we put on outfits to play the roles and fit the scene? Well, we'll have to do that again, but it's a different kind of costume and a VERY different kind of role that you and I shall have to play. The Bluegrass Secrets Club is a…

"It's a luxury brothel and sex club. I knew the basic idea before now, but I didn't know that it was luxury, and I certainly didn't know they had a dress code. If you still want to come, you and I will have to find clothes to look the part."

I won't ask you to wear anything or do anything you're uncomfortable with. All that's needed is more information about Shayton. I can go in myself and find out what's needed. If you went in, not only would you have to look the part, but you'd have to act it too. Any wrong move, and the disguise will be broken. Your safety is more important to me than things going the way we need them too, and if I insist that you stay on my arm, we'll be spotted as imposters and thrown out. I'm not sure how long we'll be in there or what we'll have to do. If it can't be avoided, we may be forced to do things we don't want to and to pretend that we enjoy it. Do you still insist on coming?"

Marianna thought he was kidding at first, his blush and flustered expression stating otherwise. She had known it was a club.. But she hadn’t realized it… it was that type of club. Despite Marianna’s more modest side lurking and protesting in the back of her mind, Marianna sighed. “I.. I understand. I’m still planning on going with you. If this is a way to find Lucia, then I’ll do whatever it takes.” She replied smoothly. Although her face remained neutral, her inner self was slightly panicking. “Have.. have you ever been to these kind of places before?” She questioned carefully. “I’ll just follow your lead, like back at the ball.” She stated, giving herself a little sense of relief.

“I’ll text Sylvia about where to get clothes.”

—-

Anahera and Marianna soon arrived at the location of the boutique that Sylvia had sent them to, to find appropriate clothing for the club. The store was quite large and had a variety of different fabrics and clothing ranging from affordable to almost having to take out a loan to get what you wanted. “Jesus, did she send us to a bridal shop?” she scowled, as she approached a mannequin and felt the sequins on a white wedding dress posed by the entrance.

Just as she was going to reach out for her phone to text Sylvia to find another store, she jolted at the sound of a high pitchy customer service voice. “Good evening loves~ Is there anything I can help you with?” The woman looked to be in her late thirties. “O-Oh.. Um yes. We’re actually going to an… event tonight and looking for something nice to wear.” She explained as the woman was suddenly staring up at Anahera taken a back by his appearance. Something Marianna should already be used to witnessing but still caused a slight heat to rise to her cheeks.

“M-Ma’am?”

“Oh Yes!”

The short women suddenly pulled out a tape measure and began to measure Anahera’s legs and arms, then suddenly scurried to Marianna and did the same. “I think I have the perfect thing for the lovely couple!” She chimed, beckoning the duo to follow her to the main dressing rooms. In front of the dressing rooms sat a large loveseat and a couple of single seats for extra seating on either side of the loveseat. Infront of that was a giant mirror where guests could look at their outfits fully. It seemed this area was mainly used for brides, however other guests were allowed to use it as well, especially at this late in the evening.. That is what the woman explained at least.

Soon enough she split the two up into appropriate dressing rooms and with an idea what they were looking for set off with an assistant to find clothing for the two that would hopefully require no alterations. Marianna felt slightly suffocated as she tried on many dresses, the first couple were more her style with being more chaste, however with where they were going she knew she was going to have to go more out of her comfort zone. She tried on the last dress, a red, form fitting, short dress with a slit on the side. It clung to her frame rather to perfectly than what she would liked, as well as caused her cleavage to be a little more exposed.. "It's only for a little while.." she mumbled to herself.
She emerged from the dressing room, gently pulling down on the dress to make herself feel not as exposed.

Once she stepped infront of the mirror, she stared at herself in surprise. She never thought she would see herself in such a dress. Although the dress was a bit short to her liking, it wasn’t entirely bad. She just hoped it was what Anahera had in mind. “Oh sweetie, your boyfriend should surely propose now!” She heard the woman chime behind her. Marianna felt her cheeks heat up in a scarlet red. “!... sorry, we-we aren’t-” she stammered only to be caught off as the woman scurried off as soon as she came, returning with a pair of heels. Now that Marianna was settled into her outfit, she was helped by another store assistant as they offered to throw in a makeup bundle for free to help the couple on their date. Once completed, Marianna stood infront of the mirror and tried adjusting her auburn curls to frame her face better, as well as to make sure the red lipstick they had put on her was not smearing.

Last edited:
Anahera had never had a clothes fitting before, but he had a feeling that there wasn't supposed to be so much... touching. It seemed reasonable to assume that the woman didn't actually need to smooth the shirt over his chest. He also found it strange how hard it seemed to be to find him a shirt that fit. She was a professional; it should be clear to anyone that he wasn't a size small, yet the woman--Emily--seemed to be confused on that fact. She remained in the dressing room while he changed shirts over and over starting at size small and gradually growing. She seemed determined to convince him that he was a size large while the crisp button up wouldn't even fully button his chest. It was only when Anahera asked if there was someone else to help him after a good five minutes of Emily trying to make the clearly too-small shirt fit that she returned with the correct sized shirt. At his insistence, the next pair of pants he tried on were the from the size set as the shirt which saved his who knows how much time. Emily was sulky, but she complied.
There wasn't a clock in the dressing room, so he had no idea how much time had passed, but it had to be over half an hour before he finally stepped out of the stall, his suit matched with shoes and a belt.
The two piece black suit was just a bit too snug for the angel's liking--the shirt straining everytime he inhaled and the pants molding his rear--but if we was going to fit the scene, he had too wear something too small.

c3c143c62d7be08e8fb6c357bde76997.jpg

He met one of the women helping Marianna at the front of the dressing rooms.

"Makeup?"

"Of course!" she chirped. "Something to finish her look."

"We're going to be wearing masks."

"Oh, I know! The makeup will enhance her look. It's going to seem a bit strong now, but when she's wearing the mask, it'll be fine." She walked to the register and handed Anahera two shopping bags with their original clothes and began punching codes into the register.

"By the way," said Anahera. "Do you know where we can get masks?"

She gave him a curious look. "For such a special occasion, you didn't plan that?"

"We... hadn't talked about it. It was a spur-of-the-moment decision to go where we're going to."

"Ahh, I see." She nodded sagely. "Last minute change of plans. I can certainly relate. Well, you're actually in incredible luck! There's a costume store two doors down. It's selection of masquerade masks is excellent."

Anahera's brilliant smile caused the woman's fingers to stumble on her keyboard.

Just as Anahera finished paying for their ensembles, one of the other ladies helping Marianna stepped onto the store floor. "She's ready."

The angel followed the human back to the dressing rooms. They weaved around several corners until she pulled up and said, grinning conspiratorially, "She's just around the corner," before slipping back the way she had come. Anahera watched her leave, bewildered at her odd behavior, before turning back and stepping around the corner.

Soundtrack: Into You

The first thing his eyes saw was red. Satiny, glistening, molding, red. The next thing he saw was creamy skin. A lot of skin.

file_0e0d1b7c6e_original.jpg

He whipped his face to the side, skin crimson and heartbeat loud.

"Wow." Maybe he had said it louder than he meant to. He couldn't really tell.
He dragged his eyes up after a large number of seconds. Bypassing her form in that dress with his eyes, Anahera focused on her face. That was easier, but she still took his breath away.

How was he supposed to protect her when he either wanted to pull her flush to his body or run?
He wasn't sure what he was supposed to do with his hands, and he found himself tugging on his cuffs. He had been thinking about how to keep others off Marianna subtly, but his own reaction hadn't even occurred to him.
His reaction? What was going on? This was different than at the ball. This was... rawer. More untamed. He was uncomfortable, but that emotion didn't interfere helpfully with the... other feeling coursing through him. Merde. How was he supposed to get through the evening when his body was torn between doing two things neither of which he could do!

Last edited:
Marianna starred at the dress that clung tightly to her small frame. She couldn't help but feel more conscious of how exposed she reallt was the more she closely inspected her dress. Her cream colored skin was glowing against the red fabric and her freckles that peppered her cheeks also managed to peek from her upper thighs, revealed from the slit of her dress, as well as her bared shoulders and collarbones. "Maybe… this is a bit much..." she muttered to herself in insecurity. Second guessing whether or not to ask for one of the girls to help her find something different.

She suddenly heard the sound of approaching footsteps and turned to face the corner of the hallway that faced her dressing room.

"Anahera," A shy half-smile forming on her tinted lips. She began twirlinng a stray curl around her finger.. "Is... is this too much? I know you said it would be something little out of my comfort zone..but-" She began to ramble in nervousness before trailing off as she noticed his sudden staring and 'wow'.

A heated blush began to form on her cheeks. "I'm guessing.. it's okay then?" She relaxed a bit, taking the angel's reaction as a sign of approval.

"You look amazing as well, by the way."

She got the nerve to approach the nervous Anahera, the red heels definitely helping with the height difference as she reached up to help him adjust the collar of his buttoned shirt, doig her best to what she thought would help her get her mind off her own self-awareness of the dress..
"I guess we better be going then." She stated gently, before letting her hands drop from his collar, her hands warm from the heat radiating off of Anahera’s neck. She couldn’t help but study his outfit a bit more closely as they began leaving the store. Whoever helped him pick his outfit, really seemed to be looking to enhance his sculpted stature. She caught herself from starring, cursing silently as the blush from earlier spread to her ears.

Following the directions of the boutique owner, she walked beside Anahera to the costume store that was two doors down, stopping in to grab the last part of the disguise. Although the man behind the counter seemed nice and polite as he helped the duo find what they needed to compliment their outfits, she couldn’t help but shift her feet as she was still getting used to how.. raw the dress really was. She needed to relax, she wanted to prove to Anahera she wouldn’t be a burden. This is for Lucia. This isn’t about herself anymore.

She found herself lost in thought as familiar warm hand touched her shoulder, causing her jump slightly in surprise to be brought back from her inner conflicts.

“Wow, they’re beautiful.” She muttered as she carefully took the delicate piece of work in her hands. They looked to be hand-made and well loved and cared for. It seemed almost wrong to wear them to such a scandalous place.

29a4867177f67223777aceb1ccda60641.jpg

Theme: Into You

Soon they were back outside, Anahera took them to less obvious location. Due to the club being further to the end of town, Anahera would have to fly them once again. The thought seemed to make them both rather uncomfortable. Or at least, that's what it seemed. She tried to reassure Anahera as she noticed the conflicted expression on the Angel’s face on how to modestly hold her with such an exposed dress. There was just a lot of skin showing and not much fabric in the way to assist in the modesty. She felt chilled in the night air as held herself tightly as Anahera finally sighed and reached out for her. She gently reached out and took his hand, being pulled close to his warm body.

The suit didn't help their situation either as he tried to relax under the tight fabric. She did her best to keep her arms wrapped arms and face towards his neck to avoid the awkwardness of their current situation. When he finally released his wings and took off into the night air again, Marianna let out a slight gasp as the angel’s hand clung to the warm flesh of her skin. She felt more and more aware of his touch as they flew. The warmth radiated from where his large hand brushed and she did her best to suppress and hide her flustered expression by tightening her grasp and burying her burning face into the crook of his neck. “L-let me know when we get close.” She barely was able to mutter out, trying to make an excuse to avoid looking down at the low ground. Shit. She felt her heart fluttering and goosebumps form on her skin. It was different from earlier when she had her warm street clothes when he held, however, with how exposed the dress had shown her skin, it was much harder to not notice and avoid unnecessary touching. Her mind continued to focus on the warmth despite her poor attempts to focus on something else. Something deep within her felt like peeking out from behind the depths of her desire.. a sort of desire she never experienced or thought she had. “Jesus Mari, get your head out of the gutter.” She mumbled maybe a bit too loudly to herself.

Last edited:
Soundtrack: Flesh

Anahera couldn't really understand why a dress which already covered so little was backless, but he didn't appreciate it. If he didn't want to touch her skin, then he would have to hold her by her rear or her front. With these not being options, all he could do was not touch her an undue amount. Well, try not to. As soon as he pulled her tight to him and her rouge-red lips and warm eyes shining out from pools of smokey shadow and pitch eyeliner were so close that all he had to do was lean only slightly before his own lips could have smeared those carefully painted lips, his hand, cupping her back, rebelled and splayed fully across her chilled skin. Tip of finger to heel of palm, his hand spanned her entire back. He chose to believe that her shiver and gasp were from the warmth of his skin against the cold air of the night and shoved her reaction out of his mind before he could think about it too much.

Her back was supported, but he still needed a place to put his other hand. Great.
The dress was too tight around her thighs. She couldn't part her legs without it sliding up which left him with only a single option. One he wasn't looking forward to.
He caught Marianna's eye and murmured, "If you move, I'm not going to be able to fly straight, so just... don't."

She nodded and tucked her face into his neck. It would have been easier if every one of her breathes didn't gust against his skin, but he didn't trust his voice to let her know that.

He bent slightly to slide his arm under her thighs and gently lifted her off her feet. Her hands latched tight around his shoulders with a tight gasp that sent shivers cascading over his skin. He set himself the task of finding a place to hold her which wasn't her skin or her rear. He found a satisfactory location on her silk-covered hip. The material shifted upward under his hand, and he let out a little growl of disapproval which elicited another sound from the woman in his arms.

If he trusted his voice, he would have apologized.

Once they were in the air, it was easier for Anahera to distract himself as he navigated around clouds, but every time Marianna released a shuddering breath onto his skin, he felt his flight begin to jolt. He kept it hidden from her though. No need to alarm her further.

He had to make a sudden sharp turn to avoid sending them into a cloud, and he reacted on instinct as his hands slid to hold her more securely--the one of her back rising to press her closer into his chest and the one under her legs slipping down until his hand was entirely on her bare skin. Unfortunately, in midair, he couldn't return his hands to where they had been.
His jaw was tight as he fought to keep his mind off the bare flesh under his hands. He thought he was doing alright when he heard Marianna mutter something.
"What?" he asked before, a second later, his brain translated what he'd heard.

“Jesus Mari, get your head out of the gutter.”

Anahera's eyes popped wide as his wings snapped full and then folded. They dropped, Anahera cursing as he tried to catch the wind with his uneven wings and Marianna screaming. When his attempts to order his flight, disorganized as his thoughts as Marianna pressed herself ever tighter against him, refused to success, Anahera finally folded his wings away entirely before launching them back out the gold glittering across them. They caught this time, and Anahera carefully lowered Marianna the remaining few dozen feet to the grass.
When they were both safely on the ground, Anahera's first instinct was to pull Marianna to him until she stopped shaking, but he held himself back. They had a mission. Any further touches would make things even harder.

He let her catch her breath for a couple of minutes before reminding her of their mission. He watched, impressed, as she shook off the remainder of her fear and gave him a grim smile.
Anahera pointed through a ring of trees where an unassuming building which looked something like a warehouse sat, dark and abandoned-appearing.

"This will be the hardest part. We have roles to play. I'm not going to treat you like I do. I'm going to treat you like a..." his face twisted as he searched for the right word before it twisted in disgust when he found the word that he wanted, "possession. If I treat you like I own you, it'll be easier to keep other men off you. I'll be very forward as well. I wasn't going to be so obvious, but you in that dress..." his voice faded away as his eyes trailed over her body. "With you in that dress, every man in the building is going to want his hands on you." His eyes lifted, and they were half-lidded. "If given the choice, I'll be the only one to touch you, and I need to be blunt about making my intentions clear without blowing our cover. You'll have to forgive me for who I'm going to portray inside those walls."

He pulled their masks from within his jacket and slipped hers over her face, tying the black ribbon behind her head and readjusting the delicate, red, lace mask over her eyes.
"The perfect finishing touch," he breathed as he stepped back to take in the full look.
He tied his own mask before leading the way toward the side of the building.

When they were within thirty feet, Anahera slid his hand behind Marianna and cupped her back, pulling her to his side possessively.
A bouncer silently emerged to give them a scan. His eyes lingered too long on Marianna to Anahera's taste, and he let out a small growl on warning.
"I think you're done, don't you?"
The bouncer stood straight, clearly surprised by the challenge. Something in Anahera's eyes led him not to make an issue of it thought, and he stepped aside, allowing the duo into the dark interior.

Soundtrack: S&M

The first sensation was music--the lyrics of which made Anahera blush under his mask. Merde, what were they getting themselves into. The smell of leather and something musky was next. Maybe sex did have a scent like the song declared. He wasn't sure what "s" and "m" stood for, but he also knew he didn't want to and that he would probably find out all too quickly. He pulled Marianna closer still as the newcomers drew eyes from all over the large room, some just curious but most hungry. It took a full twenty seconds before a man, muscular, tall, and barely-dressed, prowled up, his eyes trained on Marianna.

Anahera's growl was enough to cause the man to pull up. It was only there for a moment before the stranger smiled, but the angel didn't miss the calculating once-over he received. Great. He would need to keep his eyes on the man. His intentions were clear.

The guardian angel in him rose up more and more as they moved into the main chamber. Even the bartender was watching Marianna with undisguised desire, and every guy engaged in some illicit action--of which there were many--definitely lost track of what he was supposed to be doing.

Anahera's focus was so on the other men wanting the woman under his hand that he missed all the women giving him the exact same reaction that the men were giving Mari. No, noticing that was left to Marianna.

The plush white couches had people, clothes, and toys scattered all over them. A stripper's pole on a platform in the middle of the room was currently occupied by a trio doing something which should probably be physically impossible, but their audience was loving it.

Anahera knew he needed to get an idea of who was in the building, but he couldn't very well just go wandering. Play it smooth. He had to make sure that Mari didn't get any alcohol in her system, or he would lose her. This meant stay away from the bar.
He was debating where to go when two ladies, completely naked aside from stilettos and masks bearing the name of the club, appeared in front of them. "I heard that four on the sidewalk wasn't allowed, but we aren't on a sidewalk, are we?" purred one, running a hand up his arm.
Anahera forced himself to stay relaxed. He wanted nothing more than to whisk these poor young women out of here, get them clothes and soup and a fresh start at life.
Instead, he smirked and found a place to look that made it appear that he was checking her out without actually doing so.
"Maybe later," he rumbled.

The worker's lip caught between her teeth, and she shivered, his voice and smile chasing even this calloused sex worker offguard. The other woman giggled, nodded, and said, "Well, when you want us, we'll be there." before strutting back into the sweaty mass.
Anahera and Marianna needed to become occupied before more people approached them. Anahera didn't want to sit on the clearly unsanitary couches, but no where else looked to be much better. At the sight of another man making his way toward them, Anahera guided Marianna down the few steps to the floor and onto a couch. Without a moment's hesitation, he pulled Marianna onto his lap, straddling him. He didn't want her having to face the lewd travesty on the stage. He put his hands on her bare waist and his mouth on her ear, his beard tickling her neck.

"We don't know what we're looking for, so keep your eyes peeled for anything that looks suspicious. And if it's at all possible, please try not to seduce any other men. If you can, look natural, but not so damned delicious."

-Theme-

"This will be the hardest part. We have roles to play. I'm not going to treat you like I do. I'm going to treat you like a… possession.”

"If I treat you like I own you, it'll be easier to keep other men off you. I'll be very forward as well. I wasn't going to be so obvious, but you in that dress...
"

Marianna tried to understand his words in wanting to protect her while in the club however, at his sudden lingering stare at her body, caused a warm sensation to warm her body. She felt as if he would swallow her whole in that moment.. Illicit thoughts threatened to invade her imagination however she quickly pushed it away.

"With you in that dress, every man in the building is going to want his hands on you."

"If given the choice, I'll be the only one to touch you, and I need to be blunt about making my intentions clear without blowing our cover. You'll have to forgive me for who I'm going to portray inside those walls.
"

“I-I understand.” She cleared her throat and relaxed as she mentally prepared for what was to come. She held still as Anahera approached her with her own mask from his jacket pocket, tying the black ribbon behind her head. It matched quite well with her dress, earning a subtle compliment from her partner. Once he had tied his own masks he led the way to the side of the building. The building was strange, and looked to be similar to a warehouse of somesort. What exactly were they getting themselves into?

When they got close enough to the entrance, Anahera did what he mentioned earlier and slipped his warm hand around her back and pulled her close. She was his.

She managed to keep her composure as they were met at the entrance by a bouncer who scanned the duo. His lingering gaze on her body caused Anahera to growl in warning, leading her to feel her heart ripple at the sound.

She place a hand on Anahera’s chest as he pulled her closer as they moved through the dimlit building. The smell of musk filled her nose and took alot out of her to remain unfazed at the strange smell. Something she definitely never experienced. As they continued to make way through the building, Marianna became more self aware with how much people were staring. Some curious, some hungry with lust. Anahera did his best to keep away the men that threatened to approach and possibly steal her away, but she could help but stare at the many nude women and men around them. Although she was still a virgin, she wasn’t completely clueless, however she couldn’t help but stare in bewilderment at their surroundings.

Anahera soon stopped for a moment to figure out for a place to settle so they could seemingly find the person they were looking for. Before she could suggest a seat, two nude women approached them.

"I heard that four on the sidewalk wasn't allowed, but we aren't on a sidewalk, are we?"

Anahera managed to gracefully dismiss the pursuing women, however Marianna couldn’t help but feel more lustful eyes of the other women in the club begin to stare at him with hunger the men seemed to have for her. Unconsciously Marianna pressed herself further into Anahera, to show that the Angel was not up for grabs to the other women. A ping of jealousy threatened to show in Marianna’s body language but she quickly suppressed it.

Before she could comprehend where they were going, Marianna was pulled onto the lap of Anahera, straddling him. The tight fabric of the dress lifted slightly as her legs were parted, revealing more of her creamy skin to the ongoings who still watched the duo carefully. Searching for the right moment to strike.

Marianna held her breathe to prevent a gasp at the tickling of his beard on her bare neck and mouth on her ear,

"We don't know what we're looking for, so keep your eyes peeled for anything that looks suspicious. And if it's at all possible, please try not to seduce any other men. If you can, look natural, but not so damned delicious."

-so damned delicious."
A blush appeared on her cheeks but was thankfully hidden underneath the mask and the dim lighting of the building. She nodded in understanding and began to glance around the room behind the angel’s shoulder, she suddenly got an idea.

She gently brought her lips up to his ear.
“Could we somehow bring who we are looking for to us?” She purred softly, trying to mimic the woman with a club member behind them. She then brought her lips to the tender flesh on Anahera’s neck leaving light kisses, her red lipstick leaving faded hints of the trail she left behind on the skin. Although this would earn her a growl in surprise, she wanted to do what she was told and look natural. She couldn’t act flushed or embarrassed at the events unfolding around them, no matter how.. Innocent she actually was to the activities around her. His hands burned on her waist. She wasn’t sure if it was the atmosphere of the room or from his sudden change in personality towards her, but she wanted his touch more than just gentle holding.

Focus. Lucia. Find something suspicious.

Last edited:
Soundtrack: SOS

Anahera let out an involuntary moan, his head tilting to give her better access and his eyes fluttering shut.
"Putain de merde {for f*ck's sake}, Mari," Anahera rasped, his grip on her waist tightening. "'Don't seduce other men' includes me."
This was dangerous territory. He wanted nothing more than to pull her body flush against his until there wasn't a glint of dim purple light between them, but shit he couldn't on so many levels.

Shayton.

He stamped the name on his brain.

Shayton Shayton Shayton.

He couldn't bring himself to really care though as her gentle kisses continued to torment him.
He tried to order his thoughts, but only a stream of arousal-addled gibberish splashed around his brain. His hands slid lower until they cupped her rear without him even realizing it.

"Fuck, Mari, you're..." He ducked his own head down and brushed his nose, then his lips against the soft skin below her ear. "I've tried and tried, but you make it damn near impossible to remain a gentleman."

-Theme-
Hearing the Angel’s involuntary moan caused Marianna to caused a bit of a surprised reaction as she paused for a moment. Seeing him lose composure at her attention on his neck caused her to giggle softly. Thus continuing more slowly and gently as he gave her more area to cover.

"Putain de merde {for f*ck's sake}, Mari,"

She paused once again to examine his features, an innocent puzzled look beneath the mask.

"'Don't seduce other men' includes me."

“I’m just acting natural like you told me.” She whispered in his ear as she switched her attack on the other side of his neck. She felt him shift underneath her, cursing under his breath at her torment. What else was she suppose to do? They needed to focus on finding what needed to find Lucia, however she couldn't just sit still in his lap, that would just cause them to standout more to those around them. Or at least, that was her thought process. Although Marianna wouldn’t admit it, she slightly enjoyed making Anahera squirm with her kisses and touching.

“..!.” She let out a soft foreign sound from her lips, not something she thought she could make as Anahera’s grip on her waist moved to her rear. Her legs shifted slightly at the sudden change in his holding of her. Karma.

She needed to be careful, the longer they remained in that place, she feared they would cross a line and forget about their true intentions.

"Fuck, Mari, you're..."

The rasp of his voice caused chills.

"I've tried and tried, but you make it damn near impossible to remain a gentleman."

Marianna pulled away from Anahera slightly, beginning to fiddle with one of the buttons on his white shirt. “Je suis désolé mon amour. Je pensais que tu aurais plus de retenue. {I'm sorry, love. I thought you'd have more restraint.}” She spoke, almost apologetic.

She felt the foreign language flow from her lips, although it wasn't perfect it was still understandable. All the months Anahera had tried to teaching her the language he loved so much, seemed to be useful in the situation where they could speak to each other without revealing too much.. however…

Marianna leaned forward once again, placing the soft pad of her thumb on the angel’s bottom lip, gently brushing the soft flesh.

“Suggérez-vous une autre façon de toujours avoir l'air naturel et de pouvoir regarder par-dessus votre épaule? {Do you suggest another way of still looking natural, and being able to look over your shoulder? }"

Soundtrack: My Oh My (feat. DaBaby)
The song playing in the club changed again as Marianna spoke.

Je suis désolé mon amour. Je pensais que tu aurais plus de retenue. {I'm sorry, love. I thought you'd have more restraint.}”

Anahera chuckled. Dark, deep, chilling.

"Moi aussi, déesse à moi. {So did I, goddess of mine.} Mais pas avec toi. Pas dans cette robe. Pas avec tes lèvres dodues et parfaites. {but not with you. Not in that dress. Not with you tempting me with your plump, perfect lips.}" A teasing eyebrow above eyes nearly pitch with blown-out pupil within his mask.

He was about to speak again when she ran her thumb along his lip.

“Suggérez-vous une autre façon de toujours avoir l'air naturel et de pouvoir regarder par-dessus votre épaule? {Do you suggest another way of still looking natural, and being able to look over your shoulder? }"

In an instant, he caught the delicate digit with his upper teeth, giving it gentle bite before letting go and leaning forward, causing Marianna to pull back, his hands sliding around to the back of her knees so she wouldn't fall off his lap. Her hands caught on his jacket to prevent her from falling backward as Anahera leaned farther until he was leaning over her.

"Je jure sur ma vie que j’ai été un bon garçon. Ce soir, je ne veux pas être lui, {I swear on my life that I've been a good boy. Tonight, I don't want to be him}," he sang quietly with the lyrics of the song, his eyes, latched in hers, even darker than they had been at the ball and filled with something much more dangerous.

Anahera's eyes flicked away from hers for just a moment as something caught his eye and ear. "I can't believe he would hurt me! His claws fucking hurt. Maybe he was right... Maybe I was wrong to trust a literal demon, but god he made me feel better than any human ever could." A wistful sigh. "My demon lord..."

In an instant, the spell over the angel was broken.
"Fuck. There she is." He nodded his head over Marianna's shoulder where, yes, there was Angela, complaining to another worker. She was wearing an outfit to befit her nickname, Dirty Angel, but all Anahera saw were the bandaids on her wrist.
"The one in the angel outfit."

He leaned them back and let out a groan, dropping his head onto Marianna's bare shoulder.
"I don't want to stop." His grip on the underside of her thighs tightened momentarily. "I want to keep you here until all I can smell is you and all I can hear is you and all I can taste is you and all I can feel is you and all I can be is yours, but..." he sighed, dropping his head backward onto the couch, his Adam's apple bouncing before Marianna's face as he spoke, "if I let myself do that, your sister will suffer, and there's simply no choice there."

Last edited:
- Theme -

A blush redden her cheeks at the sudden bite at her thumb. It took her by surprise how much Anahera’s more darker side threatened to peek out, it sent chills down her spine. Her heart thumped loudly in her chest as he released the flesh and began leaning towards her. They were so close their breathes nearly intermingled. She never broke eye contact with the angel as he leaned in close, suddenly driving his hands from behind her to her knees, leaning towards her. He’s close. She thought with wide eyes, clinging to his suit jacket tightly in fear he may let her fall.

"Je jure sur ma vie que j’ai été un bon garçon. Ce soir, je ne veux pas être lui, {I swear on my life that I've been a good boy. Tonight, I don't want to be him},"

She felt as if she was enchanted in a spell and wanted nothing more than to cling tightly to him and never let go. However the enchantment broke as his eyes broke contact with her’s. He must had noticed something.

"Fuck. There she is."

As if the timing couldn't have been more inconvenient.
Marianna subtly glanced behind her shoulder and found the girl he had mentioned. She studied her for a moment before turning her attention back to Anahera who seemed a bit conflicted.

"I don't want to stop."

Hearing his groan and dismay, she gently stroked his hair as he leaned into her, laying his head on her bare shoulder. She tried to ignore the warm and atmosphere between them that threaten to erupt if it hadn't been for the person they were looking for.

"I want to keep you here until all I can smell is you and all I can hear is you and all I can taste is you and all I can feel is you and all I can be is yours, but..."

Maybe she took the teasing a bit far. The chemistry and tension between them was clear, no matter the months they had tried to hide it or avoid it previously.

Hera..

If I let myself do that, your sister will suffer, and there's simply no choice there.

Lucia. That was the whole reason they were there, how'd she forget. She couldn't help but feel guilt loom over head for letting herself get caught up in the clouds.

Marianna sighed softly, gently pulling Anahera forward towards her by his jacket to be able to meet his eyes once again.

“Hera.. I want nothing more than the same.” She confessed softly,

“However, you are right. There will be many more… opportunities.” She teased quietly before placing a kiss on the Angel’s cheek.

“Now then, Comment pensez-vous que nous approchons notre invité, mon ange? {How do you suppose we approach our guest, my angel?}”

Theme: Playground (from the series Arcane League of Legends)

Anahera chuckled roughly, his eyes tense, brushing his calloused thumb across her cheek and under her jaw.

"If you want me to be of any use to your sister, you have to stop using my language. I can't be held accountable for what I do when the language from the time period which I so miss is on your lips. Now," he sank the fingers of his right hand into her hair and leaned forward, bringing his lips close to her ear again and providing a seductive smirk for the room's benefit, "I'm guessing that we'll need to get her alone, but even then," he very lightly ran his left hand along her back, his eyes tracing the patterns the tiny, baby-soft hairs on the back of her neck formed while keeping his attention on the young lady across the room, "I'm not sure how to get what we want without revealing ourselves. Maybe that'll be alright though. Shayton already revealed himself as a real demon, so angels existing wouldn't be that far of a stretch. She still seems to like him, so showing that we wish him ill will probably go horribly, so there's that to contend with as well. If she spies us as spies, she'll probably report us which will definitely go horribly. We can't loose this opportunity." A small pause before he continued, his voice grim and hostile. "Also, if possible, I want to get her out of this disgusting building and despicable market. No human should ever sell themselves. They're giving up more than they can tell--more than can be seen on Earth. It's us, the angels, that have to see all of it.

"That's one of the reasons we don't spend more time watching Earth when not on assignments. It hurts us to see the harm you cause each other and especially yourselves." His touch on her back and in her hair became tender, and his voice softened. "I just wish I could take everyone's pain away--particularly the pains that humans thing are normal and fine. If I could just rush in and save every person stuck in a toxic relationship or abusive job who thought they couldn't get out or that they wanted to be in that position, I would give everything I am to do that. I'd gladly spend eternity in Hell, myself, if I could rescue everyone who needed it."

If you want me to be of any use to your sister, you have to stop using my language. I can't be held accountable for what I do when the language from the time period which I so miss is on your lips. Now,"

Marianna trembled slightly as he roughly handled her, his lips brushing her poor ear during red once again from the heat. It was clear it gained attention from those who were watching.

"I'm guessing that we'll need to get her alone, but even then,"

Her body continues to tremble without her able to control it, goosebumps and chills leaving traces with the light traces of his warm hand. It seemed fair after her torturing him for so long that he got a little bit of payback. She did her best to focus and listen carefully to Anahera’s words as he tried to mention possible scenarios on how to approach the dancer.

I'm not sure how to get what we want without revealing ourselves. Maybe that'll be alright though. Shayton already revealed himself as a real demon, so angels existing wouldn't be that far of a stretch. She still seems to like him, so showing that we wish him ill will probably go horribly, so there's that to contend with as well. If she spies us as spies, she'll probably report us which will definitely go horribly. We can't loose this opportunity."

“It would take too much time to wait until she was outside of the building Hera. Maybe, it'll be as simple as approaching her and buttering her up somehow.” She suggested under shivered breaths.

-if possible, I want to get her out of this disgusting building and despicable market. No human should ever sell themselves. They're giving up more than they can tell--more than can be seen on Earth. It's us, the angels, that have to see all of it.

“Hera…” She began, only to interrupted by his continued concern.

-That's one of the reasons we don't spend more time watching Earth when not on assignments. It hurts us to see the harm you cause each other and especially yourselves."

"I just wish I could take everyone's pain away--particularly the pains that humans thing are normal and fine. If I could just rush in and save every person stuck in a toxic relationship or abusive job who thought they couldn't get out or that they wanted to be in that position, I would give everything I am to do that. I'd gladly spend eternity in Hell, myself, if I could rescue everyone who needed it
."

She gently reach up to cup a hand on one of his warm cheeks. She wished nothing more than to fulfill his dream, however… not all humans were as deserving of saving it seemed. Or at least wanted to be saved. And even if they did, Anahera was one man.. he couldn’t save everyone. She sighed softly before lowering her hand and smoothly slipping away from Anahera’s grasps. “I say we go have a word with our little friend.” She leaned close and gently lead Anahera by the collar of his shirt, trying to keep the facade of a vixen with her plaything. Anahera continued to keep her close and away from invading guests, as did Marianna if unwanted women tried to steal or distract Anahera. Just as they were about to approach the woman, she disappeared behind a heavy curtain. “Where’d she go?” She muttered.

- Angela's Theme -

Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome our very own, Dirty Angel!

Marianna stared in bewilderment as their target began putting on a show to the beat of the music. This was a club after all, of course there would be shows like this. She felt uncomfortable as suddenly the hungry crowd from earlier began to crowd around the stage, some throwing money, some reaching out in hopes their “Dirty Angel “ would choose them. People around them danced to the music, all still either nude or halfway there. Part of the guests didn't mind adding their own 'flare' to their dances with their partners.

Angela's Theme: Dirty Angel

"Oh, great," grumbled the angel, pulling Marianna tight to him. "Now what. It's not like--I guess that's supposed to be dancing --in this mash is gonna be helpful. I guess we must wait her out. Grr, but we don't have time!" He ran his hand into his hair, his eyes flicking around before settling on the stage and the woman owning it and the pole on it.
He didn't care for the movements, but he could readily appreciate the skill and sheer strength that it took to do what she was doing--and making it look easy at that. Glitter flashing, hair swinging, legs flying, arms and abs flexed, gauzy skirt-thing swirling, smile radiant--she was an artist no doubt, and she loved her art... but he didn't have time to appreciate her skill or passion. They had a mission, and something drastic was required.

Anahera sighed, rolled his neck, and ducked his head to Marianna's ear. "If any man touches you, I'll kill him, so do what you can to avoid being claimed. That includes fighting dirty." He let out a little huff of a laugh. "I'd pay to watch the face of any man when he assumes you're open for claiming and finds out otherwise. I'll make this as fast as possible and be back at your side to keep you safe from the animals in here as soon as I can, 'kay?" Before she could respond, he quickly pressed his lips to her cheek--the first time he had kissed her since the brow kiss when he had tucked her unconscious form into bed after the ball--and turned on his heel and strode into the crowd, a definite swagger to his walk.

He strode through the mass of bodies, ignoring the flesh brushing and pressing on him. His eyes were on the stage. When he reached the rim, he took a moment to judge the distance before placing his palm on the dinged up wood and easily vaulted up onto the stage into a crouch.

He stood slowly, his eyes on Dirty Angel. Her dance faltered for a second before she finished her pole performance with a breathtaking, lightning-fast, upside-down pirouette, and dropping her stilettos to the dark wood with a thunk heard even through the thumping music, she stood straight, smile sultry and eyes challenging. She took a prancing step forward before Anahera beat her to it, taking two swift steps forward and pulling the blonde to him by the waist. She moved sinuously, her foot lifting and her hands settling on his chest.

"Hai, there," she crooned, lifting her hand to regally wave away the security guards approaching the stage without looking away from the Adonis holding her.

"Hi," rumbled Anahera, and swung her into a sharp dip. She let out a whoop of surprise which turned into a laugh, foot swinging forward, arm and hair swinging over her head.

He held her there, eyes fierce, mind absolutely focused on the goal: Get Dirty Angel off the stage and somewhere private early.

"Well, aren't you brave," she laughed. "Most men would be afrayd they'd get thrown owut if they dayred step on mai stage."

"I have more important things on my mind," he growled and spun her up, around, and out until she spun at the end of his arm before he swung her back into his chest.

"You're smooth, too," she said, running her hand along his chest before he swung her out again, and then they were dancing. Not the dancing found anywhere in this club of debauchery. No, they were doing merry country dance all to the thumping and vocal runs of the Dirty Angel song still bouncing through the room. Dirty Angel was laughing, and it was clear she actually knew what she was doing and was enjoying this type of dance just as much as the pole dancing. Anahera led her, but she was the one owning the stage as she took to the dance like any Kentucky country girl would.

They ended exactly on the ending note of the song back in the original dip, both breathing heavily and sweaty. Anahera pulled her up again as the crowd applauded and a new song started after a split second of Dirty Angel's theme starting to play again.
Theme: Promiscuous Her palms landed on his chest and she gazed up at him, eyes shining.
"Butter mai tongue and color me amahzed!" she panted, running her hands up Anahera's chest and around his neck and twining them in the sweaty curls at the back of his neck. "You're just full of surprises aren't you, handsome?"

And before he could respond or pull away, Dirty Angel rose up and caught Anahera with her crimson lips.

It was a kiss.

Anahera managed not to freeze solid or shove her away, but he did break her touch almost immediately and tuck his face into her hair so he could hide his horror to murmur that he wanted to take this somewhere more private. She gave him a lust-filled smirk and pulled him from the stage by his jacket, her hips swinging. Anahera slipped his hand around her bare waist and sharply tugged her in Marianna's direction. They stopped in front of her, one of their comfortable smiles more genuine than the other.

"Hi, sugar," said Dirty Angel. "Can I count myself lucky enough to assume that you're joining me and this king?"

Last edited:
Marianna froze for a moment as she felt Anahera lips on her skin. She had to stop herself from placing a hand in the spot the tingled on her cheek and watched as he manveured the “dancing” crowd to approach the stage. She felt slightly claustrophobic as the large mass of people began to close in on the gap Anahera left behind. She made she to keep Hera in view, she nearly made the mistake of causing a scene as she watched as Anahera made his way on the stage, and bouncers were closing in quick. “Shit.” She mumbled to herself, only to stop in her tracks as the Dirty Angel herself dismissed them and took interest in the surprised guest.

She pursed her lips in a thin line as he grabbed the woman by the waist to get her attention more. The plan was to get her somewhere private quickly, however she couldn’t help but feel a ping of jealousy as the woman placed her hands on Anahera. She watched carefully as they danced on stage, Anahera clearly working hard to put his plan in motion until suddenly she kissed him. She KISSED him.

“What. The. Hell.” She unconsciously tightened one of her fists, before relaxing them once again. She couldn’t let her motions get the best of her. It was clear it even took Hera by surprise. Even so… she…

Marianna shook her head quickly, only to have her thoughts interrupted by a shirtless man, who tried stealing her by her hips, his touch causing her to flinch and pull away from his grasps. “Not a chance.” She growled harshly, coldly. Her reaction earned a wide eyed expression, leaving the man in his bewilderment of being rejected.

She turned her head to see Angela and Anahera making their way towards her.

Hi, sugar,"
Can I count myself lucky enough to assume that you're joining me and this king?"

Marianna composued herself and gave a sweet, tempted smile. “Why of course. I would never miss an opportunity for a good time with the angel herself and her king.” She made her way towards Anahera and clung to his other arm so that he would have both woman around either side. She did her best not to show her displeasure of the Dirty Angel putting her hands all over Anahera.

She could read in his body language that he was a bit uncomfortable but easily hid it from those who didn't know him.
The trio was lead to a private back room they had for guests for more.. explicit dances and activities.
This was made clear by the plush furniture and various of toys and such being displays on the walls. Gross. Hell, there was even a pole similar to the one on the stage in the center of the room.
Once everyone was settled Marianna spoke up,

" You are an amazing dancer, Dirty Angel. What exactly inspires you to do so well?" Marianna's voice was calm and soothing, acting like quite interested and focused on the conversation. "You must have a muse for your lovely dances to enchant so many."

Last edited:
Theme: Gangsta's Paradise (Instrumental)

“Why of course. I would never miss an opportunity for a good time with the angel herself and her king.”

Anahera's mouth twisted, and he shifted his weight. It was bad enough that Dirty Angel called him "king." He didn't need Marianna to connect them further.

As the song about some woman who clearly needed some reigning in continued, Anahera was glad that the lighting was so dim, for it helped to hide his blush. He couldn't look Marianna in the eye, his lips still tingling from his unwanted first kiss. He wanted badly to roughly scrub his lips--give them some other sensory input to work with, but that would surely blow their cover.

He had enjoyed the dancing, he had to admit. It had been fun: the swinging and dipping and stepping, but he wished more than anything that it had been Marianna who he spun under arm and lifted by waist. As soon as possible, he needed to cleanse his mind by dancing that way with her. He could fully get into it then, and he wouldn't have to worry about unwanted petting or kisses.

When Marianna stepped up and took his arm, he gladly wrapped his arm around her warm waist and pulled her close. Her scent wafted up to him, and his smile was finally genuine. Home. At its core, Marianna smelled like home. Comfort and stability and happiness. He hadn't really noticed until just now when he was able to hold her again after being away and stifled with the noxious mix of musk and booze and sweat and conflicting perfumes and somewhere, faintly, bleach. At least they did clean the place sometimes.

As they walked down a hallway with red lighting and purple floor lined with posters and photographs that Anahera studiously didn't look at--the music fading away behind them--the angel caught glimpses of the rooms lining the hallway through some open doors. The crowning jewel of each room was a massive California king bed covered in scarlet sheets, but there was also a couch, love seat, tall table, and two armchairs in each room. In these rooms, the illicit paraphernalia was more organized. Racks and shelves and display cabinets all around the room held neatly organized bottles and boxes and costumes and props and toys. There were a few rooms tailored for the specific desires and tastes of patrons with themes such as violence, various roleplays, and public viewing. Anahera shivered in disgust at the idea of people wanting to be watched.

Lewd noises came through the closed black doors, and Anahera quickly tuned them out. He and Marianna followed Dirty Angel through a door most of the way down the hall. Inside, the standard set up found in the other rooms was there except there was a semi circle of curved white couches surrounding a pole like the one in the main room.

Dirty Angel strutted into the room, clearly practiced in navigating it, and splayed herself out invitingly on one of the couches around the pole. Anahera decided not to look at her--she clearly knew how to position herself to be as seductive as possible and take advantage of the larger space to display her assets for the duo to appreciate. Instead, he pretended to be taking in the room appreciatively, a small, falsified, smile on his lips.

Eventually, he couldn't delay any further, and he joined the two women on the couch. He stretched his arms out over the back of it and crossed one leg over a knee, clearly relaying comfortableness and confidence but also blocking any fake angel from getting in his lap if she was so inclined.

He slapped a lusty smirk on his face and reached for Marianna, wrapping his arm around her shoulders and playing with her bare skin with the hand around her, his eyes on Dirty Angel. The dancer got onto all fours and swiggled her way across the couch, but before she reached Anahera, Marianna spoke, and Anahera was impressed by her voice because he wasn't sure he could manage the same level of calmness when his body and mind was screaming to get out before Dirty Angel could do more harm.

" You are an amazing dancer, Dirty Angel. What exactly inspires you to do so well? You must have a muse for your lovely dances to enchant so many."

"Well, thank ya kindly," she drawled sweetly, stopping beside Anahera and reaching out to play with his hair.

Anahera's smile became visibly more forced, but thankfully, she didn't notice.

"Mai secret was that, years ago, I was visited bai Asmodeus heemself, and he lit the fire of lust in meh. The dancin' is a manifestation of his geeft. I've neva stopped."

Anahera let out a chuckle and continued his fight not to swat her hand or lean away. "No, really. Not the character you portray. Not as 'Dirty Angel', but as a woman who clearly loves her art. You aren't just dancing; you're performing, and marvelously at that. What's your secret?"

Dirty Angel smiled. "Oh, all right. Honestly," she looked across the room, eyes distant, her fingers stilling in his hair, and he only barely managed not to sigh in relief, "I think it's just a gift paired with my luv of bein' the cinter of atteention. I'm a born star." She giggled.

"So, no muse?"

"Nah. I mai be more driven to perform more marvelousleh bai someone or the uhther, but no singular perseen drives mai dancin'."

"Anyone specific who tends to inspire you to dance more spectacularly."

She smirked secretively. "There are a few."

"Like whom?"

"Whom? Well aren't you fancy, sugar."

Anahera chuckled. "Grammar is a lost art, I think."

"Well, I'll declare; I've neva had a fella so interestin'. Y'all usually just talk dirty, but you have some mighty interestin' thoughts goin' through that good-lookin' heada yours."

Anahera smiled. "And you aren't as shallow as I expected."

She let out a sweet bark of laughter. "How unchivalrousness of you!"

"I'm sure you'd heard worse."

"Oh, honey, you have no ider. The amount of men who get thrown outta here 'cuz they were rude to a girl is just startlin'!"

"But not everyone is like that."

"That's true 'nuff. There are some real diamonds behind claws that come 'round here. They're a beast in the bed," a smirk, "but a real gent elsewhere. They really know how to treat a girl right all 'round."

The angel managed a chuckle. "I bet. Any particular favorites of yours? Maybe I could get some tips at some point."

She smiled. "Well, now, let me think... There is one in particular who makes me wet just thinking about him."

Anahera couldn't help but subtly shift away.

"His naime is Shayton, and he's quite the character. He's acted a bit strainge recently," her perfect smile slipped, and she ran her fingers along the bandaids on her left wrist seemingly without noticing, "but he's a real gem, that one, and I'm his favorite." A proud settling of shoulders. "A real sexy demon when he's fucking meh but smooth and a charmer at all uhther times. He knows how to treat me right."

Anahera was practically vibrating with impatient eagerness. "Sounds like someone I want to meet. Where can I find him?"

"Last I heard, he was had a mansion in Prospect, but I've never been there. I plan to one day! But he hasn't invited me over yet."

"Well, thank ya kindly,"

Marianna gave slight nod, gracious that Anahera at least had a hand on her to keep her at bay. She wanted nothing more than to pry the woman’s hands off of Anahera. She was tired of seeing her put her hands all over him.

"Mai secret was that, years ago, I was visited bai Asmodeus heemself, and he lit the fire of lust in meh. The dancin' is a manifestation of his geeft. I've neva stopped."

Marianna leaned into Anahera more, trying to make herself more comfortable as Anahera got her to keep talking, prying with ease it seemed. The woman loved to talk about herself. It helped that Anahera was polite according to her. She mentioned other men weren’t so kind. She couldn’t imagine putting herself in Dirty Angel’s shoes. Marianna could never see her working and living in this type of lifestyle.

-Any particular favorites of yours? Maybe I could get some tips at some point."

"Well, now, let me think... There is one in particular who makes me wet just thinking about him."

Cringe. Marianna wanted to become squeamish at her words in describing the thought of Shayton. She was over her head.

As she rambled about Shayton, Marianna sat with anticipation with Anahera when they finally got her to talk about his whereabouts.

"Last I heard, he was had a mansion in Prospect, but I've never been there. I plan to one day! But he hasn't invited me over yet."

Gotcha.

Marianna pretended to feel her phone vibrating in Anahera’s jacket. She unlocked the screen and mustered a fake gasp. “Oh no, there is an emergency. We got to go. I’m so sorry. Maybe we can catch up some other time?” She faked an apologetic smile, before grabbing onto Anahera’s hand and pulling him away from the woman’s grasps. Before Angela could stop them, Marianna moved swiftly out of the room with Anahera close in hand.

Once they maneuvered outside and away from the building Marianna pulled out her phone and texted Sylvia the details of mansions in Prospect in hopes of sliming the odds of one of them being where Shayton was hiding Lucia. As Marianna waited for a reply, she let out a sigh.
“I swore, if she would have done anything else to you, I would have lost it.” She grumbled under her breath. Marianna had never been one to be jealous, however Dirty Angel had rubbed her the wrong way.

Anahera groaned, leaning against a tree and closing his eyes. "That was awful. Thank you, God, for getting us out. I couldn't have stood much more of that place."

“I swore, if she would have done anything else to you, I would have lost it,” Marianna grumbled.

Anahera managed a weak chuckle and smile. "Ditto." He shuddered, opening his eyes and looking into the foliage about, his face pained. "I can't believe all that happened. That definitely went farther than I wanted. At least, I got her off the stage early. I heard someone grumble that her show was supposed to go on for another fifteen minutes, so I guess, it was worth it." He shuddered again, blinking upward, and murmured, "Barely." He looked at Marianna. "If I ever go into a place like that again, it'll be too soon. I'd rather pluck feathers from my wings than experience that disgusting place again." His face twisted, and he finally aggressively scrubbed his lips with both hands. He looked down at himself.

"Let's get out of these costumes before we go on. It's far too cold for me to fly you again in that dress, and I feel like I'm wearing a second layer of skin these are so tight." He pulled the store bad with their clothes out of the bushes he had hid it in before they went in.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Theme: Animals

Shayton leaned against cabinets, arms crossed casually, watching her shaking hands pull random items from the fridge. They seemed unrelated, but Shayton knew the correlation even if Lucia didn't. Squash, eggs, pears, pomegranates, avocados, a banana, watermelon, strawberries, peaches, and spinach--every single one an aphrodisiac. He almost laughed out loud when the final item was packaged sausages. There was no way she realized what she was doing. There was a nice mix of foods which chemically added to the production of sex hormones, boosted sex drive, and caused faster arousal and items which were aphrodisiacs simply because they were shaped like sexual body parts. Humans were silly creatures.

He helped her lay the items out, making sure to create many glancing touches along her arms, shoulders, back, and hips which were surely just accidental. They absolutely took place only because they were in tighter quarters and were close to one other.

In the end, they made spinach quiche, deviled eggs, fried sausages, and fruit salad. While they waited for the quiche to finish cooking, Lucia squirmed under Shayton's gaze, and Shayton remained silent--building her nerves at the silence. He invite her to sit at the breakfast table while they waited, and he brought whole peaches, pears, and pomegranate seeds with them.

He wasted no time in teasing Lucia with a peach. He traced his fingers, then lips over it, sucking gently on the soft stone fruit before carefully sinking his teeth into the flesh, making sure to suck on it and let juice run down his chin.

Miss Lucia Davis was entranced. Eyes popping, hands splayed, lips quivering. He gave the peach a long implicating lick and lowered it. He slowly swished his tongue over his lips and licked away the juice on his fingers, sucking softly on his fingers. Her eyes were locked on his mouth.

When the oven beeped, she jumped in her chair and then sprang up to wobble over to the over. Shayton met her there and helped her remove the quiche from the oven, his hands enfolding hers around a dishtowel. When she set the dish on the counter, Shayton made sure to run his fingers up her arm before he removed his hands.

He leaned over and took a lingering sniff over the steaming dish. "Smells delicious," he murmured, his eyes on her. Her blush was rewarding.

When they sat to eat together, Shayton held nothing back as he teased and seduced her with his eating. Her growing arousal screamed at him. Damn, she was easy.

He gave his finger a final lick and delicately finished off his wine before rising and removing their dishes. When he returned, he sat on the table, smiling like a satisfied panther down at Lucia who stared up at him.

"Well, that was pleasant, wasn't it, Lucia?" Her name rolled off his tongue. He reached out, brushing his finger over her lip to lift away the final residue of the food. When he lifted his finger, he studied it first, tantalizingly, before he licked away the juice and grease.

He looked back down at her. "Delicious."

-Theme-
Lucia assumed cooking would get her mind off the awkwardness she was feeling from Shayton’s clear-as-day flirting. However, that wasn’t the case. If it wasn't for right quarters of the kitchen she would have been able to keep her distance, or at least that she was hoping. Lucia had to restrain herself from trembling and jumping out of her skin everytime Shayton had brushed against her. Once things were prepped and mostly made, they had took seats at the dining table while they wanted for the alarm of oven to go off for their final dish. Lucia was at the mercy of Shayton’s endless teasing.

She wished she could disappear or else her heart would surely burst from being so overwhelmed and flustered. She was inexperienced when it came to men flirting so directly towards, especially in the ways that Shayton was conveying to her sexually.

She thought she was going to lose it once they had finished eating their meal Shayton began conversation,

Well, that was pleasant, wasn't it, Lucia?

“Oh uh.. yes. Thank you for helping me..” She replied softly, her eyes shyly looking down at her empty place.

She suddenly jerk her gaze up as Shayton had reached up and wipe residue of food on her lips. The sudden interaction caused her face to turn red, even more so when he licked it.

“S-Shayton…!”

"Delicious."

Lucia immediately cupped her face with her hands and shook her head. “Y-you.. you should’ve told me if I had something on my face.” She muttered in a slight stutter. "You... you keep teasing me. It's too much."

—-

Once Marianna had undressed out of her dress and back into more comfier clothes, Anahera and herself were up and on their way to check for possible locations of Manisons in the area of Prospect. Luckily for them, it was narrowed down to two. “You know Shayton better Hera, do you know what he who particularly look for to hide?” She questioned as flew through the night. “We have to figure something out.. we could be running out of time.” She bit the inside of her cheek nervously as she pulled out her phone and stared at the houses shown in the pictures trying to locate one from their sky view.

“You know Shayton better Hera, do you know what he would particularly look for to hide? We have to figure something out.. we could be running out of time.”

Anahera let out a deep hum of agreed displeasure as they flew through the night toward Prospect, Kentucky before he sighed and said, "I know demons better, Marianna. Shayton has his uniqueness, but I don't have enough exposure to him to know what, specifically, he might seek out. The general rule for demons is 'the bigger the better.' The fancier a place is, the more likely a demon is to want it. They prefer to be around humans to harm and manipulate, but none of these mansions are close by any groups, so our best bet is just to start with the grandest and pray we aren't too late to save Lucia from a terrible fate at the demon's hands.

--------------------------------------------

Theme: I Knew You Were Trouble (Dubstep Remix)

Lucia tucked her face in her hands.

"Y-you.. you should’ve told me if I had something on my face. You... you keep teasing me. It's too much."

Shayton smirked.

"Is it?" he purred. "Do you want me to stop?"

He reached down and gently pried her hands away from her face. He trapped her wrists in one hand and lifted her arms over her head, bending down and running a chill thumb over her slightly-parted lips, his hand holding her chin up. Her back arched, and she shivered. The heat radiating off her skin and the glistening of her pupils drew him in.

"No," he cooed. "No, I think not."

And, before she could respond, Shayton, Demon of the 14th Degree, bent and kissed her.

She froze, stiffening under him, and he felt her eyelashes brush his as her eyes opened.

He pulled back but stayed close.

"If I stopped, you'd want me back. I won't deprive you of what you so clearly want." He nodded down at Lucia's breasts, swollen under the dress, and her thighs, pressed tight together under the black satin skirt of the dress.

He took advantage of her sputtering embarrassment and shock to kiss her again, lifting her up from her chair and pulling her to straddle him on the table. He moved backward to give her more space on his lap--but not enough that she didn't have to cling to his button up, now with a couple more buttons undone and sleeves rolled up to display lean and muscled forearms, to not fall backward.

One hand latched onto Lucia's waist, and the other slid into her hair to cup the back of her head. He pulled her close, close, and he didn't try to hide his hunger when he opened her lips to deepen the kiss.

He growled into her mouth.

She was a shuddering, whimpering doe and he a powerful, dominating, hungry black panther.

Last edited:
Marianna pursed her lips into a thin line, showing her displeasure and worry. "I really hope we aren't too late." She pressed herself a little closer into Anahera's chest looking for some sort of reassurance as she stared at the buildings below for SOME sort of sign or gut feeling towards. All the older Davis sister could feel was dread and worry for what they might stumble on.

--

-Theme-

"W-what are you doing?" She stuttered as Shayton suddenly came around and closed the distance between them and the dining table.

"Do you want me to stop?"

Lucia remained frozen in place and stunned at his actions, letting out a slight gasps as her hands were restrained above her head. She stared wide eyed and her whole body trembled. Her body clearly gave him the reaction he wanted as he touched her once again. In the back of her mind she knew something was wrong, however, something about Shayton had her enchanted. No matter what she would tell herself mentally her body would react the opposite.

"No," he cooed. "No, I think not."

Just as she was going to muster the courage to interupt him, he suddenly kissed her!

She was stunned, frozen, unsure how to react at first at the sudden softness against her own lips. It was her first kiss, and it was stolen. She imagined it being similar to the ones in the romance movies Sylvia and herself would watch together. However, this was type of kiss was much.. much different. There was hunger and desire behind the kiss, searching for something she was not used to.

"If I stopped, you'd want me back. I won't deprive you of what you so clearly want."

Lucia felt the most vulerable than she had ever been in her life. She was unsure how to react, but she knew one thing... Maybe.. maybe this was okay? Maybe she needed to stop avoiding it... It.. it was just a little kissing? Right?

"I-I.. I mean I-" Before she could muster coherent sentences she was silenced once again with his kiss, deeper this time. She let out a startled squeal as he lifted her with easy on her lap. She felt her dress roll up and expose her skin more, to pleasure of Shayton to grab ahold of and tease her skin. She felt hot, and stuffy. Out of breath as they continued to roughly kiss. Although she was unskilled in the matter of kissing, Shayton clearly took over and Lucia was putty in his hands. Her body finally gave up and returned his kisses, which were sweet from the fruits they had eaten.. so sweet. Once he pulled away from her again she felt like she was gasping for air. Her face was flushed and half-lidded. "S-Shayton.. I-" She felt weak and more sensitive as he continued to push things further. "S-Shayton.. listen to me.. I-I.. I'm not experienced in this type of thing."

Theme: Good Girls Go Bad

Shayton let out a growl of satisfation when her body relaxed and she surrendered to his touch. 'Bout time. He had put more work into her than he had put into a woman in a very long time, but she was worth it. She deserved special attention after restoring to him what he valued most about himself: his taste for human suffering. He owned her a lot. He'd show her a good time tonight, but he wouldn't let her live--no reason to tempt fate and showing a sign of weakness.

Besides, this was Marianna's sister. Any harm he did to Lucia echoed back even worse upon Marianna and her angel. Anahera may be harder to physically hurt than the demon had expected, but emotion pain was infinitely worse for an eternal being. He'd live eternally with the knowledge that he was responsible for his human woman's little sister's death--perfect.

His eagerness at the suffering to come guided his body to please Lucia more than he might have. There was plenty of fun still to be had. Lucia accepting him just meant that he didn't need to hold back.

He had felt the little black dress slide up when he pulled her onto his lap, and he used the newly-exposed skin to his full delight--tempting and teasing and pleasuring.

He watched in delight at the virgin's reaction to being touched for the first time. She was positively adorable as she drew ever closer to release without him even touching anywhere fun. Well, why wait. He slid his hand up and around and slipped his fingers into the front of her panties.

"S-Shayton.. listen to me.. I-I.. I'm not experienced in this type of thing."

Fuck, he wanted her naked.

"You think I care?" he murmured breathily against her ear, his fingers very gradually moving deeper. "You think I've always been like this? I had my first time as well, you know."

While this was true, Shayton had never been an awkward virgin. Awkwardness wasn't possible when he instinctually knew what to do to make a woman moan before he had even stepped on Earth and was more than willing to take charge. He was born to control, and what better thing to control than a human?

He caught her eye in the subtly-lit breakfast area. "Just leave it to me, Lucia," he purred. "I won't steer you wrong. Just enjoy yourself."

He didn't wait for a full respond as he swiftly drove his fingers in, tugging on her scalp at the same time. His claws screamed to be released, but he held them in.

Just a little longer, he soothed himself. Soon, very soon.

He gave her a few seconds to react before he lifted her up with the hand behind her head lowering to support her ass. He slid his arm under her so she was mostly sitting on him, the other remaining where he had sent it, his fingers skillfully exploring.

He smiled at her scarlet face, eye-lids heavy and swollen lips parted. When he called her name, she couldn't fully lift her gaze to meet his, so he nudged her head to his shoulder with his own and sank his face into her neck, kissing and sucking and biting--all in time with his finger's work. He rose up, her legs automatically wrapping around his hips, thereby aiding his carrying her. As he carried her from the kitchen toward the stairs, he popped out his fangs to give her skin a bite that bloomed wet red before he kissed away the pain and breathed out a fake apology.

Her blood, sweet, hot, full of aphrodisiacs, and the finest virgin's blood he'd ever had, electrified him more than any touch or sound could.

He didn't stumble on the way up the stairs, so distracted was he that he nearly did, but he only didn't from demonic grace. His mind was following every part of his body other than his feet as the bitter sweetness of the iron in her blood filled his nose and every one of her cries magnified his desire.

It the darkness of the upstairs, Shayton had to let his eyes glow to fully access the perfect vision in darkness. He didn't care that much anymore though. Just a few seconds more and he could reveal himself before causing her so much pain that he'd never forget her. He was shaking with need by the time he made it into the master bedroom and dumped Lucia on the bed on her back, her skirt up and panties pulled down.

The windows weren't covered, so the room was full of a light-pollution orange light from nearby Prospect and Louistown just bright enough that Shayton didn't have to keep his eyes glowing.

Soon... soon... He was vibrating with excitement as her grinned down at her and tore the buttons off his shirt with one tug.

Last edited:
Back