Open [Psychology] Looking for 1x1-Anyone Have a Character Who is a Psychologist?

Adore Angel

Today is a good day to die
Okay, so I'm looking for a character who is preferably a psychologist to do a 1x1 story with my Adore Angel character. You can read up more on her at this link: https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/all-of-adore-angels-characters.9277/ she's the first character in my list.

A little while ago, I had a friend who rped a really good, well thought out amazing psychologist and I had a lot of fun writing with her and her character. It was allowing me to dig deeper into Adore's psychology, into how she ticks as a person and what her strengths and weaknesses really are from a mental stand point after all the abuse and torture and death she's had to endure. It allowed me to really explore parts of her mind that I typically couldn't explore without a character whose job it was was to ask Adore the hard questions and get into her mind. But, that friend is no longer really an active rper. I would play Adore when she was around 16, shortly after Connor was murdered and the Chen's adopted her and her siblings.

I'm hoping to find a more long-term writing partner, and I want to make a new friend in the process. Since this will be a story that will be very reaction based, I'm looking for a writer who pays attention to details and will write detailed, well written multi para responses back to me so that I can write how Adore would react in the situation accordingly as well.

I'm expecting this story to be pretty normal life. I would say Slice of Life, but with Adore that's never really 100% the case. The Master Race Organization will always be hunting her down so there will be fight scenes, etc. That just comes with the territory with Adore. Also expect adult themes, nothing inappropriate, but with Adore's dark past, there is blood on her hands, and experiences and situations that she had to endure that no child should have to go through which will lead to her telling gruesome, or nightmarish stories.

I look forward to meeting all of you and I look forward to writing amazing stories!

Back