1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. New and confused? Can't post? Looking for information regarding account approval? Check out our website guide to see if any of your questions are covered there! If your questions aren't covered under our guide, post them up in your introduction thread or the help forum.
  3. Want to feature one of your roleplays on the front page? See here for information: Featuring Roleplays Again! Accepting Submissions!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We are currently accepting applications for multiple staff positions. Check out our Site Announcements forum for details!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time for another voting drive! As with previous voting drives we will be sending out voting reminders once a day for the first week of a new voting cycle. This helps to get a good position in the top rankings early on. For people wanting to help out around the site but who can't necessarily contribute in other ways, this is a great way to help out. I can't understate how important voting is. Almost all of our traffic comes from TopRPSites, and when we aren't in the top rankings, we don't draw in new users. So get on in there and vote for Storyteller's Circle!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. So as some of you may already know, we're looking to get the website's platform updated to the newest version of Xenforo. The newer platform (Xenforo 2) comes with a lot of solid features and bug fixes from the original Xenforo. To reach this end we have setup a donation campaign for people interested in helping out.
    Dismiss Notice

Question

Discussion in 'Main Lobby' started by Mystica, Jul 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Mystica

Mystica New Member

If you were to be cremated when you died and your ashes were used to make a vinyl record, what song would be on your record?

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
  2. garlic

garlic an important addition to any meal

Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley

ShadowWalker and Mystica like this.
  3. Cheese_Pizza

Cheese_Pizza New Member

Fly Me to the Moon by Frank Sinatra.

4. hadesthealien

hadesthealien New Member

Dame tu Cosita. I don't care that it's a dead meme, I want it to live on in my family forever and eventually become an heirloom that no one will understand.

5. Booper

Booper Pressing all the buttons!! AT THE SAME TIME!!

6. NujabesLives!

NujabesLives! Music for the soul

I've always been a big fan of Modest Mouse and I feel this topic correlates pretty well with this song's music video.

7. ShadowWalker

ShadowWalker Member

Who Can It Be Now? by Men At Work.

It captures my socially anxious tendencies. Plus, that saxophone riff.

8. starsavvy

starsavvy New Member

I don’t know what I was expecting when I opened this, but it wasn’t that.

Uh I dunno, now I have to think about it. Maybe a requiem. I always liked Brahms’. I’m too indecisive to think about what song I’ll play for all eternity.

9. DDarko

DDarko New Member

All apologies by Nirvana <3

10. spice-y

spice-y gay cryptid

take me to church by hozier i guess-

11. LadyLynx

LadyLynx New Member

I can only pick one, huh... I'll go with "View of Silence" by Joe Hisaishi. So many runners up though.

12. "I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a bride, I'm a mother... "

13. Lore Weaver

Lore Weaver Member

14. Miyu/seia

Miyu/seia Member

Gold by britt nicole