question.

Hi there!

In order to help you out with this question, I want to make sure I understand what you're asking for. Are you wanting to have a roleplay started and want to know how to get it set up?

Glad you find it amusing! The process to start a roleplay generally starts with posting on the bulletin board to get interested people to check out your pitch, then you can post a thread in one of the Roleplay areas.

However before you can do that, your account needs to be approved for roleplaying, which is really a very simple process. You can read more in depth about it in this link if you'd like, but what it boils down to is just posting an intro thread and socializing with the community for a small bit of time in the community section of the forums.

I see that you have an intro post already, so I'd suggest the next step would be reply to anyone that's posted there and maybe share some of your interests and kind of roleplays you'd like to do in there where others can stop by and have a chance to discuss your interests.

Once your account is approved we'll be more than glad to help you out step by step in how to get your first Roleplay with us set up.

Back