Resolved/Answered Question: How Long Does it Take to Get Approved

I'm pretty new here too. (Just been here a few weeks now). I think I joined on a Friday and was approved on Monday. Tough when you're chompin' at the bit to dive into those RP forums!

There's no exact criteria. It's just on average 5-7 posts or so. More don't hurt. If we're checking new accounts and see five good posts and engaging other users then approval is likely. If we see 10 2-3 word posts and not bothering to reply to people in their own introduction thread, then approval will likely wind up delayed until more engaging content is generated.

That said, we approved your account a little while ago, but replying to this thread for future users who might read it :)

There's no exact criteria. It's just on average 5-7 posts or so. More don't hurt. If we're checking new accounts and see five good posts and engaging other users then approval is likely. If we see 10 2-3 word posts and not bothering to reply to people in their own introduction thread, then approval will likely wind up delayed until more engaging content is generated.

That said, we approved your account a little while ago, but replying to this thread for future users who might read it :)
Thank you all for the awesome Information.

Back