Rachel and Leah

"Come on, you aren't serious about this. Sure, I almost got us caught by humans a few times but they still didn't catch us," the teenage centaur argued.

"I'm sorry Rachel but we can't risk it anymore. You are no longer part of the heard. Leave now."

"Fuck you Mum," she turns to face the rest of her old heard, "Fuck all of you. You were all boring anyway." With those words she left with only the clothes on her back, which was a magical horse hoodie.

Now, dear reader, let me explain the magical horse hoodie to you. As you know centaurs are half horse half human. The hoodie, when the hood is up, makes the human half look like a horse. But it only works with the hood up. There's a dress equivalent that hides the horse half though isn't always effective.

For hours after she wondered the forest, the hood down so all would be able to see her centaur form. It was fine though, no human ever passed through that forest normally.

"Just find a new heard. Shouldn't be that hard. I heard there was a few around here.... Somewhere," Rachel mumbled to herself. She had been talking to herself for those hours, trying not to think that her own mother forced her out the heard.

Up ahead there was the sound of someone falling and that same person grumbling over it. Rachel went over to see what it was. Normally it would have been a fellow centaur, a satyr or maybe even a nymph. But to her surprise it was a human.

"Are.... Are you okay?" The centaur asked before taking a few steps closer to the human.

The human didn't respond. She'd caught a glimpse of the creature in front of her. She screamed at the top of her lungs before trying to get away from her as fast as she could, though she was still on the floor. The centaur backed up a little bit too.

"Wow your loud. Please never do that again," Rachel said in a joking way. "What is a human doing out here?"

Back