Rage of Bahamut: The Four Schools [Interest Check]

Crow

YOU MEAN
While finishing up Manaria Friends/Mysteria Friends and remembering the Rage of Bahamut craze of the 2012s, I thought of this little thing. If I'm successful in recruiting enough mates, I'll set this up as an Epic Roleplay. After all, it is meant to be split and cut by concept.

The land of Mistarcia(or do you guys prefer Rivenbrandt?) is where Man, Demons and Gods alike mingle, feud and coexist. This isn't a story about venturing through the wilds and cities as adventurers, but rather, growing as students.

In this roleplay, you will be a student of one of four schools - Manaria/Mysteria Academy, Leonard Academy, Leruda Enma High and St Ida's Maiden School.

I want to see who has interest first, before I elaborate on things. There will be a system where being of a certain realm(Man, God, Demon) grants perks, and your character's school does so too (For now I'm thinking of the perks 'Magic', 'Spirit' & 'Strength', where Leonard focuses on Magic, Leruda Enma on Strength and St Ida's on Spirit, while Manaria is balanced. I might end up removing or modifying this though.)

I'm also setting the same interest check up on another site to see which one garners more interest. I'm simmering down on my RP schedule so I can't run two of the same RP at once.

Expect a Discord chat.

Last edited:
Back