Status
Not open for further replies.
Grimgor looked at Locus as he ran, then the robot that had openly discussed trying to kill him. It didn't seem to faze the orc much; Orcish society was, after all, completely based around violent power struggles, almost one hundred percent of the time, and Grimgor himself readily slaughtered his own men for kicks. Hell, he'd eaten the few orcs his spores had popped out since getting here! The final statement made him grunt approvingly. "Ya an' me bov, bruv. Can't smash any of these zoggin' 'umies wivout an army breavin down my neck."

HK-47 overheard the Orc speak basic English and was astounded to see that. "Statement: Having an army "breathing down your neck" as you put it makes it all the more fun to gun them down thinking that they can take you on. Observation: You do seem to know the basics of speaking English for a non-human meat-bag. It's truly a rare sight to see a specimen such as yourself speak fluently."

@BarrenThin.

(Note, when he says Statement and Observation, that's actually him saying those things before the actual dialogue.)

HK-47 overheard the Orc speak basic English and was astounded to see that. "Statement: Having an army "breathing down your neck" as you put it makes it all the more fun to gun them down thinking that they can take you on. Observation: You do seem to know the basics of speaking English for a non-human meat-bag. It's truly a rare sight to see a specimen such as yourself speak fluently."

@BarrenThin.

(Note, when he says Statement and Observation, that's actually him saying those things before the actual dialogue.)

The orc noticed the odd mannerisms, but considering he honestly didn't know that was any different than most humans, it didn't really make him pause. "'Umie speak iz wot we Orkz picked up. Easia dat way." The ground shook as Grimgor stood up fully again. "Most uv da time, I'd agree wiv ya, bruv. I love a good smashin'. 'Specially 'umies, or stunties. I ain't got yer shiny guns, dough. Armah needs an upgrade, but my boyz ain't around to fix me up." The fungus-animal Ork crossed his enormous, earth-shattering arms, his choppa dangling at his waist. "Dough I can't say I'd mind gettin' in a bit o' trouble roight now."

@Widowmaker

The orc noticed the odd mannerisms, but considering he honestly didn't know that was any different than most humans, it didn't really make him pause. "'Umie speak iz wot we Orkz picked up. Easia dat way." The ground shook as Grimgor stood up fully again. "Most uv da time, I'd agree wiv ya, bruv. I love a good smashin'. 'Specially 'umies, or stunties. I ain't got yer shiny guns, dough. Armah needs an upgrade, but my boyz ain't around to fix me up." The fungus-animal Ork crossed his enormous, earth-shattering arms, his choppa dangling at his waist. "Dough I can't say I'd mind gettin' in a bit o' trouble roight now."

"Statement: Ah yes, an upgrade. If you plan on doing well as a killer, you need stronger equipment. Suggestion: I recommend raiding a Coalition armoury. I don't think they'll be missing any of their guns."

@BarrenThin

Akame looked up from her plate of fries. She took a bite. "That would depend. Are you the one who requires the sword of an independent contractor?" She said, revealing Murasame.
images

Luger didn't care to remove her mask if she didn't need to but anyone could be dangerous around here. "Contracter? You mean a mercenary right? She placed a hand on the table and nodded "Perhaps I might at one time. But my interests are peaked. Tell me what you can do for the Coalition."

------------------------------------------------------------------

fierce_spawn_w1.0.0.jpeg

Spawn frowned "Parties... aren't my thing, but if its demons, I'm there."

@Widowmaker

images

Luger didn't care to remove her mask if she didn't need to but anyone could be dangerous around here. "Contracter? You mean a mercenary right? She placed a hand on the table and nodded "Perhaps I might at one time. But my interests are peaked. Tell me what you can do for the Coalition."

------------------------------------------------------------------

fierce_spawn_w1.0.0.jpeg

Spawn frowned "Parties... aren't my thing, but if its demons, I'm there."

@Widowmaker

Akame nodded. "I a- was an assassin in my home world. I'm here for a very specific purpose now. However, until i do that, I still work as one here." She said. "As for what I can do for the Coalition? I can fight." She said.

Libra-UN Hospital

Time flies, doesn't it? It seemed like only yesterday Libra had two young apprentices with him, but both were gone. One, Angie, had just decided to go off on her own, and he had no idea where she'd gone to. His other, Gonta, assured him that Angie had the tendency to do things her own way, as long as it was what Atua wanted. And Libra, himself a devout follower of Naga, could understand...to an extent. Angie could be something of a zealot when it came to Atua, and very stubborn in following His desires, which was probably why she left on her own, rather than take either of them with her; both Gonta and Libra would have chosen to stay in Ash, rather than move on.

Though soon, Gonta left as well, only in his case, he was called away on business. The crime boss Bowser had escaped from prison somehow, and Gonta had been sent to recapture him. Libra had been worried, as Gonta was a considerably strong young man physically, but mentally and emotionally stunted due to his unconventional upbringing. But he was sure Gonta would be all right, as Gonta promised to write letters when he could.

And now, Libra was on his own again, as he seemed to always be. He didn't mind-at least, he tried not to mind. There seemed to be a sort of pattern in his life: sometimes, he had others with him, sometimes, he was on his own. He had his parents until...hm. Perhaps they didn't count. But he was alone until taking up the cloth. There was a sort of family in the clergy, until war took all but him away during a pilgrimage. Then came the Shepherds, and they were the closest thing to a family he'd ever known...even if he was one of the few to remain unmarried in the end. And after that, he wandered for a time before arriving at The Torch, meeting Angie and Gonta, and watching them leave. So, as he'd always done in his period of solitude, he would throw himself into his faith and his work.

And he did so, as he arrived at one of his usual patients. A young woman who unfortunately suffered from a rather large concussion, she was being kept in the hospital until her memory loss subsided. With a warm smile, Libra greeted her.

63373.png

"Good morning, Miss Geneva. How are you faring today?"

Geneva smiled back. "Oh, hello, Mister Lindel! Did you bring my medicine already? That was fast!"

"...I beg your pardon?" Oh no, this was not good...Geneva was recovering? Was she really just now contracting memory problems? Libra would continue to smile, though internally he was concerned. "Miss Geneva, my name is Libra. I usually arrive at nine each morning, just like now."

"No...your name is Lindel. And you were just here, getting my medicine for my headaches."

"........" This was bad. "Er...yes, my name is...Lindel." It was best to play along for now. "I apologize for that."

Geneva dismissed it with a wave of her hand. "Oh, no worries! I forget my name all the time nowadays. But could you please get my medicine? I have the worst headache..."

"Right away." Libra would start off to the pharmaceutical area, where he would find someone to bring up Geneva's dimensia to. This was a very disturbing symptom indeed...

@Takumi

Libra-UN Hospital

Time flies, doesn't it? It seemed like only yesterday Libra had two young apprentices with him, but both were gone. One, Angie, had just decided to go off on her own, and he had no idea where she'd gone to. His other, Gonta, assured him that Angie had the tendency to do things her own way, as long as it was what Atua wanted. And Libra, himself a devout follower of Naga, could understand...to an extent. Angie could be something of a zealot when it came to Atua, and very stubborn in following His desires, which was probably why she left on her own, rather than take either of them with her; both Gonta and Libra would have chosen to stay in Ash, rather than move on.

Though soon, Gonta left as well, only in his case, he was called away on business. The crime boss Bowser had escaped from prison somehow, and Gonta had been sent to recapture him. Libra had been worried, as Gonta was a considerably strong young man physically, but mentally and emotionally stunted due to his unconventional upbringing. But he was sure Gonta would be all right, as Gonta promised to write letters when he could.

And now, Libra was on his own again, as he seemed to always be. He didn't mind-at least, he tried not to mind. There seemed to be a sort of pattern in his life: sometimes, he had others with him, sometimes, he was on his own. He had his parents until...hm. Perhaps they didn't count. But he was alone until taking up the cloth. There was a sort of family in the clergy, until war took all but him away during a pilgrimage. Then came the Shepherds, and they were the closest thing to a family he'd ever known...even if he was one of the few to remain unmarried in the end. And after that, he wandered for a time before arriving at The Torch, meeting Angie and Gonta, and watching them leave. So, as he'd always done in his period of solitude, he would throw himself into his faith and his work.

And he did so, as he arrived at one of his usual patients. A young woman who unfortunately suffered from a rather large concussion, she was being kept in the hospital until her memory loss subsided. With a warm smile, Libra greeted her.

63373.png

"Good morning, Miss Geneva. How are you faring today?"

Geneva smiled back. "Oh, hello, Mister Lindel! Did you bring my medicine already? That was fast!"

"...I beg your pardon?" Oh no, this was not good...Geneva was recovering? Was she really just now contracting memory problems? Libra would continue to smile, though internally he was concerned. "Miss Geneva, my name is Libra. I usually arrive at nine each morning, just like now."

"No...your name is Lindel. And you were just here, getting my medicine for my headaches."

"........" This was bad. "Er...yes, my name is...Lindel." It was best to play along for now. "I apologize for that."

Geneva dismissed it with a wave of her hand. "Oh, no worries! I forget my name all the time nowadays. But could you please get my medicine? I have the worst headache..."

"Right away." Libra would start off to the pharmaceutical area, where he would find someone to bring up Geneva's dimensia to. This was a very disturbing symptom indeed...

@Takumi

Lindel- UN Hospital

The mage was slowly getting used to this. He hasn't kept track of time while on Ash, but that was fine. He had a feeling deep in his core that the Dragon's Aerie was fine despite his absence, surprisingly enough. Spending an unknown amount of time wandering, he used his limited magical ability to heal those who needed it-albeit for minor wounds since he couldn't heal anything fatal-though kept some distance for others until he had come upon the hospital not too long ago, and seeing as it appeared they were understaffed decided, well, why not volunteer his services while here?

One patient he bumped into however, during his time here, had grown on him some. Speaking of, he had went to get her medicine.

The elder couldn't help but sigh, if only he had the necessary means and ingredients to make medicines while here, though he couldn't complain with what they had.

After making sure he had what he needed he started his trek back to Geneva's room.

@Yun Lee

"No. This is none of your concern, nor is it the orc's. It's private Coalition business." Locus stated, sounding quite annoyed with all the new arrivals.

..aaaaand while he was busy dealing with them, his suspect took this opportunity to flee.

maxresdefault.jpg

"Son of a bitch." Locus commented before breaking out into a full sprint, shoving passed the orc and the (other) android so he could catch up to 9S. He looked awful suspicious now, running away like that.

It's too bad that Locus didn't hear his conversation with his pod due to dealing with these other people :' )

@Gummi Bunnies @Widowmaker @BarrenThin
9S glanced over his shoulder to see that Locus was still after him. Well, this could've been worse... Maybe he could mess around with whatever his pursuer had on him, it wasn't like this YoRHa model android forgot about his role as a Scanner. Turning around at the last second, 9S held out his hands, initiating an attempted hacking sequence. He wasn't exactly sure on who Locus was, but maybe if he could hack and disable a few things to make it easier for him to flee... that would be great.

❝ Hold on... for a sec! 9S managed to say while using a good percentage of his processings to attempts this.

@thatguyinthestore

"No. This is none of your concern, nor is it the orc's. It's private Coalition business." Locus stated, sounding quite annoyed with all the new arrivals.

..aaaaand while he was busy dealing with them, his suspect took this opportunity to flee.

maxresdefault.jpg

"Son of a bitch." Locus commented before breaking out into a full sprint, shoving passed the orc and the (other) android so he could catch up to 9S. He looked awful suspicious now, running away like that.

It's too bad that Locus didn't hear his conversation with his pod due to dealing with these other people :' )

@Gummi Bunnies @Widowmaker @BarrenThin
9S glanced over his shoulder to see that Locus was still after him. Well, this could've been worse... Maybe he could mess around with whatever his pursuer had on him, it wasn't like this YoRHa model android forgot about his role as a Scanner. Turning around at the last second, 9S held out his hands, initiating an attempted hacking sequence. He wasn't exactly sure on who Locus was, but maybe if he could hack and disable a few things to make it easier for him to flee... that would be great.

❝ Hold on... for a sec! 9S managed to say while using a good percentage of his processings to attempts this.

@thatguyinthestore

Seconds into the android's hack, 9S would find his efforts interfered with. A second external force was attempting to safeguard Locus from the digital attack! Subsequently, the gentle hum of a miniature jet engine could be heard as a streak of blue parted the ashen sky of the Outer City.

sally_on_her_hoverboard_recoloring_by_angiecarter-db47fnd.png

"Think you can mess with the Coalition like that? Think again buddy!" came Locus' benefactor, making landfall on her hoverboard with a rush of wind. The blue rings around her wrists formed into blades as she came to a stop behind 9S. "Stand down! You're surrounded, and we'll hurt you if we have to," she barked, very gruff and to the point.

@Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore

@BarrenThin @Widowmaker

@Outer City

lol

@thatguyinthestore
Locus had no idea what this guy was playing at here, but it didn't take a rocket scientist to realize that it was a trap of some sort. So, instead of attacking his suspect, Locus would approach him slowly and--
Seconds into the android's hack, 9S would find his efforts interfered with. A second external force was attempting to safeguard Locus from the digital attack! Subsequently, the gentle hum of a miniature jet engine could be heard as a streak of blue parted the ashen sky of the Outer City.

"Think you can mess with the Coalition like that? Think again buddy!" came Locus' benefactor, making landfall on her hoverboard with a rush of wind. The blue rings around her wrists formed into blades as she came to a stop behind 9S. "Stand down! You're surrounded, and we'll hurt you if we have to," she barked, very gruff and to the point.

@BarrenThin @Widowmaker

@Outer City
And then one of those United Nations people showed up. Great. Almost letting out a groan, Locus wouldn't even turn to Sally before speaking.

"I had this under control..." Locus replied, clear annoyance in his voice.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies

Geneva would smile at Lindel. "Ah, that was so fast! It was like you were only here a second ago!" Her smile would turn to a puzzled look. "And you had enough time to fix your hair into pigtails? Why would you go and do that? Your old hairstyle was much nicer."

@Takumi

Geneva would smile at Lindel. "Ah, that was so fast! It was like you were only here a second ago!" Her smile would turn to a puzzled look. "And you had enough time to fix your hair into pigtails? Why would you go and do that? Your old hairstyle was much nicer."

@Takumi

"Hm?" that was peculiar of her to say. Giving Geneva a slightly puzzled look of his own, he gave a tilt of his head.

"I always wear my hair this way, Miss Geneva." he responded, preparing to give the poor woman her medicine. He wondered if her memory was failing her even worse, despite her age. And even if he hadn't been there too long he was sure such a simple detail couldn't be forgotten.

@Yun Lee

Last edited:
lol

Locus had no idea what this guy was playing at here, but it didn't take a rocket scientist to realize that it was a trap of some sort. So, instead of attacking his suspect, Locus would approach him slowly and--

And then one of those United Nations people showed up. Great. Almost letting out a groan, Locus wouldn't even turn to Sally before speaking.

Taking the comment on the chin, she snorted and smirked.

View attachment 1830

"You're welcome," she quipped across the way, her ringblades still at the ready.

@thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies

@BarrenThin @Widowmaker

@Outer City

"Hm?" that was peculiar of her to say. Giving Geneva a slightly puzzled look of his own, he gave a tilt of his head.

"I always wear my hair this way, Miss Geneva." he responded, preparing to give the poor woman her medicine. He wondered if her memory was failing her even worse, despite her age. And even if he hadn't been there too long he was sure such a simple detail couldn't be forgotten.

@Yun Lee
Geneva shook her head. "No...you were just here, and your hair was down, with these little braids in the back. It was quite pretty!"

@Takumi

[ 9S - Outer City ]

@BarrenThin @Widowmaker

@Outer City
lol

View attachment 1830

"You're welcome," she quipped across the way, her ringblades still at the ready.

@BarrenThin @Widowmaker

@Outer City
❝ Uh... ❞ 9S mumbled in response. Well, this was bad. Really bad. Maybe the hacking approach wasn't the best way around this... Well, he just hoped that it was simply talk from here.

❝ Proposal: Unit 9S must keep confidential YoRHa intel hidden, advised to self destruct. ❞ As soon as his Pod would declare this rather automated statement out loud, the Scanner immediately shushed it. That wasn't going to help at all.

@thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah

Geneva shook her head. "No...you were just here, and your hair was down, with these little braids in the back. It was quite pretty!"

@Takumi

images

"Is that so?" Lindel couldn't help but chuckle at this outwardly, though was rather curious about why she would think such a thing. Giving the young woman her medicine, the elder magus couldn't help but wonder if he should stick around longer and observe her and her condition for a while.

@Yun Lee

Geneva would take her medicine, but glare at Lindel. "What's so funny? It's true! You had your hair just like...just like his!"

She pointed to the doorway, where Libra had just walked in. "Miss Geneva, I apologize, but it seems someone already-" Oh. Well. This was...interesting. It didn't take long for Libra to put two and two together, though. "...Lindel, I presume?"

@Takumi

Geneva would take her medicine, but glare at Lindel. "What's so funny? It's true! You had your hair just like...just like his!"

She pointed to the doorway, where Libra had just walked in. "Miss Geneva, I apologize, but it seems someone already-" Oh. Well. This was...interesting. It didn't take long for Libra to put two and two together, though. "...Lindel, I presume?"

@Takumi

Lindel's amused gaze would follow her pointing finger, and upon gazing at Libra for a good second was able to connect the dots himself.

"Why, yes I am." he replied.

Turning to Geneva, Lindel couldn't help but gently place a hand on top of the redhead's, well, head.

"Miss Geneva, I believe there's been a case of mistaken identity, hm?" the elder spoke, amusement gone for the time being.

@Yun Lee

Last edited:

View attachment 1830

@BarrenThin @Widowmaker

@Outer City
c0bfe9830482d42f231aeae9d8c1bbd167189e25eb4962b84d468371a0349b5f_3.jpg

"Stay out of this." Locus said to Sally in quite an annoyed sounding tone.​

[ 9S - Outer City ]
❝ Uh... ❞ 9S mumbled in response. Well, this was bad. Really bad. Maybe the hacking approach wasn't the best way around this... Well, he just hoped that it was simply talk from here.

❝ Proposal: Unit 9S must keep confidential YoRHa intel hidden, advised to self destruct. ❞ As soon as his Pod would declare this rather automated statement out loud, the Scanner immediately shushed it. That wasn't going to help at all.

@thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah
latest

"I don't think that you self-destructing would be the best course of action. You'd just get rebuilt at the Coalition and your memory banks backed up on a hard-drive.

Now, the way you ran in the middle of the questioning didn't paint you in a good light. I suggest you tell me what you were doing here soon, or else I'll take you in for questioning myself."

@Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah

Outer City-

324e2fc7b9f46d255e88c097bb7f01c7975bc91e_hq.jpg

Well that's convenient, some poor sap left their paint can on the ground. There's even paint in it.

Delsin prefered to stay out of the conflicts and often painted his opinions on the matter if he could help it.

Today's art consisted of his "opinions" of the Cololution and the other factions.

@Anyone around the Outer City @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back