Status
Not open for further replies.
Nathan Drake

" I really only know where the bar and hospital are, but I can show you where those are," he replied, hoping that would be enough.

@Siege

"Sounds like that would be in some sort of town." Android 21 suggested.

"Indeed. That would be excellent. By the way, I don't believe I got your name." Siege said.

@Lucky

latest

"So. This is one of the places Whis had asked me to investigate, huh?" Came from the words of Future Trunks as he had arrived at the Planet of Ash using a retrofitted version of his Time Machine. As he stepped out of the machine, he could see that the planet was ravaged by some kind of event although he wasn't quite sure what said event entailed as this was his first time exploring a Timeline that wasn't even inside of his own. "Well for starters this place is almost destroyed... Hopefully I can find civilization soon. Wouldn't want to disappoint Whis."

And so he pulled out a Capsule and contained his entire time machine inside of it, putting it inside a special case that appeared to be full of other capsules containing water, food and other things. Hopefully he could meet someone that would possibly help explain where he is and how he can set up relations with his Universe and whatever Universe this one was.

@Crow @Anyone Else​

latest

"So. This is one of the places Whis had asked me to investigate, huh?" Came from the words of Future Trunks as he had arrived at the Planet of Ash using a retrofitted version of his Time Machine. As he stepped out of the machine, he could see that the planet was ravaged by some kind of event although he wasn't quite sure what said event entailed as this was his first time exploring a Timeline that wasn't even inside of his own. "Well for starters this place is almost destroyed... Hopefully I can find civilization soon. Wouldn't want to disappoint Whis."

And so he pulled out a Capsule and contained his entire time machine inside of it, putting it inside a special case that appeared to be full of other capsules containing water, food and other things. Hopefully he could meet someone that would possibly help explain where he is and how he can set up relations with his Universe and whatever Universe this one was.

@Crow @Anyone Else​

Vroom, vroom

B7iuMxc.jpg

An RV rode across the ruined areas of Ash. It wasn't the most pleasant place, and nothing big was stirring up, for now at least.

The RV stopped when Trunks was observed. The person in the RV emerged. His most notable feature was his Hawaiian shirt.

4eqrGCQ.jpg

"I never thought I'd see someone hanging around this part of Ash on my first visit. What brings you here, anyways?"

@Raynar Saassin

Vroom, vroom

B7iuMxc.jpg

An RV rode across the ruined areas of Ash. It wasn't the most pleasant place, and nothing big was stirring up, for now at least.

The RV stopped when Trunks was observed. The person in the RV emerged. His most notable feature was his Hawaiian shirt.

4eqrGCQ.jpg

"I never thought I'd see someone hanging around this part of Ash on my first visit. What brings you here, anyways?"

Soon enough, Trunks heard what sounded like a car approaching him. He did think it a bit confusing that a RV like vehicle would be driving normally on a ravaged world but then again, a random futuristic device appearing at said ravaged world doesn't make sense either.

"(Okay. Just act normally. He looks like a normal earthling, just introduce yourself.)"
future-trunks-future-trunks-meets-goku-1004356-640x320.jpg

"I never thought I'd see a recreational vehicle in such a place... My name's Trunks. I'm a Saiyan from Earth. (Wait. Does he even know what a Saiyan is? I might of messed up again...) And you are?"

@Crow

Soon enough, Trunks heard what sounded like a car approaching him. He did think it a bit confusing that a RV like vehicle would be driving normally on a ravaged world but then again, a random futuristic device appearing at said ravaged world doesn't make sense either.

"(Okay. Just act normally. He looks like a normal earthling, just introduce yourself.)"
future-trunks-future-trunks-meets-goku-1004356-640x320.jpg

"I never thought I'd see a recreational vehicle in such a place... My name's Trunks. I'm a Saiyan from Earth. (Wait. Does he even know what a Saiyan is? I might of messed up again...) And you are?"

@Crow

ql1FS95.jpg

"A Saiyan? Hmmm... I can't say I heard of them. Maybe you can tell me more about your people some time. Anyways, most people just call me Max. Good to meet you, Trunks."

Max looks around.

"Need a lift to the nearest town?"

@Raynar Saassin

ql1FS95.jpg

"A Saiyan? Hmmm... I can't say I heard of them. Maybe you can tell me more about your people some time. Anyways, most people just call me Max. Good to meet you, Trunks."

Max looks around.

"Need a lift to the nearest town?"

FO3uImv.png

"If you'd be so kind." Trunks gave a smile to Max as he happily accepted his aid. This was a good stepping stone for him and would help to better establish relations. "To be honest, I don't really know much about them either. I only know what my dad, Vegeta kept on telling me. Of course I'll try my best to answer your questions."

@Crow

FO3uImv.png

"If you'd be so kind." Trunks gave a smile to Max as he happily accepted his aid. This was a good stepping stone for him and would help to better establish relations. "To be honest, I don't really know much about them either. I only know what my dad, Vegeta kept on telling me. Of course I'll try my best to answer your questions."

@Crow

And so the RV trip was a go.

"Saiyan from Earth... you know, I almost thought you were human at first glance. Huh, now that I think about it, the same can be said about my wife- whoops, too much information. Then again, me being here is already a TMI thing."

@Raynar Saassin

And so the RV trip was a go.

"Saiyan from Earth... you know, I almost thought you were human at first glance. Huh, now that I think about it, the same can be said about my wife- whoops, too much information. Then again, me being here is already a TMI thing."

"Saiyans aren't really that different visually from humans aside from that they have a tail on their backs. Except me and a few others due to having it cut off so that we don't transform into Great Apes whenever we see a full moon." Trunks explained, taking a seat in the Passenger seat which he assumed was okay since he saw that it was just them two in the vehicle.

"According to my father, Saiyans are a race of warriors that have incredible strength and fighting capabilities. Some can even transform into what's called a Super Saiyan which boosts their already high strength, speed and mobility even further alongside granting them new abilities and skills."

@Crow

"Saiyans aren't really that different visually from humans aside from that they have a tail on their backs. Except me and a few others due to having it cut off so that we don't transform into Great Apes whenever we see a full moon." Trunks explained, taking a seat in the Passenger seat which he assumed was okay since he saw that it was just them two in the vehicle.

"According to my father, Saiyans are a race of warriors that have incredible strength and fighting capabilities. Some can even transform into what's called a Super Saiyan which boosts their already high strength, speed and mobility even further alongside granting them new abilities and skills."

@Crow

"Those are some abilities, wonder what happens if a Saiyan turns into this 'Great Ape' and uses this 'Super Saiyan' at the same time," Max ponders.

Max was also pondering about something else.

"Can't imagine Ben turning into one," Max utters under his breath with a smile.

"Your father seems to know a lot more about you Saiyans than you do. I'm guessing you live away from other Saiyans?"

@Raynar Saassin

"Those are some abilities, wonder what happens if a Saiyan turns into this 'Great Ape' and uses this 'Super Saiyan' at the same time," Max ponders.

Max was also pondering about something else.

"Can't imagine Ben turning into one," Max utters under his breath with a smile.

"Your father seems to know a lot more about you Saiyans than you do. I'm guessing you live away from other Saiyans?"

krZLovN.jpg

"Well... Not exactly. See, this one alien called Frieza destroyed the Saiyan Home Planet. The only Saiyans that survived were Vegeta, Goku and two other Warriors. I'm actually half Saiyan half Earthling due to my father having a kid with my mother. There are only two pure-blooded Saiyans left, that being my father Vegeta and another called Goku. As for turning Super Saiyan alongside being a Great Ape? I don't actually know." Trunks explained, saying the last part with a smile.

"There are also different levels of Super Saiyan, but I can only transform into the first one."

@Crow

krZLovN.jpg

"Well... Not exactly. See, this one alien called Frieza destroyed the Saiyan Home Planet. The only Saiyans that survived were Vegeta, Goku and two other Warriors. I'm actually half Saiyan half Earthling due to my father having a kid with my mother. There are only two pure-blooded Saiyans left, that being my father Vegeta and another called Goku. As for turning Super Saiyan alongside being a Great Ape? I don't actually know." Trunks explained, saying the last part with a smile.

"There are also different levels of Super Saiyan, but I can only transform into the first one."

@Crow

"And here I thought I knew a lot," Max laughs for a bit. "Well, this is one of my first exposures to the ever-extensive multiverse. I'm not from this universe, and you aren't either, are you, Trunks?"

@Raynar Saassin

"And here I thought I knew a lot," Max laughs for a bit. "Well, this is one of my first exposures to the ever-extensive multiverse. I'm not from this universe, and you aren't either, are you, Trunks?"

FO3uImv.png

"This is my first exposure to a Universe outside of my own as well." Trunks smiles towards Max and laughs alongside him. "No, I'm not. My Earth is most likely different to yours."

Trunks then moved on to ask a question of his own.

rIdS5U3.png

"Would you believe me if I told you that I am able to travel backwards and forwards in time, and to different timelines all together? I lead a group of various races called the Time Patrollers, where we safeguard our Universe from threats to our History."

@Crow

FO3uImv.png

"This is my first exposure to a Universe outside of my own as well." Trunks smiles towards Max and laughs alongside him. "No, I'm not. My Earth is most likely different to yours."

Trunks then moved on to ask a question of his own.

rIdS5U3.png

"Would you believe me if I told you that I am able to travel backwards and forwards in time, and to different timelines all together? I lead a group of various races called the Time Patrollers, where we safeguard our Universe from threats to our History."

@Crow

"I'm one of many leaders in an organization too - the Plumbers, Magister to be precise. In my line of work, we've dealt with all kinds of threats from space, time travel included."

Max comments.

"I guess you have your own share of criminals out to rewrite history. One that I've heard of even tried go to the beginning of time, modify the Big Bang and create the universe in his own image. Don't know what happened after that, but that was the last of him - or not, since he's a time traveller, so meeting him again in the future isn't out of the question. My universe is still as normal as ever."

Just then, quakes were felt.

"I don't think these are earthquakes."

@Raynar Saassin

"I'm one of many leaders in an organization too - the Plumbers, Magister to be precise. In my line of work, we've dealt with all kinds of threats from space, time travel included."

"Really? I might have to have a look if you wouldn't mind. I was sent here by one of the masters of time you could label him as to investigate something he discovered called the "Multiverse" so any kind of exposure would be great." Trunks responded, giving a smile as he listened in to Max's description about the Plumbers.

"I guess you have your own share of criminals out to rewrite history. One that I've heard of even tried go to the beginning of time, modify the Big Bang and create the universe in his own image. Don't know what happened after that, but that was the last of him - or not, since he's a time traveller, so meeting him again in the future isn't out of the question. My universe is still as normal as ever."

"Countless times we've seen History been changed. One time, a super powerful Saiyan by the name of Broly was transported into the middle of Goku's Fight with Frieza and had to quickly separate him from them before the history was changed too much. Then we had the outbreak of two powerful beings that kept on powering up the different villains of History to make them overpower the heroes." Trunks stated, telling Max about his dealings with History and how he and a partner of his defeated said beings.

Just then, quakes were felt.

"I don't think these are earthquakes."

Trunks felt them too, but knew something was off. If that truly was a Earthquake, it'd be shifting them a-lot more.

"Those can't be earthquakes... Something must be coming towards us. Because I don't know much about this place, I'm going to assume it's hostile." Trunks stated as he unbuckled his seat-belt and proceeded towards the door of the RV, readying himself. "Guess you get to see how I fight, huh Max?"

@Crow

"Really? I might have to have a look if you wouldn't mind. I was sent here by one of the masters of time you could label him as to investigate something he discovered called the "Multiverse" so any kind of exposure would be great." Trunks responded, giving a smile as he listened in to Max's description about the Plumbers.

"Countless times we've seen History been changed. One time, a super powerful Saiyan by the name of Broly was transported into the middle of Goku's Fight with Frieza and had to quickly separate him from them before the history was changed too much. Then we had the outbreak of two powerful beings that kept on powering up the different villains of History to make them overpower the heroes." Trunks stated, telling Max about his dealings with History and how he and a partner of his defeated said beings.

Trunks felt them too, but knew something was off. If that truly was a Earthquake, it'd be shifting them a-lot more.

"Those can't be earthquakes... Something must be coming towards us. Because I don't know much about this place, I'm going to assume it's hostile." Trunks stated as he unbuckled his seat-belt and proceeded towards the door of the RV, readying himself. "Guess you get to see how I fight, huh Max?"

@Crow

"Something tells me the Plumbers & Time Patrol have a few things in common," Max adds before the quakes strengthen.

"And I guess you'll see how I fight too," Max says as he pushes a button on the front of the Rustbucket as a wall reveals a good deal of technological weapons for him to grab.

As the two would head out, a beast emerged from the ground. It resembled a giant worm.

(Imagine there's no collar)

ikAEEEN.jpg

"RRRRRGGGHHH!"

"We call those Slamworms. In my universe, they're native to Terraexcava in the Andromeda Galaxy, and I think you know which Galaxy humans live in," Max elaborates.

SfP5SbG.jpg

"I have no idea what one would be doing here, but something's up."

@Raynar Saassin

"Something tells me the Plumbers & Time Patrol have a few things in common," Max adds before the quakes strengthen.

"And I guess you'll see how I fight too," Max says as he pushes a button on the front of the Rustbucket as a wall reveals a good deal of technological weapons for him to grab.

As the two would head out, a beast emerged from the ground. It resembled a giant worm.

(Imagine there's no collar)

ikAEEEN.jpg

"RRRRRGGGHHH!"

"We call those Slamworms. In my universe, they're native to Terraexcava in the Andromeda Galaxy, and I think you know which Galaxy humans live in," Max elaborates.

SfP5SbG.jpg

"I have no idea what one would be doing here, but something's up."

"The Milky Way of course. My mom was a Scientist so I picked up a few things. Alright. Time to go. Ahhhhhaaaaah!" Trunks exclaimed as he took a fighting stance and transformed into a Super Saiyan.

1d0ab239d92bfdb9a4a880c78cc8a95017719f3e_hq.gif

"Whatever this worm thing is, this Slamworm, clearly wants to try to make us it's lunch. Let's go, Max!" Trunks then launched himself forward, pulling out the sword he was carrying on his back and aimed to slash the worm at it's neck with his incredible speed.

@Crow

"The Milky Way of course. My mom was a Scientist so I picked up a few things. Alright. Time to go. Ahhhhhaaaaah!" Trunks exclaimed as he took a fighting stance and transformed into a Super Saiyan.

1d0ab239d92bfdb9a4a880c78cc8a95017719f3e_hq.gif

"Whatever this worm thing is, this Slamworm, clearly wants to try to make us it's lunch. Let's go, Max!" Trunks then launched himself forward, pulling out the sword he was carrying on his back and aimed to slash the worm at it's neck with his incredible speed.

@Crow

"Its natural predators are Talpaedans, armadillo-like sapient species capable of creating tremors, earthquakes, fissures and the like, and the Slamworm can handle them with no worries," Max explains as Trunks' sword merely scratched the durable beast, green ooze dripping from what was relatively a paper cut.

This ooze, upon contact with the floor, dissolved some soil into thin air.

Max on the other hand began to fire a concussive blaster at the beast's wound, creating an explosion that blew it back. That shot was made of something alright. The beast felt pain, as evidenced by its screeches.

"Strong acidic capabilities are threatening, but if you have the right thing for the job, they can be turned against it," Max explains, "strengths can be weaknesses, and weaknesses can be strengths."

@Raynar Saassin

"Its natural predators are Talpaedans, armadillo-like sapient species capable of creating tremors, earthquakes, fissures and the like, and the Slamworm can handle them with no worries," Max explains as Trunks' sword merely scratched the durable beast, green ooze dripping from what was relatively a paper cut.

This ooze, upon contact with the floor, dissolved some soil into thin air.

Max on the other hand began to fire a concussive blaster at the beast's wound, creating an explosion that blew it back. That shot was made of something alright. The beast felt pain, as evidenced by its screeches.

"Strong acidic capabilities are threatening, but if you have the right thing for the job, they can be turned against it," Max explains, "strengths can be weaknesses, and weaknesses can be strengths."

"Right." Trunks nodded towards Max as his sword barely did anything against the beast. He instead took to the skies and prepared a Burning Strike attack:

latest

"Take this!" As his hands pushed forward, a flaming energy blast appeared in front of his palms and was launched at incredible speeds towards the Worm, aiming for that weakspot created by Max's blaster and Trunks's Sword Pierce.

@Crow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back