Closed Random Access Memories; Read Only Soul

Rather sick at the moment, so didn't get this up last night. But my character submission is an accessory for Script's character. An amulet he found on his ventures, and isn't yet aware contains my character. In the event only one of our characters is selected, I can relocate the amulet to another character, and Script's character doesn't in any way depend on my character being selected.

Name: Sérëdhiel

Sérëdhiel possesses an amulet that contains the spirit of a fire dragon with whom she has been soul-bound too. Should Sérëdhiel die, the amulet will safely house her own spirit so that she might be resurrected into another body.

Due to the nature of this amulet, Sérëdhiel has had the rare opportunity to experience the rise and fall of ages, to witness history come and go, and generations pass by. Despite this though, her periods of existence are often short-lived and frequently end violently with each rebirth leaving her more and more embittered to the world that remains ever changing while she herself fails time and time again to find a place for herself within it.

Sérëdhiel is well known for her short temper and vicious tongue, but despite her less than pleasant nature she can maintain a mask of amiability if there's gain to be had in it.

Sérëdhiel keeps her history a very close secret and has changed her name and even her species more times than she can recall. Her birth name is lost even to herself.

Abilities and Equipment:

While in possession of her amulet, Sérëdhiel can summon draconic flames. In times of extreme duress she can take on the full embodiment of the dragon within.

If Sérëdhiel is killed, her spirit/consciousness returns to her amulet until she can be resurrected into a new body.

While not mystical in nature, Sérëdhiel has a sharp mind and is well versed in the practice of warding her thoughts from mental intrusions through carefully maintained self-control and mental conditioning. Sérëdhiel is also an accomplished liar and capable of doing so fluidly and with little effort. For Sérëdhiel, lies come as naturally as truth and oftentimes more readily.

Sérëdhiel is a cunning and skilled warrior with years of experience to hone her reflexes in combat. Her periods of existence throughout the ages have left her as comfortable with a sword as she is with a fire-arm.

While in possession of her amulet, Sérëdhiel can summon a pair of enchanted blades. The runic enchantments that grace the length of the blades reinforce them against both physical and magical damage. The blades can be used as a conduit for her dragon's fire.

It lives! IC Thread is HERE.

@Script, @Machina Somnium, @N0X, @Tiko, and @KenżaSheep: You have been selected. Feel free to post at your leisure with as little or as much intro as you desire. The only requirement is that all of your posts terminate at the same point in time; in the seats before Nilin at the end of the intro, with the answer to her question. Don't be shy with your intros, the more insight you let slip, the better I'll be able to do my job.

@GigaBit200 and @TMITM: I am grateful and thank you for your submissions. I wish I had more space, but I know my limits on what I can handle. I hope for this story to be but a first; a putting of my mouth where my money is when it comes to activity in the overall Nexus. If you are encouraged, as you saw there is interest to be had. I'm willing to offer any help or advice on talking shop if you wish to start something of your own. Should an unforeseen slot free up in this story for any reason, I will think of you first if I open it up for new entries.

It lives! IC Thread is HERE.

@Script, @Machina Somnium, @N0X, @Tiko, and @KenżaSheep: You have been selected. Feel free to post at your leisure with as little or as much intro as you desire. The only requirement is that all of your posts terminate at the same point in time; in the seats before Nilin at the end of the intro, with the answer to her question. Don't be shy with your intros, the more insight you let slip, the better I'll be able to do my job.

@GigaBit200 and @TMITM: I am grateful and thank you for your submissions. I wish I had more space, but I know my limits on what I can handle. I hope for this story to be but a first; a putting of my mouth where my money is when it comes to activity in the overall Nexus. If you are encouraged, as you saw there is interest to be had. I'm willing to offer any help or advice on talking shop if you wish to start something of your own. Should an unforeseen slot free up in this story for any reason, I will think of you first if I open it up for new entries.
((Loud sobbing)) ok

@Dashmiel can new players join? I only now had time to have a more thorough look across the forum and this seems really interesting...
But if it is full up then no worries! I will have a blast spectating hehe! :D

@Dashmiel can new players join? I only now had time to have a more thorough look across the forum and this seems really interesting...
But if it is full up then no worries! I will have a blast spectating hehe! :D

This particular one is full and currently closed. I hope it's a good read if you spectate! I do plan to GM more storylines in the Nexus in the future, so stay tuned!

Back