Demon's Broken Promise Removed

Glumisun Palma Cristi

Calming spell… amplification spell… calming spell… amplification spell…

What could Glumisun do to actually make sure that the boy stop this madness? Avaddon and Lysandra should be a ways behind. Just in case she failed, at least nobody but her was to be taken down. With the storm still going, screaming was out. Amplification should have taken Revan’s attention but what of it? Revan might not even recognize her. They just witnessed Avaddon punching the male and nothing happened. Calming spells were a fifty-fifty…

She could also do what Avaddon did and punch the boy. And like she asked before. What would be the result? Revan might get angrier.

Glumisun, think… how can… her eyes landed on the beauty standing idly behind her. “With all respect, lady,” she started, eyes glistening with determination. “You looked like you know what is actually happening here. How do we make sure both your leader and this territory be saved?” she asked. “What spell, what action. We do not have any time. Sacrifice myself, if need be.”
@happydeath @Lish @TMITM

Lysandra Pheonix
Lysandra forced herself to think fast. She turned to Glumisun. "Glumisun, I think you are the only one to be able to calm him down if this-," she waved her hands at "The Angel". "Person's plan doesn't work," Lysandra stated. "If we can find a way for you to get to the middle and-" she shrugged, "Do whatever you need to do. He needs to realize that he's only hurting his people more. That he's allowed to be angry, but this needs to stop. I can use my pyroportation if you don't have a way of getting through..." She glanced at the storm. "That." Hoping that they could get him to calm down instead of doing her last option. "If that doesn't work, we could try to contain the storm. And if all else fails... We can knock him out."

~

@happydeath @Vague o3 @TMITM

Last edited:
The Angel smiled at her.
"Anyone can wield chaos' song, dear. Not with your skill, it's true, but only one person can be you. More is going on than you know. I'll have to leave soon. I'm getting in trouble here enough as it is." She shot Avaddon an exasperated look.
"My job is to stop what's next from happening. After that I'll leave. I promise."
She tilted her head for a moment, listening.
"And he promises to post longer."
The Angel knew that she didn't have much time, especially with that last thing she had said, but she had to do this first.
This could not happen. She had to make sure it didn't.
The Angel then turned to Avaddon.
"He says he's sorry. He doesn't mean to undermine your authority. Tell him what to do to fix it."

Last edited:
Glimisun Palma Cristi

The demoness frowned. "Chaos' Song was never meant to be wielded, madame," she said firmly. "I do not plan on sharing its curse." She readied, sliding her already bloody palms on the strings before taking a deep breath. "Lysandra, if this spell does not work, get me to teleport inside. Let's try to talk sense to him."

Her head then snapped to where Avaddon was. She gestured for him to look at her. When they actually made eye contact, she slid her thumb on her neck. 'Should everything fail... you know what to do.'

With three plans set, Glumisun started the soothing melody. "Revan," she sang, voice soft and fatigued. "Please listen. Focus here. Don't go walking about." And for the love of everything, son't kill me with that lightning.

The song was slow, notes overlapping with each other. The melody has been played in the psychiatric ward at the mental institute to make those who hear it have their body relax and fall into deep slumber. With the cursed instrument, the effect should be amplified.

@happydeath @Lish @TMITM

Revan's storm slowed a bit, the rotating circle of black wind slowing slightly, but hardly enough to stop it. Revan's anger was too great to foil with some spell, he needed something else, but he didn't know what. It was kind of like watching a movie, he saw everything that had happened, but not as it was happening to him. It was dejected, detached. All he knew was that he had to hurt the humans for what they had done. When Glumisun started singing, it cut through that state like a knife through butter, his previously iron-hard walls turning to jelly for a moment. For a moment, he had a clear moment of thought, before descending into madness once again.

Only one person can be you.

Okay. Plan B. Lysandra summoned fire and watched it as it slowly turned golden. She shot a fireball of the golden flames at Glumisun, and there was a thin line of energy around the demoness, which would protect her from the fire that she was about to be teleported through. She summoned fire again, holding it in her hand as she watched it flick violet. Shooting a fireball next to Revan, she shot another at the ground in front of Glumisun. "Just step through the fire. Trust me."
(She teleports next to him if she steps in)
@Vague o3 @TMITM

Glumisun Palma Cristi

Glumisun almost fell on her knees from the excertion. Like she said before, no time should be wasted. Stumbling to the portal, she came face to face with the cloaked leader of Ravinca.

"Revan," she called out cautiously. Moving towards the said male like one would to a very angry, very injured creature. "Revan, honey," she tried again, mimicking the ways Yew has tried to calm her down. "It's Glumisun. Do you know me?" She cracked a smile, trying to appease whatever was inside the younger one. "Fellow leader of Haven, does it ring a bell to you?" She had to cover her anger at that word. This was not the time for that.

She needed someone to actually help her. To show her what she was doing was correct. She was scared.

Interaction: @TMITM
in the vicinity : @happydeath @Lish

Revan's storm slowed a bit. He looked at her, her words cutting through his anger, giving him a moment of clarity, the wind slowing a bit.

You're doing the right thing, The Angel whispered into her ear, giving her an extra measure of strength. She just suddenly was there. Again, maybe she always was. Everything seemed distorted in the Eye, voices and thoughts echoing around. It was wierd. Very wierd.

Lysandra looked on, hope sparking in her eyes as the the storm significantly slowed. "It's working... keep it up Glumisun," she muttered. Looking up at the sky, she added, "I don't know if this was you, Van, but thank you anyway." Glumisun looked exhausted. Lysnadra guessed that she would have to convince her to rest after this, which might be a hard thing to do, but Glumi did it to her earlier, so...
A thought popped in her head from all her times of watching Hallmark movies... What if Glumi had to kiss Revan to get the storm to stop? That might be complicated with his mask and all, but if all else failed...
It was a possibility~
@Vague o3 @TMITM

Glumisun Palma Cristi

A relieved sigh escaped the female's bloody lip when her voice actually reached out to the younger demon. "Revan," she cooed," inching closer, forcing a smile. "Come back to us~!" She flinched, the sound of thunder echoing very near them. No time being paranoid. No time being scared. Hundred, if not, thousands of lives were in danger. The voice of the beauty a while ago echoed in her head but only did little to help the situation. Instead, her headache throbbed with a vengeance.

The female forced a smile, albeit exhausted. "Revan, if you could hear me, please nod your head and stop moving," she instructed. Her sight was already black dots, shadows and blobs of color. She was not even sure if she was before Revan or not. She reached for the black blur, placing her bloody hand on what she assumed as his shoulder. She did it gently, cautiously. If he decided to hurt her and continue on, well... Avaddon was there to make sure this all stops at that moment.

"It's alright," she cooed. "It's okay." Taking a shuddering breath, her eyes slowly closed. "We'll get through this, alright. First thing you need to do is control your emotions..." another breath. "And... calm down."

[Apologies. Too short]

@Lish @TMITM @happydeath

Last edited:

nqCLCO7.jpg

1d9a0980a17d236d79f962d2af2711f3.png

Time Of Day: Afternoon
Weather: Storming
Standing there with his back turned the entire time the storm raged all around him, Avaddon had watched as to how the lightning had struck down upon homes of the innocent all throughout Revan's territory. Screams of the citizens echoed through his ears as he cursed under his breath of how many were being harmed if not killed because of this.

Resisting the urge to end up summoning his own clan ability in the process to end this immediately, even Avaddon knew well enough that doing so was going to cause even more destruction than was needed.
Soon enough, the white haired demon turned back around just to take a glimpse over at none other than Revan's second and Glumisun standing before the male in the center of the storm with the assistance of the second in command's ability of flame that coated the Serpent's Kiss leader that allowed her to get as close as they were.

With a raised brow, Avaddon stood there only to nod his head at the sight of Glumisun's signal that if nothing were to work, than he would take over the rest and end this however he could.
For a moment, as the seconds passed and whatever the Serpent's Kiss leader was doing in that center of the storm; the sight of how the winds slowed for another second or so had the white haired demon shift his gaze around the area once more. At least whatever she was doing, it was working.
There was already no doubt in his mind that after this whole ordeal had ended and everyone had gotten the rest they had deserved, Avaddon was going to call for another meeting however this was not going to be held in the Sanctum but yet moreover as a trial at one of the largest courthouse of Haven for those who convicted felonies of high degree; the fact that Revan was unable to control his power was a dangerous feat that risked the safety of the city and it's people.

Revan calmed down, Glumisun's words reaching in and calming his storm. His mask fell off, it must have been dislodged by the storm. What had happened? Why had he lost control? It didn't make sense. He had been focused on balance for years, remaining in control for every circumstance, every event. Why had he gone out of control?
Something had changed.
He fell to his knees.
He was tired. So tired. Why was he so tired? His power usually didn't take this much out of him. What was wrong with him?
His breaths turned ragged, shallow as he forced his brain to accept the reality of this. He could've hurt people. His memories we're fuzzy.
As the last of the storm subsided, he whispered to Glumisun, his memories fuzzy,
"What happened? " His voice so... normal without the voice changer, no longer distorted. His cloak was still on, bit still... A tiny crack in the facade.
"I remember the statues, and then... I'm not sure. Something got in my head," he whispered confused.

The storm stopped, leaving the entire place eerily silent.
Lysandra ran over to where Revan was on his knees and skidded on her knees in front of him. "You..." She started, but the words caught on her throat as the destruction loomed on the edges of her vision. She took a deep breath. "You must have gotten really angry or something because... You summoned this... Storm... That... Destroyed a lot. Breathe, Revan, breathe." The Second-In-Command wanted to be there for her leader, but she wasn't sure what to do. Seeing his face, his actual face, was different for her, it almost put her on edge. But it made him feel more human, less intimidating. Taking every feature in in a split second, she rubbed his shoulder and then got up, looking for his mask. It devastated her to see this happen to her home. the home she and Revan were supposed to be protecting. But, instead, Revan had done the opposite. And that made her anxious, wondering what was going to happen to him and what that would mean for her. She finally found his mask, pulling it out of the rubble. It was definitely not in top condition. She walked over to Revan and placed it on his left.
Remembering Glumisun, she looked up at the demoness and said, "Glumi... You might wanna sit down somewhere, no offense."

@TMITM @Vague o3 @happydeath

Last edited:
Revan shook his head, his mask back on.
"Oh, I remember the anger, just... not much else."
He seriously couldn't figure out how he had lost control like that. He remembered... bits and pieces. flashes. big gaps where there shouldn't be. He remembered the statues, and then a huge amount of anger, but this wasn't like the anger he normally felt. This was... rage. Hate. The anger was like him, but losing control like that wasn't. What had happened? Just before his storm had started, he had felt a... something. A nothing. Fear and anger and rage. But no one, as far as he knew, was capable of manipulating him like that. It didn't. Make. Sense!
He didn't have answers, and he hated not having answers.
But the nothing, the thing that had been here for a second was gone, slinking back into the shadows. And Revan was grateful, even though it would probably happen again. And just like that, he had lost the one person he could trust. Himself.
Well, maybe he could trust somebody else.

Yew Evergreen

He has to give Fuctner credit. This vehicle of hers was fast and listened to the wheel smoothly. The summoner could have given the siren anything she wanted including... Parking at a safe distance from the debris flying around.

Now to assess. Four familiar smoke in which two are in the same direction. And Glumisun was one of them. Moving to follow his ward's smoke, he stood on top a building to see that Glimisun was talking to the cause of this storm. His heart almost gave out from his nervousness and concern. Does she honestly think that talking and trying to calm down an enraged demon would stop all this shit? When the winds started dying, he had to blink. "Guess it does stop a few," he commented before diving nearer to the two leaders.

He knows his limits. Going in there and stoppin whatever the female was doing would cause a whole lot of trouble. It also did not sit well that it was a leader he will have to fight for him to take back Glumi. He has to be patient and wait out the storm.

Once the storm stopped, he was already dashing towards the ruins and made it just in time to support his ward. He didn't say anything as he watched Glumisun sway before turning to him with a dazed smile. Seeing Chaos' Song infront of her body already told him she had pushed herself once again. His insides felt like it was dunked in freezing water then. Another spell from her and she would have cracked her mental state.

Stripping her off her weapon, the summoner just stood there and patiently wait for the female to close her eyes.

"Glumi... You might wanna sit down somewhere, no offense."

Those teal eyes of his glowed for a second in a flash of the hot anger. Luckily for Lysandra, Glumisun decided to lose consciousness then. He picked her up gently and started away from both te Ravinca's leader and his second. He needed Glumisun away from these heartless assholes. Passing through where Avaddon was standing, his features turned cold.
"Sacrifice her for the better good. That's all you really do."

@happydeath @Lish @TMITM

Lysandra Pheonix
Lysandra's concerned eyes followed Glumisun, in Yew's arms, as he walked away. She really hoped she would be okay. This entire day, entire week had put her on edge, making her fear that the worst was still coming. She wondered who would dare do such a thing except for the humans. She hated to think it, but it would maybe help if they stopped the flow of humans into Haven City, though she didn't suggest it out loud.
She heard a meow behind her, and saw her three cats there, standing on a piece of rubble. Chloe's eyes were annoyed as she stopped to groom her ears a little, like, 'Why in the heck do I have dust on my beautiful fur?!' Her cats ran towards her, and Lysandra picked the trembling Bella up in her arms as Lucifer perched on her shoulders. Chloe decided to continue grooming herself from the ground. These cats were unusually smart, she was surprised the stuff they knew and how they could always find her. She could drop the cats if she needed to, but she felt the need to comfort them as well as let their fur against her skin comfort her. Seeing Yew snarl at Avaddon before they really left, she gave a knowing look to Lucifer, and he cocked his head at her in understanding, his careful eyes watching them leave. Bella buried her face into the crook of Lysandra's arm. Walking over to Revan with both cats on her and Chloe trotting behind her, she spoke up, saying, "Are you okay now? Do you want me to walk you to your home?"

Vanya Pheonix
Vanya drew in a shaky breath. Here she was, at Lysandra's house, apparently. She had asked around and they said she lived here. She hoped with all her heart that Lysandra would... Be here. Be her.
Not turn her away.
The house was shaken up, the flowers battered up and one of the windows shattered.
She walked up the path and knocked on the door.

@TMITM

Last edited:
"Sacrifice her for the greater good. That's all you really do."
He's right,
a tiny voice whispered. You don't create. You only destroy.
Shut up, he told the voice. Since when did he second guess himself?
Everyone is ashamed of you. They all hate you. They are going to turn on you.
No, they wouldn't. They knew it wasn't his fault. Was it?
You lost control. You shouldn't have this job. You aren't worthy. You should just stop. Give up. You're just a scared little boy hiding behind his father's clothing. The person people like doesn't exist. You are just-
The voice choked and died as the Angel rested a hand on his shoulder.
"Who- who are you?" Revan asked, her face felt familiar. "How are you here?"
The Angel smiled at him. "Does it matter?"
He knew the answer. No, no it didn't. All that mattered was that she was here now, helping in any way she could.
"I'm leaving soon," she said, her voice echoing in his mind peculiarly. She didn't seem to have this effect on other people. Strange.
Revan looked at her, confused. "Why?"
The Angel smiled at him again, like he was cute, ignorant. But at the same time it was a warm smile, one full of caring and warmth.
"As he has made very clear, " she shot an exasperated look at Avaddon, "An angel in a land of Demons isn't appropriate. And this time, I have to respect his wishes." The Angel cocked her head. "But besides that, you don't need me here anymore. The storm has calmed, for now, and you've found someone who can calm it." The Angel stood up and dusted herself off.
"Goodbye."
And the Angel walked out of Haven, and out of this world.

nqCLCO7.jpg

1d9a0980a17d236d79f962d2af2711f3.png

Time Of Day: Afternoon
Weather: Clear / Cool Breeze

With the storm raging all around him, it wasn't as though the white haired demon could fully hear what was being stated between the three before him nor did it really matter, as long as the storm ended at some point.
Moments passed as the winds slowed to a halt and all that was left was just the cool breeze of the air and the dark clouds finally dispersing to reveal the clear sky once more. Bringing his gaze up towards the clearing sky, Avaddon soon brought his attention back down to his surroundings only to see the destruction that Revan's storm had caused; there had been a few corpses here and there along with buildings all around in worse shape than they already were after the explosion of the founder statue in this clan sector. Gritting his teeth, he clenched his fists just to resist the urge to approach Revan and punch him for everything he had caused.

By the time he had returned his attention forward once more, Lysandra was already kneeled beside Revan and Yew had just arrived to pick up the injured Glumisun to carry her away. As the male passed by Avaddon, the white haired demon never made eye contact since just by the look on Yew's face there was clearly nothing nice to be said.
Listening to the comment that Yew stated straight to Avaddon, it was like someone had just thrown the male back into the past as he clenched his fists tighter till he drew blood in his palms as well as gritting his teeth till blood seeped from his gums.

Turning his back once again to the Ravinca leader and his second, Avaddon only turned his head over his shoulder towards the two. "Lysandra...Revan...both of you. Get some rest. There is much to be done soon.." With that one comment and without so much as making the slightest eye contact, Avaddon hopped off onto another roof just to begin heading for his own territory once more.

Revan shook his head.
"I'll be- I'll be okay."
Would he?
He didn't know.
He needed time.
To think.

Back