Demon's Broken Promise Ravinca Territory

happydeath

All posts that are in character within the Ravinca Territory should be done here. This includes any interaction anywhere going on in that clan sector of the city.

59bd0653dd4c000f931d57808caf0d94.png
Vokrec ducked under a swinging arm as the ground shifted under him. Leaping back off the moving earth he landed in fighting stance. "You do always keep me on my toes, Danug" The leader said. Danug was Vokrec's trainer. A potent geomancer who could shape the ground of the arena, making each sparing fight an interesting ordeal. Stomping backwards, Vokre launched his left arm forward, then he's right in a quick one-two. Sheets of metal, about the size of playing cards launched from a holder on each side of his hips. Only to be met with a wall of earth. "That trick doesn't work on me anymore, Vokrec." The medallion around the leader's neck began to glow, and an assault rifle formed in his hands. He quickly let off a few shots at his sparring partner. "Oh, that's how you want to play it?" Danug said as he dodged the blasts with practised ease. "We've been at this for three thousand years. You've grown predictable." Danug said as he pushed forward. Vokrec dispelled the gun and flicked his arms out to the side, launching another metal card into the ground either side of him. "So have you, old friend," Vokrec said as he ducked under the first punch as he flicked another card out around Danug. Pivoting on the spot, he spun underneath Danug's second strike, only to come up flicking a fourth metal card. It stopped just short of Danug's throat. They both stopped. In the moment of peace, Danug noticed the other three metal cards had come up as well. A metal card on each side of his neck. "I win," Vokrec said, and Danug smirked. "Do you?" His eyes lowered, Vokrec followed his gaze to see sharp stone spike had erupted from the ground and stopped just short of impaling him. "Predictable." They both said in unison. The stone spike retracted back into the ground and the metal cards returned to their holsters. They chuckled and shook hands. "Again?" Vokrec asked. He enjoyed this much more than having to deal with politics. "I think you have to go." Danug motioned the ice bird that had flown in the window. Vokrec sighed. "Its always something with this guy. Why can't he just send an email? Or a text?" Vokrec complained as he walked off the sparring floor. Picking up a towel, he wiped the sweat from his face. "Because he likes his drama, and there isn't anything wrong with that." Danug said, "Now get changed and go. You've only been a leader for five hundred years, your still the most junior leader of the four."
Vokrec sighed. "But age-wise, I'm the oldest, and probably the only one who has seen what happens in this city." Danug nodded. "Just go."
Vokrec left the training hall and got changed for something more suitable for a meeting. Mentally stowing the attitude. He would never speak up against another leader in a meeting. Donning slate grey dress pants, and white shirt. Grabbing an overcoat, he put his card holsters on.
Leaving the building, he made his way to his bike. View attachment 7845
Getting on, Vokrec revved the engine, and took off towards the Neutral Zone.

Back