(Re-opening Soon) [Fantasy/Magitech] Tapestry of the Ages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's her actual profile for the omniverse

The Avorians kind of resemble elves with wings. Pointed ears, light body builds. The Volarian ones almost exclusively have white/silver hair, white wings, and pale skin coughs inbreeding Lemme link you the Volaria info: https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/countries.8248/#post-153464

If you where interested we could start her story out earlier in her life. Before she becomes a protector/hero. Born into a high influence family, it would be pretty unheard of and rather scandalous for her to partake in a more militant focus. So we could roleplay out her struggle between her duty to her family and avorian society, and her passion for something a bit different than what is expected of her.

Alrighty, I'll see what I can come up with :)

Okay, Tiria's write-up is just about finished. I'll get the religion stuff done another day. Want to get some of the other nation overviews up before I run out of day :p

Got some images scrounged up for Volaria and Tiria both as well.

And just a recap so I don't forget anyone.

Vidari: Priestess for a god of of opposites and change. Located in Tiria.

Clarkey: Centaur, exploited for entertainment. Thinking Varnathus (Going to get this nation up next). He would be seen as little more than a dumb animal there, and most of the centaur tribes where driven north and not at all common in that region anymore.

HisMarcMaterials: Soldier in a Varnathian army. Varnathus. (shame!)

The Speaker: Avorian monk. Wandering. Order destroyed (will come up with some plot hooks around this). Volaria.

Griffith: Blind outlaw. Survivor of the many tribal people victimized by Varnathus. Can maybe toss him in with some refugees and scattered resistance group remnants making their way north away from Varnathus' militant spread and influence. The Centaur tribes to the north are big on taking in refugees and outcasts from the south. If that would work for you as a starting point.

Ardie: Outcast Elf. Can toss you in with the same group as Griffith, or dump you pretty much anywhere else if you want.

Machina Somnium: Centaur/Unicorn woman, looking for a place to raise her daughter. Tiria?

Faithy: Avorian of a high station family. Volaria, maybe cross paths with The Speaker's character to get her some influence and exposure away from the capital.

If I missed anyone, lemme know.

Any of the other players starting in Varnathus, if you want to message me for a little more character info or to brainstorm possible future rp interactions, feel free to pm. I have most of a character sheet worked out and just need to iron out some details once the Varnathus nation info is up.

Can't wait to write with you all.

I was actually thinking of having your character (along with a large group of Varnathian soldiers) in pursuit of those fleeing north. Better to stamp them out entirely rather than let them regain strength to return and cause you problems in the future.

I have a character who I've been dying to use. She's a shapeshifting being with dark intentions but tends to pose a good. She enjoys mind games and can actually help other's in some cases despite her demonic nature. The only thing is, she takes on the form of a dog. Are you looking for strictly humanoid charcaters?

No requirements for only humanoid characters. We could slot your character in as an antagonistic entity in one of the arcs.

Okay, got some of Varnathus up. It's not done yet, but since as of now most everyone's characters will be starting out in areas of Tiria, Volaria, or Varnathus, I THINK once I finish up Varnathus tomorrow and get up a rough overview of the world itself, we can go ahead and get ready to start once peoples characters are posted. Other countries/regions can be added as we go.

I know there's still a lot of details to fill out for the world, but I'd rather work on it as we go given the nature of the roleplay rather than have everyone on standby while I work on every aspect of things.

Last edited:
Hm. I typically don't go out of my way to try and get player antagonists for my roleplays, because I find in roleplays with a strong player vs player focus, issues of conflict and arguments regarding fairness and what not tend to be far more prevalent and heated than when the antagonists are GM fronted with a specific purpose. sissyd00q's character idea seemed relatively small so seemed easy enough to slot in, but I don't want to say that we're actively looking for player antagonists.

That said, I'm rarely a 'no never ever' kind of person, so if you had something specific in mind, I would be open to discussing.

I honestly don't have a specific character but they would be a small character idea like sissyd00q's. I just find that I rp the good guy a lot and feel I should try other areas of rp and this might give me the opportunity. But I understand what you mean!

Okay, Varnathus is coming along. Put more images in than I usually like, but their penchant for being vultures scavenging old Terran tech to rework in their image has resulted in some pretty wacky mashups, so the variety of images I hope can get that across.

Going to take a break then get the last touches done. Noticed no one has characters posted yet.I can start getting people started as they get their characters posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back