Your greedy little Jewgon!
Notice:Some very major things happened OOC and ICly in a sense. And I posted my Major GM post so we can all continue if you'd like.
- I will no longer be accepting New Members in this RP. The only exceptions will be very, very close friends of mine.
- Nilum, sadly, notified me that he wishes to drop out of Drageloc. He can still join at any time (I'll give him an opening) as one of the very few exceptions I'm willing to have with the "No-longer accepting" thing.
- Potatocat is the only other exception to the "Nolonger accepting" thing as a very late entry as we did talk about things.
- I plan on doing NPC first impressions on the PCs soon. YAY exciting things. You guys may do such as well soon too.
- NPC CSs will be done soon as well. Exiting things.
Again nothing much truly happened besides everyone now knowing some of what Drageloc looks like planetary wise and that everyone set up camp (sorry but still in tutorial mode). Here are some of the major key points from this GM post.
- 'Uka is fully a part of the party now. Congratz everyone. She is also in a point of conflicted feelings, having left her family for the first time and exited to be on her first ever adventure.
- The Party Traveled and are now no longer in the Tavern. They are outside and in a camp. You may collab RP yourselves traveling on your trusty steeds if you'd like but overall I skipped the traveling since there really would be nothing to say for this one. In the future you might get a GM post or two that stop with the party traveling, though there will always be a reason.
- Valdenfa and Fuenté are cautious or suspicious of the trees around them.
- No Magical or Chakra presence outside of the party can be felt by any mages or Clerics, so no danger could be felt.
- Everyone now has a horse. Ride them well and take care of them.
- Kyrthrule Is your first destination and I'm certain no one knows what is like, so ask if you'd like.
- Chance: Possibility of a Combat Vs. Charisma scenario. Achievements can be gained. Very good chance to learn about the world as well.
Herald of Mykkelgard (Z'Greel) & Myrelia (Grothnor) Both Earned the "Bring a Witch Foundation" Achievement for taking the effort to bring Thand'Uka to the Party. 50 Zeal added to them both.
Since the Last GM post here are some of the possible activities or things the players missed. I won't really go in depth with them but I did think it'd be fair to say what the players DID miss out on if they took the chance.
- Dance of the Bleeding Moon ~ A Major achievement off of a collab with Uka's Mother who dances in a secret room. If interrupted she explains in further detail about being a witch, the culture around it and some things about both 'Uka and Sir. Fuenté.
- Valdenfa The Drunk ~ Nothing too major though if talked too alone while drunk he may reveal some secrets about the trip should you know how to convince the narcissistic wench loving elf that is the Lieutenant.