Drakel

Your greedy little Jewgon!
No-longer Accepting
Discord Room in Nilum's Server: Come Check it out and get previews, heads ups and hang out with others and discuss things about Drageloc! It's super cool!

The In Character Thread: Realm Of Drageloc: Finding Our Star (In Character)

divider2.png

The Tale of Uldinzar!

"Come ye, come ye! An’ Listen to this tale,
of the treasure we’d all die for to find!
Hidden well in lands of power and ale,
lost to all, n’ sought till they lost their mind."

The fabled fallen star of Uldinzar!
From the heavens, it fell onto our plain,
for reasons unknown to all but the star.
Wars were then made, for the star was to gain."

If the tales are right, ye may still find it.
Hidden well, yet may still be found by ye.
If ye dare search the world ‘n don’t submit,
All thy may wish may be ye’s to fancy. "

Thus is the tale of the fabled star,
N’ thus why we die for the Uldinzar!”
Thus is the legend of Uldinzar, as all are familiar with. Even to this day there are treasure hunters, adventurers and more in search for this powerful star and still it has never been found. You were one of the select few hired by the Silverheart company to find this treasure just like several others within the very small and dying company. And so your journey begins in some tavern within the great and mysterious world of Io, all for the great star where all dreams may come true should the legends be right. Be warned though, for there are others who seek the very same star and will do whatever it may take in order to find it. Be cautious in every step, as Uldinzar is wanted by all and maybe even.

Not much is known of this star, though what is known is that some time long, long ago it fell from the sky and landed onto the world of Io. The star was the size of the world’s largest city and radiated with so much power of an unknown source that it drew in both those who wield or survive off of magic and those who do such with Chakra. For many years after it landed there were many, many wars and many more in search for the star, yet it was never found, lost to all and still lost. While it’s not being as searched as it was when it first landed, there are still many who’d willingly die to find Uldinzar, including yourself as it may so seem.

divider2.png

The Races

There are many, many races within the realm of Drageloc, though for the simplicity of the RP, however, there are currently only 4 main races that live within the current lands that this RP is taking place in. At time progresses you may switch characters for other discovered races if they interest you. The current races, for now are the following: Aelfensi’, Dvergr, Humans & Gira Ka.

Aelfensi’ ~ Also called ‘elves’ by the other races, are a Fae race. This means that they’re far more capable in magical arts rather than the Tao ones. This makes them more resistant to more magical spells where attacks using chakra tend to be more damaging. They tend to live up to 400 years. They tend to stand around 7 to 8 feet tall and tend to have a pinkish-tan, a light pale green or a purplish-blue skin with small specks similar to freckles that glow ever so slightly. Their hair is very dependant on the sub-race of the Aelfensi’, just like their skin. Meaning that they could either have vines with flowers, tree-like leaves or fungi growing off them, sometimes even a small fruit like berries. The facial hair that they have also takes the same qualities as their hair. Their hair also tends to change depending on the season and weather around them. Their eyes tend to be very human like, though with more brighter and more neon-like colors for their irises. They also tend to have anywhere from 6 to nine inch ears that are pointed. Their skin is rather silky smooth and almost always has no blemishes on their faces except for a tattoo or scar that they might’ve had in battle. While they are omnivorous, the Aelfensi’ tend to practice more carnivorous feasts with exception of breads and wheats as they treat trees and the like as one and the same as them. This leads to them having more sharp teeth than the average human.

Gira Ka ~ Called the ‘Fallen’ by the other races, they’re similar to humans in that they’re capable in using both magic and chakra with relative ease, though they tend to tilt more towards the magical arts than the Tao ones. They tend to live very short lives, making them appreciate the lives they do have as they tend to die around the age of 45. They tend to stand around 6 to 7 feet tall, being slightly taller than humans on average yet still shorter than the elves. Their skin is also unique in that it is very pebbly and feels more like gravel than actual soft skin, in turn making their skin thick and rather rough to the very touch. They also have a fairly wide variety of skin colors yet they’re more earthly overall. Reds, browns, greys, blacks and in rare conditions dark blues and greens or a mix of them are the only known colors that they may have. The Gira Ka are proud of their long, dreadlock like spines that they have in place for their hair, thin enough to create various hairstyles with yet thick enough to visibly tell the individual strands apart. Their hair are also in contrast to their skin, matching it with other more earthly hues. The Gira Ka can not get facial hair sadly, though in place of it is an even more distinctive trait of importance. On their backs the Gira Ka tend to have three long rows of long, thick quills growing on their backs, counting anywhere from 9 to 21. These quills are used and often mixed with their language, expressing their emotions and even ‘rattling’ them when angered, shocked or before a fight as a form of intimidation. The Gira Ka all have four eyes that're all one single color of a large varying degree from white, grays, blacks, greens, yellows/oranges or blues. They do have pointed ears though they’re around the size of human ears, at most one to two inches larger. Despite their prominent fangs and their broad, squat faces with their nose being just two simple holes on their face, they are rather herbivores and prefer to eat solely vegetation rather than meats.

Humans ~ are the only race that are called exactly as they are in the common language of the world. They are capable in wielding either or both magic and chakra with relative ease and no drawbacks though they tend to tilt more towards the Tao arts rather than the magical ones. They tend to live rather short lives themselves, living up to 90 years old before dying of old age. They tend to stand anywhere from 5 to 6 feet tall. Their skin colors also come in a very wide variety of different colors, mostly due to the ethnicity that they might have. Their hair also has its own differences as well in both color and the texture it may hold. Their skin could also be almost as fair as an elf’s own or as rugged as a dwarf’s. Their eyes tend to be browns, blues, greens or hazel. At rare times either grey, white, red or a bright amber color. All in all humans are complex simply because there are many, many differences in each type of human due to the sheer variety of differences they all might have. The human race is omnivorous and as such eats both vegetation and meat almost equally. They are a pretty mundane race despite being so diverse, however fate always seems to be in their favor and they tend to be quite lucky overall. (Humans don’t have any Racial achievements, but naturally gain 2x more zeal from other achievements earned.)

Dvergr ~ Called ‘dwarves’ or ‘dwarfs’ in the common language, they stand anywhere from 3 to 4 feet tall on average, making them one of the shortest races in the world. However, do not mistake this as weakness as the Dvergr are a Tao race in the same sense that elves are a fae race. The Dvergr are capable of easily mastering the arts of chakra more so than the magical arts. Like the elves and chakra, this means they have a natural weakness to magic. They live up to 200 years old before starting to die from old age. When it comes to their skin, they tend to be tan, white, red or grey as their shades of skin. Their hair is also relatively thin and soft in itself with colors similar to a human’s own. Their eyes tend to be similar to that of a human's own, though reds, greys, whites and purple are all also common Dvergr eye colors. Their most defining trait however is that the Dvergr men get their beards at a very young age, almost pre-teens and as such they take a lot of pride in their beards, even using them as status symbols for their class. As soon as their beards begin to grow the Dvergr puts a moss within them that’ll grow with the beards, giving them a permanent purple, red, green, teal, brown, silver or black gloss undertone within their beards. This also makes the beards ‘hold’ flakes of crystal or precious metals that the Dvergr put within their beards to show off their class and status within their communities. They even heavily decorate and shape their beards with elaborate braids and fancy bands. Of course like humans they are omnivores and eat both meat and vegetation with ease.

There is a lot more I can say about each race, like some cultural differences they all might have along with other major details that I can say about them so if you have any questions please don’t be afraid to ask me via PMs and I’ll reveal all that I’m willing to while not spoiling it for the other members.

divider2.png

The Magic & The Chakra

Magic and/or Chakra can be found in all things, sometimes some beings have or can utilize both of these energies despite their conflicting nature. No person can utilize both of these energies at the same time, but rather must activate ‘switches’ and turn off one in effort to use the other. This is mainly because magic often negates or is negated by Chakra. This is why most anti-mages are Chi users and most anti-clerics are magic users.

Magic flows within races of Fae bloodlines or is tapped by the Esper of those that are capable in learning how to summon mana from the Aether or the Nether through the Esper. Here are some common facts when it comes to Magic in Drageloc:

• Powerful mages or Fae can detect other mages and Fae, however even lesser mages can detect Chi users or Tao races so long as they don’t wield such energies themselves, often feeling a sense of danger from them.
  • The more powerful a mage is, the more damaging a chakra attack may be and Fae races are more so at risk.
  • It is possible to be resistant to magic by making your body capable in absorbing it in order to cast spells faster or to reflect them, though it is impossible for mages to be immune to magic.
  • Magic wielders can be immune to chakra, but in turn they cannot cast spells due to the magical aura that protects them and they can not be harmed nor benefitted from chi users.
  • Mages learn how to tap into the Aether and Nether by summoning the energy through their Esper, as such they do not meditate but rather study on how they may do this and then practice their magics continuously, thus exercising the “muscles” required to do this.
  • Once a mage is fatigued, they can not cast any spells and if they try to do so said spells may backfire, harming them rather than their enemies.
  • Mages can focus on one art of magic better than they can versify and utilize others, making it more common for a mage to practice one art that interests them rather than try multiple at once.
  • Magic can be focused through a conduit, which makes controlling the mana to cast spells through the Esper a lot easier and more controlled. These conduits can either be a wand, staff, crystal or a magic tome.

Chi flows within races of the Tao bloodlines and/or is tapped by the soul of those that are capable in learning how to manipulate the Celestial or Abyssal Chis within the world through the chakras within their bodies powered by the soul. Where magic users cast spells, Chakra users cast Jitsus, a Chakra equivalent to spells. Here are some common facts about Chakra in Drageloc:
  • Powerful Chi users or Tao races can detect other Chi users or other Tao races though even the lesser Tao users or blooded can detect Magic users or Fae races so long as they don’t wield magic as well, Mainly as a sense of danger for them.
  • The more powerful a Chi user is, the more damaging a magical attack may be. Tao races are more so at risk.
  • It is possible to be resistant to Chi by making your body capable in absorbing it in order to cast Jitsus faster or to reflect them, though it is impossible for Chi users to be immune to Chi.
  • Chakra wielders can be immune to magic, but in turn they can not cast jitsus due to the chi aura that protects them. Thus, they can not be harmed nor benefitted from magic users.
  • Chi users meditate to be better one with the Tao of the Celestial and the Abyssal and to connect with their soul better. This allows them to open up their Chakras and better tap into their Chi rather than studying it. They then connect themselves with the world’s own chi to better their Jitsus.
  • Once a Chi user is fatigued, they can continue using their Chi but at cost of using their life-force, thus killing them more and more as they continue to cast Jitsus and they won’t know it till death.
  • Chi users are better in being diverse with the Chi that they wield rather than focusing in purely a single form, making it more common for a Chi user to create new jitsus as they mix their chakra’s energies. Rather than having one strong art, they utilize variety and can adapt whenever needed with ease.
  • Chakra can be focused through a conduit, which makes controlling the chi to cast Jitsus through the soul a lot easier and more controlled. These conduits can either be a tattoo, staffs, jewelry or scrolls.
There is a lot that I can say about magic and chakra like how religions work because of these two energies, the cultural differences the users of each might have or even questions about what abilities are allowable with them along with other details that I can say about them. If you have any questions please don’t be afraid to ask me via PMs and I’ll answer with all that I’m willing to reveal.

divider2.png

The 10 Commandments

Here are the ordinary commandments that you agree to following when joining my RP. All in all they’re simple and I personally believe that they’re fair. Even if you already know them, pay attention as it might be important later on.
  1. I am thy GM, thy lord and god above all others. My word is thy’s law and thus thou shalt not argue with thy’s GM. I may negotiate as I am a reasonable god, but thou shalt also respect my final word.
  2. I, thy’s GM, may change the commandments however I see fit, and thy will know on that day the I have done so. Be aware at all times.
  3. Thou shalt accept his character’s death should it happen, as all characters can and may die when it does occur, should it occur from thy’s lord and god, the GM.
  4. Remember the RP is for fun, to keep it fun as a form of entertainment. Cause fun is important to have after all. It’s why we’re here :p
  5. Honor thy’s fellow RPers and treat them with the same respect as you’d like them to treat you. If an argument is to happen step away and let me, thy’s GM, handle things. Try to be nice and kind to thy’s fellow RPer though, as they’re trying to have fun just like thou and I.
  6. Thau shalt not Auto-hit. Don’t assume thy character hits any other character successfully as thou may be surprised when they don’t miraculously. Thou may plan ahead, but thy shalt not assume success.
  7. Thou shalt not Metagame. Thou’s characters can’t know what I know, nor know what the OOC’s secrets may hold as it is above thy character’s reach. Thou character also can’t assume the entire landscape around them without asking thy’s GM first. As thou may be wrong.
  8. Thou shalt not steal. As in thou can’t play other RPer’s characters and play them as thy own. This is never acceptable and shall anger thy lord and god, GM greatly. Plus it’s dickish.
  9. Thou shalt try to use proper english and vocabulary. Thou shalt refrain in speaking in tongues like L33T and txting and instead shall speak with etiquette. Also of course quality RP posts over Quantity.
  10. Thou shalt not covet power. Thou shall never play with godmode or godmod by purposefully making thy’s character absurdly strong or capable in solving every problem with ease. There shalt be no dirty Mary Sues or Gary Stues in the RP of thy’s lord.
But yeah, those are the rules and I do hope you enjoy the little play on the 10 commandments here. Be sure to pay attention to them though. :p

divider2.png

The Skeleton

User: (Your User Name)
Name: (Your Character’s Name)
Race: (Any of the Available Races)
Sex: (The physical sex of your character)
Appearance: (A text description will most likely need to be done, but pictures are acceptable too)

Traits: (These are the strengths your character may have, Maxed to 4)
  1. (A Custom Trait)
  2. (A Custom Trait)
  3. (A Custom Trait)
  4. (A Custom Trait)

Magical or Chakra Art(s):
(If a magical character, what Domain(s) of Magic do you know? If a Chakra character, what Jitsus or Chakra art(s) do you know? If you need help plz PM me.)

Equipment: (What items does your character own? What equipment do they carry? weapons, magical/chakra conduits, armor and the like included please.)

Biography: (What is their personality like? How did they learn the skills they know? How and why did they join the Silverhearts? Why is fining Uldinzar so important to them? What is their motivation? Tell us all this and more in the Biography!)

Other: (Whatever else that you feel is worth mentioning goes here)

Signature: (Sign here if you’ve read and agree to the rules of this RP ^^)

Code:
[B][I]User:[/I][/B] (Your User Name)
[B][I]Name:[/I][/B] (Your Character’s Name)
[B][I]Race:[/I][/B] (Any of the Available Races)
[B][I]Age:[/I][/B] (Your Character’s age, may depend on the race.)
[B][I]Sex:[/I][/B] (The physical sex of your character)
[B][I]Appearance:[/I][/B] (A text description will most likely need to be done, but pictures are acceptable too)

[B][I]Traits:[/I][/B]  (These are the strengths your character may have, Maxed to 4)
[INDENT][LIST=1]
[*](A Custom Trait)
[*](A Custom Trait)
[*](A Custom Trait)
[*](A Custom Trait)
[/LIST][/INDENT]
[B][I]
Magical or Chakra Art(s):[/I][/B] (If a magical character, what Domain(s) of Magic do you know? If a Chakra character, what Jitsus or Chakra art(s) do you know? If you need help plz PM me.)

[B][I]Equipment:[/I][/B] (What items does your character own? What equipment do they carry? weapons, magical/chakra conduits, armor and the like included please.)

[B][I]Biography:[/I][/B] (What is their personality like? How did they learn the skills they know? How and why did they join the Silverhearts? Why is fining Uldinzar so important to them? What is their motivation? Tell us all this and more in the Biography!)

[B][I]Other:[/I][/B] (Whatever else that you feel is worth mentioning goes here)

[B][I]Signature:[/I][/B] (Sign here if you’ve read and agree to the rules of this RP ^^)

divider2.png

Achievements

As time progresses, more achievements will reveal themselves and while some will be revealed for public knowledge, there are some achievements that are kept secret until an RPer successfully completes what is required to gain it. Achievements bring a character zeal points, which I’ll be keeping track on. The more zeal a player’s character gets, the more likely or often that they’ll be rewarded, pull off miraculous feats or have luck on their side. There are some achievements multiple characters may have and some that bring zeal continuously so long as they do what’s required of it. So keep an eye out for actions that might give you an achievement. ;)

Known Achievements:

Racial Achievements:
  • The Aelfensi Song ~ Aelfensi’ Only: Speak as though in a sonnet. Whenever you speak and have 2+ breaks, write in 10 syllables and rhyme, almost like your character is singing constantly. (2-25 zeal per post (depending on length of monologue); Open to all)
  • Rattle Them Quills ~ Gira Ka Only: Express yourself with prominent, animalistic body language through the spines on your back more so than words to express emotions and feeling. (2-15 zeal per post depending on the length and quality of the focus of body expression vs words; Open to all)
  • BEARDZERKER ~ Dvergr Only: During combat, use your long, thick, metal filled beard as an exohtic weapon as you fight. (15 zeal per combat post using beard. 75 zeal for doing a LOGICAL execution with beard; Open to all)
  • You Classy Dwarf ~ Dvergr Only: During combat, express the character drunk or drinking heavily and have him fight with ale (or other alcohol) in hand with more care of what he’s drinking than the fight. (2-5 Zeal per combat post, 10 Zeal for getting angry after having an empty mug, 20 Zeal for doing a logical execution with the mug; Open to all)
Roleplay Achievements:
  • Intimidate an PC or NPC
  • Bribe an NPC for information
  • Use diplomacy for information
  • Use intimidation for information
  • Avoid combat with diplomacy
  • Avoid combat with bribery
  • Avoid combat with intimidation
  • Get wounded severely and survive
  • Get revived right after being killed
  • Bring a Witch Foundation ~ Convince the Captain to bring 'Uka along
    (Grothnor & Z'Greel)

Last edited:
Shimmy shimmy shimmy, rattle rattle rattle, here he comes here he comes...

User: Z'Greel
Name: Harald of the Mykkelgard clan
Race: Dvergr
Sex: Male
Appearance: White of skin, and red of hair, standing at an imposing 4 feet tall, Harald is the picture of a proper Dvergr. His hair is kept short, and his beard is kept neatly trimmed at all times, with several inscribed bronze rings, keeping it in three braids, a larger one in the middle, with two smaller one at the sides. His beard glitters with flakes from the copper mines of his clan, and it has a dark gloss, from the black moss kept within it, chosen so the graying of his beard would be less obvious when that time came. They are all joined at the bottom, with a weight at the end, to keep it down when it's important to keep it down, yet easily swingable with the right movements. His a scar runs across his face, from above his right eye, splitting his nose in two, and down to his chin, leaving a small cleft in his beard. He has the name of his clan tattooed around his biceps. When he's not wearing armor, he tends to wear simple, brown leather vests and pants.

Traits:
  1. Drunken aim: Harald has a lot of practice with shooting while drunk. Some even say he shoots better when drunk.
  2. Determination: Harald knows a lot is at stake, so he will complete his goal, even if it costs him his life.
  3. Stout Strength: Strong for his size. Like most Dwarves, only more so.
  4. Dwarven armor: When wielding his shield, Harald is covered from head to toe in steel, allowing him to shrug of most strikes.

Harald is boring, and knows neither magic nor chakra.

Equipment:

• Plate armor: Steel plate with his clan's sigil on the chest.
  • Master crafted crossbow: One of the finest weapons of his clan's making.
  • Axe and shield: A finely crafted and ornate hand-axe, and a large shield with his clan's sigil on the face.
  • Several canteens filled with ale: No proper Dwarf should leave home without them.

Biography: The Mykkelgard clan is a old, venerated one, tracing it's roots far back. A clan known for making fine crossbows and copper mining. And Harald was trained in the clan's arts, both in the making of, and use of crossbows. Yet as Harald grew older, he found that his clan was not as grand as it once was. It's mines were drying up, and it's crossbows, while still as fine as ever, have become less popular due to competition and creations made with the help of Chakra. Yet his family claimed it was just a low point, from which they'd rise. Yet as Harald's beard grew, his belief in that only shrank. So one day, he decided he had to do something to help his clan back.
So with a lot of convincing, and a little bribing among the members of his clan, he managed to get a set of armor and some weapons of a quality he'd never be able to afford himself, and he left. He knew it was a long shot, but he was going to find Uldinzar or die trying!
As he traveled, he caught wind of the Silverhearts, a mercenary group with the same goal as him. Figuring he had a far greater chance of succeeding with a group than alone, he signed up, hoping to save his clan.

Harald is a man with a cheerful demeanor, with a heavy weight resting on his shoulders. He, like most Dvergr, enjoys a drink, and he finds that it helps quite a bit on the nerves, especially when shooting, which has lead to some less than optimal habits. He'll be friendly to most, though he tends to take slights from Elves, real or imagined, with far more anger than he probably should.

Signature: Z'Greel

Last edited:
User: aryamajorView attachment 561
Name: Adalira -"Lira"
Race: Human
Sex:female
Appearance:

Lira is small and fit, reaching only 5'4 in height and sporting delicate facial features. She is pale with a few freckles and slightly curly, long golden colored hair. She keeps her long hair in a braided halo around her head. Her eyes are golden brown; the color of honey. Lira dresses in a practical fashion, with black breeches, boots, a dark brown leather vest, and a well worn linen shirt underneath. She also wears leather bracers on each arm, along with a belt and worn grey cloak. Rarely seen are her tattoos, three black bands around her right forearm and a trailing scar she carries on her left side at her ribs.

Traits:

• Speed. Lira is light on her feet making her very maneuverable and difficult to catch.​
    • Vision. Lira is perceptive and observant with sharp vision, making her an excellent scout.​
    • Aim. Lira has excellent aim with her bow after years of practice and also is fairly decent at knife throwing.​
    • Physical Strength/ Hand to Hand Combat: Physically, Lira is surprisingly strong for her size and has learned to defend herself in hand to hand combat scenarios if necessary by using her fleetness to deliver fast and powerful strikes while also using an opponents size against him.​
Magical or Chakra Art(s): Lira practices neither Magic or Chakra.

Equipment: Lira owns little in the world. She carries an old bow, large sized quiver (30 arrows or so) a dagger, a small knife, and a coin purse.

Biography:

Adalira grows up in a remote quiet village that practices both chakra and magic skills. Being talented in neither art, "Lira" had a tendency to wander far from the village with day dreams of one day traveling to distant places and learning new trades. This mindset was highly discouraged by the community but her older brothers, one in particular named Visant, encouraged her to seek adventure and knowledge outside the village. He even goes so far as to teach her survival skills and how to hunt and track.

When she is 13, Lira’s village is attacked by war band. The soldiers steal food, and gold and kill all who stand in their way. Lira watches as her brothers and father are killed trying to fight off the attackers. The soldiers then kill her mother and Lira is frozen in fear, unable to even try to help her mother as she watches. When a soldier turns to her, in a desperate bid to save her own life she takes up a knife and throws it, burying it into his chest and killing him. Running away into the nearby woods, Lira hides as the remaining war band members burn the village to the ground one they are done ransacking, leaving nothing but smoldering ruins and bodies behind.

Curious of the war band that was on the road and smoke in the distance, a lone ranger named Kosve wanders into the empty village to find smoke stained and blood spotted girl hiding from him among the ruins. He offers her food and attempts to help her but Adalira refuses. She is highly distrustful of him and so guilt laden from not having died with her family, she refuses him multiple times.

Eventually Kosve tells her that she cannot survive on her own, it would be a waste for her to die out there alone without some sort of purpose to her life.
Adalira think of this and slowly lets him take her under his wing. Kosve teaches her archery, swordsmanship and knife skills. As the years pass, she begins to hone her skills to an art and revenge becomes her motivation for living. Kosve eventually tells her that he had seen the war band that day on the road and could identify their insignia.When she is ready, Kosve helps Adalira start the search for the men who destroyed her home. For awhile, things go smoothly until a hunt on a war band member goes terribly wrong and Kosve is killed.

Now alone, Adalria continued her search learning of the Silverhearts and of the Uldinar’s ability to grant a wish. She began to wonder if the star could turn back time? Or even better she could wish the war band from existence, saving her family and Kosve from their fates?

To answer these questions, and earn the star, Adalira has joined the company and the hunt. She is quiet, observant and constantly hiding her emotions, not wanting anyone to see her rattled or upset. She is socially awkward, having difficulty interacting with people in certain situations. Those who are friendly to her will be met by her attempts at being distant but cordial in return. Lira is tolerant of other races, having been exposed to many of them over the course of her travel. For those who find themselves her enemy, Lira is a focused and fast opponent, staying calm under pressure. However, if the situation is more of a personal nature, she can be pushed past that focus to anger where she makes more rash decisions.

Other: If you can get her to talk or laugh, you'll find her voice is soft spoken but her laugh is bell-like.

Signature: Aryamajor

Last edited:
IgKQYBk.jpg

User: Script
Name: Elian Varossa
Appearance: Elian is a fair featured young man with a somewhat androgynous face, accentuated all the more by his lengthy golden-blonde hair, which falls to just shy of the small of his back. His eyes are a warm red-brown in shade, and his skin largely blemish-free. He stands at just shy of five feet and eight inches, and has a relatively slender but lithely muscular build that weighs in at 132 pounds. He typically dresses in well-made but practical clothes, with only a few hints at his noble heritage in the form of a pair of golden earrings and a few golden rings. He no longer ever displays his signet ring.

Traits:
  1. Martial Artist: Elian is a highly trained and capable martial artist. He is primarily trained in hand-to-hand combat, but is also capable with a quarterstaff, shortbow and shortsword.
  2. Enhancement Chakra: Elian is also a capable chakra-user, with one focus on using jitsus to enhance his body in various ways (as described below)
  3. Elemental Chakra: Elian's secondary focus is on utilising elemental jitsus
  4. Discipline: Years of rigorous training have honed Elian's mind and drilled into him extreme self-discipline: the will to persist with single-minded determination against hardship, the self-control to utilise his chakras to maximise efficiency and precision, and the resilience to fight off outside influences on his mind. Whilst this represents a level of willpower and self-control that is far from common, there is nothing unnatural about it. It is difficult to break him, not impossible, and powerful mind magics will still affect him as they would any other without more tangible safeguards.
  • Enhancement Jitsu - Body: Elian utilises Chakra to enhance his physical capabilities. This increases his physical strength, speed, dexterity, and reflexes to super-human levels. When utilising this power he is capable of feats such as delivering punches with the armour-crushing force of a warhammer, catching arrows from the air, and sprinting alongside a galloping horse. He most commonly utilises it in small bursts, to minimise his chi-usage (i.e. enhancing his strength only for the moment in which he makes a strike, or utilising bursts of speed and reflex when coming under fire from arrows).
  • Enhancement Jitsu - Aura: Elian wreathes his body in a protective aura, making him incredibly resilient to the point where he can block swings of a sword with his hands without being harmed. This is most effective when focused in a specific area, and so Elian usually focuses all of the energy into his forearms to enhance their usage as weapons and as shields. When spread out, the aura has roughly the effectiveness of hardened leather or chainmail at reducing harm. When focused into a specific area, it is as tough as a steel shield. Like his body enhancement, he tries to maximise his efficiency in utilising this jitsu, projecting the aura only at the moment of contact where possible.
  • Elemental Enhancement Jitsu - Elemental Strikes: Elian combines his two arts together, allowing him wreathe his body and/or weapons in elemental energy to enhance his physical attacks.
  • Elemental Jitsu - Skywalk: Elian can utilises short, powerful bursts of wind to effectively 'jump' off of thin air. This also allows him to run along walls, and perform similarly terrific acrobatic feats.
  • Elemental Jitsu - Waterwalk: Pretty much what it says on the tin. Utilising this Jitsu, Elian can walk along the surface of water.
  • Elemental Jitsu - Windsense: By using chakra to sense the vibrations in the air, Elian can effectively 'see' anything with a physical form within a moderate (30ft) distance even if blinded.
  • Elemental Jitsu - Projection: Elian can project fire, ice and lightning from his body as short-to-moderate ranged projectiles/bolts/jets.
  • Elemental Jitsu - Manipulation: Elian can manipulate existing elemental bodies (fire, ice, earth, water, etc.) with a lesser chi cost than it takes to generate elemental energy himself.
Equipment:
  • Conduit Tattoos: Much of Elian's torso, arms and legs are covered with chakra-enhancing tattoos to help him focus his jitsus and trigger them with the speed necessary to utilise his preferred combat styles and maximise their efficiency.
  • Quarterstaff: Elian carries a light metallic stave with golden decal, designed for combat.
  • Shortsword: A simple shortsword of fine make, designed for thrusting strikes.
  • Shortbow: Again, a simple weapon of good quality, with no special properties.
  • Jewellery: Elian possesses a small amount of valuable jewellery from his days as a noble. Should it ever be necessary, he can part with this for a sizeable amount of money.

Biography: Elian hails from the Imperium of the Holy God Emperor, the second son of a wealthy noble Lord in the service of the Emperor by the name of Louis. With his elder son Miron set to inherit his title and lands, Louis - in what is a tradition of the Varossa family since the rise of the Emperor - dictated that his second son devote himself to mastery of the holy chakras, as a way to honour the Emperor and bring favour upon their household. And so, from the age of five, Elian was put through a vigorous training regime by some of the greatest teachers that money could buy within the Imperium, forging him into a weapon that was in and of itself a declaration of worship to the Emperor's values. As soon as he was of age, he was additionally enrolled into an academy to train to become a cleric, and by the time he reached his late teens, his mastery of his chosen arts was such that beyond improvement through personal dedication and meditation, there was little more his tutors could do for him.

For most of his life, Elian has held the beliefs that he was raised to hold. The Emperor is the one true god, humanity is supreme, magic is evil, and the art of wielding chakras is an art of worship and brings one closer to God. And so when in the final test of his training to become a cleric, he was presented with a captive mage accused of inciting treason and told to kill the man to prove his loyalty, he imprisoned his doubts behind a wall of unquestioning faith, and did it.

It wasn't until the following year that those walls came tumbling down. For most of his childhood, Elian's closest friend was his younger sister, Leah. Leah was an incredibly intelligent girl, who adored books and literature of all kinds, and had aspirations of becoming an inventor that could bring new wonders to the people of the city (although her most likely fate was to be wedded to another noble family, Elian never saw fit to quash that dream with such realities).

It was when Leah was found practising magic, and dragged to the executioner's block at fifteen years old, that Elian thought to question. He knew Leah better than he knew anyone. She was a gentle, kind girl, whose only desire in life had been to create things that made people happy. There had been no malice or evil to her exploration of magic. It had been a mistake: foolish, no doubt, but not worthy of death. The city was worse off without her. And once a mind has begun to question, there is little that can reign it in. Suddenly, he was seeing the inhumane and monstrous acts inflicted upon magic users as what they were. They were not right, good, or necessary. They were madness. He questioned if even the other races deserved the treatment their Emperor decreed was what they deserved.

Stricken by grief and plagued by doubt, Elian turned to his father, his brother and his teachers for answers, but was met with anger. How dare he question the Emperor? After what he had dedicated himself to, after the holy gifts he had been granted, how could he think to turn his back on them now? And so jaded, bitter and angry, Elian did just that. He turned his back on what he knew, and swore to find a way to avenge his sister's death.

Since that day, Elian has drifted, with only the money and possessions he stole from his home on the night of his flight. His drifting eventually brought him to the Silverhearts, and learning of their quest, he began to wonder. With the Uldinzar, what could he achieve? Could he cast down the Emperor, for condemning Leah to death? Could he... bring her back?

With seemingly no other hopes of achieving either goal, Elian joined the company, hoping that the quest wasn't a futile one. That the legends would prove true. After all, he had little left to lose.

As a person, Elian is terse and borderline confrontational at first impression. He maintains a civil tongue with those he is required to work with, but does not invite friendship by his attitude. It's been a long time since he's been close to anyone, and he's a little out of practice at it. That said, he does have a sense of humour. He appreciates exchanges of witty barbs, and despite his overall edge of abrasiveness, is relatively difficult to severely offend through words. And although not overtly social, Elian is confident, and capable of navigating social situations with relative ease thanks to his noble upbringing. Beneath his outer layer of prickly defensiveness, Elian is kind at heart, and can be surprisingly gentle and sweet with those he lets his guard down around.

His attitudes towards magic users and non-humans are... confused, to say the least. Years of being taught of their 'wrongness' are hard to totally shake, and he can come across as... well, racist. He knows very little of other races' cultures, and views them as alien and bizarre, and gets uncomfortable when exposed to the more 'weird' sides of the other races. He is more easily accepting of magic-users, due to his experience with his sister, but maintains an air of wariness around them and personally finds magic distasteful.

Although no longer religious, Elian retains some aspects of his previous faith. He still considers chakra to be an important and spiritual thing, and superior to magic - citing it as forging a greater connection with oneself and the energies of the world, where magic is 'outsmarting the universe's natural order'.

His attitudes towards magic are tempered by the fact that he is haunted by the memory of killing a man in cold blood for the same supposed crimes that his sister committed. He has yet to find peace or resolution in this matter, as he has not discussed it with anyone since the day he left the city. Occasionally he has nightmares of that day, wherein the man's face is replaced by Leah's.

Other:

Signature: SCRAPT

Last edited:
Notice:
Hey guys, just letting everyone know that the Link to Discord is now fixed so if you were having trouble getting on it before, it is now fixed so you should be able to get on it now.

Also I will be doing first phase of CS reading and reviewing will be done on the 12. I don't plan on accepting any 100% until at least the end of the month, in which all CSs that're accepted should instantly be able to RP in the IC as soon as they're accepted. If NOT the end of the month (28th) than likely any time between then and the 5th of March. I do hope this is more than enough time for everyone who wants to join to have their CSs done and thus have the chance to join.

-Work In Progress-
Fabian Dode, Witch of the Grey River
"."

(Played by @Isaac)

Race: Human.
AxnFA1N.jpg

Sex: Male.
Appearance:

Traits:
  • River Rat:
  • Healer:
  • Diabolist:
  • :
Magic Arts:

Equipment:

Biography:

Other:

Signature:

Last edited:
User: Grothnor
Name: Myrelia “Myrle Pearl” Phenatlia
Race: Aelfensi'
Sex: Female
Appearance:
Tall and athletic, Myrelia stands at 7 foot 5 inches. Her features are angular and sharp, but not unattractive, and her pale green skin matches her shoulder length hair, which, like all Aelfensi', changes color by the season: dark blue-green in spring, charteuse green in summer, chartreuse yellow in autumn and grey in winter. Small multicolored mushrooms poke through her hair, though they crumble and blacken during winter. Her mouth is wide and often smiling, revealing a toothy, almost mischievous grin. A six inch scar travels from the side of her neck down her clavicle. She also has orange eyes.

Traits:
  1. Hunter: Myrelia is skilled in tracking her prey, be they animal or man, and is skilled with the use of traps.
  2. Two-Handed: Myrelia is strong enough to swing her cleaver, and does so with considerable skill.
  3. Tough to Hit: Myrelia can take a hit and keep on going, but she relies far more on her agility to avoid attacks.
  4. Force Magic: Myrelia uses magic to augment her physical abilities, allowing her to leap great distances, run faster than most mortals and swing her cleaver with extra force.

Magical or Chakra Art(s): Force Magic is Myrle's magic of choice. She usually uses it in powerful bursts to speed her jumps, dodges and strikes, or slowly over time to lend her speed in chasing her prey.

Equipment:
Ceremonial Great-Cleaver with an inlaid Green Amber stone (Magical Conduit)
Bear-trap
Miscellaneous travel supplies (tent, bedroll, flint and tinder, etc)
Leather and chainmail armor
Green traveling cloak
Bear-tooth necklace
A handful of bounty posters
Green pearl earrings

Biography:
Myrelia was born to a clan far on the outskirts of civilization. She was trained to hunt like her many cousins, but could not, for the life of her, master the bow like the rest of her clan had. Instead she relied on chasing her prey down or flushing them from their hiding spots and into traps. Her cousins often mocked her for her 'crude' and 'amateurish' methods. Determined to prove her methods were sound, she waited until the day of the New Spring Hunt to prove herself.

When the New Spring Hunt arrived, the clan's hunters were tasked to hunt a Great Blue Bear. The ones who performed such a feat would be honored before the entire clan and would be given the privilege of being the first to butcher the beast before the feast. Myrelia took the ceremonial cleaver and began following her cousins from a distance, tracking their movements in their search for the Great Blue Bear. Once they found the bear's lair, Myrelia took the opportunity to charge straight into the bear's lair while her cousins were busy planning an ambush, and beheaded the beast with a single swing.

Her plan did not work out as she intended. Her cousins took umbrage with her rash actions and with being cheated of their hard earned prize. The clan elders took their side and chastised her for cheating ritual and supplanting ceremony by stealing the ceremonial cleaver. Infuriated with her clan's refusal to accept her victory in the contest, Myrelia angrily swore that she would become the best hunter in the world before leaving her home. Though her family approached her after she left, her pride had been too greatly wounded to return.

Once she had left, she began to consider how she would accomplish her boast. Discovering a board full of wanted posters, she discovered the world of bounty hunting. Figuring that hunting fugitives was in fact a form of hunting, she took on the profession, and it fit her skills like a glove. Her first job was to track down a band of thieves for a merchant. The thieves had stolen a shipment of pearls, and Myrelia made a point as to track down each and every stolen pearl and return them. Impressed by her integrity, the merchant allowed her to take a dozen of them as thanks. Instead, she selected two green pearls and declined the rest. Tales of this act spread among bounty hunter circles, and Myrelia earned the nickname “Myrle Pearl.”

After a few decades of bounty-hunting, Myrelia decided it was time for her to master a new form of hunting. Hearing of the tale of Uldinzar, Myrelia, after some thought, decided that treasure hunting was, in fact, another type of hunting, and signed on with the first treasure hunting company she found: the Silverheart company. Though she has her doubts of the meteor's wish-granting abilities, her wish would be to become the greatest hunter in existence.

Myrelia's most distinctive feature is her talkativeness, which sometimes borders on rambling. She is friendly with most everyone she meets and is honest to a fault, sometimes forgetting faux pas, or ignoring them entirely. She sometimes forgets that others aren't as honest as her, and can be tricked easily. She wears her heart on her sleeve and is incapable of hiding her emotions. Though usually brave and confident, she is young and inexperienced in much of the world, and turns to communing with her ancestors when in doubt.

Other: Favorite color: Green. Is bad at rhyming, much to her chagrin, though it doesn't stop her from trying.

Signature: Grothnor da Panzee git

Last edited:
User: Nilum.
Name: Gut'raka. Often just called "Guts" or "Raka".
Race: Fallen.
Appearance: At even a single glance, Gut'raka stands out among most crowds. His dark blue skin, rare even among his own kind, is as dark as his sense of humour. An intense look within his four, black eyes reveal little in the way of human emotion. His skin appears much like the pebbles and rocks he steps upon, and the disquieting way he jerks with his movements implies that he is always on the lookout for something. He stands at 6'8", but is often hunched, rarely displaying his full height and size except when on grandiose displays. His needle-like hair is threaded back into dreads, though it can often be found a mess when he's finished with partying, or combat. Though he keeps a large, brown robe with him, he normally only wears tan-coloured pants--preferring to be shirtless.

He has twenty one quills upon his back, which he prides himself on as a mark of his incredible genetics. His quills average around 1.2 to 1.5 feet long, with a green painted spiral pattern upon each. It is clear that he could not have painted them himself--instead likely asking or hiring others to do it for him.

All across his torso and face are paints in dark red and green, which he often changes simply to suit his whimsy. They form seemingly random patterns, often being a series of lines that meet at his heart and spread out from there. In the darkness, his paint has a dim glow to it, and the paint on his face often resembles the outline of terrifying beasts. He will often use his green painted quills to scare away predators at night with a hiss.

Traits:
  1. Gut'raka's Chemical Specials: Gut'raka has spent his life learning two talents above all others. This is one of them. He is skilled at concocting poisons and adrenaline stimulants, to drive allies into a battle frenzy that makes them faster and stronger, or fear bombs that cause his opponents to scream in panic. Additionally, he can make some rather... Toxic liquors.
  2. The Eyes of a Painter: Gut'raka is a rather skilled painter from all of his own body art, and as such, he rather has quite the appreciation for aesthetics. He also has quite the eye for seeing the hidden places of the world, and the sneaky, underhanded tricks that thieves and assassins might try to pull on him when he isn't looking.
  3. RATTLE RATTLE!: Gut'raka's a dancer as well as an artist, and his unsettling appearance and unending intensity in all the things he does is intimidating. So long as he isn't the only target of choice, if he's in the middle of a frothing war dance, most will generally prefer to pick targets other than the screaming, tall, spine-covered Fallen that is laughing in the face of death.
  4. SHIMMY SHIMMY!: When his magic fails him, Gut'raka can buy himself time. His war dancing lends him toward being quite an evasive target to actually hit, especially when facing inexperienced combatants, or combatants in melee. He can jump, pirouette, and roll his way out of harm's way.

Magical or Chakra Art(s): Raka does magic.
Domain: Fear.
Description: The Domain of Fear is rather a self-explanatory thing. The user manipulates magical energies to create delusions in others, making them see, hear, or even feel their greatest fears as though they were real. It's fully possible that, given enough concentration and a cowardly enough victim, a person can end up being terrified to death via heart attack. Most of the time however, the delusions last for a few minutes, causing their victims to do anything from shake in an unsteady way to fleeing in absolute terror. When a target is affected by fear spells, the caster also appears as the stuff of their worst nightmares.

Naturally, this only works on creatures who can feel fear, regardless of their level of intelligence.

Equipment:
  • Blood-Stained Focusing Crystal: A focusing crystal, about the size of Gut'raka's hand, which he keeps tied around his neck to focus his spells. When in cities and other more civilized areas, he will hide it under his robe, or in one of the pockets of his pants.
  • Iron Dagger: He normally uses this more on animals he's terrified to death than actual combat. Nonetheless...
  • Paints & Chemicals Kit: A forty pound bag with several pockets and vials running around it. He uses this to craft his alcohol, adrenaline surges, toxins, alcohol, and poison bombs. Did he mention alcohol yet?
  • Tome of Fear: A text he can sometimes be found reading, in an oddly, disturbingly, unnervingly quiet way. There was a name on the title of the book, but it seems clear that he destroyed the name.
  • Sewing Kit: Who else is going to repair his clothes when his spines damage them for the hundredth time?
  • Bag of Fruits: He may be willing to gut animals, but eat them? Disgusting. That's what the inferior races do.

Biography: Personality is first person and subjective to him, history is third person, and tells his side of the truth.
Personality: "What am I like? Hah! Hahahahaha! Stupid question, stupid stupid... Stupid! I am Gut'raka! I eat fruits, I live to show off what I can do! Sometimes, I like to be WILD! Intense! Alive! Every moment you see me dancing and screaming, shaking my glorious quills, showing off the beauty of SHEER TERROR to anyone who gets in our way! Outside of that, you mean? Oh, yes, oh, hahaha, hah! Of course, right, right... I like to drink and socialize, and crack my humour at the childish way all of you other races stare at the sky. Those bright dots, they are not your gods, or ancestors--they are nothing. Like everything else around you, shadows and dust.

Sometimes, I make insight. Little bits here and there, between laughter. There is more to me than the maddened frenzied joy of unleashing terror, or drinking. I concoct potions, I paint, I read an old book from my... Ah, he is irrelevant now, yes, yes, hah!

Why find?... Who would not want to see the great Uldinzar? Imagine what great power it could give! Wealth, food, immortality... All sorts of things! Who would not want to see such things? Someone boring, that is who. Boring, boring, boring, yes, yes. Yes! No? YES!

I do not think I need say more than this, no? No. No! Not at all. I am Gut'raka, bringer of terror to our enemies, and alcohol-fueled dancing around campfires for friends--DON'T TOUCH MY BOOK! Hissssss!"

History: Gut'raka grew up among a few of his own kind. They were a hamlet in the middle of nowhere, a quaint little place filled with quaint little memories. Gut'raka does not remember where it was, now. He does not care, either. His father, impressed with his genetic lineage pronounced in the number of quills he had already developed by the age of seven, began to teach him the ways of fear through magic. Though he did his best to learn, he always hesitated in actually using it--an error, a flaw, that often resulted in disappointed and bitter rage from his father--though never was a hand laid upon the boy. No, he could not be damaged.

His younger sister, on the other hand, grew up frail, and small, and with few quills upon her back. No glory, no joy, a defect. Rather than allow others to see just what terribly pathetic lineage their family had sired, Gut'raka's father ordered him to lead his sister out of the hamlet, then kill her. If he refused, his father would cease teaching him. As gift, Gut'raka was handed a focusing crystal--no larger than the palm of his hand. Though he had great hesitation, he led his sister out of the hamlet, and stabbed her to death.

He returned to his father, and though his father was pleased, Gut'raka found his dreams were consumed with the screams of his sister begging him for mercy. There was no fear. Just desperation, and sorrow, and pain. Days passed, and Gut'raka found himself at the wrath of his father once more--for yet again failing to use his magic. So, without warning, out of agony from regret, came an unholy rage that utterly consumed Gut'raka as he turned on his own father and used the very fear magic he was being taught to terrify him. It was sufficiently so filled with passion, that his father gripped his chest, keeled over, and perished.

Gut'raka stared in utter shock and surprise. That was not his intention--not at all. He ran back to his home, grabbed the book, a robe, and some food and a bag, and ran from his hamlet.

From that point forward, Gut'raka has been wandering for years on his own. He took up painting and dancing of his own accord, fully embracing the identity that his talents gave him. Nonetheless, years of taking his own trail wore on him. He missed the company of others, and found himself drawn toward the Silverhearts. They made him an offer, and he took it--for the futile hopes that the cynic in him chastised him for, and to enjoy the company of others--even if they would largely not be of his own kind.

He has many stories of his wandering life. He can often be prompted to share them, whether others want to hear them or not.

Other: Is this not one of the weirdest fuckin' characters you'll approve or what?

Signature: Nilum. Shimmy shimmy shimmy, rattle rattle rattle, here he comes here he comes!

Hey everyone, I'm honestly loving the ideas of all the CSs presented thus far though I've yet to give full reviews on them and only really skimmed them. Today I'll be reading up on all the CSs thoroughly and will be starting writing my reviews, which will be posted either today or tomorrow.

Thanks you everyone for showing interest and wanting to join my RP. I'm so happy to have you all. And again if you need any help or have any questions at all I'll be more than happy to help. ^^

Appearance: White of skin, and red of hair, standing at an imposing 4 feet tall, Harald is the picture of a proper Dvergr. His hair is kept short, and his beard is kept neatly trimmed at all times, with several rings, keeping it in three braids, a larger one in the middle, with two smaller one at the sides. They are all joined at the bottom, with a weight at the end, to keep it down when it's important to keep it down, yet easily swingable with the right movements. His a scar runs across his face, from above his right eye, splitting his nose in two, and down to his chin, leaving a small cleft in his beard. He has the name of his clan tattooed around his biceps. When he's not wearing armor, he tends to wear simple, brown leather vests and pants.

Traits:
  1. Drunken aim: Harald has a lot of practice with shooting while drunk. Some even say he shoots better when drunk.
  2. Determination: Harald knows a lot is at stake, so he will complete his goal, even if it costs him his life.
  4. Dwarven armor: When wielding his shield, Harald is covered from head to toe in steel, allowing him to shrug of most strikes.

Equipment:

• Axe and shield: A finely crafted and ornate hand-axe, and a large shield with his clan's sigil on the face.
  • Several canteens filled with ale: No proper Dwarf should leave home without them.

Biography: The Mykkelgard clan is a old, venerated one, tracing it's roots far back. A clan known for making fine crossbows and copper mining. And Harald was trained in the clan's arts, both in the making of, and use of crossbows. Yet as Harald grew older, he found that his clan was not as grand as it once was. It's mines were drying up, and it's crossbows, while still as fine as ever, have become less popular due to competition and creations made with the help of Chakra. Yet his family claimed it was just a low point, from which they'd rise. Yet as Harald's beard grew, his belief in that only shrank. So one day, he decided he had to do something to help his clan back.
So with a lot of convincing, and a little bribing among the members of his clan, he managed to get a set of armor and some weapons of a quality he'd never be able to afford himself, and he left. He knew it was a long shot, but he was going to find Uldinzar or die trying!
As he traveled, he caught wind of the Silverhearts, a mercenary group with the same goal as him. Figuring he had a far greater chance of succeeding with a group than alone, he signed up, hoping to save his clan.

Harald is a man with a cheerful demeanor, with a heavy weight resting on his shoulders. He, like most Dvergr, enjoys a drink, and he finds that it helps quite a bit on the nerves, especially when shooting, which has lead to some less than optimal habits. He'll be friendly to most, though he tends to take slights from Elves, real or imagined, with far more anger than he probably should.

For appearance: Dvergr tend to put a colored moss inside their beards which in turn would leave it with a gloss. They also put precious metals and shattered pieces of gems within their beards to symbolize their wealth and the class in which they live in. the poorest having iron, copper and glass while the rich would have platinum, gold and various colored gems.
Age: I'll be editing the info of the races to add their ages and other details. So keep an eye out for that as it might help you, though it's good for now.
Traits are good, Equipment is good and the Bio is good.

View attachment 441 View attachment 440 View attachment 440

User: aryamajor
Race:
Human
Sex:
female
Appearance: Lira is small and fit, reaching only 5'4 in height and sporting delicate facial features. She is pale with a few freckles and slightly curly, long golden colored hair. She keeps her long hair in a braided halo around her head. Her eyes are golden brown; the color of honey. Lira dresses in a practical fashion, with black breeches, boots, a dark brown leather vest, and a well worn linen shirt underneath. She also wears leather bracers on each arm, along with a belt and worn grey cloak. Rarely seen are her tattoos, three black bands around her forearm on her right hand and a trailing scar she carries on her left side at her ribs.

1. Speed. Lira is light on her feet making her very maneuverable and difficult to catch.
  2. Vision. Lira is perceptive and observant with sharp vision, making her an excellent scout.
  3. Aim. Lira has excellent aim with her bow after years of practice and also is fairly decent at knife throwing.
  4. Physical Strength/ Hand to Hand Combat: Physically, Lira is surprisingly strong for her size and has learned to defend herself in hand to hand combat scenarios if necessary by using her fleetness to deliver fast and powerful strikes while also using an opponents size against him.

Lira practices neither Magic or Chakra.

Equipment: Lira owns little in the world. She carries an old bow, medium sized quiver (15 arrows or so) a dagger, a small knife, and a coin purse.

Biography:

Adalira grew up in a small and rural village outside of both the influence of the Emperor or the Queen and their respective religions. Instead, her hometown practiced a practical and communal style of living that encouraged residents to live as closely to nature as possible, revering the earth rather than relying Magic or Chakra. In this idyllic community, Adalira lived peacefully with her parents and older brother, Viant.

As a child, Lira was adventurous and bit of a dreamer, with constant thoughts of traveling to distant places beyond her village. Her wandering mindset was discouraged by her parents and the most of the villagers, and so her older brother became her best friend and confidant. It was Viant who taught "little Lira" how to hunt with his bow, and play with knives as he encouraged her dreams of adventure.

While out playing with her brother’s bow, far from any disapproving eyes, Adalira’s village was attacked by a small war band. Her entire village is destroyed and her parents and brother are killed in the clash. She comes home to find smoldering ruins of her village and the slaughtered villagers dead amongst the rubble. As the sole survivor, Lira buries her dead family and goes into a spiral of guilt. She had wanted to leave home and adventure into the world, and now she had no home and family in which to leave.

Despite this, she learns to survive off the land on her own finding neither the will to live beyond survival nor the courage to end her own life. Several years pass as she spends them alone, learning to live by herself and for herself. Eventually, she finds mere survival is not enough. She harbors an intense hate for the men who slaughtered her family and vows to find them. Honing her bow skills, begins to track down and kill the murderous group who have now disbanded and scattered all over Io at this point. She finds and ends the lives of all but one who seems to have disappeared entirely.

Lira learns of the Silverhearts by constantly searching and listening for information on the last man. When her luck runs dry on discovering the name and location of her target, she opts to join the Silverhearts to fulfill her quest of vengeance by using the Uldinzar to find him.
Lira's travels have taken her all over Io, in the adventurous life she had imagined but with a grief she cannot comes to terms with until her quest is complete. The constant search for the war band members have left her wary of people, particularly Magic and Chakra users.

She is quiet, observant and constantly hiding her emotions, not wanting anyone to see her rattled or upset. She can be socially awkward, having difficulty interacting with people in certain situations. Those who are friendly to her will be met by her attempts at being friendly in return. Lira is tolerant of other races, having been exposed to many of them over the course of her travels, and will consent to teaming up if it suits her purposes.

For those who find themselves her enemy, Lira is a focused and fast opponent, staying calm under pressure. However, if the situation is more of a personal nature, she can be pushed past that focus to anger where she makes more rash decisions.

Other: If you can get her to talk or laugh, you'll find her voice is soft spoken but her laugh is bell-like.

Signature: Aryamajor () ()
(>''<)
Age: I might add a few years in, maybe about 5 just to add some for survival and others for her completing her goals.
Appearance is good. Traits are good.
Equipment: I'd highly suggest upping the amount of arrows you have but other than that it's good.
Bio: I'd say the village would be highly unlikely to be touched by no religion, though most likely would be a druidic village from the sounds of things, so both magic and chakra would be common in the lands around them from druids, which would bow to Terra and Gaia, or land and nature. This also does tie with the elf's religion in the tree of life by insisting that Terra and Gaia created it, which tends to be insulting to the more religious elves. Idea, Non-mandatory: There is also a hell in the Divine's religion so that may also be why she held no courage to end it after her parents died.
She can't have survived alone without knowing something, there are many dangerous known natural creatures within the world that'd kill a child in seconds. Idea: maybe her brother taught her some survival tricks as well, believing in her? OR a Druid or a ranger (More likely due to the story) of sorts helped her in her time of need? If the former she'd be a young teen, if the latter than being a child would be perfectly fine. Either works.
Another thing that does irk me but that can be ignored and explained later on would be how she discovered or knew it was a small band that killed her village and how did she discover their identities and killed them? sounds like it'd be a much bigger group and she's killing off the leaders.
Besides that? A story all about avenging the death of her family would be a common one within the realm and respectable, so it's completely believable here so fairly fine besides the flaws I pointed out. It really does suit well with the RP's setting. ^^

IgKQYBk.jpg

Appearance: Elian is a fair featured young man with a somewhat androgynous face, accentuated all the more by his lengthy golden-blonde hair, which falls to just shy of the small of his back. His eyes are a warm red-brown in shade, and his skin largely blemish-free. He stands at just shy of five feet and eight inches, and has a relatively slender but lithely muscular build that weighs in at 132 pounds. He typically dresses in well-made but practical clothes, with only a few hints at his noble heritage in the form of a pair of golden earrings and a few golden rings. He no longer ever displays his signet ring.

Traits:
  1. Martial Artist: Elian is a highly trained and capable martial artist. He is primarily trained in hand-to-hand combat, but is also capable with a quarterstaff, shortbow and shortsword.
  2. Enhancement Chakra: Elian is also a capable chakra-user, with one focus on using jitsus to enhance his body in various ways (as described below)
  4. Conduit Tattoos: Elian's tattoos allow him to channel his jitsus with great ease and speed, allowing them to keep up with his fast-paced combat style.
  • Enhancement Jitsu - Body: Elian utilises Chakra to enhance his physical capabilities. This increases his physical strength, speed, dexterity, and reflexes to super-human levels. When utilising this power he is capable of feats such as delivering punches with the armour-crushing force of a warhammer, catching arrows from the air, and sprinting alongside a galloping horse. He most commonly utilises it in small bursts, to minimise his chi-usage (i.e. enhancing his strength only for the moment in which he makes a strike, or utilising bursts of speed and reflex when coming under fire from arrows).
  • Enhancement Jitsu - Aura: Elian wreathes his body in a protective aura, making him incredibly resilient to the point where he can block swings of a sword with his hands without being harmed. This is most effective when focused in a specific area, and so Elian usually focuses all of the energy into his forearms to enhance their usage as weapons and as shields. When spread out, the aura has roughly the effectiveness of hardened leather or chainmail at reducing harm. When focused into a specific area, it is as tough as a steel shield. Like his body enhancement, he tries to maximise his efficiency in utilising this jitsu, projecting the aura only at the moment of contact where possible.
  • Elemental Enhancement Jitsu - Elemental Strikes: Elian combines his two arts together, allowing him wreathe his body and/or weapons in elemental energy to enhance his physical attacks.
  • Elemental Jitsu - Skywalk: Elian can utilises short, powerful bursts of wind to effectively 'jump' off of thin air. This also allows him to run along walls, and perform similarly terrific acrobatic feats.
  • Elemental Jitsu - Waterwalk: Pretty much what it says on the tin. Utilising this Jitsu, Elian can walk along the surface of water.
  • Elemental Jitsu - Windsense: By using chakra to sense the vibrations in the air, Elian can effectively 'see' anything with a physical form within a moderate (30ft) distance even if blinded.
  • Elemental Jitsu - Projection: Elian can project fire, ice and lightning from his body as short-to-moderate ranged projectiles/bolts/jets.
  • Elemental Jitsu - Manipulation: Elian can manipulate existing elemental bodies (fire, ice, earth, water, etc.) with a lesser chi cost than it takes to generate elemental energy himself.
Equipment:
  • Conduit Tattoos: Much of Elian's torso, arms and legs are covered with chakra-enhancing tattoos to help him focus his jitsus and trigger them with the speed necessary to utilise his preferred combat styles and maximise their efficiency.
  • Quarterstaff: Elian carries a light metallic stave with golden decal, designed for combat.
  • Jewellery: Elian possesses a small amount of valuable jewellery from his days as a noble. Should it ever be necessary, he can part with this for a sizeable amount of money.

Biography: Elian hails from the Imperium of the Holy God Emperor, the second son of a wealthy noble Lord in the service of the Emperor by the name of Louis. With his elder son Miron set to inherit his title and lands, Louis - in what is a tradition of the Varossa family since the rise of the Emperor - dictated that his second son devote himself to mastery of the holy chakras, as a way to honour the Emperor and bring favour upon their household. And so, from the age of five, Elian was put through a vigorous training regime by some of the greatest teachers that money could buy within the Imperium, forging him into a weapon that was in and of itself a declaration of worship to the Emperor's values. By the time he reached his late teens, his mastery of his chosen arts was such that beyond improvement through personal dedication and meditation, there was little more his tutors could do for him.

For most of his life, Elian has held the beliefs that he was raised to hold. The Emperor is the one true god, humanity is supreme, magic is evil, and the art of wielding chakras is an art of worship and brings one closer to God. It wasn't until he was seventeen that those beliefs were shaken and replaced with doubt. For most of his childhood, Elian's closest friend was his younger sister, Leah. Leah was an incredibly intelligent girl, who adored books and literature of all kinds, and had aspirations of becoming an inventor that could bring new wonders to the people of the city (although her most likely fate was to be wedded to another noble family, Elian never saw fit to quash that dream with such realities).

It was when Leah was found practising magic, and dragged to the executioner's block at fifteen years old, that Elian thought to question. He knew Leah better than he knew anyone. She was a gentle, kind girl, whose only desire in life had been to create things that made people happy. There had been no malice or evil to her exploration of magic. It had been a mistake: foolish, no doubt, but not worthy of death. The city was worse off without her. And once a mind has begun to question, there is little that can reign it in. Suddenly, he was seeing the inhumane and monstrous acts inflicted upon magic users as what they were. They were not right, good, or necessary. They were madness. He questioned if even the other races deserved the treatment their Emperor decreed was what they deserved.

Stricken by grief and plagued by doubt, Elian turned to his father, his brother and his teachers for answers, but was met with anger. How dare he question the Emperor? After what he had dedicated himself to, after the holy gifts he had been granted, how could he think to turn his back on them now? And so jaded, bitter and angry, Elian did just that. He turned his back on what he knew, and swore to find a way to avenge his sister's death.

Since that day, Elian has drifted, with only the money and possessions he stole from his home on the night of his flight. His drifting eventually brought him to the Silverhearts, and learning of their quest, he began to wonder. With the Uldinzar, what could he achieve? Could he cast down the Emperor, for condemning Leah to death? Could he... bring her back?

With seemingly no other hopes of achieving either goal, Elian joined the company, hoping that the quest wasn't a futile one. That the legends would prove true. After all, he had little left to lose.

As a person, Elian is terse and borderline confrontational at first impression. He maintains a civil tongue with those he is required to work with, but does not invite friendship by his attitude. It's been a long time since he's been close to anyone, and he's a little out of practice at it. That said, he does have a sense of humour. He appreciates exchanges of witty barbs, and despite his overall edge of abrasiveness, is relatively difficult to severely offend through words. And although not overtly social, Elian is confident, and capable of navigating social situations with relative ease thanks to his noble upbringing. Beneath his outer layer of prickly defensiveness, Elian is kind at heart, and can be surprisingly gentle and sweet with those he lets his guard down around.

His attitudes towards magic users and non-humans are... confused, to say the least. Years of being taught of their 'wrongness' are hard to totally shake, and he can come across as... well, racist. He knows very little of other races' cultures, and views them as alien and bizarre, and gets uncomfortable when exposed to the more 'weird' sides of the other races. He is more easily accepting of magic-users, due to his experience with his sister, but maintains an air of wariness around them and personally finds magic distasteful.

Although no longer religious, Elian retains some aspects of his previous faith. He still considers chakra to be an important and spiritual thing, and superior to magic - citing it as forging a greater connection with oneself and the energies of the world, where magic is 'outsmarting the universe's natural order'.

Other:

Very young, though it's acceptable.
Traits are fair and okay, though I'd say that the age would lead to some level in inexperience. Acceptable overall. You do however have 1 trait extra, and I'll explain why below. ^^
Magic/Chakra: Congratz, first Chakra using character ^^
Overall I was considering in asking them to be dampened a bit after further consideration, but even with the conduit (which will help him a lot) I'd expect he won't do many marvelous tricks for too long in fights due to his age's likely real life inexperience (Even after the likely intensive training). So it's acceptable if in other that factor is counted.
Equipment: Everything is good. However a Conduit isn't needed to be put into the traits as they are more of a natural flaw in and of itself. Your char might need them and rely on them to better perform, especially with his age. You still have a trait to use. Don't make it too strong though, you're pretty strong as is. :p
Bio: It's perfectly fine actually though he was likely trained to be either a witchhunter or a cleric for the emperor and thus wouldn't necessarily have tutors that'd focus on solely him, but rather a group that'd get smaller and smaller as time passes. As such he'd also likely be forced to execute a mage or fae to show faith to the emperor in order to graduate the academy. His tutors would help him learn to better meditate and practice his martial arts, but still, like the story presents it's more to do with the self and thus a self-learning practice more-so than a one that's taught like a martial skill. They're more like 'guides' to teach him how to reach the path rather than actual tutors. Either way love the questioning of his faith and the Bio in general. works really well. ^^

Appearance:
Tall and athletic, Myrelia stands at 6 foot 5 inches. Her features are angular and sharp, but not unattractive, and her pale green skin matches her shoulder length hair, which, like all Aelfensi', changes color by the season: dark blue-green in spring, charteuse green in summer, chartreuse yellow in autumn and grey in winter. Small multicolored mushrooms poke through her hair, though they crumble and blacken during winter. Her mouth is wide and often smiling, revealing a toothy, almost mischievous grin. A six inch scar travels from the side of her neck down her clavicle.

Traits:
  1. Hunter: Myrelia is skilled in tracking her prey, be they animal or man, and is skilled with the use of traps.
  2. Two-Handed: Myrelia is strong enough to swing her cleaver, and does so with considerable skill.
  3. Tough to Hit: Myrelia can take a hit and keep on going, but she relies far more on her agility to avoid attacks.
  4. Force Magic: Myrelia uses magic to augment her physical abilities, allowing her to leap great distances, run faster than most mortals and swing her cleaver with extra force.

Magical or Chakra Art(s): Force Magic is Myrle's magic of choice. She usually uses it in powerful bursts to speed her jumps, dodges and strikes, or slowly over time to lend her speed in chasing her prey.

Equipment: Crystal Bracelet (Magical conduit), Bear-trap, Miscellaneous travel supplies (tent, bedroll, flint and tinder, etc), Giant Cleaver with green amber pommelstone, leather and chainmail armor, green traveling cloak, bear-tooth necklace, a handful of bounty posters, green pearl earrings.

Biography:
Myrelia was born to a clan far on the outskirts of civilization. She was trained to hunt like her many cousins, but could not, for the life of her, master the bow like the rest of her clan had. Instead she relied on chasing her prey down or flushing them from their hiding spots and into traps. Her oousins often mocked her for her 'crude' and 'amateurish' methods. Determined to prove her methods were sound, she waited until the day of the New Spring Hunt to prove herself.

When the New Spring Hunt arrived, the clan's hunters were tasked to hunt a Great Blue Bear. The ones who performed such a feat would be honored before the entire clan and would be given the privilege of being the first to butcher the beast before the feast. Myrelia took the ceremonial cleaver and began following her cousins from a distance, tracking their movements in their search for the Great Blue Bear. Once they found the bear's lair, Myrelia took the opportunity to charge straight into the bear's lair while her cousins were busy planning an ambush, and beheaded the beast with a single swing.

Her plan did not work out as she intended. Her cousins took umbrage with her rash actions and with being cheated of their hard earned prize. The clan elders took their side and chastised her for cheating ritual and supplanting ceremony by stealing the ceremonial cleaver. Infuriated with her clan's refusal to accept her victory in the contest, Myrelia angrily swore that she would become the best hunter in the world before leaving her home. Though her family approached her after she left, her pride had been too greatly wounded to return.

Once she had left, she began to consider how she would accomplish her boast. Discovering a board full of wanted posters, she discovered the world of bounty hunting. Figuring that hunting fugitives was in fact a form of hunting, she took on the profession, and it fit her skills like a glove. Her first job was to track down a band of thieves for a merchant. The thieves had stolen a shipment of pearls, and Myrelia made a point as to track down each and every stolen pearl and return them. Impressed by her integrity, the merchant allowed her to take a dozen of them as thanks. Instead, she selected two green pearls and declined the rest. Tales of this act spread among bounty hunter circles, and Myrelia earned the nickname “Myrle Pearl.”

After a few decades of bounty-hunting, Myrelia decided it was time for her to master a new form of hunting. Hearing of the tale of Uldinzar, Myrelia, after some thought, decided that treasure hunting was, in fact, another type of hunting, and signed on with the first treasure hunting company she found: the Silverheart company. Though she has her doubts of the meteor's wish-granting abilities, her wish would be to become the greatest hunter in existence.

Myrelia's most distinctive feature is her talkativeness, which sometimes borders on rambling. She is friendly with most everyone she meets and is honest to a fault, sometimes forgetting faux pas, or ignoring them entirely. She sometimes forgets that others aren't as honest as her, and can be tricked easily. She wears her heart on her sleeve and is incapable of hiding her emotions. Though usually brave and confident, she is young and inexperienced in much of the world, and turns to communing with her ancestors when in doubt.

Other: Favorite color: Green. Is bad at rhyming, much to her chagrin.

Name-Sex are all good. Appearance I'm going to assume she had a parents of different sects of Aelfensi', which works perfectly and it rather common overall. So all acceptable there. :p
Also, LOL the Orc Elf xD
Traits and Magic are both acceptable and rather fair.
Equipment: Sadly Bracelets aren't a magical conduit nor big enough to really be such, though maybe since I'm fair how about Crystal bracers?
Bio: After reading, I find it perfectly acceptable, albeit maybe with a few typoes to fixed, but all in all it fits well with the setting. Good job. ^^
Other: Aww... Not gonna go for the rhyming achievement? :c
(BTW, might increase the Zeal number for it to add more incentive)

User: Nilum.
Name: Gut'raka. Often just called "Guts" or "Raka".
Race: Fallen.
Appearance: At even a single glance, Gut'raka stands out among most crowds. His dark blue skin, rare even among his own kind, is as dark as his sense of humour. An intense look within his four, black eyes reveal little in the way of human emotion. His skin appears much like the pebbles and rocks he steps upon, and the disquieting way he jerks with his movements implies that he is always on the lookout for something. He stands at 6'8", but is often hunched, rarely displaying his full height and size except when on grandiose displays. His needle-like hair is threaded back into dreads, though it can often be found a mess when he's finished with partying, or combat. Though he keeps a large, brown robe with him, he normally only wears tan-coloured pants--preferring to be shirtless.

He has twenty one quills upon his back, which he prides himself on as a mark of his incredible genetics. His quills average around 1.2 to 1.5 feet long, with a green painted spiral pattern upon each. It is clear that he could not have painted them himself--instead likely asking or hiring others to do it for him.

All across his torso and face are paints in dark red and green, which he often changes simply to suit his whimsy. They form seemingly random patterns, often being a series of lines that meet at his heart and spread out from there. In the darkness, his paint has a dim glow to it, and the paint on his face often resembles the outline of terrifying beasts. He will often use his green painted quills to scare away predators at night with a hiss.

Traits:
  1. Gut'raka's Chemical Specials: Gut'raka has spent his life learning two talents above all others. This is one of them. He is skilled at concocting poisons and adrenaline stimulants, to drive allies into a battle frenzy that makes them faster and stronger, or fear bombs that cause his opponents to scream in panic. Additionally, he can make some rather... Toxic liquors.
  2. The Eyes of a Painter: Gut'raka is a rather skilled painter from all of his own body art, and as such, he rather has quite the appreciation for aesthetics. He also has quite the eye for seeing the hidden places of the world, and the sneaky, underhanded tricks that thieves and assassins might try to pull on him when he isn't looking.
  3. RATTLE RATTLE!: Gut'raka's a dancer as well as an artist, and his unsettling appearance and unending intensity in all the things he does is intimidating. So long as he isn't the only target of choice, if he's in the middle of a frothing war dance, most will generally prefer to pick targets other than the screaming, tall, spine-covered Fallen that is laughing in the face of death.
  4. SHIMMY SHIMMY!: When his magic fails him, Gut'raka can buy himself time. His war dancing lends him toward being quite an evasive target to actually hit, especially when facing inexperienced combatants, or combatants in melee. He can jump, pirouette, and roll his way out of harm's way.

Magical or Chakra Art(s): Raka does magic.
Domain: Fear.
Description: The Domain of Fear is rather a self-explanatory thing. The user manipulates magical energies to create delusions in others, making them see, hear, or even feel their greatest fears as though they were real. It's fully possible that, given enough concentration and a cowardly enough victim, a person can end up being terrified to death via heart attack. Most of the time however, the delusions last for a few minutes, causing their victims to do anything from shake in an unsteady way to fleeing in absolute terror. When a target is affected by fear spells, the caster also appears as the stuff of their worst nightmares.

Naturally, this only works on creatures who can feel fear, regardless of their level of intelligence.

Equipment:
  • Blood-Stained Focusing Crystal: A focusing crystal, about the size of Gut'raka's hand, which he keeps tied around his neck to focus his spells. When in cities and other more civilized areas, he will hide it under his robe, or in one of the pockets of his pants.
  • Iron Dagger: He normally uses this more on animals he's terrified to death than actual combat. Nonetheless...
  • Paints & Chemicals Kit: A forty pound bag with several pockets and vials running around it. He uses this to craft his alcohol, adrenaline surges, toxins, alcohol, and poison bombs. Did he mention alcohol yet?
  • Tome of Fear: A text he can sometimes be found reading, in an oddly, disturbingly, unnervingly quiet way. There was a name on the title of the book, but it seems clear that he destroyed the name.
  • Sewing Kit: Who else is going to repair his clothes when his spines damage them for the hundredth time?
  • Bag of Fruits: He may be willing to gut animals, but eat them? Disgusting. That's what the inferior races do.

Biography: Personality is first person and subjective to him, history is third person, and tells his side of the truth.
Personality: "What am I like? Hah! Hahahahaha! Stupid question, stupid stupid... Stupid! I am Gut'raka! I eat fruits, I live to show off what I can do! Sometimes, I like to be WILD! Intense! Alive! Every moment you see me dancing and screaming, shaking my glorious quills, showing off the beauty of SHEER TERROR to anyone who gets in our way! Outside of that, you mean? Oh, yes, oh, hahaha, hah! Of course, right, right... I like to drink and socialize, and crack my humour at the childish way all of you other races stare at the sky. Those bright dots, they are not your gods, or ancestors--they are nothing. Like everything else around you, shadows and dust.

Sometimes, I make insight. Little bits here and there, between laughter. There is more to me than the maddened frenzied joy of unleashing terror, or drinking. I concoct potions, I paint, I read an old book from my... Ah, he is irrelevant now, yes, yes, hah!

Why find?... Who would not want to see the great Uldinzar? Imagine what great power it could give! Wealth, food, immortality... All sorts of things! Who would not want to see such things? Someone boring, that is who. Boring, boring, boring, yes, yes. Yes! No? YES!

I do not think I need say more than this, no? No. No! Not at all. I am Gut'raka, bringer of terror to our enemies, and alcohol-fueled dancing around campfires for friends--DON'T TOUCH MY BOOK! Hissssss!"

History: Gut'raka grew up among a few of his own kind. They were a hamlet in the middle of nowhere, a quaint little place filled with quaint little memories. Gut'raka does not remember where it was, now. He does not care, either. His father, impressed with his genetic lineage pronounced in the number of quills he had already developed by the age of seven, began to teach him the ways of fear through magic. Though he did his best to learn, he always hesitated in actually using it--an error, a flaw, that often resulted in disappointed and bitter rage from his father--though never was a hand laid upon the boy. No, he could not be damaged.

His younger sister, on the other hand, grew up frail, and small, and with few quills upon her back. No glory, no joy, a defect. Rather than allow others to see just what terribly pathetic lineage their family had sired, Gut'raka's father ordered him to lead his sister out of the hamlet, then kill her. If he refused, his father would cease teaching him. As gift, Gut'raka was handed a focusing crystal--no larger than the palm of his hand. Though he had great hesitation, he led his sister out of the hamlet, and stabbed her to death.

He returned to his father, and though his father was pleased, Gut'raka found his dreams were consumed with the screams of his sister begging him for mercy. There was no fear. Just desperation, and sorrow, and pain. Days passed, and Gut'raka found himself at the wrath of his father once more--for yet again failing to use his magic. So, without warning, out of agony from regret, came an unholy rage that utterly consumed Gut'raka as he turned on his own father and used the very fear magic he was being taught to terrify him. It was sufficiently so filled with passion, that his father gripped his chest, keeled over, and perished.

Gut'raka stared in utter shock and surprise. That was not his intention--not at all. He ran back to his home, grabbed the book, a robe, and some food and a bag, and ran from his hamlet.

From that point forward, Gut'raka has been wandering for years on his own. He took up painting and dancing of his own accord, fully embracing the identity that his talents gave him. Nonetheless, years of taking his own trail wore on him. He missed the company of others, and found himself drawn toward the Silverhearts. They made him an offer, and he took it--for the futile hopes that the cynic in him chastised him for, and to enjoy the company of others--even if they would largely not be of his own kind.

He has many stories of his wandering life. He can often be prompted to share them, whether others want to hear them or not.

Other: Is this not one of the weirdest fuckin' characters you'll approve or what?

Signature: Nilum. Shimmy shimmy shimmy, rattle rattle rattle, here he comes here he comes!
Name-Sex, Good.
Appearance: Good.
Traits: Good.
Magic: Good.
Equipment: Good. (Though you could use more alcohol :p)
Bio: Good.
Other: Yup. The weirdest. :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NOTE:
I Just edited the racial info and added the appropriate ages of the races so now there wouldn't be so much confusion on age. This was a mistake on my part and I am sorry for it. Hopefully this does help everyone. Again, sorry for the slight mistake as I did thought I added that information earlier when I first made the OOC.
Details on the eyes of the races has also been added.

Last edited:
Notice:
I will be doing the next set of CS Reviews on the 17th. If anyone is still interested in Joining the RP please have your CSs done, as the sooner they're finished the more likely you'll know what you'll need to fix, if anything at all and as such, the more likely you'll be able to join the RP when I start accepting CSs on the 5th. Plus I'd love to see what everyone who said they're of interest publicly here in this thread and privately.

User: Yoda
Name: Thorin Herald
Appearance: Thorin stands at around six foot five and weighs about three hundred and eighty pounds, with short brown hair and dark green eyes. Thorin has a very muscled body that reflects his life of hard labor. Life as blacksmith has left many burns across Thorin's body, he also has a thick nasty scar on his scalp.

Traits:
  1. Duelist: Thorin is skilled in one on one combat.
  2. Tank: The combination of heavy armor and strength allows Thorin to withstand many blows.
  3. Renowned Fighter: Thorin is known for his many accomplishments and his ruthless fighting style.
  4. Battle Rage: As Thorin spends more time in the heat of combat he becomes stronger and more determined.

Equipment: As Thorin became a greater and more renowned fighter he personal forged himself a two handed great sword and a suit of heavy armor.

377696_sepik_2.jpg

Biography:

Thorin had a very uneventful childhood as the second son of Thran. Most of Thorin’s childhood was spent working in his father’s blacksmith learning the family triad. As if being the second son was not bad enough Thorin looked like a monster with a scarred and generally untasteful appearance. Thorin put up with being the unwanted child for most of his childhood, but when Thorin found out his father had no plans on giving him any part of the blacksmith he left his small town behind in search of something greater.

Thorin wandered from town to town working odd jobs, not really knowing where he belonged, until one night at a tavern an old man asked Thorin if he had ever fought for money. When the man learned that a big man like Thorin had never fought, he started selling Thorin on the glories of a good fight. Loving the sound of it Thorin and the old man talked late into the night about the old man’s past and how he had once been a great fighter. As the two wint to part ways the old man asked Thorin if he would travel with him and see the real thing. With nothing to loss and wanting to know more Thorin agreed. Watching the fights Thorin knew that was what he wanted to do.

Thorin asked the old man to help him get started, offering to give him some of his winnings if he won. Without hesitation the old man agreed to help Thorin as best he could, happy to have someone to teach and spend time with. For the next six months the old man trained Thorian teaching him proper footing, counter attacks, and how to properly wield a sword. The old man also pushed Thorin to become stronger then ever before. In the end the old man turned Thorin into a warrior with the skills, stamina, and strength needed to survive the trials of a good fight.

Thorin’s would never forget the rush of adrenaline and the cheers of the crowd as he battled for the first time. Winning made Thorin feel whole and gave him something to claim as his own. Thorin wint on traveling and fighting becoming one of the most feared fighters in the land. During the fight Thorin was not the ugly second son, but the knight. Tired of constantly fighting for nothing more than a moment's glory and some gold Thorin joined the Silverheart company in search of a new challenge and a chance to prove how great a warrior he is, by doing what no one else could and finding the star.

Other: I think that’s everything, let me know if I did something wrong.

Signature: Yoda

Last edited:
User: Sodaguzzler
Name: Papierre du Blanc
Sex: M
Appearance: Pierre is a short black haired young man with blue eyes and youthful figure. Combined with his height of 5’5”, it was hard for him to convince people that he’s an adult. Pierre often wears travelling clothes and a flowing robe with wide sleeves which he covers with a larger cloak.
Traits:
  1. Exorcist : Pierre is an expert in dealing with the spirits and the (un)dead. Whether it’s Binding or Warding them, it’s easy for him. In some cases, he’s even able to take command of them.
  2. General Chakra Practitioner: Having to deal with various kind of spirits, Pierre does not specialize in any form of jitsu, preferring the versatility that it offers.
  3. Shikigami: Pierre is capable of creating artificial souls to do his biddings. However, it is borderline impossible for him to make anything smarter (and/or stronger) than an animal without a base to build upon. Manifesting them is a constant drain, unless he’s willing to chance them breaking free of his control (and likely going berserk.)
  4. Multi Casting: Pierre is capable of casting multiple jitsu at once provided he has enough conduits to cast them through.
Magical or Chakra Art(s): Chakra Arts
Jitsu List:
  • Elemental Jitsu – Projectile: Pierre can produce elemental projectiles. Fire, earth (stone), ice, water, lightning or wood depending on his need.
  • Blessing Jitsu – Ward: Pierre can put his paper charms to cover an area that lessen the power of magic and spirits. Require him to put his paper charms over solid surfaces (or liquid if he has to) and multiple to actually cover an area.
  • Blessing Jitsu – Bind: Pierre conjure chain that binds his target and preventing movement.
  • Enhancement Jitsu – Fortify: Pierre strengthens a material through his conduit. Although how much they’re strengthened depends on the material and how much power he put in. I.e: Using Fortify on his paper charms can at most make it as sturdy as a wooden shield.
  • Enhancement Jitsu – Manipulate: Using his chakra, Pierre is capable of remotely move an object as long as they’re attached to his conduits. Can only manipulate light objects.
  • Shadow Jitsu – Notice Me Not: Pierre makes himself unremarkable and beneath the notice of anyone around him.
  • Shadow Jitsu – Cloak: Pierre creates an area where he is undetectable through magical means. Requires multiple charms around him.
  • Shikigami: Create or manifest his bound servants to serve his need.
  • Shikigami – Proxy: Pierre can tap into his Shikigami’s senses as if they’re his own.
  • Exorcism – Seal: Imprison a spirit/soul inside a container. While the container itself can be whatever Pierre wants, actual container serve much better as a prison.
  • Illusion Jitsu – Sleep: Scatters around a swarm of flitting butterflies or falling leaves that makes people within it sleepy.
  • Illusion Jitsu – Clothes: Overlay a piece of clothing to appear as other clothing. Works best with singular piece of clothing that covers everything such as cloak or robe.
  • Misc Jitsu – Cantrips: Various convenience jitsus to make life easier. Includes but not limited to: Fire starter, cool, warmth, and conjuring a tiny spout of water.
Equipment:
  • 2 stacks of paper (@100)
  • 8 bundles of 50 Paper charms (chakra conduit) kept in various pockets of his robe and clothes.
  • Shikigami slips
  • Exorcism sword (chakra conduit)
  • 2 wooden scrolls (chakra conduit)
  • a knife
  • A bag to carry clothes and his papers and survival kits.
Biography:
Pierre was born in the land called Avalon into a loving couple of an assassin and an artist. Growing up in such family, Pierre was accustomed to both the practical side of the Chakra Jitsu and the artistic side and his parents wouldn’t have it any other way.

Pierre joined the Art Academy in the hope of being one of the Queen’s Approved artists like his parents. He was finishing his last year before attaining his license and his parents were being swamped with a lot of commission and things were looking up for his family. That was until the Queen uncovered and dismantled a coup attempt. The resulting cleanup caught his parents as possible accomplices. Normally, it would have ended with his entire family beheaded and their detached head used as flower pots. It was only their recent services to the throne that prevented their heads from rolling. However, it did not pardon their crimes. As punishment, their assets were seized. Additionally, they’re to not set foot in Avalon until they return with a MacGuffin, an object they’ve never heard of and one that the Queen did not describe.

His family was effectively exiled and his parents realized and accepted it. They attempted to find another place to settle down, although their skills meant that their only option was the nomadic lifestyle of the mercenaries. Now, Pierre looked for the Uldinzar in the hope of being able to go home once more.

Other:
  • Due to making his charms on his own and study in Avalon’s Academy, Pierre’s handwriting is incredibly good.
  • Can make models, dolls and plushies given the materials. Most of the time its paper models though.
Signature: Sodaguzzler

Last edited:
Notice:
I'm now starting the next set of reviews everyone. If I said your CS needed some edits or if you just created one since the last review, I'll be seeing what may need to be fixed. Also, after today instead of one review every five days I'll be doing one every 3 days in case anyone else decides they might want to join, thus giving them a chance to know what may or may-not need to be fixed before the 5th of March.

With that, here are the exact dates for the next reviews from now till the 5th. The 20th, 23rd, 25th, 28th and the 3rd will be for full CS reviews. After the third, if anyone tries to join I'll be giving individual CS reviews whenever notified that edits or new CSs were added in as soon as I possibly could.

Character Sheet Reviews #2

Appearance: White of skin, and red of hair, standing at an imposing 4 feet tall, Harald is the picture of a proper Dvergr. His hair is kept short, and his beard is kept neatly trimmed at all times, with several inscribed bronze rings, keeping it in three braids, a larger one in the middle, with two smaller one at the sides. His beard glitters with flakes from the copper mines of his clan, and it has a dark gloss, from the black moss kept within it, chosen so the graying of his beard would be less obvious when that time came. They are all joined at the bottom, with a weight at the end, to keep it down when it's important to keep it down, yet easily swingable with the right movements. His a scar runs across his face, from above his right eye, splitting his nose in two, and down to his chin, leaving a small cleft in his beard. He has the name of his clan tattooed around his biceps. When he's not wearing armor, he tends to wear simple, brown leather vests and pants.

Traits:

Equipment:

While I still suggest raising the age by at least 10-20 years, all in all this character is acceptable and I'm glad you fixed his appearance.
All in all, everything is good with this CS and again, it is completely acceptable. ^^

View attachment 441 View attachment 440 View attachment 440

User: aryamajor
Race:
Human
Sex:
female
Appearance: Lira is small and fit, reaching only 5'4 in height and sporting delicate facial features. She is pale with a few freckles and slightly curly, long golden colored hair. She keeps her long hair in a braided halo around her head. Her eyes are golden brown; the color of honey. Lira dresses in a practical fashion, with black breeches, boots, a dark brown leather vest, and a well worn linen shirt underneath. She also wears leather bracers on each arm, along with a belt and worn grey cloak. Rarely seen are her tattoos, three black bands around her forearm on her right hand and a trailing scar she carries on her left side at her ribs.

1. Speed. Lira is light on her feet making her very maneuverable and difficult to catch.
  2. Vision. Lira is perceptive and observant with sharp vision, making her an excellent scout.
  3. Aim. Lira has excellent aim with her bow after years of practice and also is fairly decent at knife throwing.
  4. Physical Strength/ Hand to Hand Combat: Physically, Lira is surprisingly strong for her size and has learned to defend herself in hand to hand combat scenarios if necessary by using her fleetness to deliver fast and powerful strikes while also using an opponents size against him.

Lira practices neither Magic or Chakra.

Equipment: Lira owns little in the world. She carries an old bow, large sized quiver (30 arrows or so) a dagger, a small knife, and a coin purse.

Biography:

Adalira grows up in a remote quiet village that practices both chakra and magic skills. Being talented in neither art, "Lira" had a tendency to wander and roam far from the village with day dreams of one day traveling to distant places and learning new trades. This mindset is highly discouraged by the community but her older brothers, one in particular named Visant, encourages her to seek adventure and knowledge outside the village. He even goes so far as to teach her survival skills and how to hunt and track.
When she is 13, Lira’s village is attacked by war band. The soldiers steal food, and gold and kill all who stand in their way. Lira watches as her brothers and father are killed trying to fight off the attackers. The soldiers then kill her mother and Lira is frozen in fear, unable to even try to help her mother as she watches from behind the soldier. When a soldier turns to her, in a desperate bid to save her own life she takes up a knife and throws it as her brother had shown her, burying it into his chest and killing him. The remaining war band members burn the village to the ground one they are done ransacking, leaving nothing but smoldering ruins and bodies behind.
Curious of the war band that was on the road and smoke in the distance, a lone ranger named Kosve wanders into the empty village to find smoke stained and blood spotted girl hiding from him among the ruins. He offers her food and attempts to help her but Adalira refuses. She is highly distrustful of him and so guilt laden from not having died with her family, she refuses him multiple times. Eventually Kosve tells her that she cannot survive on her own, it would be a waste for her to die out there alone without some sort of purpose to her life.
Adalira think of this and slowly lets him take her under his wing. Kosve teaches her archery, swordsman ship and knife skills. As the years pass, she begins to hone her skills to an art and revenge becomes her motivation for living. Kosve eventually tells her that he had seen the war band that day on the road and could identify their insignia.
When she is ready, Kosve helps Adalira her start the search for the me who destroyed her home. For awhile, things go smoothly until a hunt on a war band member goes terribly wrong and Kosve is killed.
Now alone, Adalria continued her search until coming up the Silverhearts and learning of the Uldinar’s ability to grant a wish, or so it had been told. She began to wonder if the star could turn back time? Or even better she could wish the war band from existence, saving her family and Kosve from their fates?
To answer these questions, and earn the star, Adalira has joined the hunt for the star. She is quiet, observant and constantly hiding her emotions, not wanting anyone to see her rattled or upset. She is socially awkward, having difficulty interacting with people in certain situations. Those who are friendly to her will be met by her attempts at being distant but cordial in return. Lira is tolerant of other races, having been exposed to many of them over the course of her travel. For those who find themselves her enemy, Lira is a focused and fast opponent, staying calm under pressure. However, if the situation is more of a personal nature, she can be pushed past that focus to anger where she makes more rash decisions.

Signature: Aryamajor () ()
(>''<)
I see you made all suggested edits and while the Bio does have several typos, overall the CS is good in all categories and is acceptable.

IgKQYBk.jpg

Traits:
  4. Discipline: Elian's willpower is not to be sniffed at. A combination of years of vigorous training that honed his mind as well as his body, and a fierce determination to claim the star for his sister's life, make him very difficult to break. His self-discipline makes him more difficult to affect with (but not immune to) mind-altering magic, allows him to control his chakras with great precision and efficiency, and will help him weather pain and hardship despite his inexperience.
Equipment:

Biography: Elian hails from the Imperium of the Holy God Emperor, the second son of a wealthy noble Lord in the service of the Emperor by the name of Louis. With his elder son Miron set to inherit his title and lands, Louis - in what is a tradition of the Varossa family since the rise of the Emperor - dictated that his second son devote himself to mastery of the holy chakras, as a way to honour the Emperor and bring favour upon their household. And so, from the age of five, Elian was put through a vigorous training regime by some of the greatest teachers that money could buy within the Imperium, forging him into a weapon that was in and of itself a declaration of worship to the Emperor's values. As soon as he was of age, he was additionally enrolled into an academy to train to become a cleric, and by the time he reached his late teens, his mastery of his chosen arts was such that beyond improvement through personal dedication and meditation, there was little more his tutors could do for him.

For most of his life, Elian has held the beliefs that he was raised to hold. The Emperor is the one true god, humanity is supreme, magic is evil, and the art of wielding chakras is an art of worship and brings one closer to God. And so when in the final test of his training to become a cleric, he was presented with a captive mage accused of inciting treason and told to kill the man to prove his loyalty, he imprisoned his doubts behind a wall of unquestioning faith, and did it.

It wasn't until the following year that those walls came tumbling down. For most of his childhood, Elian's closest friend was his younger sister, Leah. Leah was an incredibly intelligent girl, who adored books and literature of all kinds, and had aspirations of becoming an inventor that could bring new wonders to the people of the city (although her most likely fate was to be wedded to another noble family, Elian never saw fit to quash that dream with such realities).

His attitudes towards magic are tempered by the fact that he is haunted by the memory of killing a man in cold blood for the same supposed crimes that his sister committed. He has yet to find peace or resolution in this matter, as he has not discussed it with anyone since the day he left the city. Occasionally he has nightmares of that day, wherein the man's face is replaced by Leah's.

Other:

I gotta ask if you could tone your new trait, discipline down a bit, however you decide to do so is up to you though it does seem like a bit much for a simple trait. Besides that though, your Bio was fixed and overall the entire thing is acceptable. So, you're good once it's fixed and once fixed I'll do a quick review ASAP you notify me so you're not waiting on the next review. All in all, you're good to go Script. Everything is good and again, the CS is acceptable once that's fixed. ^^

Appearance:
Tall and athletic, Myrelia stands at 6 foot 5 inches. Her features are angular and sharp, but not unattractive, and her pale green skin matches her shoulder length hair, which, like all Aelfensi', changes color by the season: dark blue-green in spring, charteuse green in summer, chartreuse yellow in autumn and grey in winter. Small multicolored mushrooms poke through her hair, though they crumble and blacken during winter. Her mouth is wide and often smiling, revealing a toothy, almost mischievous grin. A six inch scar travels from the side of her neck down her clavicle. She also has orange eyes.

Traits:

Equipment:
Ceremonial Great-Cleaver with an inlaid Green Amber stone (Magical Conduit)
Bear-trap
Miscellaneous travel supplies (tent, bedroll, flint and tinder, etc)
Leather and chainmail armor
Green traveling cloak
Bear-tooth necklace
A handful of bounty posters
Green pearl earrings

Biography:
Myrelia was born to a clan far on the outskirts of civilization. She was trained to hunt like her many cousins, but could not, for the life of her, master the bow like the rest of her clan had. Instead she relied on chasing her prey down or flushing them from their hiding spots and into traps. Her cousins often mocked her for her 'crude' and 'amateurish' methods. Determined to prove her methods were sound, she waited until the day of the New Spring Hunt to prove herself.

Other: Favorite color: Green. Is bad at rhyming, much to her chagrin, though it doesn't stop her from trying.

After discussing your CS privately, you're good Groth and your CS is now acceptable. All categories are good and the one thing that needed to be fixed is fixed. So, all is good. ^^

Appearance: Thorin stands at around six foot five and weighs about three hundred and sixty pounds, with short brown hair and dark green eyes. Thorin has a very muscled body that reflects his life of hard labor. Life as blacksmith has left many burns across Thorin's body, he also has a thick nasty scar on his scalp.

Traits:
  1. Brute Strength: Thorin has the strength of a giant.
  2. Tank: The combination of heavy armor and strength allows Thorin to withstand many blows.
  3. Blacksmith: Thorin can fix or make almost anything from a forge.
  4. Fearless: Nothing seems to phase Thorin, since the death of his wife.

Equipment: As Thorin became a greater and more renowned fighter he personal forged himself a two handed great sword and a suit of the strongest armor forgeable.

377696_sepik_2.jpg

Biography:

Thorin had a very normal childhood that he spent learning his father's trade. Thorin's father, Thran, ran a blacksmith and a mine. Working for his father turned Thorin into a monster of a young man with a very nice income. At seventeen Thorin married Rachel Stremes in an arranged marriage. At first Rachel had been opposed to marrying a monster like Thorin, but as the two spent more time together they fell completely in love. Thorin would spend as much time as he could with his beautiful wife. It did not take long for the young maiden to become pregnant with their first child. While Rachel was with child Thran handed the reins of the mine and blacksmith to his son. Thorin had the perfect life with a loving wife and a booming business, but sometimes the gods can be cruel creatures.

Thorin’s life changed forever when Rachel wint into labor. To this day Thorin can still remember racing through the town to get the midwife, not knowing he was actually running away from his dying wife. By the time Thorin made it back to the house with the midwife it was too late. Thorin had never been a man to cry, but as he held Rachel’s lifeless body he broke into pieces. His perfect life shattered in the blink of an eye leaving him cold and lonely. For ten days Thorin sat by Rachel’s grave begging for the gods to take him as well, so he could see her beautiful smile again. The world seemed to leave Thorin behind. Thorin spent months just going through the motions acting without purpose or drive. Not able to return to his life, he left his small town in search of something greater, something that would free him from the prison he had built for himself.

Lost and alone Thorin wondered the land for sometime until one night at a tavern a man asked Thorin if he had ever fought for money. When the man learned that a big man like Thorin had never fought, he started selling Thorin on the glories of a good fight and how much money he could make for just one fight. With nothing to loss and in need of money Thorin agreed to fight for the man, not knowing that the man was trying to sell Thorin to his death. Thorin found himself in the fighting pits. The rush of adrenaline and fear of death pushed the bad memories out of his head. After spending a week or so fighting and killing for gold a man, named Gregory, offered to teach Thorin how to become a real fighter, offering to take him to bigger tournaments with greater rewards. Thorin agreed and for the next four months he trained learning proper footing, counter attacks, and how to properly wield a sword. In the end Gregory turned the heavy swinging brute Thorin into a warrior with the skills needed to defeat any opponent. Thorin wint on traveling and fighting living battle to battle only truly alive when he could taste his opponents fear. Knowing Thorin could do more than just fight and kill Gregory pushed Thorin to go to Silverheart company and put his skills to use. Learning about the star Thorin agreed wanting to know if maybe it would let him see his love one last time.

Name: Humans are more Latin (Italy mainly) or French themed so names often are like such, though that's not really too big of an issue to disqualify or to need to be fixed, though I did think you should know.
Age - Appearance: Good.
Traits: I wouldn't say a giant as giants in this RP are rather large. Rather I'd like an example of how strong he is. Tank is relatively okay though remember that he can still die. Blacksmith is rather useful in and of itself though I'm not sure how well expressed it'd be in the RP. For that I'd rather just say that it's a skill that he happens to have and that you won't really need a trait for. So +1 trait for you since that one is out. Fearless is pretty okay I suppose but I'd say that even he still has fears, like living what happened to his wife over and over again. With that I might suggest editing that a bit to more represent what you meant by fearless. Maybe he's not afraid to die in battle? Maybe he isn't terrified of appearances or monsters or the like? whatever it may be is up to you.
Equipment: I'm okay with the greatsword though the armor he wears isn't the strongest forgeable armor in the realm. Armors powered by magic and chi, materials stronger than steel and the like all do exist, though for the start of this RP everyone's maximum armor potential is steel unless a trait is used to improve it, in which I'd prefer to be asked first.
Bio:I honestly have a lot of issues with this bio that make me almost want to suggest you writing a different one as it might be easier. Though if you'd rather just fix it than here are all the major issues I have with it. I'm sorry if it seems as though I'm nit-picky and for pointing out many inconsistencies and issues I have with it and for how many I had, though these do hold some importance as it would kinda go against a lot of things that my realm would have in and of itself. Again, I'm super sorry if I sounded harsh or the like, that was not my intention. The Bio just doesn't fit my realm and the logic that applies within it all too well (Mainly realistic Medieval focused as I am a fan of it).
  • A blacksmith would honestly never really own a mine, let alone a human blacksmith as nobles, emperors, kings, queens, the churches and other major rulers or factions would easily seize it from the commoner, as that is mainly what a blacksmith is overall. At the same time though, a lord owning a mine wouldn't become a blacksmith as the job in and of itself is a commoner's job and one in which they wouldn't wish to dirty their hands with. That said it's not impossible though for me it creates a split as I am unsure if he is a simple commoner or a noble of wealth and importance. This is HUGELY important as it's what makes all the elements of the bio fall apart completely and in turn confusing.
  • Arranged marriages are mainly done by nobles in effort for their families to grow in the diplomatic power. A lord who's daughter is wedded to a king for example would in turn be royalty of high standing because of this. Commoners don't really do arranged marriages as they don't need too, they're commoners and arranged marriages with other commoners would not really fix this at all. Thus 'love' is found more naturally rather than forced.
  • I don't think Thran would give up all deeds of both the blacksmithy and the mines to his son, honestly no noble father figure has ever given all rights of everything to their kin, rather they hold the rights but have the child run it until the father's death, in which then it's passed down. This is mainly done in order to make sure the son wouldn't destroy all his life's work and can step in when needed. A commoner wouldn't really do this either now that I think of it.
  • It would be very hard for Rachel to die when giving birth as healing magics/chakras, Resurrection spells/Jitsus and other very helpful tools do exist, mainly within the religious churches of the world as it is a common practice. It's also very easy and common to find these buildings in time of need as they're in almost every village, town, city and kingdom. Sometimes chapels can be found even in random secluded areas.
  • IF Thorin is indeed wealthy due to the mine and his blacksmithing enterprise, than he would've been able to afford a midwife to take care of Rachel as soon as it was obvious that she was indeed pregnant, and from that point on she would've been taken care of for around six months. Rachel should've had a midwife as soon as it was announced that she was pregnant.
  • 'House' makes me assume he lived poor like a simple commoner but at the same time he's wealthy and can afford many things. If he was wealthy he'd certainly have more of a mansion rather than a house as a show of wealth is rather important and in a sense a very common thing between nobles. Though a common house in this setting would be more of a hut or a fancy cabin than anything.
  • He walked away from his home, his mines, his shop and more and took nothing with him. This really isn't all too realistic and overall as he lets it all die. Again, assuming he's a noble rather than a commoner, it'd be more idealistic if he just used his resources to hire agents or the services of one of the many religions' priests.
  • Again, assuming he's a noble rather than a commoner, It's pretty uncommon and unrealistic for him to never had any combat lessons. Sure he could've sucked at them or not cared but overall he would've most likely have been taught something or slightly trained by a private tutor. At the same time though if he was a commoner, blacksmiths would likely know how to properly wield the weapons and armor they make and know the qualities, benefits and uses of them. Granted it'd be nothing in comparison to a noble trained in the arts by tutors, but it's still something more-so than an all right nothing.
Again, I'm really sorry for having so many issues with the bio. It did sound like a good story but it's just one that wouldn't suit this RP overall with how it was designed. :/

Appearance: Pierre is a short black haired young man with blue eyes and youthful figure. Combined with his height of 5’5”, it was hard for him to convince people that he’s an adult. Pierre often wears travelling clothes and a flowing robe with wide sleeves which he covers with a larger cloak.
Traits:
  1. Exorcist : Pierre is an expert in dealing with the spirits and the (un)dead. Whether it’s Binding or Warding them, it’s easy for him. In some cases, he’s even able to take command of them.
  2. General Chakra Practitioner: Having to deal with various kind of spirits, Pierre does not specialize in any form of jitsu, preferring the versatility that it offers.
  3. Shikigami: Pierre is capable of creating artificial souls to do his biddings. However, it is borderline impossible for him to make anything smarter (and/or stronger) than an animal without a base to build upon. Manifesting them is a constant drain, unless he’s willing to chance them breaking free of his control (and likely going berserk.)
  4. Multi Casting: Pierre is capable of casting multiple jitsu at once provided he has enough conduits to cast them through.
Jitsu List:
  • Elemental Jitsu – Projectile: Pierre can produce elemental projectiles. Fire, earth (stone), ice, water, lightning or wood depending on his need.
  • Blessing Jitsu – Ward: Pierre can put his paper charms to cover an area that lessen the power of magic and spirits. Require him to put his paper charms over solid surfaces (or liquid if he has to) and multiple to actually cover an area.
  • Blessing Jitsu – Bind: Pierre conjure chain that binds his target and preventing movement.
  • Enhancement Jitsu – Fortify: Pierre strengthens a material through his conduit. Although how much they’re strengthened depends on the material and how much power he put in. I.e: Using Fortify on his paper charms can at most make it as sturdy as a wooden shield.
  • Enhancement Jitsu – Manipulate: Using his chakra, Pierre is capable of remotely move an object as long as they’re attached to his conduits. Can only manipulate light objects.
  • Shadow Jitsu – Notice Me Not: Pierre makes himself unremarkable and beneath the notice of anyone around him.
  • Shadow Jitsu – Cloak: Pierre creates an area where he is undetectable through magical means. Requires multiple charms around him.
  • Exorcism – Seal: Imprison a spirit/soul inside a container. While the container itself can be whatever Pierre wants, actual container serve much better as a prison.
  • Illusion Jitsu – Sleep: Scatters around a swarm of flitting butterflies or falling leaves that makes people within it sleepy.
  • Illusion Jitsu – Clothes: Overlay a piece of clothing to appear as other clothing. Works best with singular piece of clothing that covers everything such as cloak or robe.
  • Misc Jitsu – Cantrips: Various convenience jitsus to make life easier. Includes but not limited to: Fire starter, cool, warmth, and conjuring a tiny spout of water.
Equipment:
  • 8 bundles of 50 Paper charms (chakra conduit) kept in various pockets of his robe and clothes.
  • a knife
Biography:
Pierre was born in the land called Avalon into a loving couple of an assassin and an artist.
Other: Due to making his charms on his own and study in Avalon’s Academy, Pierre’s handwriting is incredibly good.
Name, Race & age are all good.
Sex: I didn't know that M was a sex. Can I be D sex? :p (I just wanted to make that joke)
Appearance: Okay
Traits: Good. Though I'd suggest taking off the two 'Focuses" as, while you can state via Other or your Bio that your character does have preferences, your overall chakra is diverse and not really all too focused so you can go for other things too if you'd like. This won't really affect the Jitsus you have as "General Chakra" trait would still have them counted. As I explained. Just an option if you'd want. Overall it's acceptable as is.
Magic and Chakras: Acceptable though I think with how many you have you'd have the issue of needing your conduit at all times (for now). Just to keep some balance in power :p
Equipment: Good.
Bio: Needs work :p

Notice:
Doing Reviews #3 tonight. If you're still working on your CSs and edits please do so before 9PM PST in which I'll start my reviews. If you can't finish what you need to finish and are still working on your CS, the next full CS reviews will be done on the 23rd and then the 25th, 28th and the 3rd. If you're still interested in joining please do, as anyone has a chance to join this RP since I will be accepting CSs based on a set of criteria that focuses on many different things rather than just accepting based on first come-first served.

Character Sheet Reviews #3

IgKQYBk.jpg

Traits:
  4. Discipline: Years of rigorous training have honed Elian's mind and drilled into him extreme self-discipline: the will to persist with single-minded determination against hardship, the self-control to utilise his chakras to maximise efficiency and precision, and the resilience to fight off outside influences on his mind. Whilst this represents a level of willpower and self-control that is far from common, there is nothing unnatural about it. It is difficult to break him, not impossible, and powerful mind magics will still affect him as they would any other without more tangible safeguards.
Equipment:

Other:

Everything is good and the one thing I asked to tone down was instead better explained so it's all acceptable.

-Work In Progress-
Fabian Dode, Witch of the Grey River
"."

(Played by @Isaac)
Race: Human.
AxnFA1N.jpg

Appearance:
Traits:

• River Rat:
  • Healer:
  • Diabolist:
  • :
Magic Arts:
Equipment:
Biography:
Other:
Signature:

Your EVERYTHING needs more work. Also just doing this to Alert you to remind you about this. :p

Appearance: Thorin stands at around six foot five and weighs about three hundred and eighty pounds, with short brown hair and dark green eyes. Thorin has a very muscled body that reflects his life of hard labor. Life as blacksmith has left many burns across Thorin's body, he also has a thick nasty scar on his scalp.

Traits:
  1. Strength: Thorin has the strength to lift trees and brake skulls. Max lift is around 800 pounds.
  3. Battle cry: Thorin's battle cry weakens enemies resolve.
  4. Fearless: Nothing seems phase Thorin.

Equipment: As Thorin became a greater and more renowned fighter he personal forged himself a two handed great sword and a suit of heavy armor.

377696_sepik_2.jpg

Biography:

Thorin had a very uneventful childhood as the second son of Thran. Most of Thorin’s childhood was spent working in his father’s blacksmith learning the family triad. As if being the second son was not bad enough Thorin looked like a monster with a scarred and generally untasteful appearance. Thorin put up with being the unwanted child for most of his childhood, but when Thorin found out his father had no plans on giving him any part of the blacksmith he left his small town behind in search of something greater.

Thorin wandered from town to town working odd jobs, not really knowing where he belonged, until one night at a tavern an old man asked Thorin if he had ever fought for money. When the man learned that a big man like Thorin had never fought, he started selling Thorin on the glories of a good fight. Loving the sound of it Thorin and the old man talked late into the night about the old man’s past and how he had once been a great fighter. As the two wint to part ways the old man asked Thorin if he would travel with him and see the real thing. With nothing to loss and wanting to know more Thorin agreed. Watching the fights Thorin knew that was what he wanted to do.

Thorin asked the old man to help him get started, offering to give him some of his winnings if he won. Without hesitation the old man agreed to help Thorin as best he could, happy to have someone to teach and spend time with. For the next six months the old man trained Thorian teaching him proper footing, counter attacks, and how to properly wield a sword. The old man also pushed Thorin to become stronger then ever before. In the end the old man turned Thorin into a warrior with the skills, stamina, and strength needed to survive the trials of a good fight.

Thorin’s would never forget the rush of adrenaline and the cheers of the crowd as he battled for the first time. Winning made Thorin feel whole and gave him something to claim as his own. Thorin wint on traveling and fighting becoming one of the most feared fighters in the land. During the fight Thorin was not the ugly second son, but the knight. Knowing Thorin could do more than just fight and kill the old man pushed Thorin to go to Silverheart company and put his skills to use and prove he could do as no other could. Thorin agreed with the old man and left the ring for another adventure that he hoped would challenge and push him harder then ever before.

Name - Appearance: are all alright and acceptable.
Traits: A definite 'No' to the Strength trait. No one can lift trees and up to 800lb naturally. Please tone it down to be a more realistic stature as this is more of a realistic-Fantasy setting than a heroic-fantasy. To fix this I'd suggest just saying that he's stronger than the average person and at the peak of human strength. That's really all you'd need.
Battlecry would only really work against enemies that can feel fear in a more conventional way. Just letting you know this now so you're not shocked later but besides that this is good...
Fearless is pretty okay I suppose but I'd say that even he still has fears, like living what happened to his wife over and over again. With that I might suggest editing that a bit to more represent what you meant by fearless. Maybe he's not afraid to die in battle? Maybe he isn't terrified of appearances or monsters or the like? whatever it may be is up to you.
Looking back at it I'm not really all too okay with just a general "he can't feel fear" and might suggest adding more to it like 'He's not afraid to die in battle" or "He isn't phased by monstrous appearances" or something of the sort.
Equipment: Much better and now acceptable.
Bio: Much better than before as I didn't have any problems with this until the very last paragraph. No one is going to be really renowned in the RP. At least without a trait claiming such as being renown would be quite helpful in the RP and being one of the most feared fighters in the land would add to this. I don't get how or why the old man would push Thorin towards the Silverheard company as they'd be pretty low on the reputation scale as nothing more than just some treasure hunting company. Maybe Thorin just left the old man and stumbled upon the Silverheart company and decided to take the chance to be more renown but overall it's not something people would push others towards as the success count of finding the star is very, very low since no one ever found it or even came close to finding it as far as the world knows or will know. Another thing is that everyone is looking for the star for a reason, though Thorin doesn't really have one after you take away "because the old man says so"... soo I might give him a simple one, even if it's just to make friends with the company or to become beautiful.

Traits:
Jitsu List:
Equipment:
  • a knife
Biography:
Pierre was born in the land called Avalon into a loving couple of an assassin and an artist.
Other:
  • Due to making his charms on his own and study in Avalon’s Academy, Pierre’s handwriting is incredibly good.
  • Can make models, dolls and plushies given the materials. Most of the time its paper models though.

Name, Race & age are all good.
Sex: I didn't know that M was a sex. Can I be D sex? :p (I just wanted to make that joke)
Appearance: Okay
Traits: Good. Though I'd suggest taking off the two 'Focuses" as, while you can state via Other or your Bio that your character does have preferences, your overall chakra is diverse and not really all too focused so you can go for other things too if you'd like. This won't really affect the Jitsus you have as "General Chakra" trait would still have them counted. As I explained. Just an option if you'd want. Overall it's acceptable as is.
Magic and Chakras: Acceptable though I think with how many you have you'd have the issue of needing your conduit at all times (for now). Just to keep some balance in power :p
Equipment: Good.
Bio: Needs work :p
^all of this :p

User: Luxin
Name: Niabrun Adelfonde
Race: Aelfensi’
Appearance: Niabrun is one of the Blaeledsi', and although he is larger than most members of the other races, he's small for one of the Aelfensi'. He stands short for his people, his height barely cresting 7 feet, and weighs in at just over 190 lbs, an extremely small member of the elven people. His skin is a deep olive in color, with small pinpoints of glowing teal in patterns across his face. His hair is usually kept in a series of braids, the berries tucked within the body of the braid to make it harder for them to be lost. The flowers that grow from his hair are similar to those of the dogwood tree, and are kept extremely carefully by Niabrun.

Traits:
  1. Spell-sniper: Due to the naturally difficult to aim nature of lightning, Niabrun has taken the time to practice his spells, repeating them over and over again to be able to accurately utilize them. While not as accurate as, say, a master archer, he is capable of hitting most targets of moderate size within forty or fifty meters with reasonable reliability.
  2. Arrogance: While a negative in some lights, his arrogance allows Niabrun to remain confident in himself during the tougher moments. Rather than becoming a sniveling mess where times get tough, Niabrun is capable of shoring up his mental state and pushing though, regardless of how people perceive him during it.
  3. Suspicion: A trait from his youth, and one he very seldom tries to let other clue in on, Niabrun has always held the belief that others were going to take away from him what he'd managed to earn, regardless of how he'd managed to get a hold of it. While this can make for pains when having to work in a team, he has developed a minor control over it, relying on it more often when nervous than letting it distract him from the task at hand or normal, everyday activities.
  4. Obsessive: Niabrun has pride in his skills, but only because he made sure they were what he wanted them to be. A bit nitpicky and perfectionist, the mage can often be found tweaking his spells by repeatedly casting minor effects, ensuring he is always doing what he can to improve them and their ease of use for himself.

Magical Art:
Niabrun specializes in magic revolving around the control and release of lightning, making him an extremely dangerous combatant. He has spent several decades in the study of it, and has developed a style to casting all his own, though it's a bit more flashy than need be, if only to satisfy his ego. This magic, in conjunction with his attitude towards most things, provides him little consternation when he has to fight, as he simply sees the challenge as something to be blasted into oblivion. As an extremely specialized caster, his understanding of his magic is very in-depth, but his experience and knowledge of others spell types, let alone how to counteract magical capabilities, is demonstrably obvious.

Equipment:
  • Half-staff- Niabrun has a piece of wood with a large piece of amber embedded in one end of ti, making it fully capable of being utilized as a club when need be. The primary use of it, however, it as a focus for his magic. Wrapped around it, and woven in and through the wood by an old druidic friend of his, are lines of natural copper, connecting the amber gemstone to the rod.
  • Satchel- He bears a moderately-sized canvas satchel, usually filled with a small amount of rations/jerky and a waterskin. There's room within for several books, though with its normal contents it could fit perhaps only one.

Biography: Cocky and brash, Niabrun has always had a bit of an ego problem. When he was young, he found he had an affinity for the violent manipulations of lightning. While he had tried to weave other spells, he was unable to make anything capable of being more than harmless lights. As he grew developed his magical capabilities his attitude became more and more of a Napolean complex, born of the jests and japes of his peers about his physical stature. As he slowly distanced himself more and more from his peers, taking a more lofty, aristocratic air over them, acting like they would always be less than he was.

As he came into his adulthood, Niabrun left his birthplace behind, traveling a bit to get a bigger sense of the world, and finding it to his displeasure. He continued to develop his magical strengths, forgoing research outside of what he was good at. While some questioned his intentions, he made it clear that his plans were to simply keep himself safe from any who would dare to test him like he'd been tested in his youth. Many began to avoid him in general, but he developed a small following.

Eventually, even those who followed him left him, though he'd become reasonably strong. He met up with the Silverheart Company when he found himself alone, finally realizing that he could gain no further strength without allying himself with others. Despite his distaste for the idea, he came upon the notion that, perhaps, if he could get to the fallen star, then he could reshape the world to his whims, providing a niche where only he fit.

Other: Niabrun has a small, sentient construct in the shape of an Asp that he keeps on his person at all times. It is rarely seen, and ever more rarely spoken of by the elf.

Signature: "Let's go ahead and do this!" -Luxin

Last edited:
Back