New User Red Fork's Introduction

Redfork2000

The Red One
Hello world!

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Redfork2000, but most of my online friends call me Red or Fork for short, so feel free to refer to me either way.

I love writing and roleplaying! I've been writing stories since I was a child, but I started to take writing a bit more seriously when I was 13. As for roleplaying itself, I discovered roleplaying a couple of years later during the beginning of my online life back during late 2015, when I joined a wiki for OCs and fanfiction. There I learned to RP, and later on I moved onto a massive crossover roleplay called In a Locked Room Wiki. I still roleplay there, as I have for the past 3 years or so, but I've also joined a few writing communities, such as Writing.com, and I've gradually been gaining more knowledge and experience from all the interactions, writing and roleplays I've participated on in different sites.

So now I arrived here, in search for a new roleplaying site where I hope to make new friends, and have fun with a few new roleplays! I consider myself to be a friendly person overall, and I love creating characters and putting them in interesting settings and situations. Overall, I love roleplaying, which is why I joined this site. Hopefully I'll be able to make a few new friends here, and have a great time roleplaying with you.

Have a great day (or night, depending on what time it is where you live), and never forget that life is a journey that should be enjoyed to the fullest! Have fun, and I hope to roleplay with you all very soon!

becomes active in greeting people again and you are my first victim after months of silence

Welcome to STC, Red. Not really sure how to welcome you since you seem to have a formal take in english and I.... Yes, welcome!! XD

Back