Red Sapphire (1x1 second attempt)

Sapphire watched the exchange between the two, still a little puzzled by them. Then looks to Kagome. "I've never had someone ride me before....." She shakes her head a little then looks to a nearby tree. It had turned grey in color. "Something is causing this....The leader who sent the humans here... It is possible but not a simple human can do this."

"What do you mean?" asked Kagome. "She means it's probably a DEMON. DUH." Inuyasha retorted. Kagome gave him another glare. "Hey demons aren't the only ones who are strong!" She crossed her arms. "So. . .why DO you think it's a non human? I mean, as far as I can tell all the hunters here are human." said Inuyasha, looking down and meeting her gaze.

She looks back at them. She had considered it a demon but this was something more than just a demon controllng humans.

"I am over several thousand years old. This forest was born after me and I've been is guardian since. I've come across humans before but none have been able to wound me as they have. No human should have that knowledge."

Inuyasha's ears perked up. "It sounds like I've got a job to do. You just leave that scum to me." Kagome raised a brow. "It's kind of weird to see you being nice Inuyasha. Usually I have to say that word to make you listen." Inuyasha frowned, giving a glare. "Oh shut up Kagome." Kagome suddenly grinned a bit evilly. "Oh that is SO IT. When she's well enough to stand on her own you're dead MEAT." Inuyasha got a look of panic mixed with fear. The look on his face was quite humorous. "WELL THEN--" Inuyasha stood. "I'll just never put her down!"

Sapphire blinks a bit. So they were going to help her? It would be strange for her to have help but in her current state she was grateful for it.

They were arguing again, she looks between the two once more. Then blinks as he stood up. She arches a brow at him. "I'm not sure you can carry me when I return to my true form." She says curiously.

Inuyasha frowned down at her. "Then just stay like that. Besides, no ones gonna attack a pretty girl. But when I can I'll be happy to take your challenge on lifting you in your true form!" Kagome gave a huff, an obvious one of jealously but she kept her mouth shut.

Sapphire stared at him slightly. She had kept to herself too much it would seem. Even then though, she could tell that Kagome was jealous. It made her think of her mate. He had been lost to her several centuries ago.

She shakes her head as if to clear it then tenses as soon the air was filled with yelling. It would seem the camp of humans had finally sobered enough to realize their prize was gone.

"We need to leave before they find us."

Back