1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. New and confused? Can't post? Looking for information regarding account approval? Check out our website guide to see if any of your questions are covered there! If your questions aren't covered under our guide, post them up in your introduction thread or the help forum.
  3. Want to feature one of your roleplays on the front page? See here for information: September's Featured Roleplays.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We are currently accepting applications for multiple staff positions. Check out our Site Announcements forum for details!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time for another voting drive! As with previous voting drives we will be sending out voting reminders once a day for the first week of a new voting cycle. This helps to get a good position in the top rankings early on. For people wanting to help out around the site but who can't necessarily contribute in other ways, this is a great way to help out. I can't understate how important voting is. Almost all of our traffic comes from TopRPSites, and when we aren't in the top rankings, we don't draw in new users. So get on in there and vote for Storyteller's Circle!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. So as some of you may already know, we're looking to get the website's platform updated to the newest version of Xenforo. The newer platform (Xenforo 2) comes with a lot of solid features and bug fixes from the original Xenforo. To reach this end we have setup a donation campaign for people interested in helping out.
    Dismiss Notice

Referred here by another user? Post here!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by Tiko, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Tiko

Tiko Demon Goat Staff Member Administrator Chronicles of the Omniverse GM

If you were referred to Storyteller's Circle by another user, let us know who referred you to our site!

If you have referred users here, make sure they let us know by reminding them to post here.

We will be offering trophies, and stickied threads to our top referrers as a gesture of gratitude for helping to grow our community here on Storyteller's circle.

Jade Coffee and ChojiYume like this.
  2. snakelgur

snakelgur New Member

I have been referred by Sentry, and can't wait to join!

Meliodas likes this.
  3. Quinn

Quinn New Member

I was referred by Taleweaver.

Meliodas likes this.
  4. I was referred by Taleweaver also. Blame them if this backfires and everything burns to the ground.

CeruleanRaindrops and Meliodas like this.
  5. ChojiYume

ChojiYume Member

I was referred here by Taleweaver. P... Please be nice....

6. Z'Greel

Z'Greel The wandering Lizard

ChojiYume likes this.
  7. Iamtheecchiking

Iamtheecchiking Conquering New Realms 1 pair of Oppai at a time

ChojiYume likes this.
  8. QeenSeri

QeenSeri New Member

9. MissBumbleBee

MissBumbleBee New Member

ChojiYume likes this.
  10. Jackal

Jackal All Hail Woodstock!

@Cana dragged me here

ChojiYume likes this.
  11. Ereck Dragonflame

Ereck Dragonflame New Member

ChojiYume likes this.
  12. Fix-It

Fix-It New Member

@Cana referred me to this site

13. stargazer

stargazer    ✹ .   ˚ ⊹ ·     ✧   ⊹

14. Pawnige

Pawnige “All the truth in the world is held in stories.”

15. The_Slayer

The_Slayer Kenji Stevens

16. Themanofpokemon

Themanofpokemon New Member

17. KrazyKlaus

KrazyKlaus Cute But Deadly

I was told I needed to post onto the intro forums by Meliodas. Is this here I do it or is it somewhere else?

18. Dungeon Rambler

Dungeon Rambler "Sing me a song of fear and dread!" ~Skyrim

ChojiYume and MissMudkip like this.
  19. Anime Aiko

Anime Aiko New Member

I was referred by @MissMudkip. Is this where i write an intro?

MissMudkip likes this.
  20. MissMudkip

MissMudkip Mud...Kip!

The second link given in the discord Aiko!