Demon's Broken Promise Removed

happydeath

All posts that are in character within the Bloody Moon Territory should be done here. This includes any interaction anywhere going on in that clan sector of the city.​

Kasdeya Kok-Lir
Mentions: @Vague o3 @happydeath @TMITM
Place: Kok-Lir Manor

Kasdeya swung her legs over the side of her bed, chuckling as her latest conquest kissed along her neck. She stroked his hair before grabbing her rode off the ground and slipping it on. Lifting her hand so he would move she stood, brushing her white hair off her shoulder. Kasdeya preferred her human form for such activities, it was agile and more functional for day to day, her wings also weren't consistently in the way. Moving so her feet touched the ground she stood making her way to her room's balcony door as the man gathered his clothes and left, his presence being replaced by maids. Tying her rode she pushed open the balcony door shifting into her more natural form as she did. Walking past the doors and outside she grabbed the railing enjoying the light breeze that accompanied the morning's start.

A small object could be seen approaching, she glanced at it. "Avaddon's' messengers again." Kasdeya outstretched her arm, leaving her palm facing upwards so the small ice bird could land. She gripped the bird as it morphed into a letter. Avaddon surely knew there were less chilled method of message. She turned her back leaning against the railing, crossing her free arm under her bosom as her eyes scanned over the letter. "Another meeting." Kasdeya frowned and crushed the letter in her palm shaking her fingers to get the moisture off as she sauntered inside.

"Amali prepare my bath and clothes, that bothersome iceberg has decided to call another one of his meetings." Kasdeya wasn't looking forward to the meeting, but, the prospect of Glumisun's officers sending her to the meeting made her eager. She enjoyed chatting with the girl, and the girl was a pretty thing to look at regardless. She disrobed and walked to her bathroom, allowing the maids so scrub her clean before relaxing for a few moments. Getting out she changed into her normal revealing clothing. Kasdeya stretched her wings, taking the carriage would take forever and she had no patience for the day. She made her way back to the balcony before using her wings to lift herself off the balcony and into the air.

She outstretched her arms at her side and began making her way to the Sanctum.

Last edited:
Destrier finally arrived in the Bloody Moon territory. Abyssinia was near the statue, keeping an eye out, if anyone found it, they would kill them. Abyssinia pulled out the spin-like disc, a hologram of their leader appearing. "We're here, waiting for orders sir." Destrier looked around,
"Abyssinia, Get on the rooftops." She nodded, going towards a rather tall building and pulling out her light-weight sniper. She lied flat on her belly, her eyes looking into the scope and her finger was around the trigger.

@happydeath

Last edited:
The Founder Statue exploded with such violence and debris that it made Destrier smile. Any lone demons, per his leader's commands, were wiped out by Abyssinia's sniper. They saw the plume of smoke that was erupting from Serpent's Kiss and smiled. The damage was done. Destrier looked towards Abyssinia, "It's done! We're getting out of here!" Abyssinia nodded, packing away her sniper and climbing down.

@happydeath and possibly, @Mai_able

Kasdeya had left the cafe, her wings outstretched she rushed to her territory. But, it seemed she was a little too late. As she approached the area a crack in the center of her town rang in her ears like bells. The bomb. She had hoped Glumisum had been wrong, but the terror of intruders lurked farther than only her territory. Kasdeya scowled, a look quite common in the past two days. The sound itself caused her to stop mid-flight looking around for the source of the sound as she watched the founder statue crumble. "No!" She hissed the words through her teeth, she needed to protect the city. The lives that were lost would be dead whether she went to the site or not, but there were others she could protect. She flew with great speed to her home, the frantic guards, and people running amongst in the streets. The look of terror the smell of blood.

Kasdeya landed on her balcony in a fit of anger and walked inside barking orders at her counterparts to protect the city, gather the injured, quell the fear and find the people that did this. Smoke filled the air, and the sky was dark with it. Shifting into her demon form she stretched her wings as she walked back to her balcony. She had sent a messenger bat to find the others and tell them what had happened, looking into the distance she could see smoke rise from Serpent Kiss territory. Kasdeya cursed and only hoped Glumisum was safe.

@Lila Renn @happydeath @Vague o3 @TMITM @Lish @Abroxis

Kasdeya had already put the order for the city to be on lockdown, no one was to attempt to come or go without her knowing. She could only assume everyone else had done the same. Forcing herself to walk away from the balcony she pulled out her phone to call Glumisum, she only hoped the girl picked up. "Glumisum, I am sure you know. But, my territory was attacked. There are many casualties, I have put the city on lockdown and sent a search for the criminals. If you find who has done this...Bring me their heads." Her words were a growl, one she couldn't help. She was trying to control her temper, which was proving hard. The waves of injured and the number of dead was ever-rising and Kasdeya couldn't help but curse. "Have you heard from Avaddon?"

@Vague o3 @happydeath

Kasdeya had made her way through her manor to the outside. A general had informed her that the bomb was not the extent of the damage, stray demons had been shot. Kasdeya growled again listening as Glumisum spoke, "Neutral Zone. If logic is correct, they will also blow these up. We'll try to contain it as much as possible. Keep safe." Kasdeya closed her eyes and took a breath, "Aye." That was all she would say as she hung up the phone. She wondered how the other's were fairing but she had no time for that. Standing outside she lifted her head and howled. She drank wolves blood often, communication with them was no issue and the feared her enough to listen. She had howled to have the search for the span of the city and feed her information. She was hoping she found something good, at least a suspect she could torture. She wasn't sure how much longer her anger would hold. It was times like this she wished she had enlisted a second in command.

@Vague o3 @happydeath @TMITM

♛ Fuctner Von Dyle ♛
@Vague o3
Brown eyes blinked as a glaring message appeared on her screen. Dyle was enjoying a video call from her father when she received an alert from the local guard, and news channel. Her brow furrowed as she read through the message, her lips silently mouthing the words she read. She didn't have time to register before her father's warm voice cut through her thoughts. "Everything okay Puma," he asked. She slid the alert aside, and gave the man a smile. "Yeah," half-heartedly replied. "It's just-"
"We are here the scene-," a second screen had sliced through her father's holographic face, and maximized it's view, showing her the wreckage at the center of Bloody Moon.A female new report stood before the camera with a microphone in her hands Another screen came up with a helicopter view of the damage. "A terrorist attack leaves the citizens if Bloody Moon territory, and the entirety of Haven in shock, and fearful of their safety," she was saying as the footage showed the smoking remains of the leader tower, and the city square.

Dyle chewed on her lip as more messages began surfacing around her room, and on her computer screens. The data was quickly being downloaded. Death tolls rising, missing persons being documented, and ready for dispersion, the cost of damaged being calculated, and rising by the second. She could only watch blankly as the weight of realization began to crush her heart. She brought a hand to her mouth, unable to speak. She could hear her father talking to her.

"Sounds pretty rough," he said softly. "I think you need some help, Puma. You can't do this alone."
She could only nod before grabbing her phone, and quickly typing away.

"What the fuck are we going to do??"
The first person to come to mind was the priest, Yew. She was certain he had seen at least some of what she had. She hoped he could offer her some guidance, or comfort.

♛ Fuctner Von Dyle ♛
@Vague o3
She had returned to her typing, and charting when he had texted back. She was hoping he'd have advice for her, but instead she had gotten a joke. Her lip curled into a sneer. Usually, she'd laugh at such a joke, but at that moment she had a bunch of children, and infant deaths, and missings filling a screen. "Poor timing," she said to herself. Her father, who was still in a video call with her, and assisting by softly playing a guitar, looked towards her.
"You'll be okay," he said with a small smile. "You'll get your help."

After he said that, her phone began to buzz. Incoming Transmission it read. Her throat ached when she saw it was from Yew. "I gotta go dad! I love you!" She didn't want her father to hear their conversation. He was already worried about her enough. Once his call was gone, she immediately accepted Yew's call, and was greeted by his pink, transparent figure. She gave him a weak smile. "Here to help with the baby?" She didnt know why she was joking. She was probably trying to take his attention away from her messy bun, clean face, lazy attire that consisted of a large t-shirt that was many sizes too big.
“You rang, beautiful?” Oh, she did not feel beautiful at all. She was certain her eyes were growing redder by the minute the more she tried not to cry. She shook her head, strands of hair falling from her bun, and over her face. She closed her eyes, trying to block the tears.
"I didn't think it would be this much," she said with a quivering voice.

♛ Fuctner Von Dyle ♛
@Vague o3 @Abroxis
Her lip curled as she weighed the options given to her. "Hmmm," she thought as she twirled a strand of hair. "Well.. wallowing sounds pretty nice.. and I did receive my order of dillie's last night.." Keeping to herself for the rest of the night, and pretty much forever was pretty tempting, but she had just gotten back from a break that was brought into her from her stupid decisions, so she decided to stick to her job, and of that brought harm to her, then she would need to fill out an incident report, and sue everyone.

She sighed, and rolled her eyes. "Ugh.." She clicked her tongue. "I guess I'll get started on this shit since no one else in this fucking city can do it." She was about to thank him when he suddenly dipped to grab something, or someone. It brought her little delight to see that the child was with him, and he was fathering her yet again. Damn, if he wanted kids so much then he should just adopt, fuck, or kidnap. There were plenty of ways to get a kid, and she was interested in none of them. "Well I see you're busy, dear," she said as she began typing up another person to call. "Make sure she's watered, and fed Yew! Thanks for the pep talk. Have fun with the baby~!" With that, she hung up.

♛ Fuctner Von Dyle ♛
@Vague o3
Dyle was blasting music through her bedroom when the volume dipped momentarily to alert her of a new message. She haulted her dancing/wiggling on her bed to roll off, and grab her phone off the floor. "God damn," she was groaning as she opened the screen. "Some people just have no respect when you're wor-" When she saw the sender, a smile came to her face. Of course Yew wouldn't have respect for her. She wasn't a territory leader.

"I always need help :^)," she texted back. "If not for work then for whatever else <3"

After sending the message, she turned up the volume, and resumed her dancing. She was still working of course, but she was at least enjoying her time at home as one should. Along with her music, she had a bowl of sliced fruits, a bottle of (child safe) grape juice, and some cheesy cubes to feel fancy. She was having a blast.

Last edited:
♛ Fuctner Von Dyle ♛
@Vague o3
"What you want for a drink?"
The message appeared on her phone. A smile came to her face as she tossed a cheese cube into her mouth. He could be such a gentle man when he wanted to, but other than that he was a total bitch. She could see a pattern developing with the people she tended to keep around. She needed to expand her taste if she wanted to keep her nerves.

Her fingers danced across her screen as she sent him a message back, a smile playing on her lips.
"Don't ask that question unless you got money to spend! $$ I got a bottle of Chery Blood under my seat!"

Yew Evergreen

The expense of alcohol was the least of his problem. The drive was smooth, honking at the citizens brave enough to wander around after the explosion. Stopping temporarily at a spirit shop, he grabbed a bottle of top shelf whiskey before moving to the Bloody Moond territory.

With the said territory on lock down, he had to use his position and threaten the guards to let him in. Entering the small house, Yew placed his purchase on the table and joined Dyle on the couch. "Fuck this," he stated, sinking in the comfort of the furniture.

@ArgonianScum

♛ Fuctner Von Dyle ♛
@Vague o3
The sireness had no time to react before her front door was swung open, and she was in the company of the Serpent Kiss's officer priest. She looked to him before leaning forward, and grabbing the bottle off the table.
"Mm. Decent choice," she said before popping off the cap, and taking a moment to smell the liquid before talking a gulp from the bottle.

Her home was designed to feel like a studio apartment with the bed, kitchen, and living room being in one space. It meant that no one could hide anything from her- except of they hid it in the bathroom. The color sceme was mostly black, grays, and whites. She got her colors from small decors like lamps, vases, pillows, comforters, and paintings.

She kicked up her feet, and looked to her friend. "So what's going on at the court of moist," she asked him. "Is your queen handling everything with her usual splash of grace?"

Last edited:
Yew Evergreen

As much as they liked bitching about everything, Yew sighed. "I might have slipped and told her that I know who the attackers are. If she had that information, there was no doubt Glumi is going to go and try to capture them," he related, grabbing the bottle and took gulp like what Dyle did previously. Indirect kissing with the siren was nothing new to them. Heck, they have... done worse to each other. Curse those dark times when Yew was at his lowest and Dyle was at the peak of her heat.

"Fucker just had to drag my Glumi to another territory and throw her to the raging leader. Why can't he do that to other assholes? Shitting asshole," he hissed. "He only commands and never actually take part of the damn fight. 'Observe' they will say to defend Jackass Number 1. I am not surprised that he has yet to actually introduce his own second-in-command. Nobody in that clan has the balls to be stuck with that prick for so long."

"And you? How fairs the queen of the Red Light District?"
he asked. "Have not seen her since the last meeting with you bitches." He took the cap off and shrugged off his outer clothing. There was on need to be prepared when in this tiny-ass house. He stared at the ornaments, humming in tune with the music being played.

Interaction: @ArgonianScum
Mention: @happydeath

♛ Fuctner Von Dyle ♛
@Vague o3 @Mai_able
She couldn't help, but laugh as the priest began cursing as if no one was around. When he left his title at her door step, she knew he was comfortable. Well, as comfortable as the cryptic man could get, but she took what was handed to her. Of course, she had secrets, and past encounters she hid from him as well, so it was an even exchange.

When asked about her leader, she scoffed. "Ugh that bitch isn't doing a single thing," she said before reaching beneath her cushion, and retrieving a small rectangular case. She opened the lid, and took out a thin, but long rod. It was a bit of smoking drug she liked to keep around when she felt like relaxing. She fished a lighter from within the couch cushions before lighting the end. She took a long drag before blowing a pink stream of smoke. "I do all the work, and she gets to fuck all day.. unfair.." She gestured to the files of the incident downloading over in the corner of her room designed as an office with a desk, and computer screens.

Yew Evergreen

Yew raised a brow at that. 'Really, bitch? you think your leader isn't doing hit now?' Shaking his head, he got up from his comfy seat to gaze at the reports already downloaded. "This is the fucking reason why we created our system years ago," he muttered, watching the death toll and injured gain in number. "What kind of government do you run in anyways? One single head?"

Kasdeya was one mystery Yew was not going to delve into. The succubus' abilities and way of handling the territory was up to her entirely. How she recruited his companion was also in that category. For as long as she was friends with the other leaders and not cause any trouble like the other three, he could live with that. And as a joke... "Will your leader be interested in recruiting me into her ranks?" he asked. "She could just fire you and let me be her right-side man."

He took the keyboard and typed in a few instructions to the others, unconsciously getting into work-mode when looking at the chaos of the reports and the actions. "You don't have any special forces to call upon for this shit? I am very disappointed with your reign, my beautiful queen," he stated to Dyle. Taking another sip, he again typed and walked back to where the other was. "Shit is that?" he asked.

@ArgonianScum @Mai_able

♛ Fuctner Von Dyle ♛
@Vague o3
"Ugh Yew, I don't even think this city has a police force," she said with a sigh. "Either it's ran by its people, or they're too busy drunk, fucking, or getting high to really do shit." She took another drag of her cig before watching walk over to her computer, a began typing away.
"Careful," she joked lightly. "You might find something you won't like." That was the truth, but it wasn't anything wild. That was purely her work computer that held every bit of i
information fed to her from boys around the city.

When he returned, she waved the cig. "It's my happy stick," she said with a smile. "It's good shit. My dad had gotten it for from an exotic shop. He thought it was an incense. Want some?" She gave the cig a shake.

Yew Evergreen

"Does it make me forget everything about this day?" he question, grabbing one of the pink sticks to examine it. "Exotic shop? Your father still goes there?" he asked, brows already on his hairline. "Well, there are others who still feel the thrill of... whatever things are there."

He took the lighter and lit the other end of the stick before taking a long drag. The effect was instantaneous. He could feel his muscles relax and his brain going to a different place. "Commend him for this choice, Fuctner. This is good."
@ArgonianScum [sorry for the delay, hun. Was a bit distracted]

♛ Fuctner Von Dyle ♛
@Vague o3
She laughed, waving her hand to deny his sentence. "Oh no no," she said trying to contain hee laughter. "They have some scented chocolate there that he likes to put in cookies, or brownies he bakes. He's about a clueless as a baby."
She took another drag, and scooted closer to the priest, resting her head on his shoulder. The drug was doing its work, it was making her mind fuzzy, and pulling the stress of the day away from her.

"I want a pet," she said suddenly. "Something simple.. maybe a cat or a fish.. I could get some plants.."

Back