Open Resident Evil Rp -- In search of 5-9 people

nico

inactive
The S.T.A.R.S. department of the RPD was used to dealing with its fair share of odd crimes and situations, but they usually went to the scene. This time, however, the scene came to them, and the whole RPD became involved in this case.
Chief Irons had locked himself in his office and seemed to show no signs that he planned on coming out which left it up to someone else to take charge of the situation. As the banging on the doors of the RPD became louder and the number of phones in the office ringing multiplied, Jill realized that there was no way out, only a way through. Without a second thought, she climbed onto the front counter and fired a shot towards the window above the door which caused the hum of humans swarming around her to stop, and the only sounds left were the phones and the banging of fist on the door. Now a new sound could be heard though, deep, wet gargling. "You two," Jill pointed into the crowd of familiar faces, "Man the phones. Make sure to take note of what's going on, and once the ringing slows or stops entirely please run me everything you have." The two nodded and headed towards the call center which was seldom used; usually, people didn't dial a specific station with their issues. "Everyone else, we need to relax and work on figuring out what's awaiting us on the other side of that door. No one is to go out or allow anyone in, and most importantly we need to travel in pairs or groups that way no one's life is lost without reason or knowledge. We don't know what kind of threat we are facing, but the other S.T.A.R.S. officers and I have been through our fair share of odd cases. If you're unsure how to proceed or something/someone unknown is spotted, don't be a hero. Radio for back-up or come and get more people to join you."
Before Jill could say another word, one of the two people who had been put on the phones stood near the counter with a pale face. "Umbrella wants to speak to the Chief or whoever is in charge."

rer2.png

My Character:
Name:
Jill Valentine
Preferred Name: Jill
Nickname(s): J, JV
Skills: Good in hand to hand/knife combat, knows how to use a gun, decent aim, leadership, comedy, teamwork.
Department: S.T.A.R.S.
Preferred Weapon: Switchblade or pistol
Pronouns: She/Her
Personality: Jill is very much driven to protect the citizens of Raccoon City as well as her fellow officers whether they're in S.T.A.R.S. or not. When it comes to dire situations, Jill is really good at keeping calm and giving directions to keep everyone else level-headed and alive. When she has off time she invests herself into cases that hit a personal string with her whether they're closed or not. Sometimes she will go for a drink or dinner with other S.T.A.R.S. members. She cares deeply about those she's close to and would do anything to keep them safe.

resident-evil-3-remake-jill-valentine-uhdpaper.com-4K-7.1661-wp.thumbnail.jpg

There is a character sheet if you don't mind filling it out. OC characters welcomed, and Cannon characters as well. both will have the same sheet.
Name:
Preferred Name:
Nickname(s):
Department:
Preferred Weapon:
Pronouns:
Personality:
(Insert Image of Character/Can describe if u have no ref of ur OC)

If this plot doesn't interest you, shoot me a pm. We can come up with something together that way and go from there !! :)

If you're someone who likes to play multiple characters let me know. If you are interested in learning more about my roleplay style please check out my intro post!! That can help you figure out if we are compatible.

Last edited:
@nico

I would be down for something like this. It seems interesting, I actually have knowledge of the series, and I can write multiple characters if I need to. I can be pretty compatible with a lot of people, as I can write nearly any genre.

Would you prefer an OC character, or a Canon character?

@MisterIodine I also have prompts up for RE 1x1 that I can send you. I don't mind if you use canon or oc as long as they're an oc specific to the series if that makes sense. like i wouldn't want a supernatural OC, Furry OC, medieval OC, etc.

@MisterIodine I also have prompts up for RE 1x1 that I can send you. I don't mind if you use canon or oc as long as they're an oc specific to the series if that makes sense. like i wouldn't want a supernatural OC, Furry OC, medieval OC, etc.

Yeah, I get what you mean. I'm not a complete noob, after all :p . But yeah send me those prompts if you like

Yeah, I get what you mean. I'm not a complete noob, after all :p . But yeah send me those prompts if you like

Back