Ame Damnee Residential District

Aman

Dragon Priestess
Benefactor
Self-explanatory. This set of streets is known as the Residential District, the part of The City of the Damned where people live and function in their daily lives. While some streets tend to have richer and nicer houses, others have smaller cottages and huts for those lower on the social hierarchy. It can be a nice place to start a family – if you keep your children away from the alleyways at night.

Most often drugs are privately sold in these dark locations, but there have been numerous reports of murders and guards rushing onto the scene to find dead bodies strewn about. If you live in the nicer part of town, your house may have a balcony, a large backyard with a garden, etc. For the less pleasant side, your house will probably be rather diminutive and lacking in such luxuries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sunlight shined brightly into a three story house with a luscious garden and a sizable gust house for slaves. The windows shining with a red tint from the light shined down a Kingsized bed for two, the light tracing upwards to the face of a seemingly young man with silver hair. He tossed to avoid the light his arm embracing a warm body her smooth skin gave him some relief as he opened his eyes to look at her sleeping face. *Waking up this early if it means seeing you. makes it worth it.* He than spotted the clock in the back sighing as he had to get up and prepare for the festival.

Getting up completely nude, he when to a large closet with fancy formal dresses in different styles. "I'm think this one." Looks over to another set. "Ah perfect." He puts on a fancy black suit, with golden buttons and a silver-white shirt underneath that made it seem perfect.

Residential District,
Damian Residence
Neomi Damian

Neomi wakes up shortly after, shielding her eyes from the light shining down onto her. "I really detest waking up to this" before finding herself caught staring at her brother while he was in the middle of dressing "hmmm maybe I spoke too soon" she says while licking her lips.

She gets up off the kingsized bed, hurriedly rushing towards Nemo while wearing no clothing to hug him "good morning hehe." There was a feeling of warmth the moment she hugged him one which she hoped would last lot longer as she continued to hug Nemo. "Somebody woke up getting ready for the festival" she whispered to his ear and then playfully biting it.

Last edited:
Nemo blushing a little but than returning the favor as he quickly turned and kissed her deeply their tongues locking. The act sent waves of pleasure though both of them until finally he had to stop if nothing than for the time. "I figured i'd look my best for you when we attend the festival." Looks at the clock and smile his eyes looking seductively at her. "though their's no rush. Why don't we spend some.. Quality time together" He said as his hand grabbed her firm rump.

Residential District,
Damian Residence
Neomi Damian

Neomi smiles back and licks her lip while pulling back her hair which is as white as snow, and then looking seductively into Nemo's amber eyes that show a tint of red also being seduced by them being drawn more and more to his pace "yes, we should" she said feeling his hand grab her by the rear.

After the two finished up, Neomi stretched her arms upwards "perfect way to start the morning if I say so myself hehe" grinning subtlety after that cooment. She then walked towards her large wardrobe with canted corners, solid brass handles and oak lined drawers and linen slides in the central section with hanging spaces at both sides which stood elegantly at the corner of the room beside a a tri fold cut glass mirror with six drawers each carved with a detailed floral design. Opening her wardrobe revealed a collection of gohic dresses, "this one should do" as she reached for a black Gothic Victorian style long sleeved dress with an ornate lace high neck along with a sweetheart bodice and open back. After having putting on her killer black stilettos she decided that she should visit a friend of hers today "I shall be going now brother, do take care" she said as she put a finger on her luscious lips while she waved goodbye to Nemo.

As she leaves the room and enter a long hallway with many doors each leading to a different room, the walls were painted white while light shone thriugh the ceiling. The walls were decorated with glass vases holding red roses were placed against the walls below the mounted lanterns and beside portraits of family members whom were long gone or perhaps forgotten. As she walked down the hallway she stopped by a picture of her mother for a brief moment but didn't turn to look at it and instead continued to walk with an expressionless face as the sound of her stilettos echoed throughout the hallway.

Nemo after a wonderful morning bonding with his sister, finally got back to business. After snorting up a small stash of fairy dust that was placed in a mahogany desk with several flora etched into it's frame with a ebony handle, his eyes grew and his shaking stopped as he felt strength coming back to him even though he felt better he could help but let out a long sigh of distain. "I hate using this.."

Dressed up to be formal yet imposing to those of lower class Nemo begin his day, walking down this long hall his footstep echoing down the hallway with multiple doors. Each one holding a memory some good..... But so brought a bad taste to him mouth. Especially this room, the door to it was masterfully crafted with his families symbol on it the chain was made of Silver, gold and emerald and the door was white.... White like pixie dust.. The irony was almost funny. Yet Nemo did not laugh, he docent know why he keeps this room. Maybe a reminder of how he came to be who he is, maybe it's something akin to a Trophy him and his sister's prize of taking down their father.... But another thought came something that made Nemo visibly cringe and walk away.... Maybe.... Maybe he missed the old fuck.

Shacking his head as a way to get that idea out of his head. Ridiculous! He hated that sorry excuse for a father, the only family he needed was his sister... And maybe some brats of his own when he felt like he could bother with the time.... Just him and his sister. Always how it's been and how it will stay the only thing he can love in this world.

Errol
Strolling in the Residential District

Whenever he comes out by himself and away from Xena, Errol has three rules imposed on himself. It was more like a force of habit than anything else. But Errol takes it to heart, because it makes things easier for him:

1. Do not attract attention as much as possible.
2. Stay out of crowds. He hated crowds.
3. Be back as soon as he can.

It was simple, it was easy. Errol refused to interact with people if he can help it. But the Residential District is full of crowds, especially today since it was a time for a festival, and everyone was buzzing about excitedly. So he walked through alleyways, sometimes walked up the roofs when no one's looking. His feet landed silently on the surfaces, exactly the kind of soundless movement his other persona was known for. Once or twice, he stayed at a high point, looking around for any woodworkers in the area, and when he saw it, he jumped down from the roof and rolled a bit to disperse the impact, before dusting his coat like nothing happened. He walked in casually on the shop, looking around the place. When he saw the apparent owner of the shop, he walked towards him. "Excuse me, sir. But my Master needed some help in fixing a broken door. It's in the Sanctuary. Shouldn't be too far."

Master. The word felt almost alien to his tongue sometimes. That was what he was used to calling the man who he despised with a passion, and what Xena is technically to him now. Not wanting them to be too unfamiliar to each other, she told him to call her by her name, as they are, in a sense, still friends and allies. But outside their social circle, they still had to keep the pretense on. She is still after all his master, and him her loyal servant. Some people may see his calling of her by just her name as disrespectful, as she is still after all a woman of noble rank.

Last edited:
Nemo finally dressed up and taking a 2 slaves with him just to be sure of security never can be to safe. As he was walking down the road he spotted a young man that looked familiar...... Nemo just shrugged and decided he wouldn't be bothered with it since he wanted to get to the Recreational Hall to see if the book he had order arrived yet.

Berman (NPC)
Residential District, Woodworker's Shop

A rather large, lumbering man was seen in the store, his back turned to Errol as he was working on creating a chair out of wood. Most of it was finished already, and the mahogany furniture had naught left but the details to be etched in. Using a small knife, he began carving into the wood - when he heard the sound of footsteps. The man turned, looking over at the human male who had entered his shop. He himself appeared to be a daemon with horns like a bull, and his bushy beard took up the majority of the lower half of his face, strongly resembling a lumberjack. Stepping over to Errol, he placed his hands by his sides, looking him up and down a moment before twirling the knife in his fingers. "If you've got the pay." That said, he set down the blade he was holding and pushed the chair back into a corner of the room, strands of his long man bun fanning out over his neck. Berman took out a pad of paper and a quill, dipping the tip in some ink. "What kind of wood is the door made of, and what condition is it in? If it's really smashed, then I might just have to build a completely new one." The woodworker stated gruffly, stroking his blonde facial hair as he spoke.

Errol
Residential District, Woodworker's shop

Errol simply nodded when the woodworker mentioned about the pay. He glances around the shop for a bit. The woodworker has some skill that was slightly impressive. He didn't blink or pause as the guy posed his questions, just answering seamlessly. "I believe it is made of rosewood. As for the condition, a boy ran through it so it has a whole right in the middle. I don't think it's fixable. But my Master would be delighted if it gets fixed in as soon as possible. A broken door doesn't exactly constitute a festive spirit." he said. In truth, Xena probably didn't mind, but he wanted to be done with this as soon as possible.

After revealing his true form in the Two Talisman. Wroth plained to walk to his place of abode to stash his coins he received back... But he stopped when he caught a sent at a woodworkers shop. "What the ?" It was familiar yet not and on top of that smell was the brats.... This required closer inspection. He stood over the door, he decided to knock this time. He usually got bitched at by Lilith sometimes by the other envoys for all things, door expenses!.... Also some property damage from time to time. With just a tiny knock in his true form caused the door to fly off the handle and smash into the wall. ".... I'm going to get bitched at again." He said more to himself through the people inside could hear him. And than with a sudden and unexpected burst of steam started to come off Wroths body engulfing his monstrous form, when the steam cleared he was back in his boy form. "first off i'll pay for the door as long as you don't report it. Second." He looked around and saw Errol Wroths eyes widen as he recognized him. "your from that Crappy little building."

Last edited:
Berman (NPC)
Residential District, Woodworker's Shop

Berman noted down the things that Errol told him, including rosewood and the condition 'boy-shaped hole'. "Rosewood ain't a popular request, but lucky for you I've already got some things pre-made. If it won't fit, I'll just use my magic to resize it." As he prepared to go into the backroom and bring out a door, the sound of his own being broken down and flying across the room startled him. He turned to watch as it smashed against the wall beside his head and fell to the floor; luckily not damaging anything else in the room, but almost crashing into him. With a face that seemed completely unchanged, the woodworker tilted his square jaw to stare directly at Wroth. For a few moments he said nothing, just stared. And then he walked off, slipping into the backroom.

After a few minutes he reappeared, heaving a rosewood door over his shoulder, with a delicate golden knob. "I've got a key to fit the lock. Take it." He threw the key towards Errol, expecting him to catch it. "I'll take this with me to The Sanctuary, so you can pay me once it's settled in. As for you, boy," he rounded on Wroth, his bushy brows lowered over his stormy gray eyes. "I expect the payment by no later than tomorrow. Two silvers, for breaking my door and barging in without notice." With his lips set into a firm line, he pushed past the kid and turned the door horizontally to get it through the doorway. "Right then, take me to your master." I'll have to fix my own damn door later. Thought Berman, crossly.

Errol

Errol blinked in surprise and turned towards the sound of something breaking that seemed to have become the overall theme for this morning. There the boy who broke down the Sanctuary door twice this morning. He didn't look like much, but damn, was he powerful.

"You're from that crappy little building." the boy said. Errol innerly grunted. How unfortunate could he be to actually ran into this guy again?
Patience. His was wearing a little too thin today. Xena insisted no violence whatsoever is what she expected of him, at least unless she gave him permission. He had promised to take those orders to heart. The boy had told the woodworker that he'll pay for this door, which made Errol think of something. The Sanctuary has been earning little, and although Xena is a noble and Al'vyon household is fairly rich, the payment for the door will skew the budget of the Sanctuary in the wrong direction. And Errol wanted to make him responsible for his actions somewhat, maybe spite him a little somehow. Xena did say she's going to make him pay for the door he'd broken...

"Actually, sir." he regarded the woodworker. "This young boy is responsible for our broken door as well. And thus, my Master has been telling me to charge him the amount for the door for his violent actions. Since he has come here on a manner of fate, would it be okay for you to collect the payment from the destroyer of the property himself?" he asked, with a straight face and monotone voice, ignoring the boy's remark as he followed the woodworker to get out of the shop.

Wroth
Residential District, woodworker's shop

Wroth was now visibly annoyed and impatient... But he didn't want another lecture from Lilith or someone else from the Envoy. Why did they even care not like they ever run out of money. What was he doing here again ? O right... The boy. "Ok fine! I'll pay for the fucking door ! I'll even give you and your fuck mate" saying this to Errol "several coins to fix that poor person retarded hospital ! I just want to know were that brat went! Were i can find him! So i can finally go home and TRY to get some sleep!

Errol

The guy had the nerve. In a swift second, Errol flicked his pocketknife to his right hand, snapped it open, and has the tip aimed up at the boy's throat. His usual gray eyes were now tinged with crimson, using his ability to internally make Wroth feel week in the knees, as well as to make sure the woodworker is on a time pause and seeing none of this. A slave threatening a citizen? Unthinkable. He was angry, pissed. His expression was cold as ice as he stared down at Wroth. No violence. Xena had said. No killing.
His hand tightened on the blade.

"One more word out of you, I'll kill you." he hissed. "I'll give you the worst death possible. I'll torture your mind over and mind over, make your pain last a thousand years. You do not insult the Sanctuary. More importantly, you do not insult Xena. If I find you within ten meters from her or the Sanctuary, I'll come for you. Mark my words."

Errol's red eyes turned a shade darker. He imagined chains, chains that had haunted him in his times in the slave market, he imagined that and channeled the anger into making the illusion intact. He imagined the chains wrapping up on Wroth's entire body, immobilizing him, imagined the cold hard steel pressing against flesh. To him it was just an image, all in Wroth's head, but it will not be any less real than actual chains in Wroth's perspective. The emotions with it made the program unusually strong. He won't be getting out of those for a while, even with his strength, at least until Errol reached his distance limit. Seeing the boy he disliked wrapped up in chains was quite... satisfying.

Errol smiled. It was a smile that didn't quite reach his eyes. He patted the boy's head, and with a forceful tone, he muttered. "Behave." Gravity in the boy's mind pushed down harder. Good. He made his perception of time slower, making every moment of struggling even more aggravating. Even better. It was an intricate illusion, controlling a couple of factors at once, but he was pulling it off just fine.

Turning away and ignoring him once again, he turned back to the woodworker."We should get going." he said simply.

Last edited:
Wroth
Residential District, woodworker's shop

Eyes widen as the chains wrapped around his small body, they were cold and tight and Wroth couldn't break them. He struggled even trying to use his teeth at nonexistent chains starting to scream and yell at Errol. "LET ME GO YOU CUCKING DUMB RETARDED FUCK-WIT!!!" He said as he fell over the chains feeling icy to his skin.... but after a few seconds the chains started to burn smoking his flesh, Wroth's screams of anger turned into screams of absolute pain as the chains started to burn more and more into his skin forming mystic runes. Smoke started to become visible out of Wroths body as he grabbed his head and started to slam it into the ground again and again as the pain increased.

The child soon turned back into his true form, foaming at the mouth some blood being visible dripping out burning through the ground, Wroth's hands were free he could even move but the symbols that burned through his body were still their to him minds eye, causing him pain and even if he would never admit it terrified him. He punched the ground hard enough to cause a small tremor that got both of the leaving men's attention, Wroth got up his face in pure agony and pure hatred, his eyes were transfixed on Errol. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!?!?!?" his body smoking his blood dripping out of his mouth and his muscles twitching.

Last edited:
Errol

Errol raised a curious eyebrow. What a reaction. Blood poured out of his mouth, his muscles twitched and his flesh burned, but Errol felt no remorse or pity. He just... stared. I really needed to get the door repaired. he thought to himself, seeing Wroth as a nuisance more than anything else now that he was done with him. He didn't relinquish control on his mind though. His eyes still tinged red. If things get bad, he could just move a couple of strings and force him out of reality again.

"Just a warning." he murmured. "It'll fade when I'm gone. If you move, I'll make it worse." It was both an advice and a threat.

Wroth
Residential District, outside Woodworker's shop

Was all intense and purposes all ready out of reality, if he did hear what Errol said he either was to blinded by pain to really rationalize it or... was going mad. looking at them both his eyes rolled into the back of his head "Destroy." He took a step forward chains from his mental scape continuing to wrap around him... But something was wrong, as soon as new chains from what ever Errol did, came into existence through Wroth's mind scape. melting as soon as they made contact with his skin. "DeStroY!' He said again his voice almost sounding like a laugh.

Each foot step created a small hole on the ground. Wroth's mind was an inferno at this point, he didn't even see the chains anymore. Only a wall of all-consuming fire that surrounded him the dark red flames seemed to form deformed faces of both animal and men all melted into a permanent look of hatred, rage, agony. The flames of hell had manifested in Wroths mind and his body was feeling its bitter sting. Wroth said nothing for a while as he continued his slow walk towards the two men his eyes rolled into the back of his head yet glowing a dark flame and worst of all, a chuckle started to come out of the burning beast, then a laugh, and finally a mad howl of laughter followed by an eruption of Wroth's Black aura. The ground tore apart, rubble started to drift up into the air as if pulled by an unseen force and the high winds seemed to yawn dread.

The mad laughter, the grim nightmare like faces emits screams of anger and pain. "DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY! WE WERE MADE TO DESTROY!!!!!!!" his body becoming harder to see only his eyes were visible behind the inferno, it was like he was possessed by a legion of wrathful spirits.

Last edited:
Errol

Ah... What a mess.
Errol thought, unfazed, as his hands absentmindedly played with his knife, watching Wroth's display of horrifying strength. He looked around, thinking whether it was worth it to continue medding. Then they remembered where they are. The Residential District. Filled with other daemonic citizens, it would not be wise to stay and get involves in case he destroyed the entire district. Realizing that going back to the Sanctuary was the better option, he turned to woodworker who was still under his spell. "I'm sorry about this." he murmured. He'll probably come back for the door later, or just tweak the man's mind into going to the Sanctuary. Hell, he wondered if the poor woodworker will be alive in the next hour or two. The guy was a beast. But he didn't really care anymore. He's out of here.

Just as a precaution though, he turned his eyes to Wroth's. He manipulated his head once again, this time not feeding him images, but altering his perception of the past. It was a tricky thing, and if done right, it can alter memories. He made sure that when he comes back to his senses, Wroth would have a very big difficulty to find his way back to the Sanctuary, or even recognize his face and Xena's. He'll always care for her safety. Especially when he has started this mess. Always.

Snapping his control in the woodworker's mind off, Errol then went out of the streets. The more ruckus the big guy makes here, the easier it is for the authorities to find and control him. He's washing his hands off the responsibility. It didn't take him ten seconds to run to an alley, climb up the wall and land on the roof, running soundlessly yet again up there.

Well, he thought to himself. Looks like I just made an enemy.

Wroth

Wroth's mind was buzzing with the voices of hundreds, thousands maybe. All repeating one word. "Legion is waiting" When Errol reached a certain distance Wroths illusions stopped and his mind felt a little foggy. Leaning to the right he supported himself by putting his hand on a house.. or rather through a house. the voices, the flames, the pain. Was gone for now, Wroth just sat their confused at the destruction around him. "huh ? Guess i might have gotten a little shit faced.... " taking his bag of loot he started to walk back to his house. until he heard a single omnipresent word. "legion is waiting" Wroth stopped at that word and looked around for anyone besides the unconscious wood worker. "must have been the wind" he quickly turned back into a 12 year old.

Though his form had horrible fresh burns on his arms, chest, and legs, and blood was trickling down his mouth. However with all this he still went on his business forgetting all about going to his house and putting his money up. right now every time he moved he felt sharp pains in his chest and that made the blood come out more.

Last edited:
Back